It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Southern California 12/02/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I was out having a smoke and had my Droid X in my pocket and had a Holy S*it moment. I snapped this pic in luck before it took off. It hovered for a moment and shifted right then left after I took this pic, then shot out of sight. It was amazing!!! I before I took this pic, I screamed to my kids to come outside. They didn't make it. So far, as I know, I am the only witness to this

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lovecents

Very interesting. Unfortunately, it is very hard to tell much detail. If I had to give a skeptic's thought, I would say it looks like a shot of a street light housing haha. Very nice though.
edit on 3-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Not a street light. This was up in the sky.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I have a couple more pics I was able to snap off. trying to upload now.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this! I am in Vancouver, BC and this november, both my mother and I have witnessed 3 sightings that were unexplainable. I am noticing more and more posts as of late - especially in my hometown here. I took a photo and a video, and I didnt even want to post it as they were poor quality. However, what we saw in our binoculars, has me finally convinced....we are not alone. And I like that!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lovecents

Not a street light. This was up in the sky.

Of course, I believe you. I was just giving my thought based on evidence instead of your word. My theory wouldn't be able to explain the lower red dot, however. I can't wait to see those other pictures you trying to upload.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Those lights appear to be nav lights on an aircraft....from wiki--a red navigation light located on the left wingtip leading edge and a green light on the right wingtip leading edge. A white navigation light is as far aft as possible on the tail or each wing tip

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
where in so cal was this?
edit on 3-12-2011 by Stryc9nine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

Seems like pretty odd lighting placement for an identified aircraft.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Awesome! Is that also how it appeared to the naked eye?

Did it take-off instantaneously? Do you have any more details to fuel my vicarious excitement?

Definitely S&F & thanks a lot for posting.
edit on 3-12-2011 by OlafMiacov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

The white illumination is odd in the photo, but some of the aircraft the company I work for have lights in odd places. I work helicoptor medevac so some of them have lights all over the place to illuminate the area for "on scene" calls. Some fixed and some retract so you may have the fuselage lit up at times and the strobe lights are usually red but some have red-white split lens with red forward and the white facing aft.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

Ah, I see. My experience of aircraft is extremely limited. I apologize for speaking against you.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Is the OP going to post the other pics....or do they just show....a helicopter as expected????
Shame theres no EXIF data to accompany the pic

edit on 3-12-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

good catch well done
and as expected people still dont believe
but i do i have seen loads even with my whole family
which meant more than anyone elses opinion
edit on 3/12/2011 by maryhinge because: star and flag

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

No problem...i didnt think you were speaking against me just challenging me as we do here. As a side note, the large transport category aircraft also have lights everywhere for maint and servicing. lights that illuminate the wing leading edge to check for icing in flight if needed. logo lights that shine on the vert stabilizer,etc. I worked in NM and when some of the pilots would flly in at night, they would fire up all these lights and it would look unusual to say the least, you know what I mean? Trying to look like a ufo.
edit on 3-12-2011 by type0civ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I didn't catch what part of SoCal that was in. Was it along a flight path to LAX or ONT?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

and as expected people still dont believe

FYI...navigation lights on aircraft are deliberate so as to allow for positive identification of the aircraft and direction of travel. Those colors in the photo are correct for aviation.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hmm...This is a lamp post or something. You can see the outline one the right hand side of the picture. It's faint, but it's there.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
sorry, still trying to get the other pic. My computer shut off. My power suply is like 350W and shut off at randam

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join