It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

He's not being rational, nor are many people in this thread.

People, we are not defending the actions of this man, we are trying to deduce why you have a preconceived notion in your head that this is morally wrong and other things like feeding a rat are not. Surely, you have all lived long enough to understand that morality and duality are subjective. Why is it wrong? Because the cat died? Do you think the cat is mourning over his own death right now? What if he is in a better place? Who knows.

Then there are those who claim this person to be a psychopath, of course we don't have evidence of this but it is a fact that he could or could not be a psychopath. If he is, and is living in a world of delusion, why do you feel what he did is wrong? If, in his reality, he sees nothing wrong with it, why blame him? I used to go to a church that had a kid suffering from Downs syndrome, every now and then he would punch a kid and laugh. It was funny to him and he didn't think anything was wrong. You didn't see very many people trying to arrest him.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Well there is another video which looks like the exact same guy (i am almost a hundred percent on this, he films it the same way, hides his identity in a similar fashion) where he puts two kittens in a plastic bag and vacuums the air out.

I think it's a guy with serious problems. And yeah it is different, even if it could be argued, people have been raised to hold affection for cats and for the most part detest rodents.

I mean you have to be able to see that a normal person would have trouble watching a cat be over come by a snake and less so for a mouse. Even if it is just societal imprinting, in a normal person that imprinting can still be indicitave of a problem when someone goes against it in a manner such as this.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I hear what you are saying about slaughterhouses. One of my early jobs in life was working at a Turkey kill plant for as long as I could stand the chemicals. Orientation requires a tour of the entire plant....kill room included. I don't care for how that process happens and goodness knows anyone adding cruelty to an already bad process by the sheer nature of it, needs to be shown the door with a boot to go with it.

How does pointing out the bad side of the production food industry somehow lessen the horror of watching some little psycho in the making feed the family pet to a snake? I just don't see the connection from point A to point B in that whole line of thinking.

edit on 4-12-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

Simple and mainly because of the point you seemed to try to gloss over. I am not even talking about the kill floor. I am talking about the sick things that happen to the animals during their "lives" in these places. Constant physical abuse and torture. Often death comes long before the kill floor from sheer abuse. Do you have any idea how badly cows utters are torn up just to make sure you get milk? Do you think they enjoy that?

What is the comparison? Easy.What is more cruel? One animal eating another or people walking around kicking animals to death? Keeping them in cages too small for their bodies? Filling them with chemicals that cause them to suffer so that they overproduce for us? Is the snake eating the cat really more cruel than all that crap?
Is it right to sit there eating a burger, knowing that DOMESTICATED animals are being purposely tortured to support that all while getting upset over one animal eating another animal it is naturally inclined to eat?

The outrage seems severely misplaced. If this is about cruelty to animals, then there is tons of cruelty that can be stopped by destroying the meat industry. Instead, you are using all that energy up on a video of some person letting one animal eat another animal.

Seem a little skewed at all?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Algernonsmouse, would you please elaborate on why you are defending so vigorously a video intentionally created and deliberately posted on the internet displaying such heartless violence towards a trusting animal in a disturbed persons hands? ........ while you claim that you love animals......

No sidetracking into any other animal, movies, diet, etc. Please explain why you are defending the creation and display of this video so adamantly.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by iamusic

Thank God you are so vigilant.
keep posting as someone somewhere will realise who it is and be in a position to take action.
God speed.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

It doesn't matter if its a rat or a cat its cruel on both accounts.

I am all for personal freedom but large predators like this should be out lawed for keeping as pets.

Its the equivalent of trying to domesticate a lion or tiger and keeping it in a cage.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Last time I checked Rodents and Mice were near the bottom of the food chain

Cats were higher than mice in the food chain

Which further proves that this is a psycho that should be found and pay for this sadistic act of his, that sadly many here are defending.

Is that how it goes? Then I suggest you watch the video and learn about snakes. This thread proves that snakes are higher on the food chain than cats so by your logic....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Disgusting! That is it plain and simple. Clearly this person needs psychiatric help. For those who are saying it is only nature taking its course and what not? Yes that is partly true, and the python is only doing what a python does by constricting and devouring its prey. However, this individual forced nature by intentionally putting the two animals together, filmed it, and even made a soundtrack to it. This person got their jollies off of watching another animal suffer, and that is the honest truth.

There are sick and twisted people out there and nothing surprises me anymore. This behavior is not normal no matter how anyone cares to say so. It is cruel and inhumane. This kitten did not fall into the python's enclosure by itself and unfortunately met its demise. No, a person put the two animals together and watched while videotaping it for others who are just as sick and twisted as them. It makes no sense trying justify or rationalize this kind of behavior. I truly pity the person. This person needs to see a psychiatrist and get on some medication or something. Just another hoodlum with to much time on their hands to go along with a twisted mind. A very bad combination if you ask me.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Thank you for being vigilant. This gives me hope that someone will be in a position to take action.
How long before this psychopath moves onto a baby or small Child.
Psychopaths always start with animals and then move on to humans.
I wish people would try to understand that is why we animal lovers are angry.
God speed that this person is caught and sent to jail.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

If this is the same guy that was in another video shown to suffocate kittens for entertainment and then upload it to share with the world. Well I think the people who sensed a sick person doing sick actions are the correct ones this time, sorry.
edit on 4-12-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Yes, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Animals should not be kept as pets in the first place. It takes away from their freedom. However, the topic at hand is not about the freedom of animals. It is about subjective morality. I'm still really not sure what the OP intended with this video other than people agreeing or disagree, but hopefully this will inspire people to either donate to an animal shelter or refrain from keeping pets.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

But aren't babies part of this food chain you talk about?
Just kidding.

I don't think they are sick for bringing up that comparison, because many people with cats have bonded with them and in a way they consider their cat as part of their family. This is another reason why this video triggers an emotional response, because they imagine their own cat(family member) being abused for video entertainment.

Is it really sick to love?

That is not rational and purely based on emotion. There are people that consider cows family.

If you are saying people should be upset because SOME people bond with and love their cats like family, then should everyone also be upset that anyone eats beef because SOME people bond with and love their cows like family?

The argument you are making is, some people love cats so this is mean. Some people love cows. Some people love snakes. Some people hate cats.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Also it is important we take into consideration the mindset of a person that knows this will seriously bother people that might see it or hear about it. Even in a world where one could justify feeding their snake this way (though you can't I highly doubt he pays the kind of money it would cost to constantly feed his snake kittens), filming it to shock others can't be justified and you and I both know why the film was made.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I hope the police find this guy before anonymous get wind of this story.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

You know..It just hit me. I fell for a troll trap here. You have a good evening..or morning as it were. I'm going to disengage myself from the thread entirely now and the warped reasoning being used to justify what cannot be justified to many of us.

I said my peace and as someone else noted...this thread did show just how cold a couple fellow members truly are. Amoral is a good word to describe it in my view..and I'll be shocked if I'm too far outside the mainstream here at ATS in saying that, but perhaps I'm in for a shock. Some of this thread already has been. With that, I take my leave.

I am sorry that you cannot explain why it is cruel to feed a cat to a snake but not a mouse. I am even more sorry that your failing caused you to lash out at me and call me names. I was just having a conversation. I love my cats and would never feed them to anything. You have an emotional based argument that you apparently cannot actually make. That is too bad.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The difference between a RAT or large rodent being fed to snakes is that snakes do not naturally eat cats in the wild.

Cats are not deemed "food" for anything in most Western/European cultures.

Rats can be pets though on the other hand.

If you live in a culture where it is acceptable to feed cats to snakes you wouldn't be committing something terrible, it's relative.

But he seems to be from a culture which BOTH are not acceptable.

He's socially 'wrong' because he is going against his cultural norms, and I suspect laws.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Who says it was a pet?
Because it was a cat it was automatically a pet?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

topic at hand is not about the freedom of animals. It is about subjective morality.

You must be in the wrong thread. NOTHING is subjective about this. If it is subjective for you..then you are already lost.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Not to mention we know his intentions based on the fact that cats wouldn't be that feasible to pay for as food regularly (a lot costlier than feed mice) and he filmed it for the sole purpose of offending.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Some good points, but remember one important point, cats runs away when they don't trust somebody.

You do not know much about cats do ya?
J/K. While I agree that usually cats do a great job of letting you know they do not trust you, they do not "run away." They run "just out of reach." My cats love to lay by neigbors dogs just about 6 inches past the length of the leash. They also have certain people they do not like and when those people come over, they are around. They are always "around" just not within reach.

Not trying to argue and no, that cat did not appear to be untrusting but then again neither do the rodents I see being fed to snakes. So we get back to that. Do you know for a fact that a hamster has any less trust in me than a cat does? Hamsters do not run from me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join