It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Sighting!! Look like an Invasion!! Multiple UFO's right now in The Netherlands

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
These UFOs are oh so boring. Why are they always 'lights in the sky'? Naturally those desperate to believe in alien visitations would rather discount any of the myriad (and rather more mundane) possible explanations. I myself saw a triangular fleet of UFOs. Fortunately I stopped myself from posting on here. They turned out to be helicopters on a night exercise...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

What exactly is that evidence you talk about then?
That she took pics but turned out bad, that she called
others to go and watch this event?

I can't find any other reports than hers. If this was
such a big 'invasion' someone else would have seen
it, no?

edit on 5-12-2011 by snewpers because: typo.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Hi Snewp, haven't seen ya around in a while.

I'm with you on this one. No proof but eyewitness accounts. How about we both say we've seen an Armada in the sky, make a thread about it, and see where it goes? Ack!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hey Druid, I never left, just nothing much that caught
my attention that wasn't already properly addressed

I'm not saying the OP is full of bull, I don;t know what –
if anything – she saw, but to claim 'evidence' based on
a story... that's bull.

You start the armada thing, I'll jump right in!

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by snewpers

Hi Snewp, haven't seen ya around in a while.

I'm with you on this one. No proof but eyewitness accounts. How about we both say we've seen an Armada in the sky, make a thread about it, and see where it goes? Ack!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Everyone here might as well get ready for a long wait. From checking out this OP's posting history, they only visit ATS about twice a month! Doesn't look like they intend on overseeing their thread.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I see no reason to disbelieve.

Why make it up?

You'll get more flack than praise on ATS for posting 'what you saw' without 1080p HD Video to back it up.

I've yet to share one of my experiences as I know what I'll get...and being honest if it was someone else describing what I had experienced my first reaction would be "Ohhhhh Kaaaaay then."

Frustrating.

Many people join ATS looking for answers, not because they have a cultish fixation with UFO's & Aliens.
edit on 5-12-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well, no ufo fleet here (45km south of OP), not now and certainly not yesterday evening/night. However, coincidentally a girl named Wendy sent photo's to the Amsterdam local broadcaster AT5 of a fireball she has seen falling out of the sky this morning... Possibly related?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cappuccino

Something like this?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
the days of humiliation are over.
you saw and reported - terrif!
i don't have pics - wish i did.
i saw a round ufo at tree top level.
i also - saw a star disappear/reappear/disappear/reappear - basically in the same area of the night sky.

read sitchin.
we just might be aliens - or at the least - share some of their dna.
they may not be imortal - but - they do seem to live forever.
they surely are still present on this planet as there is seemingly anomalous structures found through out our small little galaxy.
the giza pyramids and many others.
iapetus comes to mind (moon around Saturn).
several glass type structures on the moon.

edit on 5-12-2011 by jibajaba because: typo

edit on 5-12-2011 by jibajaba because: typo

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
hi op
im also from the netherlands,and i saw, well ,the same thing u describe,only a few months ago
their is not a single doubt in my mind that these are either top top secret military aircraft as in part of blue beam or aliens or ertra dimensional beings
i also made a thread about it but under a diffrent user name
there are a few more reports on ats about this phenomenon
if u pm me i will direct u to my thread and simmiliar ones if ur interested
thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Hm, so the Angels decided to have a battle against the Fallen Ones out in the open and were careless enough to allow you to see it.

Fascinating.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Local Dutch Broadcaster AT-5 has a UFO report.
It looks like contrails/chemtrails in the evening sun. See pictures here:
www.at5.nl...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by OwenGP185

I am extremely suspicious after checking out your profile, you obviously have a great interest in UFO's and it seems unlikely for you to then see an "invasion" of them. If those sightings are "right now" you could go out again and get some actual photos?

*This is on your profile aswell, seems like a strange coincidence if you ask me*

edit on 4-12-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

So using your logic
If you study fish you cannot discover a new species because you spend your time looking for fish.

Maybe people who have an interest in UFO's spend far more time looking skywards than your average person who stares at the ground

Ok well that’s assuming he goes out hunting for UFOs a lot which still in my opinion is hugely coincidental to find to say the least. If he just spotted it randomly for the first time it is the equivalent of a fisherman putting his hand in the sea and picking up a new species. Whether what I said is logical or not it is no secret that there will be people out there who imagine things or even make stuff up just to feed their fantasy. I am not saying this is the case merely more proof is need for me to believe such a literally outlandish claim.

* Also slightly irrelevant but I think the OP is a guy, the mood says loving my girlfriend which I assume if the girl in the photo.
edit on 5-12-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Can't understand the crazy language, but that there is definitely a sunlit contrail.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
OK..well, I was initially giving the OP the benefit of doubt. Was hoping (s)he was back outside looking for evidence. Maybe making more pictures, hoping they would come out this time. But....
Since we haven't seen hide nor hair of her/him since the very first post, either the OP got abducted by the invasion...or I'm calling hoax.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

I know it makes no sense to me either but I never question my source.

This immediately reminded me of that message.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

Are you claiming that the Ops experience/sighting is too far fetched to believe? Wow. Really? You should check out my profile and read some of my past experiences...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I am hoping that what you have shared with us is authentic. I do know that sometimes a UFO sighting happens very quickly...and that there are not many witnesses. I am leaning towards believing you.

However...I do think that in almost every country....there are experimental aircraft....that TPTB are having built...and they do send these unusual aircraft out for test runs.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

the "pics or it didn't happen" argument indeed is invalid.

Yet, taking your words on face value wouldn't be the smartest of reactions as there are some indications that your brain has already being wired in a way that facilitates coming to the conclusions you did. (Please don't take this personal: it's my strong belief that we "see" things if we "believe" them to be true, or possible,... When we perform an act of vision, what the brain does is using parts of the raw visual stimuli to trigger pattern searching mechanisms that fill in the picture.)

do i "believe in ufo's"? most probably not. It's simply not part of the narratives that keep me going and the "proof" and "evidence" others trow in my face are not of the nature of convincing me. Yet, it's only this: a belief.
do i "believe there's intelligence elsewhere in the universe? most probably I do. I'm even willing to believe there's a chance for intelligence on earth. Let's find a way to allow it to happen.
do i believe you saw an invasion going on? nope.

and why on earth would intelligent life have its invasion in a country where a government can't exist without the help of a fascist even the courts are afraid of dealing with?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
reply to post by Regenstorm

Can't understand the crazy language, but that there is definitely a sunlit contrail.

Hey guy, that´s the language my mother taught me it´s not crazy, it´s nice and every one I know speaks it.

edit on 5-12-2011 by CaptainInstaban because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join