It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim girl gang who kicked young woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' escape jai

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

Originally posted by Twiptwop

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by Twiptwop
Just to put this into perspective, you're allowed to gang up on, and attempt to kill a white girl if you are a foreigner, especially a Muslim.

Complete nonsense.

Their nationality or religion had nothing to do with not receiving a custodial sentence. I don't know where some of you have been all your lives, but assault isn't a mandatory prisonable offence.

Suspended sentences are regularly handed out to those convicted of assault, regardless of their race or country of origin.

Well it does. When was the last time you saw an immigrant being charged for racial hatred against us? Ever heard of Muslims Against Crusades? They launched some of the most vicious and vile verbal attacks on our nation and people that I have ever heard. Yet it is the EDL and the BNP which are labelled "racist".

The EDL and BNP are labeled racist because they are racist. I'm also not sure where you have been but your post somehow implies MAC aren't vilified for being bigoted racist lunatics

Well none of them have actually been charged for inciting racial hatred have they? No. Most of them got a £50 fine at the most.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Originally posted by Chance321
Did you notice this little jem from this piece of garbage of a judge?

He said he accepted the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Rhea's partner Lewis Moore, 23, who tried to defend her from the attack.

Guess her boyfriend wasn't supposed to try and protect her either. Un-freaking-believeable.

Yeah, you said it. Too bad you missed it.

You people really like letting other people manipulated you into hating yet still other people? Look at all the hate in these two pages against people none of you ever knew existed until you read some story claiming that they do.

Reality called and said it misses you guys.

What are you talking about??? The "reality" is that the attackers felt the boyfriend should've just stood by. So in your world the boyfriend wasn't supposed to try and protect his girlfriend?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Did her bf just stand there and watch this happen?

What a punk.

You missed this part of the news story:

Judge Robert Brown told them: 'This was ugly and reflects very badly on all four of you.
'Those who knock someone to the floor and kick them in the head can expect to go inside, but I'm going to suspend the sentence.'
He said he accepted the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Rhea's partner Lewis Moore, 23, who tried to defend her from the attack.

The idiot judge thought the attackers were "victims" because the boyfriend tried to protect his girlfriend from these animals.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Did her bf just stand there and watch this happen?

What a punk.

You missed this part of the news story:

Judge Robert Brown told them: 'This was ugly and reflects very badly on all four of you.
'Those who knock someone to the floor and kick them in the head can expect to go inside, but I'm going to suspend the sentence.'

The idiot judge thought the attackers were "victims" because the boyfriend tried to protect his girlfriend from these animals.

What bloke would stand by and watch his missus getting seven shades of crap beaten out of her?

The judge obviously is a liberal nancy who does not live in the real world.

He should be sacked

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Not use to drinking....yea right.

These religious lot like to preach this bs, but they rarely abide by it.

My dad used to run a car auction, there was a lot of jewish guys buying cars....they ALL used to eat bacon sandwiches " As long as the wife doesnt find out " it was ok.

Yet more proof that as a white person you cannot be subject to racial abuse...what a load of bs.

Like a story i read in the paper yesterday, a white kid was chased by a group of black kids...stabbed to death, yet the MSM was very quick to say "It wasnt racially motivated" had it been the other way around it would have been a whole other story.

Muslims not drinking....is bs. I have seen plenty of muslims drinking in pubs!

Jews eating bacon sandwiches, my god what has the world come too? Those evil Jews, did someone get a video of this, we could post it on ATS and prove that they are taking over the world!

FFS, get a life! Not all Jews are religious and the majority have intergrated with western society and that means many eat bacon (yum, especially with eggs, pork sausages and hot toast). You can't win can you, don't intergrate and your blamed, intergrate and you should be ashamed because RACISTS hold you to a different standard (one that suits their agenda).

This OP was about drunk muslims attacking a white English woman, not Jews eatin bacon sandwiches but you couldn't help get that in can you? Not all Muslims are fanatical religious zealots, just as most christians are not, please get over your predjudice's.

Less religion is actually good, people waking up from control, bring on the bacon, peeps!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
Not all Jews are religious and the majority have intergrated with western society and that means many eat bacon (yum, especially with eggs, pork sausages and hot toast).

No, not all of them are. But isn't it obvious that he's referring to religious Jews, hence the reference to pork?

As far as I know, integration or not, Jews are not supposed to eat pork. His post was in reference to the suggestion that because the girls are Muslim they haven't drunk before. He disagrees and believes many religions with strict-rules have members that regularly break them, his reference to Jewish people eating pork is just an attempt at putting something behind his claims.

Not sure how you could take issue with a story about Jews eating pork

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

What are you talking about??? The "reality" is that the attackers felt the boyfriend should've just stood by. So in your world the boyfriend wasn't supposed to try and protect his girlfriend?

I am talking about a rag mag and another anit Muslim BS story.
This was 3 girls assaulting a 4th girl and all I see in response is.

"Muslims need to...." "Muslims should..."

Bull.

These 3 girsl need to.... these three girls should.
What should I expect from the daily mail.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
Not all Jews are religious and the majority have intergrated with western society and that means many eat bacon (yum, especially with eggs, pork sausages and hot toast).

No, not all of them are. But isn't it obvious that he's referring to religious Jews, hence the reference to pork?

As far as I know, integration or not, Jews are not supposed to eat pork. His post was in reference to the suggestion that because the girls are Muslim they haven't drunk before. He disagrees and believes many religions with strict-rules have members that regularly break them, his reference to Jewish people eating pork is just an attempt at putting something behind his claims.

Not sure how you could take issue with a story about Jews eating pork

Firstly, I doubt they were religious Jews as they rarely hang out at car auctions for a start and secondly it has NOTHING to do with the OP, does it?

What do you want, to send the Jews to prison (or the gas chambers) for eating pork? No don't answer that, I think we already know what your answer will be!

As for the Muslim girls they should have been sent to prison and fined, so that they learn that in Britain we follow the laws and should not behave like animals, if you fail to follow the law, justice will be served. Unfortunately, this Judge should be sacked. Muslims being drunk or not is not the issue, a racist attack on another human being is the issue!
edit on 6/12/11 by Hongkongphooey because: typo

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

It is a shame , but racism is just a disease and it is not only the Muslims who can be victims.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by trustnothing
Should have be jailed then deported, maybe a revenge attack will fix this, maybe thats what the daily mail wants.

There are many Muslims in the UK of British decent.. I am Celtic by origin.. How would you like it if I said deport all the Angelo Saxons from the UK...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
and to all you haters out there thinking Muslims are overtaking the UK..Look here

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by trustnothing
Should have be jailed then deported, maybe a revenge attack will fix this, maybe thats what the daily mail wants.

There are many Muslims in the UK of British decent.. I am Celtic by origin.. How would you like it if I said deport all the Angelo Saxons from the UK...

I would invite you to try it, just to regain full control of this island and fix the disgusting injustices us English have had to suffer.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Twiptwop

I would invite you to try it, just to regain full control of this island and fix the disgusting injustices us English have had to suffer.

The UK had no population till after the last ice age. This small island has had wave after wave of immigration...so please what exactly is English...?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Maybe they got off lightly because the person they kicked was a slag after all. It's a bit of a turn up that a white person gets it for once when all we hear in the UK are racist attacks on ethnic minorities.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Since when is being drunk an extenuating circumstance? Or is being a muslim the real extenuating circumstance in this case?

Madness. PC gone mad again.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Since when is being drunk an extenuating circumstance? Or is being a muslim the real extenuating circumstance in this case?

Madness. PC gone mad again.

Doesn't make sense does it?

You realise the story is from the Daily Mail, therefore, it is not real news. It is the yellow press.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Did you notice this little jem from this piece of garbage of a judge?

Guess her boyfriend wasn't supposed to try and protect her either. Un-freaking-believeable. This judge needs to be takin off the bench and investigated and see if he's givin out any more freebies like this.

*THAT* wasn't "unaccepable force.
*THAT* barely qualified as force.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
The group screamed 'kill the white slag'

What is a 'slag' ?

and will I be called the same thing if I'm
surrounded and kicked on the ground.

David Grouchy
edit on 6-12-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Immigration that is increasing over time, and pays no attention to cultural details is ridiculous....regardless of where you are from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join