It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim girl gang who kicked young woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' escape jai

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Even yellow press often tends to be at least factually correct, altrough they twist the facts afterwards.
What were the extenuating circumstances which resulted in dropping the prosecution in this case?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer
reply to post by EvanB

Maybe they got off lightly because the person they kicked was a slag after all. It's a bit of a turn up that a white person gets it for once when all we hear in the UK are racist attacks on ethnic minorities.

Are you for real seriously ? If she was a 'slag' which btw do you have any proof for that? why would it be ok for her to be asssualted and nearly killed. What a warped sense of morals you have

Also do you have any facts or sources proving racist attacks on ethnic minorites are higher than on whites. You seem to make a lot of claims but can never provide proof when asked for it ? thanks

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Anyways... PC will be the death of the western civilization.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I looked up slag.

slattern is a pejorative term applied to an individual who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous.

I'm afraid this probably applies to every single westerner in the eyes of the rest of the entire world.
The punishment for this is to be gang stomped like a nark at a biker rally!?
Wouldn't it have been more humane to hold her down and brand her.
Man I'm never sure what is considered right in medieval world views.

David Grouchy
edit on 6-12-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by Helixer

Even yellow press often tends to be at least factually correct, altrough they twist the facts afterwards.
What were the extenuating circumstances which resulted in dropping the prosecution in this case?

For the yellow press, facts are secondary and they are often heavy with opinion. There is more to this story and we are not being told the whole truth.

Do you think a Muslim in the West can get away with diddly? I think the truth is that there were a bunch kids who got into a fight, someone got hurt and they were punished. They didn't go to jail because it was a drunken brawl instead of a racist attack.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Whats religion got to do with this? it was an assault, they should go to jail, regardless of their religion.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

There is more to this story and we are not being told the whole truth.

I'm sure your opinion would be the same if a group of white girls beat up a Somali while screaming "kill the black slag"

Reported your previous message, btw

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thread re-opened.

Please note that although this is an emotive subject, the T&C's apply at all times.
edit on 6/12/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Twiptwop

That is fine. If the incident was only a drunken assault, I would treat it as that.

It was a drunken assault.

However, the fact that these animals used racist terms of abuse on the poor girl not only makes this a full blown racist attack, it confirms the rumours that the legal system places foreign born immigrants above the indigenous population.

First off all, I do not agree with you calling people animal. Second of all, they were drunk. Inebriated. "They" didn't say anything, it was the alcohol. That's drunken assault for you. Not full blown racist attack - that's ridiculous. I don't think any legal systems place foreign born immigrants above the indigenous population, in fact, this, I believe, is a prime example of how the system is protecting certain indigenous rights at a ridiculous cost.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Having watched the CCTV, the boyfriend didn't do too badly. He gave those horrible bitches a good few punches.
He just should have been even more vicious and he could have saved his girlfriend from her injuries.
It doesn't matter what colour or race those violent bitches were, they REALLY deserved a good beating and if I was him, they would have had one.
They would be the ones lying on the floor, not my girlfriend.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

There is more to this story and we are not being told the whole truth.

I'm sure your opinion would be the same if a group of white girls beat up a Somali while screaming "kill the black slag"

Reported your previous message, btw

The odds of finding a slag who happens to be a Somali is quite low so your point is more of an insult against Somalis.

You have been reported too

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Great post
Firstly I have been to Somalia and many Muslim countries, studied the Koran and instruct and advise many formations and organisations on various Muslim cultures
No this probably wasn't a racially motivated attack - it was alcohol and society's flaws combined with our nature
A word said in blind hate,anger.....being s#*t faced should not be taken at face value we all know this and have done it our selves
Some one has suggested that that the fact they came from Somalia and thus suffered violence in some way may have tainted them with violence .........fair one but I think not ........just think about my signature
Some have blamed englands history, the slave trade and colonisation.......maybe..........alas no there was mass slavery in Africa and worldwide LONG before the British got involved and still goes on today .....without the help of the British
Look it up I entice you, but the Muslim religion and countries to this day are heavy into the slave trade

This street attack should be treated the same as all the others.
They should do time same as the other criminals
I for one will help raise cash if some one will lead the way should this girl decide to go to the courts

But I will add this uncontrolled immigration, left wing liberal policies are a MAJOR problem

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

why do you keep saying she's a slag. do you know this girl in real life or are you lying ?

I'm sure your saying it because she's a western girl or maybe it's the western clothes she's wearing that must make her a 'slag'

The odds of finding a slag who happens to be a Somali is quite low so your point is more of an insult against Somalis.

Well using your logic then these somalian girls were major 'slags' THEY'RE WEARING WESTERN CLOTHES OMG !!!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by Helixer

why do you keep saying she's a slag. do you know this girl in real life or are you lying ?

I'm sure your saying it because she's a western girl or maybe it's the western clothes she's wearing that must make her a 'slag'

Well using your logic then these somalian girls were major 'slags' THEY'RE WEARING WESTERN CLOTHES OMG !!!

It seems to me those girls have assimilated very nicely indeed. You are simply getting shirty about Muslamic types playing the religion card.

I live in the UK and if you visit any high street at pub closing time in any town, you will see groups of girls around one kicking heads in. This is part of our British culture.

Wearing western cloths does not make a "slag" as you say; being promiscuous does. I don't understand your point, care to clarify?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Since when is being drunk an extenuating circumstance? Or is being a muslim the real extenuating circumstance in this case?

Madness. PC gone mad again.

This has got nothing to do with the perpetrators being Muslim, and everything to do with them being treated leniently because they were under the influence of alcohol at the time of the attack.

In many cases, the fact that a criminal was under the influence of drink or drugs ( especially if it's out of character ) will see them getting a lesser punishment from the courts, hence why the case for the defence will frequently use the defendant's intoxication as a mitigating factor.

This is by no means unusual, and is one of the most frequently used arguments by the defence to lessen the punishment which their client receives.

The only reason that The Daily Fail are making a big thing out of it is because the attackers were Muslim, and the newspaper has a strong anti-Muslim slant to its reporting.

Also, to answer your question from another post: the prosecution was not dropped. The accused were found guilty but received a suspended sentence. Which, again, is nothing out of the ordinary. Assault does not carry a mandatory custodial sentence.

edit on 6-12-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

You're the one saying she was one. i asked you for proof yet you keep avoiding for some reason. here i'll quote what you said as you seem to have forgot.

Maybe they got off lightly because the person they kicked was a slag after all

and she's a slag because........

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

And because that's why the judge made the judgement.

Do Irish guys get off if they beat some guy the first time they get drunk?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join