It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Southern California 12/02/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Dont misunderstand what I'm saying please...it was not an attack...i'm commenting on the picture posted in this thread and nothing more. I have not doubt in what your experience is at all.

So forgive me if I came off the wrong way.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
the pic is interesting at first glance.

but judging by the OPs behavior...

something is up...

let's see those pics OP!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Damn computer is not broken. It overheats and shuts off and sometimes is a bitch to get back on. I need a new power supply. Also, it was late last night and sometimes, believe it or not, people do sleep. I was trying to get the only other pic I have on here only to have my computer shut off again and gave up until today.

christ people, give me a few.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
So many times when we see Still shots off UFO's the back story ends with "and then its shot off at speed" but apart from a few obvious hoax's when ever we see video of UFO's it never happens that way..

edit on 3-12-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I did not say "and then its shot off at speed".

I said it shot out of sight.

Meaning, at a moments notice, I could not see it.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovecents

I wait cannot any longer. A few given to you. Hoax? I guess not but so suppose. Peace. Be multiply and a fruit.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here's the other pic. Never have I screamed, "This is the pic you have all been waiting for".

I'm just sharing what I saw last night.

UFO = UN identified flying object. I couldn't identify it last night.

edit on 3-12-2011 by Lovecents because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

A little photoshop and you can see the colors and shape a little better -
edit on 3-12-2011 by spinkyboo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
thats by LAreply to post by ErroneousDylan

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If this picture is the original then I have the following questions
1 picture has no Metadata

2 Image is in a resulition unsupported by Droid X

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by peterfromdk

I took the pic with a droid x, sent it to my gmail, then uploaded to photobucket.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Here's my thing OP........

Why start a thread with only one photo? Why not upload them ALL into the original post????
Your cliff-hanger effect is like a poorly executed lure.

Do you know how many times we read "give me a break. I'm trying to upload the photo but my computer/phone is not working correctly" ??????
It's as cliche as 'my dog ate my homework' or 'the parking ticket blew off the window-shield'.

You're making extraordinary claims so it is up to YOU to mitigate any doubt and so far, you're failing miserably.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Can you break that down for us novice non-savvy geeks?
What does the data imply?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovecents

Thanks for the quick reply
I thought so, the problem is that everyone here wants the original image
from your mobile, otherwise it could have be manipulated

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
You're making extraordinary claims so it is up to YOU to mitigate any doubt and so far, you're failing miserably.

I started the thread very late on a Friday night. Computer over heated and shut down. Nothing to "cliff hang" you about. Uploaded the 2nd photo today.

No promises made about anything amazing to see in a few days. Simple thread. relax pal.

Extraordinary? Unidentified. That's all. Just sharing. Any doubt of what? What you want it to be? Did I say Extraterrestrial? No I did not. Did I start the thread with "The most amazing picture of an alien craft you will ever see"? No, I did not. Thread was simply stated, UFO in Southern California. = Unidentified object.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Show me how to post the original image. I have no problem doing that. Nothing manipulated in the ones I posted.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovecents

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I started the thread very late on a Friday night. Computer over heated and shut down. Nothing to "cliff hang" you about. Uploaded the 2nd photo today.

No promises made about anything amazing to see in a few days. Simple thread. relax pal.

Extraordinary? Unidentified. That's all. Just sharing. Any doubt of what? What you want it to be? Did I say Extraterrestrial? No I did not. Did I start the thread with "The most amazing picture of an alien craft you will ever see"? No, I did not. Thread was simply stated, UFO in Southern California. = Unidentified object.

I am not blind. I read your reasoning. My question is, why not wait until you were fully prepared to start a thread then?
What was your hurry? Was ATS running some midnight red-eye special?

It looks like you're a relatively new member (or a banned one with a new ID) but this excuse.....and YES...it's an excuse of: "hold on. I am trying to upload it now....." etc.....is told over and over and over again.

We get a little cynical from hearing/reading this after a while.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

What the hell do I need to justify? Am I on trial for posting a pic that I did not know what it was? If you know what it was then tell me. It's that simple. No crazy claims are being made here. Why do you need to critique post and comments from another thread? It's not relevant in this one.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If I didn't read the backstory, I'd say it looks like an upside down street lamp. The red light could be the fire alarm light that is located on top of many street lamps.

Could the person who photographed this take a picture of the same area in the daytime, so we can see where he was located?
edit on 12/3/11 by Tharsis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Metadata is data that the mobilephone stores in the picture, that is our guarantee
that the image is the original and not tampered
Metadata looks like this on an iPhone

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join