It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if non-Christians reject the anti-christ and his mark?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wow,...what an arrogant question,...besides your question being just plain silly, your question is based on a stack of suppositions,...

--what if there was never a "Christ" to begin with? Can't have an "anti-Christ" without a "Christ"...oops...Maybe God and Allah should just arm-wrestle...

LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
So if you see a guy with horns and 666 on his head you gonna accept his mark if he forced you to?

How can one be "forced" to "accept" something?

Acceptance is a choice.
Force is a lack of choice.

It's like "accepting Jesus into ones heart"...acceptance without choice is not acceptance.

Isn't that the lesson we learned from the Crusades?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich931
reply to post by troubleshooter

How are you sure that you have chosen the right god? Or that your god has chosen you?

There is only one God.

Please don't say faith. My children have faith that Santa Clause is going to bring them presents...

You can't know Santa by faith.
Haven't you told your children yet that Santa is a conglomeration of folklore myth and legend?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

So if you see a guy with horns and 666 on his head you gonna accept his mark if he forced you to?

It would be nice if it was so obvious. But according to most sources, the Anti-Christ will be a very attractive person who does a huge amount of good for a lot of people. He'll be like the most popular movie star, rock star ever, but with the added aspect of doing incredible good for people and maybe even throwing in a miracle or two. He'll be so good that when he says he's Christ, and tells people everything they want to hear, most people (including most Christians) will go along with him.

There will be no way to tell otherwise. Some people are foolish enough to believe that somehow they'll "just know in their hearts," however, they're part of that whole delusional, holier-than-thou bunch who think they have an inside track that somehow literally billions of other believers don't. They'll be the first to suffer the harshest wrath.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
"Why are people afraid of a story book bad guy? Fear is a powerful tool and faith is another word for blind submission."

This is a demonstration of far Satan has indoctrinated mankind - defining Faith as Darkness, not Light.

You'll find three types of people of Faith in the face of prosecution:
1. Those that overcome fear as the henchmen on Earth may kill the body but not kill the spirit.
2. Those that tremble and cower, trying to reconcile Faith with preservation of flesh.
3. Those that take the mark to save their flesh only.

You'll find one kind of athiest:
1. Those that take the mark to save their flesh.

And this is why we are taught in God's Word to overcome fear of physical death - because it's not the end.
But taking any mark of the beast clearly demonstrates one's choice - darkness. Refusing any Mark - Light.
You do realise that the belief stated above will influence you to take the mark, don't you? You do realise that Athiests will not be tolerated in a world in which Satan insists on worship, right? Whilst persecuting God's children he's got Athiests exactly where he wants them - as a tool in the persecution of his enemy, and as a worshipper at the same time. And if by chance THAT gets through to you on some spiritual level, seek God so that He may give you the Faith to believe.

" I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked."

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by arpgme

Satan is just one invisible enemy and he just can tempt humans.

He has no more power and he will confess after the things are done in the judgement day :

WHEN THE MATTER IS JUDGED, (AND THE DECREE IS ISSUED) SATAN WILL SAY:ِ ``ALLAH PROMISED YOU A PROMISE OF TRUTH AND I PROMISED YOU TOO, BUT I FAILED YOU MY PROMISE; AND I HAD NO AUTHORITY (POWER) OVER YOU. I ONLY CALLED YOU AND YOU ANSWERED ME. SO DO NOT BLAME ME, AND BLAME YOURSELVES. I AM NOT YOUR RESCUER AND NEITHER YOU ARE MY RESCUER. I HAVE DISBELIEVED IN YOUR ASSOCIATING ME WITH ALLAH FROM BEFORE.'' VERILY FOR THE OPPRESSORS THERE IS A PAINFUL PUNISHMENT.

Holy Quran : 14-22

He has no power over us. He will confess that he hadn't any control over us .

Antichrist , described in Hadith in Islam as one eye man , his eye is shining.

Many will follow him , too.

... Location Iran... Hum?... GOT IRANIAN CASHEWS?
(had them once & they where 'Out Of This World' outstandingly good)

"Recite in the name of thy Lord who created!
He createth man from a clot of blood.
Recite and thy Lord is the 'Most Bountiful'
He who hath taught by 'PEN',
Taught man what he knew NOT".

... So I ask U... Would PEN be also upgraDeed
... to a 'Digi-Keyboard' in today's time when digi-Humans tech

... Just asking why the Real Muhammad said:..
"Do not commit my teachings to a book made from dead trees/plants"
... Speak them to 10,000 people, & let it be taught by mouth & love to others
... Just asking

... Also of topic... Would Jesus(aka?) & Muhammad
... get along if they returned back on Gaia today???
... Just asking again

P.S... Just asking

What do U think about the BBS documentary titled 'Legacy of a Prophet'???
edit on 30-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: O' also... If a Christian doesn't get the digi-mark that they already have... They can't shop for Xmas holiday 'made in China' gifts of LUV

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

How do you know there is only one god?

Hasn't anyone told you yet that the bible and everything in it is a conglomeration of folklore myth and legend?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

I know that 12 descendant of Muhammad's family will arrive with Jesus and will make this world a place worth to live.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by richierich931

By analyzing cause and effect , we will understand if he(Satan) is real or not.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

You say that there will be one type of Atheist, the one that takes the mark...

The thing is, everyone from another religion that doesn't accept Jesus will go to hell, so what about people from other religions that die?

What if they don't take the mark because they are naturalistic and think that it's unnatural to take the mark so they die for the God of nature or something like that?

Or what if they are Buddhist monks and they don't take the mark because the mark is for money and stuff and they want to get rid of desire so they choose to die instead?

What if they don't take the mark and they get killed but they are from another religion and they don't beleive in Jesus either?

Do they still go to hell even though they didn't submit to the anti christ?

What if the anti-christ kills muslims too because they refuse to worship him? Do they get to heaven according to the bible?

Muslims will oppose the anti-christ too so wouldn't that automatically make the on the side of Jesus?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Rev. 13:9 And all the people who belong to the world worshipped the beast. They were the ones whose names were not written in the Book of Life, which belongs to the Lamb.
The way I understand it is this: people will come to Christ after the rapture and during the end times-but only until they are given the choice of taking the mark of the beast and swearing allegience to him If you take the mark, you have no chance of salvation

Revelation 14:9 Then a third angel followed them, shouting, "Anyone who worships the beast and his statue or accepts his mark on the forehead or the hand must drink the wine of God's wrath It is poured out undiluted into Gods cup of wrath And they will be tormented rises forever and ever and they will have no relief day or night for they have worshipped the beast and his statue and accepted the mark of his name

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Since Satan will sit on the throne and will force everyone to take the mark of the beast, what will happen if Atheist and Non-Christians don't take it and the anti-christ kill them? WIll they still go to hell?

Atheists, what would you do if by some chance the anti-christ does show up?

That's what the "sheep and goats" judgment is for when Christ returns. The "sheep"
are allowed to populate the millenium, the "goats" are cast into hell. The "Great White Throne" judgment for the damned doesn't happen until the end of Christ's 1,000 year reign.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Muslims will oppose the anti-christ too so wouldn't that automatically make the on the side of Jesus?

THE MOST HIGHEST KNOWS WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO HIS UNIVERSAL ENERGIES COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS HERE ON TERRA.. AND KNOWS WHO DID IT, SMH

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by aprilc1
Rev. 13:9 And all the people who belong to the world worshipped the beast. They were the ones whose names were not written in the Book of Life, which belongs to the Lamb.
The way I understand it is this: people will come to Christ after the rapture and during the end times-but only until they are given the choice of taking the mark of the beast and swearing allegience to him If you take the mark, you have no chance of salvation

Revelation 14:9 Then a third angel followed them, shouting, "Anyone who worships the beast and his statue or accepts his mark on the forehead or the hand must drink the wine of God's wrath It is poured out undiluted into Gods cup of wrath And they will be tormented rises forever and ever and they will have no relief day or night for they have worshipped the beast and his statue and accepted the mark of his name

The choice* you either going to chose FEAR and associate yourselves and influence your families to follow the BEAST who scares you to KEEP stuck in its 3D grasp OR YOU WILL EXCEPT THIS WORLD IS ITS NOW AND FIGHT IT TO THE END KNOWING EVEN IF IT KILLS YOUR 3D BODY YOU WILL REMAIN SAFE IN HEAVEN WATCHING WHAT IS TO BE DONE TO THOSE WHO SOLD OUT THE SPECIES DUE TO FEAR...

those who looked at you and your family like how you going to watch them starve and not join us those who will call you crazy and use all types of words and influences to pull you to their side WHERE THEY FEEL SAFE AND CANNOT SEE WHAT IS COMING AT THEM FOR SELLING OUT THE HERD*

HUMANS ARE NOT BOUND TO ONLY 3 DIMENSIONAL SPACE BUT CAN BE TRICKED WITH FEAR TO ATTACH FULLY TO IT EXPECTING NOTHING ELSE AFTER WARDS
*IT CAN ALL BE A TEST TO SEE WHICH SPIRITS ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO WITHSTAND NATAS ESPECIALLY IN BATTLE OR DESTRUCTION OF HELL SO MANY TEMPTATIONS TO TRAP A SOUL SO IN FLESH WE ARE TeSTED AND OBSERVED POTENTIALLY.. if you sell out the species you have potential to sell out HEAVNES ARMY*

The following passage in the book of Revelation is often cited in support of the belief that people are created with an immortal soul that survives in a conscious state after death:

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

SEE THERE IS ANOTHER LOCATION OR LOCATIONS WHERE YOU CAN TALK DIRECT TO THE MOST HIGHEST...

NAMASTE*******
edit on 12/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

He'll be so good that when he says he's Christ, and tells people everything they want to hear, most people (including most Christians) will go along with him.

Ummm, the "churches" are in heaven worshiping the Lamb when He is given the scroll to open. The first seal of that scroll unleashes the antichrist on the planet. The Bible says the antichrist will wear out "the saints". The term "the saints" is used to refer to any elect of God, not only Christians. There will be millions who come to faith immediately prior to Daniel's 70th week, but it's important to be precise, the church, or the "body of Christ" isn't on Earth when the antichrist is released, they are in heaven worshiping the Lamb.

edit on 1-12-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

HUMANS ARE NOT BOUND TO ONLY 3DIMENSIONAL SPACE BUT CAN BE TRICKED WITH FEAR TO ATTACH FULLY TO IT EXPECTING NOTHING ELSE AFTER WARDS

I've seen you post this a couple times now, are you aware your Physics is about 70 years out-of-date? We know that we no longer live in 3 dimensions.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

HUMANS ARE NOT BOUND TO ONLY 3DIMENSIONAL SPACE BUT CAN BE TRICKED WITH FEAR TO ATTACH FULLY TO IT EXPECTING NOTHING ELSE AFTER WARDS

I've seen you post this a couple times now, are you aware your Physics is about 70 years out-of-date? We know that we no longer live in 3 dimensions.

Not saying live, saying the energy within universal creations of the CREATOR these humans of EA* is not fully 3 dimensional not their location the human essence has ability to interact in other planes... sorry if you misunderstood.. And yes I do tend to repost to keep le flame lit.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The "anti-Christ" marks the final battle between Good and Evil. You don't have to be christian to be good....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If you reject the mark of the beast and therefore the anti-christ, then you will be beheaded (martyred). God Bless and good luck.
edit on 1-12-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

If I saw a big guy with horns and a 666 on his head forcing his mark on people, I think at that moment I'd become a full time Christian. Of course I don't believe it would ever happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join