It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This is really heart breaking as well as disguisting. Who in their right mind would indulge in such a cruel act

A hunt has been launched for a sadistic pet owner who filmed himself feeding a kitten to a python.
The vile video, entitled Python Christmas, shows a man in his 20s carrying the kitten called Jasmine into a bedroom in a Santa hat and then placed on a bed.Lurking half-hidden under a pillow lay a yellow Burmese python, which can grow up to 19ft long and is one of the largest snakes in the world.

WARNING: GRAPHIC images to follow
[removed by staff]

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Follow the link to find the full story and the VIDEO( contains graphic footage)..

edit on 4-12-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Dec 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
So, the natural thing of one animal eating another animal is sick and disgusting now? I always thought that was how it's supposed to be and happens around the world every time. I don't see what's wrong with it...

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
One of the largest snakes in the world it says? 19 feet long eh?? Well GOOD. That means if they don't catch this sick little twit, his snake will someday be big enough to eat HIM exactly how it got the kitten here.

For the love of..... ARG! There are critters raised as snake food...it isn't pleasant but nature is often unpleasant. However, kittens are NOT AMONG those critters. Unbelievable how depraved some people have come to be in the modern age.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It was a cat. Who cares? Actually since a snake was involved I'm upset. I freaking hate them so so so much. If it had been a dog or a horse I'd be mad. I don't really like cats all that much.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I have two cats. I love animals and it sickens me to thinnk of any kind of animal cruelty

BUT...

What is the problem here? That is a snake. Snakes eat other animals. What is supposed to happen? Are we supposed to be rounding up snakes and teaching them to be vegan? Is this cat any more special than any other 4 legged fury animal being eaten by a snake in the wild somewhere? I am sorry but I just do not see what is so upsetting. Normally, you have to go buy other animals to feed to your snake anyway. If it were a rat, would it be less sickening? Why?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The only sick and twisted thing here is that snake,cats are cool but a snakes gotta eat something right,next time find some rats or any other ugly creature like a dolphin

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I absolutely love cats. They are my favorite domesticated animal to have as a companion. I love dogs and all that other stuff too but cats really stand out to me. I still cannot get upset over this.

As a kid my grandpa and my uncle always had me watching some WWF or Mutual of Omaha thing and it was never anything but one animal eating another.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I think people are upset because he is feeding an actual pet to another pet...just to be cruel? If the snake ate a cat in the wild....highly unlikely then that is a different story.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This is one of those things I try to keep out of my mind. Animals eating other animals, ...its natural. I like both cats and snakes, but when a human forces one to be food for the other...thats not really natural in my opinion. If the snake was hunting and found the cat, thats fine by me. Im not even gonna watch the video but I wouldnt mind if that snake decided to make that human his (or her) breakfast.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
That's a domesticated animal in the Cat being fed to a snake, which are predominantly fed Mice and other small rodents.

I have no doubt in my mind that this sick individual did this because he got joy or pleasure out of watching the cat suffer a slow and painful death.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Just for the sake of argument, and not really trying to cause trouble, but what if that snake were in nature? What if it were hunting for food? What if it found none and slowly starved to death? Would we like that better?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Doing stuff like that to me are clear signs of a sociopath. You know, the kids who tied cats tails to ceiling fans and turned it on or the ones who liked to burn their fur.

I had quite a few childhood friends who were like that, and most all of them are in prison today. The big deal here to me is that it was a kitten. A baby. That's even more sick in my opinion. Honestly, I had to skip past the pictures because I couldn't bare to even glance at them.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
That's a domesticated animal in the Cat being fed to a snake, which are predominantly fed Mice and other small rodents.

I have no doubt in my mind that this sick individual did this because he got joy or pleasure out of watching the cat suffer a slow and painful death.

I agree with you that that kid was probably just trying to be cruel and get his kicks out of watching the cat suffer but...what is the difference between feeding it a "domesticated" animal and a rodent?
Further, are most rodents not now also domesticated? How many live in captivity in children's bedrooms and labratories? How many of them depend on their human neighbors to survive? That is a whole other question but seriously, why is it any different between a rodent and a domesticated animal?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The only problem I see here is that cats are not usually given to pet snakes as food. The snake did what it's supposed to do. The guy didn't kill the cat, the snake did, to eat it. Also you have to buy some kind of live animal (usually hamsters) to feed a pet snake, since, you know, it's a predator, and it has to kill it. Nothing wrong here in my opinion. Nature, ain't it awesome?

PS: Beautiful python btw.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oakislander
I think people are upset because he is feeding an actual pet to another pet...just to be cruel? If the snake ate a cat in the wild....highly unlikely then that is a different story.

I have a pet snake and I feed him mice. People have mice as pets. That is feeding one pet to another pet. Animals shouldn't be pets in the first place, it is enslavement. (I know, ironic and hypocritical I am saying that, having a pet snake and all, eh?) People have just grown to think of dogs and cats and most other domestic animals as having a higher status of importance than the wilds animals. They don't. There is no scalar system for measuring the importance of one being over another, it's just the opinion of another person, and, as you can see, opinions vary from person to person (otherwise, this person wouldn't have fed the cat to the snake). So, who is right here if they are both opinions? Which opinion is better than the other? Is the answer simply another opinion?

I'm sure the snake much enjoyed having Mr. Whiskers for a meal. Do you guys think the snake thought this was sick? I doubt even the cat thought to himself before death "Oh my gosh! This human is so disgusting and cruel for feeding me to this snake!" I am pretty sure an animal understands the laws of nature and its instinctive desire to have its species survive.

Let's please take a step back and view this without the opinions of what people believe is right and wrong.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

I'm a dog owner and I personally dislike cats. However, I do think most pet owners would agree in saying dogs, cats and some other animals demonstrate a level of intelligence, not just instinctive behavior, that other animals don't. Filming the killing of one of the most adored of the domestic animals was sick and twisted and this guy knew it.

If a snake eats Garfield in the woods...so be it. Nature is a brutal place. This wasn't natural and the brutality came from a human being. That changes everything.

edit on 4-12-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo and minor correction

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
We eat cows that were pushed through a slaughter house. Then chopped up and put into separate parts.. how is that any different then what is shown here? Cause we cant see what happens in nature?

"Ohh that poor kitty he was eaten by a snake" Granted the circumstances are wrong and I will agree filming it is really messed up. But this happens all the time. Its called survival of the fittest, or natural selection.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

The problem here is that we're not in the jungle or the forest, that kid lives in a house and in a city that most likely has a pet store that sells mice especially raised to be fed to snakes.

If that cat had been roaming around the jungle and the snake got it then, too bad stuff like that happens. But that psychopath fed him a cat that was domesticated and the family's pet.
edit on 12/4/2011 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Just for the sake of argument, and not really trying to cause trouble, but what if that snake were in nature? What if it were hunting for food? What if it found none and slowly starved to death? Would we like that better?

In my opinion, if the snake was in nature and was starving , I have no problem with it running across and eating a cat (even if it is a house cat). If the snake dies from starvation while out in nature, survival of the fittest. The snake will be food for some other animal or insect. Yes, I love all animals and insects, (and I feel sad when I see a dead animal) but its just natural.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
He even filmed it, which adds more to the case of this just being another sadistic act by an individual that needs to be castrated so his genes do not further contaminate the gene pool.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join