It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Sighting!! Look like an Invasion!! Multiple UFO's right now in The Netherlands

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
OMG!!

I just walked the dog with my fiance. We live next to a canal and a park and when we got at the back of our house, next to the park, my fiancee looked up in the sky and saw a very bright fast moving light. She told me to look and i saw a very bright silver-ish light.

Now i've worked at our biggest airport Schiphol, Amsterdam, and im very sure this was no plane. I could also tell it was not in our atmosphere, compared to all the planes flying over every day and night this was just too far out to be a plane. It also had no lights on whatsoever, the object itself was completely li up in a silverish color. I have trouble explaining this in english.

It went slowly to the moon, then it speeded up very fast en when in was under the moon it suddenly turned around, came back towards us and stopped. It was just sitting there, not moving at all!!!!!

Then i looked elsewhere in the sky and i saw seven or 8 lights. Lights i would normally call a star, but not this time. They were not as bright as the silver thing, but man were they moving fast!!

I saw one racing towards the bright one and as soon as it passed a star, that "star" started to go after it. Then i saw other stars moving and zipping through the sky.

As the icing on the cake i saw 3 stars whom suddenly started moving in a triangle formation. And belive me, if it was a triangle, it must have be giantly huge. Enormous!!

We took pictures with a Blackberry Bold 9780 phone but it didnt show anything. I dont ask people to belive me, i asked people in the Netherlands or UK to watch the skies, because its happening right now.

For the dutch people, i am from Leiden. 30 km south to Amsterdam and 30 km north of Rotterdam. Please look up.

In all my years watching the skies i have never, ever seen something like this. It freaking looks like the starting of an invasion right now. The sky is litterally filled with "stars" going after eachother, moving in triangle formations etc etc etc..

I dont visit ATS as much as i used to, so have i missed someting, is there a prediction or date for today (or tomorrow)

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4/12/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Can ya get a camera? Take a few pics? Anything?

Written word just can't pump up the masses!

Dutch members....Look up!

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have a prediction....without pictures, people will not believe it. Sorry but it's true. Good news though....if it's true, twitter and youtube should be lighting up!

ETA: Just checked and don't see a thing about it. If it were that awesome, it would seem others would see it....hmmmmm
edit on 12/4/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

+46 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don't buy the 'Pics or it Didn't Happen' line of thought.

If a person is witnessing something, they have a right to put the word out whether they have pictures or not.

Thank you for giving a heads up to others who can also participate in this event because of your post.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

She said she tried, but they didn't come out.

Have you seen any more?
And if you answer this too soon....then GET BACK out there!!!!
And keep looking up!

Let us know if ya see anything else!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

I am extremely suspicious after checking out your profile, you obviously have a great interest in UFO's and it seems unlikely for you to then see an "invasion" of them. If those sightings are "right now" you could go out again and get some actual photos?

*This is on your profile aswell, seems like a strange coincidence if you ask me*

edit on 4-12-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You are going to post a thread title "HUGE SIGHTING" and then post no visual evidence??
You must be crazy!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If you can post the photos I can run them through my imaging filter and see what comes back.
Thanks for the heads up sounds exciting!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

True.....but if there were an "INVASION"....it seems many people would be freaking about now.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I, myself, never said "Pics, or, it didn't happen". I said the written report won't pull in the masses. And, in this day and age, most folks that access ATS have the ability to record the event. A cell phone camera/video. Pics requests aren't that over the top.
As far as personal accounts? I've had them, with no way to record. I'm just asking, not demanding.

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am in Holland, the south. Maastricht right now, and I see a large thunderstorm coming in from the west. Cain't see anything happening. I am looking outside all the time. Maybe it's local I dunno.

If it is such an invasion could you please TAKE a picture for us.

Peace Seven
edit on 4/12/11 by sevensheeps because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Are you sure it's not just the Northen lights

Sounds exciting though, i really wish i could see things like that, I'm officially jealous.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

I've actually seem similar in the night skies of NZ back in the 1970s so I believe you....this time

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Quite skeptical here, myself, for a number of reasons, several of which have already been stated.

I'll add:

OP comes, then OP disappears. Between taking pics, and posting words about the Alien Armada, there should definitely be more input from the OP.

Also, pics didn't turn out? Any pic is better than none. I will step out on a limb, and say "pics or it didn't happen", unless the OP knows we will pick them apart and prove lens artifacts, which appear to be 80% of the UFO sightings.

Sigh. What can we do?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm about 110 miles away to the south east, I'm going out and have a look, taking my camera along.
Don't expect good pics if I catch anything.
------------------------------------
EDIT:

Forget it, it's very cloudy.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Regenstorm because: see edit

edit on 4-12-2011 by Regenstorm because: revised distance

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thank you NM

edit on 4-12-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Fairly certain you'll see absolutely nothing... If I'm wrong then time to bust out the tin foil hats.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join