It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before the planes hit the Towers on 9/11 ,passengers on board were taken in Heaven.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

Actually, the pedophile died long ago. His actions were the actions of a demon.
Different rules for demons.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by Majiq

Actually, the pedophile died long ago. His actions were the actions of a demon.
Different rules for demons.

You are just making crap up as you go to suit your own needs. People like you are the reason religion is not only empty headed drivel, but dangerous. You would take the responsibility of heinous acts like child rape off of the offenders who committed them with "the devil made him do it" So maybe we should just say some prayers over the offenders to scare off the demon and set them all free.

Anyways this is not on topic so I will move along. To answer the original question of the post NO, no one was zapped up by their imaginary sky daddies moments before impact. If they were lucky they died so quickly that no pain was involved, but they did die a horrible violent death. It is an unfortunate thing but it happened.

No more of an awakening happened that day than it has after any major disaster that has happened either man made or natural. It was a terrible thing that happened that day, and those people all died in vain. You making up elaborate fantasies about great turning points in history, and people being zapped up to neverland or wherever at the last second won't change that.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I'm a Christian myself, but this is one of the most stupid things I have ever heard someone say.

The topic creator just puts forth his own ideas as if they are not only truth, but actually make any realistic or Biblical sense. Please, save us the stupidity. Please.

I dont post that often, i'm mainly a lurker, but I HAD to say something. People, dont even give what he said any thought. I am already being adversely affected by this. It must be contagious.
edit on 8-12-2011 by JudgeEden because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2011 by JudgeEden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well, OP, pain is not felt instantly, there is a delay. It is possible to die before you experiance any pain. I have been in a bad accident before, and I didn't feel a thing nor do I remember the exact moment it happened because I was knocked out cold when it happened. I woke up with bad injuries in the hospital and felt the pain only then, but not when it happened. I don't think the victims inside the flights on 9/11 felt any pain at all, and in a manner of thinking God did take them before they felt any pain.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by K1771gnorance
Well, OP, pain is not felt instantly, there is a delay. It is possible to die before you experiance any pain. I have been in a bad accident before, and I didn't feel a thing nor do I remember the exact moment it happened because I was knocked out cold when it happened. I woke up with bad injuries in the hospital and felt the pain only then, but not when it happened. I don't think the victims inside the flights on 9/11 felt any pain at all, and in a manner of thinking God did take them before they felt any pain.

Thank you for that K1771gnorance,finally a good explanation!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by K1771gnorance

Thank you for that K1771gnorance,finally a good explanation!

It's only good to you because it's a nice compromise to what you were saying. Regardless of how you spin it, God did not do anything for those people if there were even planes in the first place. To believe this, you have to assume a lot.

Also, just because you dont agree with it doesn't mean it's a bad explanation. This idea is pure idiocy.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Uh...WHAT? Why would there be DNA evidence? The fire those planes caused burned several thousand degrees hot. Nothing was left of the passengers to be found. God only raptured 2 people to date, Elijah and Enoch the only 2 men in history who have not yet tasted death. Not that he couldn't but what purpose would it serve? No one would see them ascend to heaven, no glory for him to be gained and no souls would be brought to him because no one would see it. I am sorry but the answer is no, he did not. God is playing to a bigger crowd than just the people on that plane. When he works miracles he does it so that word will spread and add to his glory.

So what you are saying is that the God of the bible is an arrogant bastard who cares nothing of the suffering of the innocent. The only way he cares to step in is if there is glory to be gained for himself. Screw the suffering of children, unless there are people to witness his miracle? To hell with a raped and tortured woman in some dark alley because no one is there to see him help.

Sounds like a pitifully inadequate and weak little dog... um I mean god. People wonder why I am an atheist

Actually...yeah pretty much. God himself said "I create life and bring destruction" he also said "it rains on the just and the unjust alike". It's not that he doesn't care, he loved us enough to send us a Savior, his son. I can promise you 100% that if everyone in the world followed Jesus Christ there would be no suffering for anyone. Jesus taught man how to co-exist in peace with eachother through him and his teachings, he gave us all we needed to survive until his return but it is the willful and sinful nature of men to prefer greed, lust, avarice and selfishness as oppossed to believing in him and obeying him, which is why we will destroy ourselves unless he returns. The entire world has been living without him and look what it has brought us? Unending war, hatred, starvation, strife, and corporation who purposely create diseases so people get sick and have to by the vaccines they made to counter the diseases they created.

The world we live in is not the world God wishes us to live in, all we have to do is surrender to Christ and live for him and do his will and all of this woould stop.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have read in some cases, where a person has a Near Death Experience, their soul leaves the body before the trauma of physical pain, then death.

In one instance, a man was about to hit a brick wall, in his car at high speed. He said that just before the car hit the wall, his soul "jumped out of his body". He was then on the so called "other side" watching the paramedics take his body out of the vehicle. He then had the typical NDE, where he went through a tunnel, and at the end of the tunnel was a bright white light. Like others that have had NDE's he was told it was not his time and had too go back.

Why is there suffering on this earth? I don't know. It sometimes does not make any sense.

People talk about a Loving God, but yet, everday, minute, and second,on this earth, there is unimaginable suffering. Why?

Personally, the only thing that makes sense, is Karma and Reincarnation. Maybe the ones that are suffering here on this earth, have caused suffering in past lives, and thay have to relive the suffering they had caused, to imprint into their consciousness , or soul, that the only way to advance spiritually, is to never harm another soul.

To me, life here on this earth is Hell, and to have to be reborn on this planet, and relive all the pain and misery that is life on earth....is going back to hell.

Maybe heaven, or whatever one might call it, is to have advanced spiritually to the point, where there is no need to come back to earth, to learn a lesson.

Whenever I get down on this life, it helps me to read about Near Death Experiences. It gives me a little hope, that maybe there is something better, after we leave this life on Earth.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

And a Muslim could just as easily say that if the whole world bowed down to their version of mythology the world would be able to live in peace. The fact is that you both would be right to a certain extent but it has nothing to do with your sky-daddy or theirs. If the world all believed the exact same thing in the exact same way then yes, we would live in a more peaceful place because the fact is that religious difference is the cause of a huge portion of the worlds pain and suffering.

The fact though is that Muslim's are not going to just give up their faith based delusions any more than Christians, Jews, Hindus, etc... are going to give up theirs. The simple truth of the matter is that until the world learns to live with one another as humans without the dogma set forth in their preferred fairy tales playing a role, the world will never know peace. And please do not try to tell me that Christianity is not a part of the problem. That pestilence has created as much war and torture as any other.

My point is that religion is a major part of the problem. It most certainly is not the answer.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

And a Muslim could just as easily say that if the whole world bowed down to their version of mythology the world would be able to live in peace. The fact is that you both would be right to a certain extent but it has nothing to do with your sky-daddy or theirs. If the world all believed the exact same thing in the exact same way then yes, we would live in a more peaceful place because the fact is that religious difference is the cause of a huge portion of the worlds pain and suffering.

The fact though is that Muslim's are not going to just give up their faith based delusions any more than Christians, Jews, Hindus, etc... are going to give up theirs. The simple truth of the matter is that until the world learns to live with one another as humans without the dogma set forth in their preferred fairy tales playing a role, the world will never know peace. And please do not try to tell me that Christianity is not a part of the problem. That pestilence has created as much war and torture as any other.

My point is that religion is a major part of the problem. It most certainly is not the answer.

Correction: Catholicism has created much war and torture. True Christianity does not bring any of that. You speak out of ignorance, bias, and blind hate. The propaganda you've probably been given helps too.
edit on 8-12-2011 by JudgeEden because: Punctuation

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Did God not care about those in the Towers who were burning to death?

I think you need to think this one through

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
FACT: Zeus never killed nobody that did not have it coming, Zeus killed in the name of Greece. Religion is not evil

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Oh, for the love of something or someone. This post right here, is why user generated content is a dead end. OP: I am sure your intentions are pure here but if what you are saying is true, "God" is not only the most logically inconsistent being in the entire universe, but he is also firmly entrenched in earthly politics.

Why not just take all of the women and children in Somalia before they are raped and hacked to death by the hundreds of thousands, over decades long periods?

To the rest of ATS -- user generated content needs to meet some kind of minimum standard, or all any of us will ever get is a standard minimum.

I knew someone would come in to say something about God.
Obviously if you don't believe in God than this thread doesn't apply to you so why bother posting in it?

why? He makes a very good point, and one you cant answer. Why the hell would god the people in the plane from dearh, and then let all the people in the tiwer die in agony? In fact, what abiut all the other religous people around the world who die horrible deaths? Some religous people annoy me

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudgeEden
Correction: Catholicism has created much war and torture. True Christianity does not bring any of that. You speak out of ignorance, bias, and blind hate. The propaganda you've probably been given helps too.

Are you Truly that blind to the facts? It is true that Catholicism is responsible for a great many of the atrocities perpetrated by Christianity, and I say Christianity because whether you want to separate it or not Catholicism is just one of the many many faces of the Christian religion.

That being said, to say that the Catholics are the only source of violence stemming from Christianity is absurd to say the very least. Violence among Protestants, Puritans, Evangelicals, and others is well documented. A simple Google search will give you a few good places to start. Here, I will even share a few of the many links to be found.
Evangelical Violence
Protestant Violence
Mormon Violence
Puritan Violence
And don't forget one more organization linked to Christianity, the Ku Klux Klan

As far as the other stuff you had to say, yes I am bias, but my bias is not born out of ignorance or hate. My bias is born from history, and the fact that I look for answers rather than relying on blind faith to give me the answers. You talk about me and my "blind hate" as if you know anything about me. That shows your ignorance. If you knew me you would know that I have hate for very few people in this world and none based on religious affiliation. What I do hate is the blinders that religion puts on it sheepish followers. The way it separates us as humans and breeds hate amongst people. I hate that human lives are wasted in vain to prove who's fairy tale book is the best. I hate that people even in todays world cannot get past mindless superstitions long enough to realize that we are all human beings. None of that hate is blind however. The contempt I hold for religion was formed long ago when I decided to stop being blind. To open my eyes and look for myself without the dogma of outdated belief systems to blind me to what is real.

Anyways, you go ahead and keep on believing whatever it is your preacher man tells you to, and I will keep on believing the historical facts. I think we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Actually I think it's a nice thought and it might very well be true. Who knows? We've viewed NDE's and heard people talk about watching their bodies from above. This might well have been the case in this situation and everywhere else also. And not just Christians. All.

I lost a very close friend in all those murderous tornadoes last April. She was in the closet of her home and was sucked up through the roof, and out onto the lawn, where she died. I like to think God snatched her out of body before she had time to experience that terror...... And he might have. We don't know that he didn't.
Anyway, it's a nice thought.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

I agree with you on one point, it is a nice thought. It would be great to believe that people would be spared the agony of their final moments but reality and personal experience has shown me without question that it just isn't so.

My grandmother was a very faithful, and loyal christian. I dare say that there was never a person who met her that she didn't touch their life in some positive way. I was with her at the hospital when she died, and I watched her in agonizing pain as her lungs and kidneys slowly shut down. Luckily her doctors did not harbor any of these belief that she would be zapped up before she could suffer any longer, and in her final hours they put her on so much morphine that she couldn't have felt anything.

I am sorry for the loss of your friend, and I hope that their death was, like those on the plane, quick, and as painless as possible. A merciful god who takes us before we can suffer the pains of death though... No, he doesn't exist, and if he does he doesn't care.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudgeEden

Are you really that blind to believe what you just. The chirstian rdligon had gad its fair share murder and violence too. I believe religon brings tbe worst out in most people. So much hatred comes with being religous. You only have to look at history to see this.

Maybe we are just a hateful race. No matter how peacful a religon is, we always seem to find a way to bring alot of hate out of it

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I don't understand why God would take them to Heaven milliseconds before impact since their deaths would have been instantaneous anyway. I mean, they're not exactly going to suffering much during that millisecond.

Easier to just take them to Heaven the old school way. Once they passed.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

huh?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by paearmor

huh?
Sorry to ask but what,"huh"?

new topics

top topics