It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Sighting!! Look like an Invasion!! Multiple UFO's right now in The Netherlands

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

There was cloud cover that night, but there were openings in the clouds. Enough to clearly see the stars (atleast from The Hague area).

Also, there wasen't a storm at that time, just hard winds and an occasional small amounts of soft rain. The weather intensified the next day with more wind and wet snow, hail and regular rain.

my 2 cents on the forecast of that day, hope it helps to clarify OP's eyewitness story. ;-)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Elexio

The reason I ask is that from my experiences it seems there is at times a direct correlation between weather like you had and AVC sightings.

They may have been decloaking to access hydro fuel for space travel.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Not that I don’t trust your word, but I find it hard to believe anything that I can’t see with my own eyes. Do you have any pics or photos? I could easily come out and tell the world I was abducted by an alien race of women from planet X. Brought back to their planet to procreate the masses in order for their race continues forward. Just saying….

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Nice sighting OP, by the way I read your posts I'd believe you did see something and the fact that you returned to the thread says that you are either a very bored hoaxer or are showing genuine interest in what you have posted.

I also think the use of the word invasion wasn't your best choice, people see that word and ignore the rest..tut tut

Sorry that your pics do not show anything worth posting, lets hope someone else in the region also saw what you did with a more equipped camera. No idea hat you saw, sounded very exciting and better tech in the sky that we normally see.

Keep us up to dated please, just one thing, IF this is a hoax then the only person you would be making a fool of is yourself, more level headed people will be looking at what is written, how often its updated and the way it reads, it would not take long to work out a hoaxer from a proper poster. If its a hoax then stop now and do something more interesting with your time.

If as I suspect its real then try and give us as much direct info re the sighting, estimate sizes direction, number etc etc , anything you can think of?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

I believe you completely, im only 20 and live in nz and it wasn't till about a year ago i actually read up believed in ufo's/aliens. Since then i have seen lots of random lights moving you just have to spend some time each night to look. Ive had two instances where i am 100% certain what i saw was no plane or helicopter. I will not go into detail because theres no pics and people refuse to believe and will just anger me. All i can say is try actually looking instead of trying to find proof videos that you wont believe anyways no matter what real or fake.....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
From your description I would say you saw satellites. Star like silver lights way out moving fast. I saw thirty in one hour a few months ago wrote a thread about it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The dutch are abstemious people they probably not notice such events...thats why disclosure of UFO files in the Netherlands will probably not happen.

I hope you will find some who took some pictures of this event ... It sounds serious

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

I am extremely suspicious after checking out your profile, you obviously have a great interest in UFO's and it seems unlikely for you to then see an "invasion" of them. If those sightings are "right now" you could go out again and get some actual photos?

*This is on your profile aswell, seems like a strange coincidence if you ask me*

edit on 4-12-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

What are you the C.I.A investigating someones profile? chill there dude, slow yours thoughts. RELAX.

lol damn..

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Zoom in.

Zoom in MORE!

There, now ENHANCE.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

You have the best avatar video ever ! ( Cat pulling Airliner )

edit on 6-12-2011 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I was born and raised in Den Helder and i've seen my first sighting there.

I believe you, there is nothing outlandish about your claim.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Thank you very much for posting your event... the compilation of all these ufo reports one day will all add up :-)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
OP,
Can you please post your Blackberry pictures? I don't care if they don't show anything. A series of pictures taken on that day and time will at least prove that you were aiming your camera at the sky taking something and we can verify this from the EXIF data.

If you say you deleted them or don't have them or accidentally erased them, etcetera etcetera, then most people here are likely to believe you are hoaxing this. But if you post blurry pictures that at least have a time and date that matches up with your story, we know at least that you were looking up at the sky and not making this whole story up, because if that was your intention you would have already posted them.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Local newpaper had story on of ufo's from last night. wonder is its same fleet

www.southcoasttoday.com/
apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/
20111206/NEWS/112060327
edit on 6-12-2011 by CompleteControl because: broken link

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

You stated that there was a heavy cloud cover at the time you witnessed the possible alien visitation craft, was there a storm before or after? One with much energy like lightning or thunder? Also if I may ask are you near a large body of water such as a lake or river?

No, no storms whatsoever.

I do live 50 feet next to a canal, and 1 km further ahead is a large lake. But then again im from holland, there are lakes everywhere. 7 Km up north is also a large lake with a couple of islands... Dutch people may know it as De Kaag

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Uh.....how does seeing a whole lot of lights or even actual E.T. craft in the sky....translate to an invasion?
Just sayen' Split Infinity

For someone who's never seen anything like this it looked like an invasion. And again, only by numbers, not by actions. I did not, for one second thought they were coming to Earth or meant to harm us. But by the numbers they were in i did thought it was the start of something big.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio
reply to post by antar

There was cloud cover that night, but there were openings in the clouds. Enough to clearly see the stars (atleast from The Hague area).

Also, there wasen't a storm at that time, just hard winds and an occasional small amounts of soft rain. The weather intensified the next day with more wind and wet snow, hail and regular rain.

my 2 cents on the forecast of that day, hope it helps to clarify OP's eyewitness story. ;-)

To anybody interested, this was also the case here in Leiden, 10 KM's north of The Hague

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
From your description I would say you saw satellites. Star like silver lights way out moving fast. I saw thirty in one hour a few months ago wrote a thread about it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, in 2008 i did voluntary work in South Africa, and ive seen enough satellites while i was over there to know these werent satellites.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
OP,
Can you please post your Blackberry pictures? I don't care if they don't show anything. A series of pictures taken on that day and time will at least prove that you were aiming your camera at the sky taking something and we can verify this from the EXIF data.

If you say you deleted them or don't have them or accidentally erased them, etcetera etcetera, then most people here are likely to believe you are hoaxing this. But if you post blurry pictures that at least have a time and date that matches up with your story, we know at least that you were looking up at the sky and not making this whole story up, because if that was your intention you would have already posted them.

Will do. My girlfriend took photo's. I dont know how much and if im correct she did not delete them yet. I will post them when she comes home tonight.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Everyone it was an invasion.....Just an invasion of the deep space......The OP didn't specify that it was an invasion on the Netherlands.....Oh wait, that is the title of the OP......

Sorry I tried to stick up for you OP.....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join