It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Before the planes hit the Towers on 9/11 ,passengers on board were taken in Heaven.

page: 2
2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


I think that God removing everyone's spirit's and soul's before the impact of the towers...is possible.

However.....what about the people in the buildings....standing on the ledges....saying their last words to each other ...they had the choice of burning alive or jumping to their deaths....what about them?




posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm not religious but IF god was to take them, he wouldn't take their physical bodies so there would still technically be DNA evidence. IF god were to only take the soul, why take it before impact and not after? The soul would feel no pain surely?

IF there were people aboard those planes, the flight would have been the worst part, the impact would have been so instant they would have known nothing about it.



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719
 


You're right. A magic and invisible sky fairy makes much more sense and is much less childish. What was I thinking?



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan
 

I have a male! He is named Buddy after Buddy Holly.
He is more vicious than expected lol.



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
what if the planes were fitted with drone technology and the pilots had no control over the planes at all after take off and there wasnt any terrorists at all just a whole bunch of fake phone calls and a passport,, the pilots head sets were switched off so they couldnt communicate with the tower.... and the passengers had no idea at all what was going on till they heard the pilots screaming ""oh my god oh my god help us !""



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66
 

Your posts speak for themselves.



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Did you just watch the movie Millennium before coming up with this theory?




edit on 6-12-2011 by JibbyJedi because: tyop



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
I'm not religious but IF god was to take them, he wouldn't take their physical bodies so there would still technically be DNA evidence. IF god were to only take the soul, why take it before impact and not after? The soul would feel no pain surely?

IF there were people aboard those planes, the flight would have been the worst part, the impact would have been so instant they would have known nothing about it.


You are right, I died in a plane crash and didn't feel a thing.



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


I think that God removing everyone's spirit's and soul's before the impact of the towers...is possible.

However.....what about the people in the buildings....standing on the ledges....saying their last words to each other ...they had the choice of burning alive or jumping to their deaths....what about them?
Faith is to believe in miracles...What we don't see it's a miracle for those to see!



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Maybe the flying spaghetti monster changed them into spaghetti before hitting the building???
Maybe he whisked them off on the back of unicorns, taking them to see santa one last time??

The above are about as likely as what you suggested...



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


I know it's important to have beliefs which help us to form our own understanding of existence. That's why I tried to simply comment without attacking your belief.



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrNaM3nT
Do you think clearly ? Why God would take them away in heaven , and not take the rest of the christians who die in numerous accidents around the world , christians that are tortured to become muslim etc .

Crazy stuff in your head .
I think very clearly,that's why God give us intellect.



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Oh, for the love of something or someone. This post right here, is why user generated content is a dead end. OP: I am sure your intentions are pure here but if what you are saying is true, "God" is not only the most logically inconsistent being in the entire universe, but he is also firmly entrenched in earthly politics.

Why not just take all of the women and children in Somalia before they are raped and hacked to death by the hundreds of thousands, over decades long periods?

To the rest of ATS -- user generated content needs to meet some kind of minimum standard, or all any of us will ever get is a standard minimum.
You are such a good person.Thank you for that!



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719
 


Buddy Holly. That's cool. Suzu is the friendliest dog I've ever raised, but retains a few feral traits. Male Shiba Inu's are very territorial. Awesome little dogs they are.



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by GmoS719
 


I believe in god just fine, thanks.

I just don't believe in this thread, or your replies.

See? I can be logical and spiritual too!
God(G)



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


It seems that your ''God'' doesn't give equal intelect to his followers because most of them won't thing logical for a second .

Why would God take their souls away before the crash so they would feel no pain? They were special or what? If God did that , he should do this to every person who is in dieng in pain and believing in him .



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrNaM3nT
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


It seems that your ''God'' doesn't give equal intelect to his followers because most of them won't thing logical for a second .

Why would God take their souls away before the crash so they would feel no pain? They were special or what? If God did that , he should do this to every person who is in dieng in pain and believing in him .
That was a special day,when the world suffer a major change and because of that change we are where we are now!



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Is there any evidence they were taken into heaven?



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LookSkywatcher
Is there any evidence they were taken into heaven?
Yes the DNA absence for the people on board the planes!



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


First Above All : there would have had to be real planes,but there were not so there was No-one on them



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join