It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Do you really

Also, it's on the internet, anonymous already knows. They probably sensed it being uploaded.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Cats and Dogs are loyal friends to humans.

2nd

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The guy in the video went out of his way to film a very non traditional feeding of a PET to a snake.

Nowhere in most advanced nations which food is available do PETS count as food.

We would all be saying different if there was a nuclear war or post holocaust survival going on, but we're not there.

It would also be acceptable if cats were normal food sources, they are not.

He knew that, he knows it, he did an unnecessary act...that's my take.
edit on 4-12-2011 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This is not about the kitten.
This is not about the snake.
This is not about a pet.

This is about the behaviour of the human animal.
People you are witnessing a psychopath in action.
You are witnessing a psychopath put on a show for you.
You are witnessing a psychopath show you what they can do.
You are witnessing what a psychopath is prepared to do to a living creature.

People wake up.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

That is not rational and purely based on emotion. There are people that consider cows family.

If you are saying people should be upset because SOME people bond with and love their cats like family, then should everyone also be upset that anyone eats beef because SOME people bond with and love their cows like family?

The argument you are making is, some people love cats so this is mean. Some people love cows. Some people love snakes. Some people hate cats.

Well first of all I was only describing what other people are feeling.

I myself would be upset with seeing a cow being fed to a snake for entertainment purposes then uploaded to youtube. It's the setup that upsets me. I guess you could say it's the human in the video that upsets people.
edit on 4-12-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Whats the different if the snake is being fed with mice or chicken, would you still make this thread?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
The difference between a RAT or large rodent being fed to snakes is that snakes do not naturally eat cats in the wild.

(snip)

Very well put. Not only that...... if the kitten were in the wild and happened to come upon a snake..... the kitten would instinctively be leery of it and on guard. It is only that this kitten trusts humans that this psychopath is able to do this.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

Rodents are a natural food source for snakes. Kittens are not.

[/debate]

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Can anyone name me an animal that feeds on kittens as a natural food source?

Can anyone name me a Western/ European nation where kittens are food sources?

I'm all ears.
edit on 4-12-2011 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

Pet shops supply the appropriate food.

Other animals that are less cute? Birds, rodents, small mammals. Hey, cats are small mammals too right?

Also consider that having a snake for a pet is a big responsibility.

I have had snakes in my younger days. They are a pain in the ass and pretty worthless as a pet. It is little more than taking a prisoner so you have something neat to show your friends.

Snake owners have to have a licence and need to know what to feed it.

Where do you get that information. I never had a license.

Snake owners don't feed kittens to their snakes nor do they film the act.

That is a pretty broad statement. I bet you think people do not eat kangaroo, dog, or horse either, right?
I will give you the filming it. That is really all you got but that does not really move me much.

Much Peace...

Back atcha

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

There are plenty NON pets available for a Python's diet. All which are standard.

Such as?
I am pretty sure we went over this but I am curious what is on your list.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

So you think this guy thought this was a regular thing to do, completely normal, feeds his snake cats instead of mice and didn't do it and film it to be shocking and cruel?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

topic at hand is not about the freedom of animals. It is about subjective morality.

You must be in the wrong thread. NOTHING is subjective about this. If it is subjective for you..then you are already lost.

I have honestly read nothing constructive come from you. You are extremely close-minded and have a hard time breaking away from your old concepts and ideologies. I'm not really sure you even understand the meaning of subjective reality.

In the U.S. people generally see death as horrible and disgusting. It's so terrible to die! Of course, they know nothing about death, nor do I, because they have not experienced it. If you look around the whole and take other nations opinions of death, they believe it to be a wonderful experience, taking you to a land of pure joy! Again, these are just subjective opinions. We can not say which one is right or wrong just because more people agree on one. Of course, that is just an example to make my point.

I know where this conversation is going to head if you keep responding me and instead of continuously asking you "Why do you think that?" I will just leave you with this exercise: Ask yourself why you believe this is bad, then ask yourself why to that answer, do not stop asking yourself why until you get to the point where you say "I don't know". Then you will realize that reality and opinions are subjective. The whole philosophy of Taoism is based around this. They see the physical world as falling to the tap of duality (e.g. right/wrong, good/bad, holy/evil) which instils a sense of "happy/not happy" in your head and creates suffering.

I assume, how ever, you probably won't do this practice based on your previous reckless posting. Then again, I have no evidence that you won't. (i.e logical thinking).

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Can you please furnish me with a list of predators which eat DOMESTIC KITTENS as a food source in the wild?
Meaning, are DOMESTIC KITTENS prey, in ANY circumstance, habitually?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
stetp 1

Take down his online accounts

step 2

After the kitten has been fed, feed the human to the snake

step 3

Catch the snake and cook it...mmmmm me love snake long time ......

step 4

Upload to youtube from step 1 to step 3.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Luka Rocco Magnotta also known as Eric Clinton Newman (born July 24, 1984 in Scarborough, Ontario), the Canadian and European model born to Canadian parants with Russian heritage

Also reportedly has/had a relationship/possibly married to serial rapist/murderess Karla Homolka.

WIKIPEDIA:

Karla Leanne Homolka, also known as Karla Leanne Teale (born 4 May 1970 in Port Credit, Ontario, Canada), is a Canadian serial killer. She attracted worldwide media attention when she was convicted of manslaughter following a plea bargain in the 1991 and 1992 rape-murders of two Ontario teenage girls, Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French, as well as the rape and death of her own sister Tammy.[2]
Homolka and Paul Bernardo, her husband and partner-in-crime, were arrested in 1993. In 1995, Bernardo was convicted of the two teenagers' murders and received life in prison, the full maximum sentence allowed in Canada. During the 1993 investigation, Homolka stated to investigators that Bernardo abused her, and that she was unwilling accomplice to the murders. As a result, she struck a deal with prosecutors for a reduced prison sentence of 12 years in exchange for a guilty plea for manslaughter. However, videotapes of the crimes later surfaced and demonstrated that she was a more active participant than she had claimed. As a result, the deal that she struck with prosecutors was dubbed in the Canadian press as the "Deal with the Devil". Public outrage about Homolka's plea deal continued until her high-profile release from prison in 2005.[3] Following her release from prison, she settled in the province of Quebec, where she married Luka Magnotta and gave birth to a boy. In 2007, the Canadian press received reports that she had left Canada for the Antilles with Magnotta, their baby and has changed her name to Leanne Teale.[4]

edit on 4-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Can you please furnish me with a list of predators which eat DOMESTIC KITTENS as a food source in the wild?
Meaning, are DOMESTIC KITTENS prey, in ANY circumstance, habitually?

So, you assume if a domestic kitten was walking around in the woods and some hungry carnivore or omnivore came along and say it, it would just say: "Oh, that is somebody's pet. I would never eat that, regardless of my hunger and need to survive." I submit that it would not and probably just eat the kitten.

Let's theorize for a moment and ask this. "What if cats never were domesticated and were left as wild creatures? " Would they get eaten? Perhaps by bears? I am sure they would.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Well there is another video which looks like the exact same guy (i am almost a hundred percent on this, he films it the same way, hides his identity in a similar fashion) where he puts two kittens in a plastic bag and vacuums the air out.

That is all good and fine but that argument did not arise until a page ago. This thread is not about some sick kid who keeps killing cats. For the first 5 pages it was about how cruel he was for feeding his snake a cat instead of some other animal that people find less cute.

I think it's a guy with serious problems. And yeah it is different, even if it could be argued, people have been raised to hold affection for cats and for the most part detest rodents.

I am not at all sure how that makes it right. People have been taught to be selfish and greedy too. That does not make it right. I am not sure how many times I need to mention my neice's hampster. I know people that HATE cats with a passion. Your opinion and their opinion are just that.

I mean you have to be able to see that a normal person would have trouble watching a cat be over come by a snake and less so for a mouse.

Why?
Why would a "normal" person have less issue watching one animal die over another? Please define normal in that context for me.

Even if it is just societal imprinting, in a normal person that imprinting can still be indicitave of a problem when someone goes against it in a manner such as this.

I am supposed to be upset now because of how other people are imprinted?
BTW "Imprinted = brainwashed."

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hopefully 4chan will work its magic again

You can see it in his eyes, something is seriously wrong with that guy.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains

Algernonsmouse, would you please elaborate on why you are defending so vigorously a video intentionally created and deliberately posted on the internet displaying such heartless violence towards a trusting animal in a disturbed persons hands? ........ while you claim that you love animals......

As soon as you show me where I defended the video. Even once might be interesting. Can you?

No sidetracking into any other animal, movies, diet, etc. Please explain why you are defending the creation and display of this video so adamantly.

Please explain why you are lying.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join