It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Sighting!! Look like an Invasion!! Multiple UFO's right now in The Netherlands

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
your from the netherlands? congratulations you guys are consistently ranked the happiest people in the world
but wow that does sound pretty sketch but all i gotta say is your lucky youve seen something i wish i could see something ive never seen anything and apparently # happens in phoenix all the time
i had a dream this morning about aliens invading us it was pretty vivid. no me gusta

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by OwenGP185

Are you claiming that the Ops experience/sighting is too far fetched to believe? Wow. Really? You should check out my profile and read some of my past experiences...

I guess you could say so, some will just believe anything that sounds plausible and others will dis believe until some evidence comes to light. Multiple UFO's looking like an invasion is far from a common experience and the reason I do not blindly trust and believe in such claims. If you are to believe an eye witness account without other forms of evidence then you are choosing what you want to believe.

If i say I saw a fairy flying around my garden then surely you would have to also believe me as I have an eye witness account as does the OP, however if you checked my profile and I had an obsession with fairies you would be right to be sceptical of my claims would you not? I am not saying I think the OP is lying but to believe any claim without and backing means i am being selective of my believe because I do or don’t want to accept it as truth. Anyway I feel like I am dragging the thread of topic so I will leave it at that. 

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Hi there, i was living in Amsterdam recently, and as we were flying out of the Netherlands, i was glued to the window, (as i like observing stuff from a plane) we must of been at about 10,000 feet and i was looking at the motorways canals etc. It was then i saw a silver tubular object flying from one bunch of clouds to another, it was pretty brief, but whatever it was it didnt appear to have wings, it was smooth and oblong. I agree photos would be helpful though.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
As i said, i am usually skeptical.

I also didn't say she saw "Aliens" or "UFOs" or whatever....let alone whether her headline about an "Alien Invasion" is justified. I know people see "all kinds of stuff" every single day.

But nevertheless i think her report that she saw "something" is legit (based on a few signs in her post)....but of course what it was i don't know. Being a ske--uhm i mean "rationalist"... she might have seen skydivers at night or some military craft. She saw something, alright which i strongly believe.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Maybe after reading some of the responses to his/her sighting, the OP has simply said piss on them! I have seen things in the sky that I've decided to keep to myself due to some of the replies I've read regarding sightings by other members. Everyone has a right to an opinion, but why do some folk seem to have difficulty expressing their disagreements in a manner that doesn't humiliate the OP? So the OP in this case didn't have any pics of the objects that could be posted, but neither did most people before the days of cell phones with built in cameras, yet the media back then didn't seem to have a problem with printing stories of U.F.O's, even without photos to back them up.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

No it wasnt. There where other lights, or stars that ive used as a reference point.

If it was caused by clouds, all the lights should have moved at the same speed in the same direction. This wasnt the case. They were definatly controled by some intelligence.

Come on guys, they chased after eachother for gods'sake, made sudden turns and stopped moving in the blink of an eye.

Also, i dod not litterally mean invasion, i used that word to describe how it was looking. It seemed like a small fleet.

And i did not say i did not have pics, i said my girlfriend took one but there was nothing to see. And if there was something to see, people would say it was lens flare. Which is impossible because she looked up in the sky because she saw a light moving while her telephone was still in her pocket. How could we see lens flare in the sky while we are not looking through a camera, lol..

I made this post for the dutch, german and english people so they could try to have a look too.Not to convince people.

And why is my post history putting doubts on my account? In all my years at ATS i have never, ever claimed to have seen ufo's or aliens, instead in dream.

And last but not least, im sorry i did not answer yesterday, i gone out again, to look up to the skies. Sorry that i, when i see # like this, am not someone to sit behind a monitor..

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Why exactly did you immediately conclude that an invasion is coming? These UFOs have been around for decades now and they never invaded us. As the US military always say, "They don't pose any hazard to us so we stopped investigating them." Do not get brainwashed by the mainstream media portraying these UFOs as evil invaders. If the MSM portray the UFOs as evil, the opposite is true. You should have learned that by now.

Again, i did not say it was an invasion. I said it LOOKED like one. It looked like a small fleet. Those are totally different things.

I swear by what i saw. I will also swear it under oath if i ever need to. I saw what i saw and i know these things were crafts controlled by alien life, outside our earths atmosphere...

We took a walk with the dog this evening again i we saw planes. Lots of planes. And those things we saw yesterday were certainly not planes!!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
I believe the op saw something, it was stated that a blackberry 9780 had been used in an attempt to photo the apparent strangeness in the sky. I googled that and read the reviews, no customizable ISO and some other things makes it a bad phone to use for night shots of the sky although it was reviewed as having an excellent 5megapixel camera, pictures would help just not with that camera.

To OP:
What's direction did these objects head so we can start looking at other areas these objects moved through?

They headed towards Rotterdam so my guess is it went South....
Altough i must say they didnt seem to go anywhere.. they flew south like i said but then turned back around again or just stopped sitting under the moon. Especially that silver thing..

I dont know if they eventually moved on. Would it also help if i say they did not seem to be in our atmosphere?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

I am extremely suspicious after checking out your profile, you obviously have a great interest in UFO's and it seems unlikely for you to then see an "invasion" of them. If those sightings are "right now" you could go out again and get some actual photos?

*This is on your profile aswell, seems like a strange coincidence if you ask me*

edit on 4-12-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

Oh yes...the "interest in UFOs" automatically negates the idea that one could actually SEE a UFO. You MUST be a non-believer in the UFO phenomenon for the UFO field to have ANY merit. Same 'ole, same old. I am sorry to say that the originality of "the skeptic," has really gotten...stale.

And I don't mind approaching things with a more scientific thought process...but, there's nothing scientific about what you added.

Interestingly enough though...once the "non-believer," sees and brings forth their findings, they're automatically disassociated with, and chastised, by the other "non-believers," therefore...they are STILL destined to NOT BE BELIEVED. WHY??? Because now, they're a believer and anything they ever say after that, automatically disqualifies them to have an opinion...

Pffft...

edit on 5-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirhc0329

OH my gosh! My wife and I had just arrived home about 6:30-7:00 pm CENTRAL, 04/12/2011. As we stood in the doorway,and I fumbled to find the house key, my wife noticed something that seemed like a "new" bright star or something of the sort. The second I looked up, we noticed another "star" that was speeeeding across the sky. Cloud coverage was heavy, but this object was moving the opposite direction so it stood out. I noticed several more right away, as you describe it to look like an invasion. I have had sightings before, and stand firm as a believer, so I was not surprised. Above our atmosphere, or so they seemed from our perspective. ... all basically exactly the same as your account... I was pondering on how to verbalize this event, but OP hit the nail on the head. Star and a Flag.

Note, I'm sure we have quite a time difference, but we still saw exactly what you described, Awesome sight huh!

Wow, this is exactly what we saw!!

Like you said, they moved opposite of the clouds. some were standing still like i said earlier. So it could have not been optical illusions because of the clouds because like i said, then they all should have moved at the same speed in the same direction.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by flexy123

What exactly is that evidence you talk about then?
That she took pics but turned out bad, that she called
others to go and watch this event?

I can't find any other reports than hers. If this was
such a big 'invasion' someone else would have seen
it, no?

edit on 5-12-2011 by snewpers because: typo.

It LOOKED like an invasion. Not because of the brightness of the lights, but because of the numbers they were in.

And no, it is not so likely others have seen it too because 1 it was very cloudy and 2 they were, except the silver thing, just as big as stars you normally see. So to see it you really must have been looking for it, like i do every night in the last ten years.

So to say it again, it LOOKED like an invasion because of how many they were, not because the light coming of off them. For me its logical not many people have seen it because they were just as big as stars. And people see stars their whole life, so it doesnt stand out if they are moving. They are just to small to noice if you dont intend to...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
im not sure if this had been posted, but it reminded me of your sighting.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

With respect you do understand what the word 'invasion' means? I'm quite sure its the same in your language. An invasion does not refer to the number of lights in the sky, it is saying that one's territory is being invaded by armed attackers.

It seems to me that people are very quick to rush into using emotive language.

If I ever post a UFO sighting at this site, I won't be using words such as 'alien fleet' 'invasion' etc. BTW I'm not saying I don't believe you, I just think that in order to remain credible the lanugauge should be kept factual rather than populist.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen?

A man murders another man in the street and then eats some of his corpse.
There is one witness.
The witness didn't have a camera.
The police turn up and ask him if he saw anything.
"Yes officer i saw the whole thing but i didn't take any pictures"
"Oh well, your free to go then, seeing as you have no pictures your witness testimony is worth less then zero, good day to you sir #takes out baton and beats him just to keep up appearances#"

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Oh.

You just said bad words.

Better watch your language around here, youngin!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
Pics or it didn't happen?

A man murders another man in the street and then eats some of his corpse.
There is one witness.
The witness didn't have a camera.
The police turn up and ask him if he saw anything.
"Yes officer i saw the whole thing but i didn't take any pictures"
"Oh well, your free to go then, seeing as you have no pictures your witness testimony is worth less then zero, good day to you sir #takes out baton and beats him just to keep up appearances#"

So, if a random passerby tells a cop that he saw one person eat another, the cop should take it at face value? Despite the fact that theres no blood, nobody except the witness, and the witness just so happens to be someone who has been writing articles about a "pandemic" of cannibalism that nobody else has any reason to believe is occurring?

See why these little analogies aren't a good way to make your argument?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

No it is on topic imo. I have to trust my instinct on these matters and when I feel someone is being on the level I simply maintain an open mind but like you always reserve a measure of healthy skepticism because it was not my personal experience and that is the only true and trustworthy source for me.

It is not what I would consider a flotilla or invasion when there are but a few AVC's witnessed, but for someone who has never had extensive sightings, more than one can be alarming.

I love it when new people like the OP come into personal disclosure, to me it only makes the energy of the whole phenomena stronger. If there truly is power in numbers then we are making progress towards an open disclosure one person at a time.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

You stated that there was a heavy cloud cover at the time you witnessed the possible alien visitation craft, was there a storm before or after? One with much energy like lightning or thunder? Also if I may ask are you near a large body of water such as a lake or river?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Uh.....how does seeing a whole lot of lights or even actual E.T. craft in the sky....translate to an invasion?
Just sayen' Split Infinity

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join