It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Southern California 12/02/11

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The pic I just posted above is where I live.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
www.signonsandiego.com...

Lets see, on about Dec 2nd the MetLife blimp circled over El Cajon (East San Diego County) for a high-school champion football game.

EL CAJON — Christian’s Division V semifinal game Friday night against Francis Parker was a big enough deal for the Patriots that they lined up the MetLife blimp to circle above the stadium during the game at Granite Hills High.

It must have been dizzying for the pilot of the airship to watch what transpired below.

The FO has been I-ed.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Lets see, on about Dec 2nd the MetLife blimp circled over El Cajon (East San Diego County) for a high-school champion football game.

According to this post, it looks like it could have been the "DirecTV" blimp (see link at bottom of post):

Originally posted by intrptr

Originally posted by Lovecents

UHHHH....

Not sayin one way or t' other, just bringin it...

source of emissions

edit on 12/7/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Firstly, I commend you for posting this on ATS. That alone took stones, considering all of the backlash people get for not having "Rock Solid" evidence. So, on to your picture. Looking at this... and reading your description, without really knowing your credibility, I'd have to say that if this thing in the picture was really up in the air, (how many feet?) then it's at least a very odd occurrence. E.T. craft?

Perhaps... but probably not. Great post anyway!

FM

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I think the OP knew it was a Blimp (that's why s/he only mentioned ONE photo in the OP) and possibly made up the 'shot off' part for theatrical effects!

His/her story didn't feel right.....right from the get-go and I have not wavered. Sorry that my bluntness offends some (not my intention at all) but although I try to be polite to others, I don't sugar coat anything.

I trust my senses and intuition (although I am wrong on occasion) but I don't believe this is one of those occasions.
Only the OP knows for sure. All I know is I would sure hate to live with perpetrating a hoax.....but that's me.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by Lovecents

I'm in Pasadena and I saw something just like that Wednesday night just before the winds got real bad. No picture though. I've been spotting these very frequently lately. Like several times a week. I just know they're fast and can disappear and reappear.

Have no idea what they are

I know this post is old and I'm so glad I came back. I found out what the lights in the sky were, it was those stupid r.c. plane thingy's with led lights on them. Some kid has been flying them around a park near me at like 12 midnight.

This is me talking to myself--------> "duh stupid"
"way to go"

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join