It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim girl gang who kicked young woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' escape jai

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I appreciate what you are saying but the truth of it is if they had been white they wpuld not have got off period..

One law for everyone or it creates resentment.

Religion, race or creed is no justification for breaking the law. If we are to live peacefully together then the law should be applied equally to all.

Common sense stuff

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
OK WTF!!!!!
What's next. Oh I'm sorry your honor. I date raped all those women forcibly. But in my religion women aren't allowed to say no. So I was confused and didn't realize I was doing something wrong.

A crime is a crime. You should go to jail. You can't run around beating on people like that and just get away with it.
This is a hate crime. I don't get it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Ah thank you MisterLondon and thank you Loves a conspiracy

I actually never knew that Jewish people didn't eat pork.

Just bloody WOW.

Who don't eat bacon? Apart from vegans and they're heathens! (jokes).

Thanks

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Got a big newsflash for you: the kid involved didn't have nothing to do with what went on 50 years ago and longer.

Besides, when it comes to the UK, about the worst lot to be had in history were the Irish, and they're white as snow.

The point? It's people like you, on both sides of the isle, that keep racism alive.
edit on 6-12-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Another thread for the racists to meet at.

Remember Rodney King, he got his ass beat by 5 or 6 white cops and they all walked away...so it happens.

There will always be injustice in the courts because of idiot judges...but your not angry with the judge..your making this a racial issue. Grow Up and stop crying poor white man...they have being doing this to colored people for centuries it's just payback.

Stupid people will continue to do stupid things.

Your post is stupid. Suggesting people are racists for supposing that were the roles reversed a group of white racists would go to jail, that makes someone racist?

Rodney King isn't even relevant to the discussion as it involves police. Police on civilian crime is far removed from this crime.

You are as racist as anyone in here. How can you say "they have been doing this to colored people for centuries it's just payback"? What a disgusting, racist thing to say. So because of institutional racism in the past non-whites are justified in beating up and trying to kill any white person they come across. That's basically what you're saying. Unless you have some evidence that the girl in this video has spent her life beating up black people, do you?

Where do you get the nerve to call other people racist. You're the only member in this thread advocating violence based on ethnicity.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Ah thank you MisterLondon and thank you Loves a conspiracy

I actually never knew that Jewish people didn't eat pork.

Just bloody WOW.

Who don't eat bacon? Apart from vegans and they're heathens! (jokes).

Thanks

A lot of people don't eat pork. In many parts of the world, even for the non-religious, it's perceived culturally as a filthy animal not fit for consumption.

Plenty of Christians don't eat pork either

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by EvanB

I read this story myself today, totally terrible. The sentence really does fly in the face of common sense.

However, it did state that the girls were Somalians. This does not excuse them for their behaviour but it may offer an explanation in that these girls will have been raised in a war zone and been used to witnessing extreme levels of violence. In my mind, this is one of the potential side effects of immigration - that is to say bringing in people from areas where their is extreme violence may introduce a level of violence into the host society.

As i said, this doesn't excuse the behaviour and jail sentences should certainly have been down. In future though, it may be worth working with immigrants from such places in order to remove any predilections towards violence.

Completely agree

I wonder how many PTSD suffering immigrants there are who have fell through the cracks in the system.

Maybe a full psychological assesment of people escaping war, and treatment, should be introduced.. Maybe it is already? I dont know, but it is clear that immigration authoroties need to drum responsabilities of citizenry and expectations of them before any rights are explained too

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Exactly, responsibilities as well as rights. And then explain that the law is the same for everyone, regardless of background or race.

I am all for immigration but there does seem to be a problem with immigrants from Somalia regarding violence. Hell, even the policewoman gunned down in Bradford a few years ago was shot by Somali's. I suspect there is probably the same problem with immigrants from the Congo as well, areas where war and the worst aspects of humanity have been normality for decades.

People deserve a chance to escape from such hell holes. However, they also have a responsibility to act according to the rules of the host nation - that is why i never have any sympathy for Brits that get themselves in trouble through drink or sex in places like Dubai.

It doesn't help young Rhea but it is something we should be looking at in future. I won't hold my breath though......

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
forget the racial aspect, they should still be in jail for a serious gang related assault. I'm sure most of us would be initially charged with attempted murder for kicking an unarmed person in the head whilst unconscious, the fact they are from Somalia means they should be deported at end of sentence. End of story. 3 things should happen now, the judge should be disbarred, and the justice secretary (that **** Ken Clarke) should resign and CPS should appeal the verdict. This sets a dangerous precedent.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

reply to post by EvanB

I read this story myself today, totally terrible. The sentence really does fly in the face of common sense.

However, it did state that the girls were Somalians. This does not excuse them for their behaviour but it may offer an explanation in that these girls will have been raised in a war zone and been used to witnessing extreme levels of violence. In my mind, this is one of the potential side effects of immigration - that is to say bringing in people from areas where their is extreme violence may introduce a level of violence into the host society.

As i said, this doesn't excuse the behaviour and jail sentences should certainly have been down. In future though, it may be worth working with immigrants from such places in order to remove any predilections towards violence.

Completely agree

I wonder how many PTSD suffering immigrants there are who have fell through the cracks in the system.

Maybe a full psychological assesment of people escaping war, and treatment, should be introduced.. Maybe it is already? I dont know, but it is clear that immigration authoroties need to drum responsabilities of citizenry and expectations of them before any rights are explained too

I'm not sure that washes though. Seen plenty of extreme violence from born and bred Britons in good communities. Unfortunately their behaviour is probably more a reflection of British society as it is Somalian war trauma.

Go up town on Thursday-Saturday and find as many piss-head mobs violently attacking people as you want. Too many examples I can give you of this sort of behaviour and worse. A migrant could come here from a peaceful country and learn that sort of violence from the locals

Unfortunately the reality is they're using their background as a cop out, as with the alcohol.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Did you notice this little jem from this piece of garbage of a judge?

He said he accepted the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Rhea's partner Lewis Moore, 23, who tried to defend her from the attack.

Guess her boyfriend wasn't supposed to try and protect her either. Un-freaking-believeable. This judge needs to be takin off the bench and investigated and see if he's givin out any more freebies like this.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

I totally understand what you are saying but check the serious crime figures (violent crime). People from a violent background are more likely to use violence and the figures back this up. I brought up the Somalia aspect as that was prominent in the defence - as such it should be free for discussion. Whichever way we dress it up their is an issue that needs addressing.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Why are courts in every western country so hell bent on not punishing muslims who show themselves to be raciest and religiously intolerant of their host country. This is the very kind of thing that sparked off the Cronulla riots in Sydney because muslims were doing things like this and the cops and courts were letting them get away with it.

edit on 6-12-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I totally understand what you are saying but check the serious crime figures (violent crime). People from a violent background are more likely to use violence and the figures back this up. I brought up the Somalia aspect as that was prominent in the defence - as such it should be free for discussion. Whichever way we dress it up their is an issue that needs addressing.

The legal system cannot let these violent people into the country and then when they commit a crime accept their background and experiences in their home country as defence. Either their background makes them dangerous and they should be denied entry, or allowed entry and faced with the same punishment as any other citizen is.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
Why are courts in every western country so hell bent on not punishing muslims who show themselves to be raciest and religiously intolerant of their host country. This is the very kind of thing that sparked off the Cronulla riots in Sydney because muslims were doing things like this and the cops and courts were letting them get away with it.

edit on 6-12-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

How can Muslims be racist against their host country, Muslim isn't a race.

And the Cronulla riots were sparked by Cronulla being a sh/thole full of bogans.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Absolutely agree. If you read all of my posts i have said that in future it would be a good idea to work with people from these areas to ensure this type of thing doesn't become common place.

You abide by the laws of the country you reside in, no excuses.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I wouldn't go that far mate. Couple of laws pertaining to a certain plant that I don't quite agree with

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

I wouldn't go that far mate. Couple of laws pertaining to a certain plant that I don't quite agree with

Careful mate. As i don't want banning, i couldn't possibly agree with you!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Daily Mail and some blog? Those are the sources on this? Why is it everytime I see a thread about how evil Muslims are attacking white people, it comes from the Daily Mail? EIther they are the only ones taht ever know about this stuff or they are making it up.

Great to see people on ATS just believe anything they are told though. Way to combat ignorance.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Did you notice this little jem from this piece of garbage of a judge?

He said he accepted the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Rhea's partner Lewis Moore, 23, who tried to defend her from the attack.

Guess her boyfriend wasn't supposed to try and protect her either. Un-freaking-believeable.

Yeah, you said it. Too bad you missed it.

You people really like letting other people manipulated you into hating yet still other people? Look at all the hate in these two pages against people none of you ever knew existed until you read some story claiming that they do.

Reality called and said it misses you guys.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join