It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if non-Christians reject the anti-christ and his mark?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
If you reject the mark of the beast and therefore the anti-christ, then you will be beheaded (martyred). God Bless and good luck.
edit on 1-12-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

And be sent to safe zone. Then there will be worst dealings with those left here SUCH AS THE SECOND DEATH THE ANTI FOLLOWERS MUST* FACE. CHRIST FOLLOWERS FACE 1 DEATH

What does the term "second death" mean?
The term "second death" is used only four times in scripture. What specifically does the term mean?

rev 2:11
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Rev 20:6
Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such thesecond death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

rev 20:14
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

rev 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

[COLOR=CYAN] Um sayen its not easy to accept being beheaded for LOVE but to face death twice cannot be matched. So it is what it is UNTIL FREQUENCIES SWITCH
[/COLOR]
edit on 12/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

HUMANS ARE NOT BOUND TO ONLY 3DIMENSIONAL SPACE BUT CAN BE TRICKED WITH FEAR TO ATTACH FULLY TO IT EXPECTING NOTHING ELSE AFTER WARDS

I've seen you post this a couple times now, are you aware your Physics is about 70 years out-of-date? We know that we no longer live in 3 dimensions.

Not saying live, saying the energy within universal creations of the CREATOR these humans of EA* is not fully 3 dimensional not their location the human essence has ability to interact in other planes... sorry if you misunderstood.. And yes I do tend to repost to keep le flame lit.

That's still wrong, since Einstein we know that we live in 4 dimensions, space-time being the 4th. We now know we live in 10 dimensions with the last 6 only being detectable under indirect means.

You need a current course in Physics my friend.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Its not enough to be good -all of us are sinners deserving Hell but if you accept Jesus as your savior He has paid that price for you
If you are unsaved you will not go to heaven
"For I am the way the truth and the light no one gets to the Father but through me"

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Ummm, the "churches" are in heaven worshiping the Lamb when He is given the scroll to open. The first seal of that scroll unleashes the antichrist on the planet. The Bible says the antichrist will wear out "the saints". The term "the saints" is used to refer to any elect of God, not only Christians. There will be millions who come to faith immediately prior to Daniel's 70th week, but it's important to be precise, the church, or the "body of Christ" isn't on Earth when the antichrist is released, they are in heaven worshiping the Lamb.

Like most people who are spoon fed this stuff by their local hellfire and brimstone preachers, you are making this way too complicated, and twisting things around by questionable redefinition. Good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You need a current course in Physics my friend.

Thanks
Also @ space time ect. 1 feel there is none of that and associate the dimensions with different plains of existence other then this 3d realm the 4th dimension you described to me as space time
is still part of this 3rd as its based on the 3rd dimension understanding of SOL star and Terra rotations of SOL all 3rd dimensional related.

4th dimension to me is going into the realm of the interdimensional or higher dimension ultradimensionals. Time hmm in another galaxy with a simular solar system as Terra and timekeepers/species present is their time the same as Earth SOL related time or is their time associated with the star of their Local vicinity and then how do you combine their time with Terra time????. Or is what you call time something related to universal interactions between galaxies with stars. But then what of a planet with intelligent life not near any star??? See what I mean I hope..

NAMASTE*******

edit on 12/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Ummm, the "churches" are in heaven worshiping the Lamb when He is given the scroll to open. The first seal of that scroll unleashes the antichrist on the planet. The Bible says the antichrist will wear out "the saints". The term "the saints" is used to refer to any elect of God, not only Christians. There will be millions who come to faith immediately prior to Daniel's 70th week, but it's important to be precise, the church, or the "body of Christ" isn't on Earth when the antichrist is released, they are in heaven worshiping the Lamb.

Like most people who are spoon fed this stuff by their local hellfire and brimstone preachers, you are making this way too complicated, and twisting things around by questionable redefinition. Good luck with that.

Lol, it's certainly not "way too complicated". In Revelation chapter 2 Jesus states that the "candlesticks" John sees are the churches. In Revealation chapter 4 these same "candlesticks" are in heaven in the throne room worshiping Him when His Father hands Him the sealed scroll.

It's about "precision", when step 1 is ignored by people, the cause of that is rampant confusion and complication on top of complication. When the issue is easily solved with simply being precise.

edit on 1-12-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You can believe whatever you want, just know that it's really, really bad Physics.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Holier-than-thou bunch who think they have an inside track that somehow literally billions of other believers don't. They'll be the first to suffer the harshest wrath.

Exactly. The anti-christ will kill off all true believers first. Then he will move onto the luke warm christians. If they don't agree with him and don't accept the mark of the beast he will kill them as well.

The athiests will gladly agree with him because the athiests will see the christians as a threat to their new utopia.

Also, the next leader in the new UN will be the anti-christ. The 'Holier-than-thou bunch' will know this. They will be persecuted for this thus proving that Jesus spoke the truth when he said that all of his true believers will be persecuted in the end of days. If this happens then the anti-christ is going to shoot himself in the foot by obeying a book that all athiests don't believe in.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There are no such thing as atheists, thus God doesn't believe in atheists.

If there are any non-Christians that refuse the mark and are killed, they will still go to Hell if they die in there sins and haven't accepted Jesus as there savior. Refusing the mark isn't a get out of hell free card... Atleast that's my take on it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well as an atheist I can say that there will be no Anti-Christ because there is no Christ, but I will play along. If some horned demon came along and wanted me to take some mark for him no, I would not. That being said, if this Jesus dude shows up and says you all now have to live by my rules I would tell him to kiss my ass as well.

You know though, it seems that both sides are relying heavily on man to win in the end. If Christ, and the Anti-Christ are so powerful, and we are just peons under their feet then why don't they just fight it out and be done with it. It sounds to me that it isn't the bastard of Bethlehem or his horny protagonist that has any real power, but people who control their fates... Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

No, they won't go to hell. It isn't a place. It is just the state of being dead. I would say if you plan not to have the chip, make peace with Jehovah God, because those who refuse are going to need his help to endure... There will be a resurrection of every person that ever died, & those who are willing to be in subjection to Jesus as king, will get the chance to learn who God is, & what he requires of us. God doesn't NEED anything from us, but he has a right to our worship, because it is through him that we were here. gestapo might kill you once, but God can kill you forever, or bring you back if you have some goodness toward God & Jesus. he does promise to undo all pain & suffering in a righteous new world, free from pain, disease, mourning & outcry, & of peace, there will be an abundance. He also tells us what is going to happen, & why. the Earth is to be cleaned for the meek to inherit it. God is love, he wants all of us to turn to him. he gave us him name so that we could become friends with him, but the choice is our own. Don't worry about any of it until it happens to you. you can't change it, but God will. & he says that we won't remember the badness in the future... Trust him. He doesn't lie.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Satan= Sat=Truth An=Of that which is not, or is not. What is believed to be a truth yet is not true? A Lie. Thus Satan is a lie, or a being/force that manifests a lie. What is it that would be a mark that is in your forehead or hand that would be a lie? It would first not be a mark in a literal sense, it would be a metaphysical mark that you have accepted a false truth as reality.

To hold in the right hand means to have physical faith in, to hold in the forehead means to have mental faith in. What would you have physical and mental faith in that is an outright lie? It would have a physical representation of value, yet it's representation has no value as it will not by itself give you life, though early on it will appear to be a symbol of value and life. It appears at the present to be a truth because people are forced to accept this mark to physically survive. In fact the deception is so deep one believes it is impossible to survive without it.

What could it be? On the back of the US dollar is an interesting symbol- A pyramid with annuit coeptis novus ordo seclorum.

The words literally mean: The year of the conception of the new order of temporal (worldly) affairs.

It in itself is worthless, it's value is based of fear/coersion to use it, and it even says it is the "New order of worldly affairs" You have already accepted the mark if you believe something worldly will save you physically or mentally. You can reject the mark at any time, but it is not easy to do in practice with a physical body.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

The candlesticks are the angels of the 7 congregations that Paul wrote to.They are symbolic of the 'light' in the people.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Hold up, You break down the meaning of the word Satan then you put your own spin on it. I can break it down using your own method and definition, and spin it to mean whatever I want.

SATAN = Sat = Truth an = Of that which is not.... The truth of that which is not? If something is not, then it is false, or a lie
Thus Satan is NOT a lie, but rather the one who will expose the truth behind the lies.

This is a fun game.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Doesn't matter if it's the anti-christ or christ trying to rule over me. I'm not worshipping either one. I don't worship anything and if something deems worthy of respect, I'll show that.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

As a Christian... Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the light... no man comes to the Father except by me."
John 14:6

No one... will enter the kingdom of Heaven unless they have accepted Jesus as thier Lord and Savior. The mark of the beast is all about 'RENOUNCING' Jesus. So, if you are an atheist then by being so your stance is that you don't believe in Jesus.

One would ask... if someone doesn't believe in Jesus and the Mark is all about renouncing Him then why would an athiest have a problem with taking the Mark?

However, it is my belief based on scripture that if an athiest did refuse the Mark... yet did not accept Jesus as his Savior then; yes this person would still go to hell even though he didn't take the mark because even though he didn't take the mark... he didn't accept Christ either.

I heard a statement that my step-sister made one time, she said, "If Jesus isn't real, then what do I have to loose for believing? But... if it is real just think, I HAVE EVERYTHING TO LOOSE!"

If anyone has ever watched 23 minutes in Hell on YouTube or watched any testimonies from people who claim that Jesus has showed them Hell so that they could testify to the fact that it is real and what it is like... I don't understand why anyone would want to take the chance. You have to remember that you are talking about FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER... NO END!!!!

I can only speak for myself... that isn't a chance I want to take! I remember my grandmother telling me a few weeks before she died... to be good and to make Jesus Lord of my life because Heaven would not be Heaven for her if she never got to see me again. This statement has stuck with me and its weight of meaning and love has grown over the years as my children have grown. I can appreciate the love she felt for me and I now feel the same for my children, as we all want to protect our children and save them from anything that is harmful to them. I definately think HELL would qualify.

I however... know without a shadow of a doubt that Heaven is real... Jesus is real... Angels are real... miracles are real & that HELL is real too. Days prior to my grandmother's death, we were told that she was at death's door but she held on for a few days. However, as I stood vigil over her; I witnessed the most amazing soul stirring event ever! She was visited by Angels... they way she spoke to them & interacted with them was astonishing! Of course, I couldn't see them but I COULD FEEL THIER PRESENCE SO STRONGLY!!! The best way I know how to describe it is... you know how someone can come up behind you and you don't hear anything at all but you feel a presence behind you, you turn look and there they are? It was like that... very strong feeling of a presence but you just couldn't see them. I silently sat and listened and watched for a few minutes as she spoke to and reached out and touched the angels who had come to visit her. Then I asked her, "Maw, who are you talking to?" She replied, "The angels, don't you see them?" I said, "No Maw, What do they look like?" She replied, "Oh... they are sooo beautiful... so so very beautiful!" There have been other things that have happened in my life that I can't explain except to say that they were miracles and devine interventions from God... I am blessed to have Jesus in my corner and I wouldn't want to live any other way. Because looking back now, had he not been in my corner... there are so many things that I would've lost in my life that would've destroyed me!

I know that this will sound like a crazy lady to some & others will be touched. I promise every word is true and I pray that the Lord will bless whoever reads this and will touch thier heart so that they may be saved if they are not before its to late. God wants no one to perish in Hell... all He wants is our love & loyalty. After what He went through on the cross for us... that is the VERY least He deserves. But when you get right down to it... why is that to much to ask for? Isn't that what everyone ultimately wants, to be loved and for people to be loyal to them and real?

FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON....
THAT WHOMSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVER LASTING LIFE.

What a glorious gift....
God gave his son...
We give Him our hearts...
God gives us everlasting life!

Sounds better than any offer or lottery I have ever heard of. Just take a moment please... for those who don't believe or aren't right with God.... Think about being in Hell... think about knowing the truth instead of speculating on it and wishing you could have accepted Him... and be with him instead of in Hell. Then it will be to late... make that decision now... YOU HAVE AN ETERNITY IN HEAVEN TO LOOSE IF YOU DON'T!

May God Bless You,
Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

What if you are wrong? I am a Christian... so you know what I believe in Heaven, Hell and Christ... you have stated as an atheist that you don't. So my question to you is this... What if you are wrong?
I mean no disrespect to you... honestly I don't but what if your stubborness ends up damning you to a place called Hell for all of eternity to suffer and be tormented?

If you had a choice between:
1. Living eternity in a beautiful place with mansions, streets of gold, joy, peace, love and happiness. Where there is not sadness or pain.... or
2. Living eternity in a horrid place with fire, pain, torment, demons, and absolute agonizing torture with no break for even a second.

Which would you prefer? Now again, I ask you this question... what if you are wrong? What is the downside in believing in Christ and what is the downside to NOT believing in Christ? There is a BIG difference there.

It saddens me to hear you or anyone make the statements that you have b/c to me it seems like such an easy choice. I feel like there is a battle among good and evil and also among men. I pray that stubborness and pride will not stand in your way of attempting to learn about Jesus and getting to know Him before its to late.
Truly... I wouldn't want to live life without Him in my corner. Believing in Jesus doesn't make everything easier, in fact in some ways it makes it alot harder but its worth the trials and tribulations I face on earth to know that I will spend eternity in Heaven.

I pray that my words and my prayers willl bless you. Jesus loves you and wants no one to perish. Please open your heart and ask the Lord to come in and reveal himself to you and to help you understand.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chad_Thomas89
Doesn't matter if it's the anti-christ or christ trying to rule over me. I'm not worshipping either one. I don't worship anything and if something deems worthy of respect, I'll show that.

Worship means ascribing worth to something. Or another way to put it, whatever you spend your time, talents, and treasure on. We were created to be worshippers, if you don't focus your worship towads who it was intended to be directed at then that is idolatry. People worship sports teams, their bodies, their spouses, children, music stars, TV shows, anything.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by honestyblaze
reply to post by NOTurTypical

The candlesticks are the angels of the 7 congregations that Paul wrote to.They are symbolic of the 'light' in the people.

What?? Slow down man, John, not Paul, is writing to these churches, and they were his (John's) pastoral churches from modern-day Turkey. No, the "stars" are the angels, the "candlesticks" are the churches. In Revelation 4:1 when Christ is handed the sealed scroll the candlesticks are in heaven worshiping.

"The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches."

Right from Jesus Himself in Revelation 1:20.

edit on 12-12-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisbaby728
What is the downside in believing in Christ and what is the downside to NOT believing in Christ? There is a BIG difference there.

Exactly.
1) If Christ exists and an athiest seeks forgivness then they will instantly be forgiven and ascend to Heaven on Judgement Day. They will suffer humiliation from their once friends who will probably stab them in the back by turning them over to the millitary police when the FEMA camps open up.
2) If Christ doesn't exist and they repent then the humiliation will occur again and they will eventually die. Their body will then simply rot into the system from whence we all came - Earth. The humiliation will die with them.
3) Like you said, if Jesus exists and they don't repent they will be screwed to hell where not even INFINITE PAIN can destroy a spirit for the rest of eternity.

Message to athiests: Is it worth staying as an athiest and finding out that Heaven and Hell really do exist; when its too late ?

Remember, this world is run and owned by athiests. Military personal, arms dealers, weapons manufacturers, politicians who are for some strange bizarre reason are all obeying the Bible by sending this world into world war 3. They gladly bomb every nation that hates Israel thus proving that the Bible is true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join