It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

IMO, the "true"God is the creator of ALL.... everything. People of different beliefs call him/her by different names... The Source, I AM, The Creator, Love, etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hopefully there is a benevolent god who is above all the hate thats deen driven into so many peoples hearts and beyond all the rampant,widespread evil in our world.The only problem is and its a big problem,we dont know for sure that such a divine being really exists and so just because we hope and want to believe there is a kind and loving god,doesnt mean there actually is one...

There remains a very real,extremely unfortunate,overwhelmigly depressing and deeply disheartening possibility that the only reason we have any idea at all about a being we call god and the only reason we even believe in the existence of such a being,who we want and need to exists and care about humanity,is because our entire notion of god,may be nothing more than thoughts and beliefs intentionally implanted into our biological makeup,hard wired into our brains and encoded into our dna,to make us think there really is a god and so our hopes and desires of the existence of god,are just sinister deceptions,purposefully injected within,designed to keep our minds and our souls far away from realizing who the masters of our reality actually are,the reptilians and the insectoids,who i believe,are the ones who are,as we would say,running the show...
edit on 5-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
As much as we want to think and like to believe that this world is our planet and as much as we keep telling ourselves and teaching eachother that we are the dominant species of earth,doesnt mean we really are...

the earth may be a purposefully designed farm for humans,where we are allowed to play with our toys,while breeding upon its surface,until the next soul harvest season arrives...

the earth might be nothing more than an intentionally created game preserve,prime hunting ground, where we are tracked and abducted,tagged,released and monitored,all done for sport,for the thrill of the chase....

the earth could also be something else and the vast array of different types of aliens that have been seen and encountered,coming here from throughout the galaxy,are all arriving at their destination within their flying saucers and inside their ufos,to see the wild flora and fauna,visit the wild animals and interact with the wild humans, inside a vast dioramic terrarium,a cosmic zoo we call earth...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

If it is our reality and it very well might be and everyone found out the "horrible truth" that god our creator was actually a super intelligent bi-pedal reptilian and or insectoid,probably 80 or 90% of humanity would commit suicide...

There is no sense in commiting suicide even if it was the truth. You only give pleasure to your enemy this way. A man must be strong, and if he is not then muster the courage to fight his enemy to the last breath. We are going to kill ourselves over religion or dwindling resources, so might as well go down with a bang. I would personally take my machine gun, pistol, shotgun and as much ammo as I could possibly carry and fight the oppressors in hollow earth or wherever else they may be ALL ALONE!

Secondly my sources tell me there two main factions, one led by lucifer/satan and one led by adonai/god: orion group versus the galactic federation of light respectively.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Hopefully there is a benevolent god who is above all the hate thats deen driven into so many peoples hearts and beyond all the rampant,widespread evil in our world.The only problem is and its a big problem,we dont know for sure that such a divine being really exists and so just because we hope and want to believe there is a kind and loving god,doesnt mean there actually is one...

That's where FAITH comes in. Jesus said if we have faith the size of a mustard seed, we can move mountains.

What is your religious background? Just curious so I might can relate my answers to your posts better.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

As much as we want to think and like to believe that this world is our planet and as much as we keep telling ourselves and teaching eachother that we are the dominant species of earth,doesnt mean we really are...

the earth may be a purposefully designed farm for humans,where we are allowed to play with our toys,while breeding upon its surface,until the next soul harvest season arrives...

the earth might be nothing more than an intentionally created game preserve,prime hunting ground, where we are tracked and abducted,tagged,released and monitored,all done for sport,for the thrill of the chase....

the earth could also be something else and the vast array of different types of aliens that have been seen and encountered,coming here from throughout the galaxy,are all arriving at their destination within their flying saucers and inside their ufos,to see the wild flora and fauna,visit the wild animals and interact with the wild humans, inside a vast dioramic terrarium,a cosmic zoo we call earth...

You certainly have the most fascinating view of "what it's all about" I've ever heard!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

reply to post by sled735

That's where FAITH comes in. Jesus said if we have faith the size of a mustard seed, we can move mountains.

What is your religious background? Just curious so I might can relate my answers to your posts better.
Hi and i'm protestant,because thats what my mother was when i was born and if she had been a buddhist,then thats what i would have become,because my religion was decided for me at birth and throughout my childhood and lately,i dont really consider myself as being a follower of any religion, just like 70 or 80% of japanese people.Organized religions have far too much blood on their collective hands and their foundations were built off of fear,hate and genocide...
edit on 6-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The insectoids and reptilians are the true dominant species of earths biosphere,we just think we are and we are led to believe we are,but we are not...

We are allowed to breed,while playing with our toys upon the surface of their planet,as we unknowingly prepare ourselves for the evil aliens next near extinction assault to be thrust upon us from below,their next human harvest season to arrive,the collection of our souls...

and so i have also thought that we may be living beneath an artificial light,a sun thats not really 93 million miles away,but is actually much closer and a lot smaller than we are led to believe it is...

The sun we see in the sky may be very much like the heat lamps and light bulbs that people place above their fish tank terrariums to keep their little pets warm and occasionally out of darkness...

our brains may have been somehow changed and our dna altered in imperceptible ways,making us see and think about the sun in certain ways,to keep our eyes and our minds far away from realizing what it really is and whats actually happening to us and whats being done to us upon the earths surface...

Unlikely?...Yes...but...is it possible?...Yes...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Reptilian humanoid creatures living in the ocean > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Aquatic Humanoids: Progeny of the Black Lagoon or Alternate Evolution?

edit on 11-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This is what i think the reptilians are and this is the type of dinosaur they evolved from...

The Dinosauroid: A Humanoid Dinosaur > askwhy.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

This is what i think the reptilians are and this is the type of dinosaur they evolved from...

The Dinosauroid: A Humanoid Dinosaur > askwhy.co.uk...

Hi blocula,

Any guess is as good as you wish, but the being I met up with - thankfully from a distance - was with was substantially different. How to describe it? My best shot would be to explain that the entity portrayed in that artist rendering looks merely like a human mammal wearing reptilian skin. What I saw looked more like it was a humanoid outgrowth of a nasty gator, with thick skin with leathery iridescent scales approximately in one inch by one and a half inch rectangular segmentation. It didn't move like any mammal I have ever seen, it was very heavy yet it gracefully clambered along, raising a foot only once the other one was firmly on the ground. This seemed to require tremendous muscular power, far greater than what we have.

Its entire body was extremely powerful, with very broad shoulders, a dramatically tapered almost triangular torso and thick legs and arms. It seemed to have no neck with an inordinately large head emerging from between the shoulders. The drawing shows a creatures as svelte as a gazelle, and this creature was as hefty as an over-sized alligator. Plus its head apparently harbored a rather large brain, since it is way more advanced than we could ever hope to be. I think that these creatures can master matter. It looked like its clothing was startlingly brand new, and I used to work in the field of garments and know what I'm looking at. This reminds me of what has been said of Men in Black wearing brand new suits and driving brand new vintage cars. It could well be that these have been "materialized" for their purposes. (Note: interestingly, the MIB I encountered did not wear new clothing)

I would venture that they are the dominant species because they are advantageously equipped respective to us. I felt about as smart as a slug next to him, with a mosquito brain in comparison. This might be why they have so little regard for us, we know how intellect tends to go with respect only for brilliance and scorn for mental dullness. That they probably have the ability to fold space/time or travel between dimensions is an added skill which cannot help but make them convinced of being in an entirely different league. Add to this that they are substantially larger than us, and that even at the same size their physique would enable them to be considerably stronger than us, this increases their notorious sense of superiority and dominant attitude. None of this is tempered with magnanimity given that they don't seem to have empathy, especially towards a lesser species such as us.

I get the distinct impression that they are not protecting us from self-destruction for our own benefit, but to safeguard a valuable utility. What remains to be known is whether they want us for our bodies, our souls, or both?

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Hi,what i meant is that i think the reptilians evolved from a species of dinosaur similar or the same to the one pictured in the link and the reptilian dinosauroid pictured in the link,may have been what the reptilians looked like a million years ago and probably isnt the only type that evolved from dinosaurs...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by blocula

Show one...just one verifiable instance:

How we raise and kill cows,pigs and chickens,is the exact same things these sinister beings are doing to us.

At least 4 or 5 Billion of the people alive today are adults, out of the 7 Billion total. All of those eyes, and yet these "Reptilians and Insectoids" must be invisible?

Saying that they "live underground" is too easy a cop-out.

This is fiction, and not even science fiction....because real science fiction tries to at least of some semblance of plausibility.
The truth is that 95% of our massive and vastly deep oceans are completely unexplored by us and 99% of the gigantic area of ground beneath our feet,all the way to the earths core,is totally unknown to us and so thinking that those hidden realms beyond our reach are where the insectoids and reptilians reside and are arriving here among us from is hardly a cop out...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I have experienced a lot of frightening paranormal situations and i've seen strange creatures and ufos as well and i can imagine what you felt like coming upon this reptilian without warning...

If you have a little while to answer them,i wanted to ask you quite a few questions concerning your encounter with this reptilian and i apologize if some of the things i'm about to ask,you may have already answered in previous posts and anyways,this threads quite long and it would be good to get all your answers in one post...

How tall do you remember it being?

How much do you think it might have weighed?

Do you remember any unusual feelings,heightened awareness,or slight reality shift that made you think and feel that something strange was about to happen?

What time of day was it,what season was it and what were the weather conditions?

Where were you and where was it when you first saw it?

How far away from it were you?

Did it make any sounds?

Did you hear any strange sounds in the area while you were watching it?

Do you think it knew you were watching it?

Was it alone?

Were their any ufo sightings in the area around the same time?

Are their any old indian burial grounds in the area?

What was the color of its clothing and what did its clothing look like?

What was the color of its eyes?

Did it have a snout like a wolf,or was its face flat?

Did you notice it carrying or wearing anything like a tool or a weapon?

Could you see its hands and feet,or did it have claws and webbed feet?

Did you see it near any water,even a few miles away,from the ocean,a lake or a large pond?

Did you see it in a field,on a busy city street,on a quiet side street,in the woods,or somewhere else?

Are there any abandoned coal mines in the area?

Were there any other people around?

Did you follow far behind it,or did you conceal yourself behind something and then continue watching it?

Where and how did you lose sight of it?

Do You remember any missing time?

Do you still live in the same area and have you ever seen anything like it before or again?

Do you think it might have been a projected image,like a three dimensional hologram?

Thanx very much and i'm looking forward to reading your responses...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Almost two hours ago I noticed a large bright light in the sky that I hadn't noticed being there before. It wasn't flashing colors, or didn't seem to be moving, so I thought it must be Jupiter, or some planet. I thought about taking a picture, but didn't. Maybe five minutes later I walked out on the porch and the light was gone! No way it could have disappeared that fast if it was a planet on it's course. Don't know what it was, but I've noticed a lot more threads on ATS today about people seeing UFOs in the sky. I'll be looking up more often!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Almost two hours ago I noticed a large bright light in the sky that I hadn't noticed being there before. It wasn't flashing colors, or didn't seem to be moving, so I thought it must be Jupiter, or some planet. I thought about taking a picture, but didn't. Maybe five minutes later I walked out on the porch and the light was gone! No way it could have disappeared that fast if it was a planet on it's course. Don't know what it was, but I've noticed a lot more threads on ATS today about people seeing UFOs in the sky. I'll be looking up more often!
What state are you in? and the same thing happened to me,i saw a black triangle with three spotlights shining down,fly right over me and i had the distinct thought to "not" go get my camera and try to take pictures and i wonder if these aliens are sometimes telapathically telling us to not take any pictures? Or are they actually holograms with animated mass? or are they the psychic constructs of our telekinetic minds?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'll send you a private message with my location.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wow, new Mail article pretty much putting it right out there!

Welcome to our new lizard overlords: Study suggests alien worlds could be full of super-intelligent dinosaurs

Ronald Breslow suggests that life-forms based on slightly different amino acids and sugars could take the form of huge, ferocious dinosaurs that have evolved to have human-like intelligence and technologies...

On other worlds, dinosaurs could have evolved into huge, intelligent warriors armed with hi-tech weaponry - but without losing their hunger for fresh meat.

edit on 12-4-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

"What we call aliens are hyperdimensional beings.They hide behind the veil of our perceptions and can project themselves into our visible reality at will"...www.montalk.net...

edit on 12-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think you're being crazy, but I'll add to this by stating I had a dream once where I saw a humanoid sea creature outside some kind of window. It was looking in at me. The dream was probably almost 10 years ago and it's very very faint. But it was definitely aquatic and had intelligence in its eyes. I can't force the memory out. Too long ago. I, with some trouble, might remember a bony-like body that this thing had. Its eyes might have been dark colored and big enough on its face to notice very easily. Human-like. But my feeling is it wasn't like a mermaid. It was more like a mix of human and spider and crustacean.

For a while I wondered if seahorses were even real just a few years ago. They're real.

I think all of this is imagined. The brain is amazing at this sort of thing.

How much do you get out into the world blocula? I know you said you had a child or something. I can't recall for sure. I know many people in earth's history believed wild things despite being adults.
edit on 12-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join