It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Can someone please confirm if the message in its totality came out OK due to its extreme length???

I was initially against posting it, but many members on ATS are either lazy or come here to belittle so I post it for all to see.

Genocide in all its beauty, laid out in PLAIN SITE! Sorry for such sarcasm in poor taste, but we must be strong and accept reality WHATEVER it is and then DEAL WITH IT to survive.

I think the message may have been intercepted by Paul Bennewitz, famous ufo researcher who spend lots of time in Dulce, NM trying to figure out if there is an extraterrestrial base there. I have no idea what language the message was in original form and if it got translated.

Could be fake for all I know, BUT you have to admit SO MUCH of it MAKES SENSE up till now. I know it is depressing. Deal with it!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I just don't believe in "Reptilians and Insectoids" its just plain fiction in my eyes..There is no evidence or logical thought behind either..Im just not convinced of there existence..And blocula we don't know whats down there but i just don't believe there is entire civilizations of Insectoids and Reptilians its all fantasy B.S peace,sugarcookie1
Just my 2 cents

Having your two cents is OK, but take a look at these links if you think it is all a fantasy....
Do Reptilians, or some other species, live beneath the ground? Let's look at what the Bible says about this:

Philippians 2:10 (KJV) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Revelation 5:3 (KJV) And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the Earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon."

And what about the "cunning serpent in the Garden of Eden?

The Mayan god Gucumatz was described as a "serpent of wisdom" who enlightened humankind, as was his Aztec] counterpart Quetzalcoatl. The Hopi refer to a race of reptilians called the Sheti, or "Snake-Brothers", who live underground. The Cherokee and other Native American peoples also refer to reptilian races. Cecrops, the legendary first King of Athens was said to have been half man, half snake.

In Africa, the shamans claim to bear extensive esoteric knowledge of a race of Reptilians called the Chitahuri, whom they say control the Earth.
They also claim to have accounts of a Reptilian race who created them and used them to work their gold mines, extremely similar to the accounts allegedly described in the Sumerian tablets.
www.reptilianagenda.com...

As intelligent humans, we cannot just dismiss all of the evidence that these beings exist, and live in the vast underground tunnel system build by both them, and human beings in later times. The actual word "dragon" comes from the Greek language much later than this time so any mundane interpretation of creatures by this name before the Greeks must be by descriptions and attributes and not by name. They were generally considered "monsters" even if they had divine attributes.

History of Dragons from around the world

More Dragon History

Dulce: THE DRACONIAN CONNECTION

Is the Biblical Yahweh actually a Dragon?

Reptilians

I did not go into an extensive post here, but there is an overwhelming evidence that they Are Real. And they own this planet too. U2 me and I will tell you a personal story about Reptilians.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
In my own personal reality that would be Snakes, Carolina Annolies, and Fire Ants. No we can't live together, I have eliminated them in a thirty foot radius around the house. It is a never ending battle for land. They are unwanted visitors. I try not to leave any food around for them.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Fact of the matter is human and animal sacrifice has been taking place for thousands of years. The aztecs did, mayans did, native north american tribes, many asian tribes STILL DO, many african tribes STILL DO, the indians STILL DO.

Now a days it is mostly animal sacrifice.

Head hunters used to kill the rival tribal leader and shrink his head: hence shrunken heads you see at some auctions and pawn shops. I know in south america it is now illegal to kill someone for this purpose.

ALL pagan religions had sacrifice and when we transformed to monotheism the word sacrifice changed meaning such as associated with lent. Most religions today emphasise sacrifice to christ, use christ on a wooden cross as an icon, which itself is of very poor taste. Suffering and sacrifice are satanic in nature. We are unknowingly worshipping satan everytime we go to church. How crazy is that? God does not want sacrifice. He wants happiness, pleasure, tolerance, peace, etc.

Fact of the matter is mainstream religions are something else than what they pretend to be. David Icke speaks of the babylonian brotherhood and its connection to the annukaki(reptillian overlords living in hollow earth) of how they have surreptisiously controlled everything since genesis and how the true meanings few people know differ from the mainstream versions everyone knows.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I sometimes think those who dwell below us,the evil insectoids and reptilians preceed their near extinction harvests of human souls,by softening us up with preliminary bombardments in the form of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions that they inflict upon us and some of them may also reside deep beneath the ocean and are able to unleash tsunamis against us and intelligent entities,who have attained levels of technology of a class-2 civilization,with malevolent intentions,would be able to control those seemingly random natural cataclysms from below,stunning us before the kill and they ensure never to totally wipe us out,so we can resume breeding and expanding our populations, preparing ourselves for their next harvest of human souls without even realizing it...

edit on 3-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think HAARP is the weapon of choice for the orion group. I don't think the native terrans do the work themselves because they have their secret society slaves(who control us directly) do the work for them.

HAARP is located in alaska and according to some people has unimaginable potential. Nikola Tesla design, who btw was a russian forgotten pioneer. Most people know very little about this man or where he got those ideas.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I believe that the apocalyptic swarm of locust mentioned in revelations,is actually when vast numbers of beings we call the alien greys rise on command and ascend upon the surface,to try and destroy humanity and reclaim the earths surface for their super intelligent,bipedal insectoids and reptilians masters,who were forced underground long ago,to escape the yucatan doomsday asteroid,that rendered the surface and enviornment of their planet uninhabitable for them and through time,earths climate and enviornment has changed and the surface conditions are once again compatable and habitable for them and the greys are the creations of the insectoids and reptilians,their crossbred biological robots,animated with human souls...

edit on 3-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Can someone please confirm if the message in its totality came out OK due to its extreme length???

Could be fake for all I know, BUT you have to admit SO MUCH of it MAKES SENSE up till now. I know it is depressing. Deal with it!!!

Hi Earth Citizen 07,

Your message came through loud and clear, and I even reposted it on this page of the following thread due to its multiple references to LUCIFER which are more relevant than first appears:

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

From what I've been able to gather, BRANTON is a pseudonym or pen name for a group of whistleblowers and truthseekers, of which several are involved in Black Ops and others are patiently researching conspiracies and Ufology. Thanks for posting it! Also, regarding your earlier request, I have found very little by way of eyewitness accounts, beyond Al Bielek who spoke of a very tall Draco Reptilian involved in the Philadelphia Experiment and with programming the Montauk Boys.

Another one mentioned a large group of hikers who witnessed from a distance some sort of druidic ritual ceremony in desolate mountains, where a large Draco Reptilian suddenly appeared at the center of their Magic Circle. Finally, you can always read my own eyewitness account at various places here in the ATS threads. I sure wish there was more testimony regarding these very foreboding creatures, but unfortunately it is alleged that most who get close enough to see them don't survive to tell the tale

Cheers,

GS

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I honestly think the genesis of the reptilian thing is to give an explanation for war that doesn't involve humans being so dang wicked and cruel

it's difficult to understand how people can be so violent, cruel and thoughtless in war and politics, so this scapegoat was dreamed up and made popular in the innerwebs
edit on 3-4-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I just don't believe in "Reptilians and Insectoids" its just plain fiction in my eyes..There is no evidence or logical thought behind either..Im just not convinced of there existence..And blocula we don't know whats down there but i just don't believe there is entire civilizations of Insectoids and Reptilians its all fantasy B.S peace,sugarcookie1
Just my 2 cents

To deny such claims as "fantasy" is more dangerous than actually believing in them.

"Satan's greatest trick was convincing Man he never existed."

While I'm certainly not telling you what you should believe, I hope it gives you pause to think that -- as illogical or lacking of "proof" as it might be -- that also doesn't mean it doesn't exist, either.

Just my .02

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I don't know for certain how hostile every race that we are sharing this planet with is, but I imagine even if they were benevolent or neutral, that their safety and privacy would be essential to them. And I imagine that there is some real negatives here.

By the way, if you notice some of your older threads getting flagged, I have a bit more time and have been going through them and you have doing some really good work.

Edit to add: Not saying they're benevolents either, as a matter of fact, unless we're home, all of this is just degrees of separation and we don't know everyone's degree.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The reptilians are more well known and more frequently discussed than the insectoids,who are even more mysterious and bizarre than the reptilians...

I believe that both evolved from certain species of prehistoric creatures...

The reptilians evolved from velociraptor type dinosaurs and the insectoids evolved from praying mantis,wasp or ant type insects...

Dinosaurs and insects were both evolving for hundreds of millions of years on earth,but insects have been around for hundreds of millions of years longer than dinosaurs were...

So i think that the insectoids are more advanced than the reptilians and the insectoids are telepathic and have telekinetic abilities and i believe they are,running the show...

There are many preserved and deciphered accounts from the ancient sumerians,babylonians and other ancient civilizations,that tell of serpent beings descending from the sky and they appeared to those people as gods and godesses...

But those ancient humans were most likely unaware and didnt realize that those beings who they saw coming down from above,actually originated from below,deep underground...

Perhaps ascending from their subterranean realms within their flying saucers and then after reaching their destinations,descended down amongst ancient humans,who would have thought and may have even been told and made to think,that those beings originated from the sky,or from the stars,to ensure the secrecy of their hidden civilizations beneath us...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Simon Parkes And The Mantis Aliens > www.strangerdimensions.com...

Simon Parkes-abductions by and encounters with reptilian and insectoid aliens > wemustknow.net...

edit on 4-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocula
I went to your links to read more on the subject im trying to keep a open mind ..Its not that i don't believe in aliens i even posted a year or so back what i believe to be a UFO ..My problem is i just have a hard time believing there is super intelligent,bi-pedal insectoid aliens living underground and into the oceans where they have entire civilizations...It all seems like a bad science fiction movie to me it's just too hard to believe..Im not here to argue or derail the thread i guess im going to have to see one of these creatures to believe this and i have a feeling thats just not going to happen but ya never know
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

blocula
I went to your links to read more on the subject im trying to keep a open mind ..Its not that i don't believe in aliens i even posted a year or so back what i believe to be a UFO ..My problem is i just have a hard time believing there is super intelligent,bi-pedal insectoid aliens living underground
These bizarre and frightening velociraptor/lizard and mantis/wasp/ant resembling beings have been seen and encountered many times...

they have been seen within flying saucers,standing bi-pedal,5 to 7 feet tall in most accounts, sometimes seen wearing shimmering hooded robes and holding wands that emitted sparkling lights used to hypnotize and disorientate humans...

these super intelligent entities also seemed to be telepathically instructing and commanding their biological robot,grey alien servants during human abductions...

and 95% of the entire mass of earths lithosphere and hydrosphere,far beneath our feet and deep within the oceans,are totally unexplored by us and completely unknown to us,seriously,think about that,95%...

The mantis like creatures allegedly posess supernatural powers,have the ability to affect the weather, project their consciousness into people and are able to posess people.There are some indications that they may have certain para-physical characteristics...The Secrets Of Mojave > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There are more than just insectoids in the ocean. We're sharing this planet and there are many other forms of life, albeit they are usually humanoid, but not always. There are also ETs that look almost identical to us or just like us, and walk amongst us, live next to us, are our neighbors, work in our labs. There are ones who do this camoflage and those who do it natural. And they can tag you. Because you really would have to be their protectors too then, ie not go out of your way to put them at any risk. Not that anyone would really believe you. But I can think of situations where people might be investigating it too much. We share this world.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The reptilian and insectoid entities have somehow attained the incredible ability to materialize and dematerialize themselves in and out of our visible spectrum,moving into,within,through and beyond our frequency of the electromagnetic spectrum and maybe some of them are time travelers from the past and or future and maybe some of them are arriving here,or originated,from another dimension or from an alternate reality...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This video is also posted on another ATS thread, but I think viewers need to see it here, as well.
PLEASE! WATCH THIS VIDEO IN IT'S ENTIRETY!

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Genesis 3, verse 14: And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.

IMO, it makes sense that the reptilians we speak of today as being “aliens” was the entity that approached Eve in the Garden. We must gather from verse 4 this reptile was able to stand on legs before tempting Eve with the apple because afterwards God said, because it had done this, it would crawl upon it’s belly all the days of it’s life.

Do the snakes of today contain DNA from the reptilian “aliens”? Most likely, IMO.

Revelation 9:1. And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2. And he opened the bottomless pit: and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace: and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Verse 2 goes along with the video of the oriental woman on this thread (went back to look for it, but too many pages… got lost) that was saying on Dec. 22, 2012, there will be 3 days of darkness.

3. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

I have read so much information, and watched so many videos this past week on aliens, that I can’t remember where I saw one of the speakers saying he believes the locusts spoken of in verse 3 will be the reptilian aliens because they have wings to fly, and they will have power over us (if we allow them to put their chip in us, which I believe will be the mark of the beast). So, yes, they do live underground.

Revelations 14: 9. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10. The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Continuing on… God sends down his army of angels and they fight with the Nephilim (aliens) at The Battle of Armageddon.
God and his angels win the battle and cast the beast into the lake of fire:

Revelations 19: 20, And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Revelations 21:1, And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away;

So, what I want to share with all of you is, THERE IS HOPE! Look to God, whatever name you choose to call him, and ask him into your heart. God is love, and there is no stronger force that exists! Not even the Reptilian Alien Race!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Unity_99

The reptilian and insectoid entities have somehow attained the incredible ability to materialize and dematerialize themselves in and out of our visible spectrum,moving into,within,through and beyond our frequency of the electromagnetic spectrum and maybe some of them are time travelers from the past and or future and maybe some of them are arriving here,or originated,from another dimension or from an alternate reality...

As far as I can tell there is a cosmic war being fought in this galaxy and perhaps beyond. The draconians came from alpha draconia and the greys from zeti reticulae. They are known as the ancients aka the orion group aka the hive.

The good aliens are known as GFL, galactic federation of light, and compromise of nordics, pleadians and other species. They look an awful lot like us and perhaps they are reminants of the atlantians or lemurians from pre-historic times. It could be the reason why we are being misled about atlantis and lemuria, the origin of pyraminds on earth, the moon and mars.

It seems the bad aliens are winning or there is some kind of truce signed. Beyond this it is all speculation and I am not even sure my initial hypothesis is correct. Oh I forgot to mention that hollow earth can be accessed through secret tunnels from the surface or the polar entrances. The annukaki or fallen angels are probably not reptillians but sirians. These sirians are alligned with the draco reptillians and look similar to humans but with special abilities. They probably came from sirius b.

There are ALL KINDS of aliens living and visiting on earth according to the krill papers. Most are multi-dimensional meaning they can walk into our existance and disappear at will, like the men in black driving cadillacs and the unmarked, rotorless helicopters with the asian looking passengers.

Its extremely complex and I will never pretend to have all the answers. I think "the cosmic conflict" by stan deyo is a good book to read as well as "the disclosure project" by steven greer. Steven Greer has amassed hours of credible testimony and has tried to get the USA congress to look at the matter seriously but unfortunately(and predictably) is being stonewalled to death.
edit on 4/4/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join