It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Sighting!! Look like an Invasion!! Multiple UFO's right now in The Netherlands

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I believe the op saw something, it was stated that a blackberry 9780 had been used in an attempt to photo the apparent strangeness in the sky. I googled that and read the reviews, no customizable ISO and some other things makes it a bad phone to use for night shots of the sky although it was reviewed as having an excellent 5megapixel camera, pictures would help just not with that camera.

To OP:
What's direction did these objects head so we can start looking at other areas these objects moved through?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I was informed that they were heading towards Holland via Hawaii. I guess we should find out if Hawaii had some serious looking craft as well.

Its good vibes and blissful happenings, glad you caught it.

Ummm.... You do know where Holland is.... And where Hawaii is.....right? And who exactly informed you about this?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashertron

I don't know......

I' took some amazing pictures myself in the night skies over Sydney of strange things....only to go and download it on to my puter and find out I forgot to put the memory in to the camera!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Wow! What synchronicity! One of my facebook friends posted tonight that he saw a whole bunch of UFO's in the Florida area - heading out towards the Gulf.

This could be good people

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I live very close to Leiden, as in the Hague area.. Yesterday night it was kinda clouded when i looked up around 22:00 CMT+1.. Nothing strange around that time and i woke up just fine today, so i guess there is nothing more to report.

Either way, i'll keep an eye on the sky tonight, but i doubt i'll be able to see anything because the forecast is wet snow and bad weather.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I have never understood the need of an eyewitness to post pictorial evidence , because the usual replies follow.
1) " The pictures are too poor"
2) " The pictures are too good , so therefore must be fake "

Same with video evidence.
1) " The vid is too shakey "
2) " The vid is on Youtube , so must be fake ".
3) " The vid is too good , so must be CGI"

Eyewitnesses are in a no win situation , even if they DO provide video or pictorial evidence .

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I'm always watching the Dutch ufo-sighting sites (from Belgium and Holland). So far they haven't updated their sites with the weekend reports yet. It's still early morning over here and they usually update somewhere in the afternoon.

If this sighting looked like 'and invasion' then surely others have seen it and reported it.
No other reports about this anywhere else on the net, except for one twitter, which was linked to this thread....

OP,
keep watching the dutch ufo pages, if it was that huge then you are probably not the only one who saw it.
edit on 5/12/2011 by GypsK because: typo

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Probably not related, but my mother just told me that she saw what looked like an UFO surrounded by helicopters this morning around 4:30am to 6:30am (she's not sure of the exact time) She said it was hovering and it looked like it had several lights or windows going all the way around.

My mother has no interest in UFO's usually, so it's quite interesting she saw this, she also said she's seen strange lights at around the same times before. So it seems like a peak time for whatever that was going on.

She lives in South London by the way.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Nice report. Many things wrong with not taking the account on face value, and demanding further evidence. Over enthusiastic thread title aside. It's virtually impossible to take a photo of a star with standard cameras so how exactly would someone photograph something possibly outside of the atmosphere and most likely with a low visible magnitude? They probably could not. And it's kind of concerning because these types of UFO can be some of the most stunning to see but most impossible to capture if you're just out walking a dog, as the OP states.

I don't doubt that the OP saw a small silvery light doing strange things - seen some myself. Seen completely non lit up UFO's as have my friends which again would never be seen by anyone near any light pollution. You can't just look out your window and expect to see such things, you have to get away from any light sources, so the fact the witness says they had almost reached the park to me is credibility enough that they're being at least two thirds truthful. This doesn't sound like your typical chinese lantern event that would be clearly visible from a well lit area. The person has walked into a dark spot, looked up and seen one of the UFO's that hide in the blackness.

Ergo, I find it quite an interesting account. Albeit it over sensational in the title

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

OH my gosh! My wife and I had just arrived home about 6:30-7:00 pm CENTRAL, 04/12/2011. As we stood in the doorway,and I fumbled to find the house key, my wife noticed something that seemed like a "new" bright star or something of the sort. The second I looked up, we noticed another "star" that was speeeeding across the sky. Cloud coverage was heavy, but this object was moving the opposite direction so it stood out. I noticed several more right away, as you describe it to look like an invasion. I have had sightings before, and stand firm as a believer, so I was not surprised. Above our atmosphere, or so they seemed from our perspective. ... all basically exactly the same as your account... I was pondering on how to verbalize this event, but OP hit the nail on the head. Star and a Flag.

Note, I'm sure we have quite a time difference, but we still saw exactly what you described, Awesome sight huh!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This area of the world is a test bed for advanced U.S. craft. Great Brittan is to overt and this area provides access to certain boarders that are very close. If they look like triangulated craft with nav lights.....they are ours.
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
I have never understood the need of an eyewitness to post pictorial evidence , because the usual replies follow.
1) " The pictures are too poor"
2) " The pictures are too good , so therefore must be fake "

Same with video evidence.
1) " The vid is too shakey "
2) " The vid is on Youtube , so must be fake ".
3) " The vid is too good , so must be CGI"

Eyewitnesses are in a no win situation , even if they DO provide video or pictorial evidence .

this post may be very well the best post made ever on ATS...soooo tru

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Skunk works?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I believe you, I have seen the same thing.

The so to speak invasion has be going on for a long time. because these objects have been in the sky for as long as i can remember, you need a pretty descent camera to capture your sighting, iv had the same problem.

There's been allot of activity this summer in the uk.
every night I spend 30 minutes star gazing and mostly see "slow movers" sometimes dozens in one night,

these are not high altitude planes, chinese lanterns, satialites or miteorites 'they look like "stars" and those objects don't move and suddenly stop.

on 07 08 11 me and my family witnessed a slow mover going from north to south.

but this time we saw the "slow mover" form into a very bright white orb, which at the time when watching,
it began to pulsate really bright, as bright as Venus.

As the object was passing over head it suddenly "stopped" and started to pulsate even brighter, flashing down like the light from a lighthouse.

this was for a few seconds before shooting off exactly like a shooting star.

it had some resemblance to the footage from Martin Stubbs secret NASA objects.

Ive also seen these "slow movers" fly at emensne rates of speed, zigzag, stop in mid air, and Ive also seen others coming from them..

(KEEP POSTING YOUR SIGHTINGS)

it helps others who have actually seen something.

DON'T LISTEN TO THE TIN FOIL HAT SAYERS!

They will only believe when they see something with there own eyes!

When they stop trying to love themselves so much they mite actually see this proof they're looking for!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

Some of the most credible evidence to me is text and DRAWN pictures from hundreds, or thousands of years ago (you know what I'm talking about), about as far away from photographs as you can get.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HONOREDTODO50
I believe you, I have seen the same thing.

The so to speak invasion has be going on for a long time. because these objects have been in the sky for as long as i can remember, you need a pretty descent camera to capture your sighting, iv had the same problem.

There's been allot of activity this summer in the uk.
every night I spend 30 minutes star gazing and mostly see "slow movers" sometimes dozens in one night,

these are not high altitude planes, chinese lanterns, satialites or miteorites 'they look like "stars" and those objects don't move and suddenly stop.

on 07 08 11 me and my family witnessed a slow mover going from north to south.

but this time we saw the "slow mover" form into a very bright white orb, which at the time when watching,
it began to pulsate really bright, as bright as Venus.

As the object was passing over head it suddenly "stopped" and started to pulsate even brighter, flashing down like the light from a lighthouse.

this was for a few seconds before shooting off exactly like a shooting star.

it had some resemblance to the footage from Martin Stubbs secret NASA objects.

Ive also seen these "slow movers" fly at emensne rates of speed, zigzag, stop in mid air, and Ive also seen others coming from them..

(KEEP POSTING YOUR SIGHTINGS)

it helps others who have actually seen something.

DON'T LISTEN TO THE TIN FOIL HAT SAYERS!

They will only believe when they see something with there own eyes!

When they stop trying to love themselves so much they mite actually see this proof they're looking for!

s for you from me.. i've seen all that you've seen too, frequently. and concur with your conclusions as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gerryn
reply to post by antoinemarionette

Some of the most credible evidence to me is text and DRAWN pictures from hundreds, or thousands of years ago (you know what I'm talking about), about as far away from photographs as you can get.

I would agree with this. These days anything can be faked, and who knows how advanced some black ops craft are. However the ancient texts and drawings, that closely match what is being reported today, and was technology they couldn't possibly have had, are very very interesting.
edit on 5-12-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
There is quite a lot of evidence that his report is true, whatever she saw really happened, regardless what it really was.

Why am i saying this?

I simply can spot a "legit" looking report (it's called psychology) and usually can spot liars..there is a certain pattern.

You should note that she said she DID take pictures (although they didn't turn out) as well gave exact information about her location so other people can also witness what she saw.

A liar would *likely* not say he took pictures..and he certainly would not call up excitingly on others to go outside and ask them to confirm her/his sighting with an exact location, begging them to go outside and see what he/she is seeing.

So..i am usually skeptical..but i believe him since the report has many signs that it's something legit he/she saw.

I am a little confused that on a board where i see uttermost nonsense on a day-per-day basis THEN all of a sudden skepticism is coming up when (IMO) it has no place at all. Also...you KNOW you cannot take pictures of stars or "star like lights" with a cell phone...so the argument "pics or it didnt happen" cannot apply here.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Good points, also using the fact that the OP did not come back straight away to say he/she's lying is not cool. Usually hoaxers keep posting all night for the attention. The OP obviously went to sleep because he/she has to wake up today to work etc

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join