It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Satanic rituals generally take place at night,because thats when the earths magnetic field is most stable. During the day,electrically charged particles of the solar wind cause turbulence in the field, making interdimensional connection more difficult...

The Reptilian Blood Legacy > www.whale.to...

edit on 18-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Its really too bad that we dont have ways of detecting any changes within people who are abducted and then returned and i dont mean their physical or emotional changes,i mean changes with their souls.There may be those among us who do posess that psychological or technological ability,but the mainstream is not allowed access to it...

Theres probably millions of people being abducted every year and those who are not returned,i believe were taken for the acquisition of their souls and as i have said,the insectoid and reptilians are taking those souls and placing them within the bodies of their biological robot creations we call the greys,who are then animated and brought to life,with those stolen souls...

While i do think and believe that the insectoids and reptilians are so advanced,that they have found a way to remove human souls from those of us who are abducted and are never see again...

I wonder if the insectoids and reptilians have also found a way to remove souls from the bodies of those who are abducted and then returned.People who are unknowingly walking around with inhuman replica souls implanted within them,changeling souls that have replaced their original human souls...

Along with knowing i think that some of those who are abducted and then returned,have unknowingly had mind control implants placed within their brains,that are sending and receiving signals to and from the aliens,who are remotely controlling their abductees thoughts and actions,turning them into heartless killers who murder other people,in both small and very large numbers,another sinister and nefarious way the insectoids and reptilians are able to acquire human souls...

The more i think about this horrible alien soul harvest agenda,the more terrible i realize our reality might actually be for us all...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi blocula,

Indeed the possibility of people being swapped out of their bodies and replaced with some sort of "soul graft" is creepy, to say the least. But who knows what these BioRobotic Greys are capable of, not to mention those who give them their "human caretaker" orders? One might even think that the beings which once created us left them here for our own surveillance and protection, but that their software got buggy and they lost control over what their original mission was? In fact, we really cannot tell what went on behind the scenes or in ancient history, but we do know for sure that they mean TROUBLE.

GS

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
"Art" piece mocking cannibalism > sacrifice to rept gods? IDK, but disturbing, IMO.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Q. Are there any abandoned coal mines in the area?

A. No coal mines, but there is an extensive catacomb system underneath and this was due South only a mile or so from an entirely tunneled hill which served to supply building stones for much of the city. This hill is pretty much hollowed out, and some buildings above are falling over from the ground being resultingly unstable.

I enjoyed reading your extravagant story, and I believe you, but this is the best part by far........

Many sightings of reptillian entities have been spotted in dug-up areas, and the deeper the mines, the better the chances of a sighting. And the fact it happened in europe seems strange as north america is more notorious for such things.

Instead of trying to find life on other planets, we should be looking under our feet. Just goes to show how much BS the seti program is and what a massive fraud on the tax-payer. Thanks for sharing that information!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I keep thinking that the insectoids are psychologically superior and more technologically advanced than the reptilians.Dinosaurs walked the earth for 135 million years.But insects have been flying and crawling around unhindered and unstoppable for 435 million years,an extremely vast and incredible amount of time...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

The more i think about this horrible alien soul harvest agenda,the more terrible i realize our reality might actually be for us all...

But according to you, none of this real.

All our perceptions are taking place in our minds.You and i and everything around us are nothing but holograms, comprised of mostly empty space,because even atoms are never really touching eachother and so you and i are made of energy,not the flesh and blood beings that our brains interpretation and arrangement of our inflowing sensory data makes us think we are and thats why everything is an illusion,a holographic illusion and so even death,is an illusion...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If we are just holograms, what are the aliens harvesting? Looks like the poor suckers would have starved to death by now with nothing but holograms to eat.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I have different thoughts and ideas and i have varying types of theories and beliefs and sometimes they merge to form a clear and solid picture of reality and sometimes they remain seperate, transparent and perplexing,but what i believe is malleable,not etched in steel ...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I have different thoughts and ideas and i have varying types of theories and beliefs and sometimes they merge to form a clear and solid picture of reality and sometimes they remain seperate, transparent and perplexing,but what i believe is malleable,not etched in steel ...

Then why do you present it all as if it is etched in steel? I think the above is just a lame excuse. You have two completely (ludicrous) ideas that you can't reconcile. Why should anyone take your ideas seriously when they conflict so badly?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Then why do you present it all as if it is etched in steel? I think the above is just a lame excuse. You have two completely (ludicrous) ideas that you can't reconcile. Why should anyone take your ideas seriously when they conflict so badly?

Hi Pauligirl,

That which you criticize in blocula is actually his greatest strength. He has mastered the art of internal dialectic, it is a discourse taken to its extreme, as Socrates used to do, but he did so with another speaker. Blocula has the uncanny gift of pushing an issue to its ultimate logic, and then using it as a postulate. This is a highly advanced method for testing its mettle and it forces one to either contemplate fully the implications in all their glory or to instead watch at how it all falls apart miserably.

BLOCULA TESTS THE TRUTH !

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Legends from different parts of the globe all tell of an underworld inhabited by mystical beings of various forms,hidden away within the dark crevices of the earth and in the depths of the oceans...

The Human Reptilian Connection > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 19-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Hi Pauligirl,

That which you criticize in blocula is actually his greatest strength. He has mastered the art of internal dialectic, it is a discourse taken to its extreme, as Socrates used to do, but he did so with another speaker. Blocula has the uncanny gift of pushing an issue to its ultimate logic, and then using it as a postulate. This is a highly advanced method for testing its mettle and it forces one to either contemplate fully the implications in all their glory or to instead watch at how it all falls apart miserably.

BLOCULA TESTS THE TRUTH !

Getsmart

And it all falls apart miserably. There's no logic or truth here, just an over abundance of crazy.
But who am I to stand in the way of.....whatever this is.
Carry on.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

There is valid logic to be revealed,if you decide to read about the truths contained within these numerous links,but they are disturbing and they are horrible truths >

The Malicious Mantis > www.eyepod.org...

Praying Mantis Accounts > www.ufobc.ca...

Reptilian Humanoids > www.godsarealiens.com...

Insectoid Abduction:The North Canol Road Incident > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Indiana Man Abducted By Reptilian Humanoid > www.ufo-blogger.com...

UFO Casebook...Insectoid Aliens > ufocasebook.conforums.com...

The Greys And Reptilians May Be Interdimensional > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Encounter With Insectoids...December 1994 > otherworldyencounters.wordpress.com...

The insectoids are advanced bi-pedal insect entities that greatly resemble the praying mantis and or ants and they had 100's of millions of years to evolve into what people are seeing and encountering here and now...Insectoid Visits Haunt Californian > www.sciforums.com...

The reptilians are literally advanced,bi-pedal,intelligent humanoid dinosaurs that also had 100's of millions of years to evolve into what people are seeing and encountering here and now...The Lizard Man Of Scape Ore Swamp > en.wikipedia.org...

One of the earliest reports of a Reptilian like being was that of Ashland,Nebraska police officer Herbert Schirmer, who claims to have been taken aboard a UFO in 1967 by humanoid beings with a slightly Reptilian appearance, who bore a "winged serpent" emblem on the left side of their chests > en.wikipedia.org...

The Hopi word for ant is anu.In the same language naki means friend,prayer feathers,food offerings,or sand,a nexus of concepts pertaining to this insect that sometimes flies.A combination of the two words,"anu-naki or ant friend" may be related to Sitchin’s Anunnaki...The Babylonian sky god was also named Anu...The Anthills of Orion > Ancient Star Beings of the Hopi > www.theorionzone.com...

The Mantis like creatures allegedly posess supernatural powers,have the ability to affect the weather,project their consciousness into people and are able to posess people.There are some indications that they may have certain para-physical characteristics...The Secrets Of Mojave > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Blocula has the uncanny gift of pushing an issue to its ultimate logic, and then using it as a postulate.

What you are calling a postulate bloc considers to be evidence, proof or fact. For his purposes whatever he can imagine is true. Socrates? I'd believe Hippocrates. An argument divided against itself can not stand.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Theres a sketch within the following link,showing a side by side comparison between a human and a certain species of reptilian and i was wondering if that is near to the size and height of the reptilian entity you witnessed? > www.godsarealiens.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

There is valid logic to be revealed,if you decide to read about the truths contained within these numerous links,but they are disturbing and they are horrible truths >

No, according to you , they are all holograms. You cannot have this both ways.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
A friend sent this to me today. I don't have a citation... yet.

"It seems the native indian tribes all have a snake deity in their culture... The snake deity of the Maya was Kukulkan (Plumed Serpent or Feathered Serpent). In Peru this god was called Amaru and the territory known as Amaruca. Amaruca is literally translated 'Land of the Serpents.' The name of America was derived from Amaruca... not the explorer Amerigo Vespucci."

America = Land of the Serpents!
edit on 20-4-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

What you are calling a postulate bloc considers to be evidence, proof or fact. For his purposes whatever he can imagine is true. Socrates? I'd believe Hippocrates. An argument divided against itself can not stand.

Hi Deny Obfuscation,

What is called a POSTULATE is just a researcher's STARTING premise, which one then builds a HYPOTHESIS upon. Then one must take a great deal of care and especially time... to fully and adequately test the HYPOTHESIS in order to prove the HYPOTHESIS valid or false. This will not automatically invalidate the POSTULATE, unless one indulges in a logical leap which is difficult to justify. The POSTULATE merely serves the purpose of building a certain nature of HYPOTHESIS which it evokes and provides a logical basis for. The more extreme the POSTULATE, the greater the chance of obtaining a HYPOTHESIS which varies widely from the Gaussian norm of theorization - this means the higher the chances of a paradigm shift and theoretical breakthrough. It is widely recognized that it is indispensable to do thus for fundamental research.

To this I would like to add that making unusual and sometimes extreme PROPOSITIONS and POSTULATES is likewise also extremely useful for research into metaphysical and mystical areas of an "occult" nature, in the strict sense of the term, considering that they have been for lengthy periods of history "occulted" from our view. Such a take enables analysis to spread more widely away from other PREMISES which might actually one day be proven false. For example, the PREMISE that we are necessarily alone in the universe, given that we have no material and thus continuously and repeatedly verifiable evidence to the contrary. For this reason I highly value blocula's contribution to the field of Conspiracy Theories within which we are all compelled to evolve with the realm of the POSSIBLE and not of the PROBABLE since history has shown fact to be stranger than fiction!

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Theres a sketch within the following link,showing a side by side comparison between a human and a certain species of reptilian and i was wondering if that is near to the size and height of the reptilian entity you witnessed? >

www.godsarealiens.com...

Hi blocula,

I gave it a look and that being looks like a 13-year old teenager of said entity.

The image from your source above comes with the following accompanying text, which I found useful as I believe it might indeed, on the basis of my own sighting in an urban environment, correspond to a likely possibility?

"5 to 12-foot (1.5 – 3.7 m) tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system, now hiding in underground bases, are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy directed at humanity."

The entity I saw was roughly 9 foot tall, as you can see in my modified line drawing showing its height despite its bent muscular legs. This ought to give you a rough idea of its mass and weight. The person drawn alongside is assumed to be 6 foot tall. Of course, this is just a line drawing akin to a "stick figure" when it comes to illustrating the fierceness of the beast. It was very ominous and moved with great physical power. Don't forget that they are covered in thick scaly Crocodile leather, and the one I saw seemed to have folded wings atop its back.

Getsmart

edit on 20-4-2012 by Getsmart because: the Biblical SERPENT is a nasty and violent Beast which Exists !

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

From WIKI, redirected from postulate,

In traditional logic, an axiom or postulate is a proposition that is not and cannot be proven within the system based on them. Axioms define and delimit the realm of analysis. In other words, an axiom is a logical statement that is assumed to be true. Therefore, its truth is taken for granted within the particular domain of analysis, and serves as a starting point for deducing and inferring other (theory and domain dependent) truths. An axiom is defined as a mathematical statement that is accepted as being true without a mathematical proof.[1]

To be concise, gratuitous assertions are not postulates and certainly not useful as proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join