It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

Just for the sake of argument, and not really trying to cause trouble, but what if that snake were in nature? What if it were hunting for food? What if it found none and slowly starved to death? Would we like that better?

In my opinion, if the snake was in nature and was starving , I have no problem with it running across and eating a cat (even if it is a house cat). If the snake dies from starvation while out in nature, survival of the fittest. The snake will be food for some other animal or insect. Yes, I love all animals and insects, (and I feel sad when I see a dead animal) but its just natural.

So are you agreeing?
I love animals too. I hate seeing them hurt or or dead. I think some people in this thread should take a drive through Ohio some time. The roads are littered with dead cats. You cannot swing a dead cat by the tail in Ohio without it hitting another dead cat. The reason is because so many people give them nice warm places to hide, eat, and breed. They do little else.

Awwwwe, how nice. People give the kitties shelter and SOME food. Isn't that nice? The total opposite of feeding them to snakes. The result? Dead cats by the thousands from neglect, exposure, and cars. See, I find all those people helping those cats multiply just to die all over the place to be pretty cruel myself.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Let's take a look at the movie industry. Horror movies are the most lucrative and supported

Oh my god..you are one of those guys who REALLY, REALLY is not able to see a difference whether something "is in a movie" (or computer game)..or whether it is real?
Then i HIGHLY recommend some treatment for you because you lost any sense of reality...probably the next columbine killer in the making right there because you don't care whether you are playing CS or whether you bring a Glock to your school, right..it's the same thing for you?
edit on 4-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
He even filmed it, which adds more to the case of this just being another sadistic act by an individual that needs to be castrated so his genes do not further contaminate the gene pool.

Yes, the kid SEEMS sick by most standards. His filming it was obviously so he could either enjoy it again or show it off to others. Either way I have a problem with that.
Let's be realistic for a moment.

He is a KID doing something stupid and cruel.
You are an adult, advocating castrating a kid for being stupid.

Let us weigh these for a moment.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The reaction of some of the members in this thread is truly an eye opener to how low ATS is falling. It is threads like this that are a good barometer to separate the sick from the decent.

Note to those who see nothing wrong with the video/pictures in this thread:
When an individual deliberately films himself feeding a living, breathing, trusting pet, with his own hands, to a python and puts the video on the internet....... THAT IS a sign of a very dangerous, disturbed and sick individual. You, who are supporting this video and claiming "I see nothing wrong"......... I am proud to add you on my rival list. This is exactly why an "ignore" feature is needed. I would not stay around you in real life and I don't care to be around you on-line. Only a psychopath would go out of their way to do this act and only the same would see nothing wrong with it. (don't bother responding to me or give your alleged reasons all over again... I won't be listening.)

Anyone involved in this video needs prosecuted and I pray that they are caught.

Painful thread to click on but one that is very enlightening in regards to some members here.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

I didn't find it sadistic. Seems like a number of other people here didn't either. My point was that watching a snake eat is cool, and that filming it does not automatically mean a person is sadistic. Ever watch National Geographic?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Most people here in this thread are just out of touch with reality.

Feed the snake a dog! who cares?

Hell why not feed it a 1 month old baby? after all the snake has to eat something and everyone is equal to small rodents and mice

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I didn't find it sadistic. Seems like a number of other people here didn't either. My point was that watching a snake eat is cool, and that filming it does not automatically mean a person is sadistic. Ever watch National Geographic?

Does National Geographic telecast twisted 19,20 year olds feeding their PETS to a Reptile for their amusement ??
edit on 4-12-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Domo1

We're talking about a 20 year old something, that's not a child.

Debatable but more than a fair point.

2nd. He filmed it, in which my opinion adds more proof that this was done out of pleasure that he probably got out of watching the snake kill the cat.

I cannot think of one good reason for him to film it other than sick pleasure. Then again, I thought the same thing when I first saw "Dirty Jobs." I realized that my perception of why others might do something based on almost no actual information is probably not a good perception.

3rd, People that keep snakes as pets feed them mice....why? Because jungle rules do not apply here.

They do not just feed them mice. There is a wide variety of things you can buy to feed your mice. I know a guy that gets a steady supply of baby rabbits for his. Big snakes need to eat a lot of mice and snakes are not big fans of buffet style eating.

Also, the Snake did nothing wrong here and should not be blamed. This was just all the work of a sadistic psychopath
edit on 12/4/2011 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

Was anyone blaming the snake? I hope not. That would be just as bad as anything else being complained about here.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

I am proud to add you on my rival list.

You are really going to add people to your rivals list because they aren't weeping over a cat/disagree with you on something? That's just sad.

I'm actually inclined to agree with you on the part about the cat being a trusting pet. If he had kept it as a companion/adopted it just to feed it to the snake I take issue there. Like the jackass 'artist' who filmed himself shooting a dog for 'art'. Lets be honest here though, only reason most people are upset is because they think cats are cuter than rats.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I feel sorry for the people that cannot see what's wrong with this.

Do you all seriously don't see whats wrong with videotaping a TRUSTING DOMESTICATED PET being fed to a snake?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I think this is a girl...

link   

Originally posted by Domo1

If you knew anything about cats, you would know they are emotional creatures that learn to trust and bond with you, they have similar emotions to humans.

If you then betray it's trust and record yourself feeding it to a snake, watching the kitten full of fear having a slow painful death, and you enjoy it in a way that make you want to share it on the internet, then that says something about yourself.

That is what disgusts people here.
edit on 4-12-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

link   

The replies here are just...wow

The guy in the video had no reason to be feeding a cat to that snake. I'm pretty sure that there is a pet store in every city that sells mice and rodents specifically for the purpose to be fed to snakes so that snakes do not feed on dogs or cats, which are looked at as pets and are domesticated.

I do not get your reasoning at all. Mice and rats are kept as pets too. Are you suggesting you have THE definition of pet? What animal planet sometime. You would be amazed at what can be a pet these days and mice and rats are not exactly new. I had PET mice when I was a kid.

What if I feed a baby to a snake? Would you all have a problem with it? After all that cute little python has to eat something doesn't it?

People are the same as animals then? Please tell me you are a vegan then. Otherwise your argument is a little odd isnt it?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

So are you agreeing?

Yes, I am agreeing that nature is nature.

You cannot swing a dead cat by the tail in Ohio without it hitting another dead cat.

Where I live, I see the same stuff everyday. Just yesterday, I was driving down about a half-mile strech of road and saw 5 new dead cats (Yes, New!). I dont want to sound mean and all, but some people really need to look after their pets.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Yeah this reminds me of the same jerk who did this last year? At least I hope its the same...I hope this is not some weird new type of gang initiation. I will not watch this video and I was slightly annoyed at the pictures listed but there was a picture of the guys face. I still think this is the same exact kitten killer from last time...probably lives in Europe in an area with a small population.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I'm done with you.

Cats should not be fed to snakes when there are mice and other stuff available that is made to be fed to snakes.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Let's take a look at the movie industry. Horror movies are the most lucrative and supported

Oh my god..you are one of those guys who REALLY, REALLY is not able to see a difference whether something "is in a movie" (or computer game)..or whether it is real?
Then i HIGHLY recommend some treatment for you because you lost any sense of reality...probably the next columbine killer in the making right there because you don't care whether you are playing CS or whether you bring a Glock to your school, right..it's the same thing for you?
edit on 4-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Yes, because that video was reality for you, right? You were there. You experienced it. You lived that moment. Or did you just watch it, as if it was another movie? Of course, it was a reality for someone, however. You obviously know nothing about the human psyche and body though, if you think that the body reacts a different way when watching a movie or reality. Nope. It reacts the same.

Thanks for that enlightening assessment that you seemed to pull out of nowhere about me. You must be a psychic to have all the information about a person without knowing a single thing about them. Pretty ironic too.. how you say I can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy yet you are generalizing people who play video games as someone who would bring a weapon into a public place and become the next "Columbine killer". Bravo.

Please refrain from posting your opinion and just stick to facts.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Didn't watch the video the photographs were enough.
Animal Cruelty association needs to catch up with that young man.
He needs to have a licence to own a reptile of any kind.
He needs to know that there are foods bred for the snake.
Feeding an unsuspecting kitten to the snake and filming it...
...reeks of psychopathic behaviour.

Cruelty to animals is one of the first traits of psychopaths.
This is sick and not natural.
A kitten walking into a bedroom to be eaten by a snake - in a set up - is not natural - no arguement.
People who watch this and think oh it's an animal eating another animal need to develop some depth to their intellect and thinking you are the type of people who will be a victim to a psychopath and not even realise it until it is too late.

This is sick.

Much Peace...to all animals at the mercy of sick human beings...

link   

I feel sorry for the people that cannot see what's wrong with this.

Do you all seriously don't see whats wrong with videotaping a TRUSTING DOMESTICATED PET being fed to a snake?

What bothers me is the guy filming it and getting his jollies off it.

Pet or not, is not that big of a deal to me... If he did this just to get some sort of sick pleasure out of it, that is the real problem, not that it was a cat.

link   

I do not get your reasoning at all.

You are a sad person. People like you are the reason this world is #ed up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join