It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US used nukes on Iraq, Afghanistan'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

So what if it. The terrorists deserved whatever they get. Yes I agree that it is hard on the innocents but they only have have one group of people to blame ...... The extremist Islamics .... maybe the locals need to talk to them about it! If they actually had some backbone and stood up to these animals then they would not be in the situation they are in today. very sad but true!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I hope somebody tells the troops operating in the area to get their Nuclear, Biological and Chemical (NBC) warfare suits on quick or they are screwed!!!

No NBC suits? No problem.

Story is jackanory bullcrap iranian propaganda

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I don't need it debunked. It never happened. You can;t sneexe these days with a report and now your saying they dropped a nuke? Wow, and NO radiation came from itat all. Must be a new secret form of nuke developed in that secret nazi bse in Antractica !!!!!.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Yea I call B.S. .. just some anti government source is spreading disinfo

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I don't think it is true, you would see a lot of high incidences of cancer by now.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Unvarnished because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

No finding of non depleted uranium have been endorsed by peer reviewed papers.. The Uranium Medical Research Centre (UMRC) is stating that non depleted uranium was used and it is being found in residents..

1. Unanticipated outcomes of the 2002 Afghan civilian studies Radiological measurements of the uranium concentrations in Afghan civilians’ urine samples indicate abnormally high levels of non-depleted uranium. Radiological measurements of Afghan civilians’ have high concentrations of uranium in a range beginning at 4 X’s and reaching to over 20 X’s normal populations. This is 400% to 2000% higher than the study controls and normal population baselines of the concentrations of nanograms of uranium per liter of urine in a 24-hour sample. UMRC has

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
Thats a HUGE claim to make but were is the evidence?

In regards to non depleted uranium

UMRC’s Field Trip Report’s conclusions as to the origin of the Afghan civilians’ uranium internal contamination is preliminary, based on (1) a follow-up field investigation to identify the origins and (2) radiological analysis of bomb-crater debris taken from the sites adjacent to the contaminated population and survivors from the blasts. The reader is invited to review UMRC’s Afghan Field Report excerpts: “Precise Destruction-Indiscriminate Effects” found on this web-site

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

You have this completely wrong the guy they interviewed is not credible..
We used MOABs (mother of all bombs), Jdams, and Spectre Ac-130s
The Moab has about the same yield as a tactical nuke but it is not nuclear

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by trentyh

Ok can you or any one else on the site explain to my why The Uranium Medical Research Centre is saying Non Depleted Uranium is turning up in residents...

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

I don't think it is true, you would see a lot of high incidences of cancer by now.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Unvarnished because: (no reason given)

It is convient that there are no proper cancer stats for Afganistan. Very little research has been done in those regards. The people there do no have access to cancer care. But if worth noting...

Within weeks of the cessation of Operation Enduring Freedom’s bombing campaign, public health officials, civilians, the Afghan government, international NGO’s (including UN agencies) began to report public health problems matching the profile of uranium internal contamination.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I can but i don't have a exact source so i will be pulling from my own knowledge in this subject..

As a worker in a gun plant or bomb plant.... When you make a large amount of bombs or bullets you will be slightly irradiated... not enough to kill you but it is enough to cause cancer... One of my aunt's use to work for a defense company and she has 4 percent more than the average radiation level and on certain nights she will turn a greenish glow....

Now since the USSR invaded Afghanistan all the people there have done is make bombs and bullets... well not all but a good percentage.... Now since then they have made large amounts of bombs, IEDs etc.... Now that the USA is there and they can't directly engage them in combat like the soviet union... They have resorted to using improvised explosive devices and i am betting that almost every household in Irag and Afghanistan have either been exposed to these materials or used them directly...
This leaves behind traces of Uranium.... This could be wrong but it is a theory i hope you find holes in it so i can better correct my argument.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Using a nuke would seem counter-productive.

Eye witness reports suggest it was counter productive...

(PDF Link)

With shockwaves rippling through the mountains, and fallout spreading through mountain passes, Taliban and al-Qaeda fighters knew that something momentous had occurred. But killing a few of the enemy in collapsing rock and a nuclear fireball actually proved counterproductive, Hank related. “It drove others deeper into less accessible areas. It backfired

www.nogw.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by trentyh

thank you for your reply.
I thought the reason for that is that phosphorus is used in explosives and that some forms of phosphorus isotopes are radioactive. I am going by memory as well...
However what we are talking about here is non depleted uranium. There were no know weapons used in Iraq or Afghanistan that contained it. The readings suggest that nuclear devices were used and no one has come up with a reason negate these disturbing findings

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Iam sorry but if they had the Russians and Chinese would have detected this with their satellites and they would have told the world so.
Dis info to me

I agree. It had to be Thermobaric bombs.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

I would like to see proof of a nuke, but there is often claims of nukes used because people find Depleted Uranium dust everywhere and somehow think it came from a nuclear weapon. DU is used to defeat armor and is used in a few different munitions.

There is proof that nukes were used. I am not talking about depleted uranium I am talking about non depleted uranium...

This ratio presents a specific signature that expresses the type of uranium in the sample. The isotopic ratios (proportions) of the uranium in the urine collected in Afghanistan has the unmistakable signature of Non-Depleted Uranium. It does not express the isotopic ratio of DU. This does not rule out the possibility that future studies of Afghans may detect Depleted Uranium.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Thermobaric bombs and Jdams both have radioactive isotopes...

Well thermobaric produces radiation because the huge vacuum action makes atoms hit each other with enough force to start a small chain of reactions not big enough to be considered nuclear...

Thermobaric bombs exert a large enough shockwave that materials could be carried well over a 100 miles...

A Jdam releases them because of the force it has when it implodes... on certain occasions when the chem comp wasnt right on one it would implode with enough force to reach 1/10th the power of Fat man nuclear bomb we used on japan...

This is all from knowledge so im thinking i might be incorrect on some of this...
edit on 2-12-2011 by trentyh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by chevy369

I agree. It had to be Thermobaric bombs.

A Thermobaric bomb would not contaminate people with non depleted uranium... The Uranium Medical Research Centre published a paper...

The Quantitative Analysis of Uranium Isotopes in the Urine of the Civilian Population of Eastern Afghanistan after Operation Enduring Freedom
Military Medicine 170, 4:277-84, 2005

In which they state findings that non depleted uranium was used. This is what you get in nukes and no body on this thread has debunked it....

The isotopic signature of the uranium in the Afghan study population is Non-depleted Uranium. This is an unexpected finding in that there has been no report of or confirmed findings of Non-Depleted Uranium in OEF or other military conflicts. Uranium Radiation Levels in Afghanistan not attributable to Depleted Uranium

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
No need to nuke em. The DU that is built up there now will devastate that region for generations.

Because the tribal warfare they have had the last 1000+ years was so much better.

I'm willing to wager their perverted version of Sharia law will kill way more people than DU.

please educate yourself before "shooting from the hip" like that

From Hiroshima to Iraq, 61 years of uranium wars A suicidal, genocidal, omnicidal course

The conduct of secret nuclear wars since 1991, through the use of depleted uranium weaponry by the United States and Great Britain with their allies, has taken place in the Middle East, the former Yugoslavia, Afghanistan2 and Lebanon.3 It has been carried out for the express purpose of destroying the public health and mutilating the genetic future of vast populations in oil rich and/or pipeline regions. Carpet and grid bombing with depleted uranium weaponry in Iraq, Yugoslavia and Afghanistan has guaranteed permanent radioactive terrain contamination. The recent discovery that U.S. depleted uranium bombs dropped by Israel on Lebanon in 2006 contained enriched uranium4,5 suggests covert testing of fourth generation nuclear weapons. The United States and its allies are fully aware that this weaponry violates the Geneva and Hague Conventions and the 1925 Geneva Poison Gas Protocol.6 It meets the definition of WMD in the U.S. Code7 in two out of three categories. And its use violates U.S. military law.8 since the U.S. is a signatory to The Hague and Geneva Conventions. The blueprint for depleted uranium radioactive poison gas weaponry – dirty bombs, dirty missiles and dirty bullets – was contained in a declassified memorandum9 dated Oct. 30, 1943. It was addressed to Gen. Leslie Groves, who was head of the Manhattan Project, the U.S. effort to build atomic bombs in World War II. The recommendation for development of depleted uranium as kinetic energy penetrators was never mentioned in the Groves memo. It was specifically for depopulation. The Groves memo makes it clear that in 1943, U.S. scientists recommended using radioactive poison gas weapons in order to contaminate the air, water, soil, food, environment and the blood of exposed populations. The long-term contamination is permanent, since uranium-238 has a half-life of 4.5 billion years, making contaminated areas uninhabitable for eternity. For populations that must continue to live in contaminated areas, the long-term effects are lingering illnesses and mutilation of their DNA. Widespread depleted uranium contamination of DNA in populations results in the potential mutilation of future generations. Mutations induced in the DNA of a single egg or sperm which form a fertilized egg are expressed and repeated in every cell of the developing organism, and defects are passed on to all future generations11. Not only are U.S. and allied soldiers exposed and civilian populations genocidally targeted, but the depleted uranium pollution is now global. In reality, we are all Gulf War veterans.

these are definitely crimes against humanity
unfortunately the only solution i see at present is hunting down and exterminating all those who obtain ANY kind of economic benefit from this from the soldiers at the bottom of the chain of command to the stockholders at the top.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Bold claim, can he back it up?

How would one prove this after the fact? Depleted uranium was so used so heavily in Iraq that traces of radiation are all over, greatly affecting the birth rate and infant deaths; plenty of statistics from Iraqi officials on that here:

Deformed babies in Fallujah Iraq LETTER TO THE UNITED NATIONS

Thank you for you reply..
There are very little in the way of cancer stats for Afghanistan. The Uranium Medical Research Center (an independent body) has been conducting tests in Afghanistan after health workers reported residents as having symptoms of radiation poisoning.
Residents in different area were tested and found to have abnormal doses of Non Depleted Uranium and therein lies the smoking gun. Non depleted uranium should only be found after a nuke has been used......

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Wow...
You can't debunk this... There is no other explanation for non depleted uranium other than a nuclear device...
Endgame time: i blame the soviets!
If this is shown on mainstream media maybe other American citizens will wake up to this and realize we don't have the best government anymore....

On the other hand it could be a experiment? I'm not trying to sound like one of those kids who live in there moms basement trolling the web... But the USA did unveil alot of new tech in this war

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join