It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Southern California 12/02/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Akuhei

You have no idea what you are talking about. No street light..

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It looks like a picture of a blimp to me , seems to be quite a few around lately .

Picture of Blimp at night

edit on 3-12-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

edit on 3-12-2011 by Lovecents because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
It looks like a picture of a blimp to me , seems to be quite a few around lately .

I agree, it looks a lot like a blimp. Some blimps have lights on the outside, but some have a transparent/translucent skin and are lit from the inside.This really looks like an internally-lit blimp with a red beacon light on the gondola.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

I've never seen those types of blimps here in SoCal. But that would be a good explanation.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

edit on 3-12-2011 by Lovecents because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lovecents

actually it does look like a blimp from there.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

You make this statement...

...I took this pic, then shot out of sight.

Then you state this...

I have a couple more pics I was able to snap off. trying to upload now.

You managed to upload what appeared to be a replica of your original image with a bit of contrast added to it, then deleted it... so what's happening dude??

Have you got the other pics??... or are you full of it??

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
So many times when we see Still shots off UFO's the back story ends with "and then its shot off at speed" but apart from a few obvious hoax's when ever we see video of UFO's it never happens that way..

edit on 3-12-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Ive seen 3 ufos in my life all three with witnesses,so i know im not crazy
the first was a star in the sky that kept shooting around very fast at high altitude,maybe a thousand or so feet lower than a sattelite,i seen it with a friend,the second was on a country road leading too my house,the sky was pretty clear,i saw a bright orange orb,about 200-300 feet away,approximately 50-70 feet across estimated,i didnt have time too take a photo of it,i was with my brother,it also seemed too be watching us cos it reacted when i pointed at it too show my brother,it shot of almost instantaneously,luckily my bro seen it,he is the fourth oldest in my family.The third again,was with my other brother,the second oldest in the family,im the oldest,it was on a dirt road near my mothers house,it was a foggy night,suddenly,the fog and the sky lit up with light so energetic it could not have been a man made light,the light went again,almost instantaneously,from east too west,lighting the night fog up like something out of a movie,me and my brother were excited,we like science fiction,unfortunatly,my fourth youngest bro wasnt interested in his sighting,he likes football,a realist u know? i later checked,there were no meteor or asteroids,sattelites crashing from space or anything,besides,it was east too west horizontally at about the speed of light,it couldnt have been any of those.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

his computer is broken now so he can not upload the original images
Why am I not surprised

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

look i dont need you to debunk anything to me
FYI i have seen them in DAYLIGHT like i said
WITH my family me + 4= 5 pairs of eyes all
seeing the same thing for 35mins
not a cloud in the sky

(pics or it didnt happen)
did it for you

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by peterfromdk

his computer is broken now so he can not upload the original images
Why am I not surprised

And yet he was able to log onto ats twice to state that his computer was broken....LOL

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ok looking at it with Corel PaintShop Photo X3
Zone at 1000 %
No light pole
not A Blimp
Have to go to town now will look at it some more later

Awsome S&F

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm usually not a skeptic when it comes to UFO's but dude, this has no evidence what so ever.

To me it looks like a table lamp in a dark room, and the red light could just be something the camera saw because of the light.

I'm sorry, but to me this looks like a hoax.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Nice shot. But you could have used a video instead of a camera. I am still waiting for my close up UFO encounter.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I have seen this in the Sfbayarea, California, where I live, as well. Great photo. Ill try to post mine sometime, theyre very similar.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Does not look like its in the sky

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLO7H
I'm usually not a skeptic when it comes to UFO's but dude, this has no evidence what so ever.

To me it looks like a table lamp in a dark room, and the red light could just be something the camera saw because of the light.

I'm sorry, but to me this looks like a hoax.

Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe its a lamp reflecting on in the windows and the red dot is his phone reflecting, it is a droid.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by elrey72011
reply to post by Charizard

I've never seen those types of blimps here in SoCal. But that would be a good explanation.

They are around, that Sanyo one was in San Diego this last week.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join