It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if non-Christians reject the anti-christ and his mark?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Since Satan will sit on the throne and will force everyone to take the mark of the beast, what will happen if Atheist and Non-Christians don't take it and the anti-christ kill them? WIll they still go to hell?

Atheists, what would you do if by some chance the anti-christ does show up?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Since Satan will sit on the throne and will force everyone to take the mark of the beast, what will happen if Atheist and Non-Christians don't take it and the anti-christ kill them? WIll they still go to hell?

Then they were GODS children to return as well ( the stubborn/foolish part of the family but still LIGHT)

Atheists, what would you do if by some chance the anti-christ does show up?

not an atheisist, but that is a good question..
edit on 11/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Many will. Those who survive the tribulation will be the humans over whom Christians will rule during the millennium of Christs reign on earth. They will also be the source of the rebels who flock to Satan's cause when he is again released from bondage.

REV 20

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This [is] the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom [is] as the sand of the sea.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Satan is just one invisible enemy and he just can tempt humans.

He has no more power and he will confess after the things are done in the judgement day :

WHEN THE MATTER IS JUDGED, (AND THE DECREE IS ISSUED) SATAN WILL SAY:ِ ``ALLAH PROMISED YOU A PROMISE OF TRUTH AND I PROMISED YOU TOO, BUT I FAILED YOU MY PROMISE; AND I HAD NO AUTHORITY (POWER) OVER YOU. I ONLY CALLED YOU AND YOU ANSWERED ME. SO DO NOT BLAME ME, AND BLAME YOURSELVES. I AM NOT YOUR RESCUER AND NEITHER YOU ARE MY RESCUER. I HAVE DISBELIEVED IN YOUR ASSOCIATING ME WITH ALLAH FROM BEFORE.'' VERILY FOR THE OPPRESSORS THERE IS A PAINFUL PUNISHMENT.

Holy Quran : 14-22

He has no power over us. He will confess that he hadn't any control over us .

Antichrist , described in Hadith in Islam as one eye man , his eye is shining.

Many will follow him , too.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
They will be eaten by a duck

edit on 30-11-2011 by WakeUpRiseUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

In Judaism, satan is a being that God sends to test people...

In Christianity, satan is the evil ruler of hell trying to fight against God's army from Heaven.

Who is satan in Islam? And What is a jin and a demon in Islam? I'm confused...

Do Muslims believe in the mark of the beast? What do the Muslims think anti-christ will do and who sent him?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Satan is known as Ibliss. The Jinn are not demons or evil, they are just another creation of Allah whom he created from fire. They live in a different dimension from man but can manifest in this plane if they wish. I don't know of any demons in Islam but I'm not Muslim. Many Jinn worship Allah and are not evil. They are just like humans, some good, some bad.
edit on Wed November 30th, 2011 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
For an atheist that answer is very simple...
He wouldn't...

The story of 'christ' was plagiarized anyway.

*** was born of a virgin and “immaculate conception by a ray of divine reason.” He was baptized in a river. In his youth he astounded wise men with his wisdom. He was tempted in the wilderness by the devil. He began his ministry at age 30. *** baptized with water, fire and “holy wind.” He cast out demons and restored the sight to a blind man. He taught about heaven and hell, and revealed mysteries, including resurrection, judgment, salvation and the apocalypse. He had a sacred cup or grail. He was slain. His religion had a eucharist. He was the “Word made flesh.”

Sound familiar ? It's not jesus...

Born of a virgin, and the only begotten son of ***. Birth heralded by the star Sirius, the morning star. No data between ages of 12 & 30. Age at baptism: 30. Subsequent fate of the baptiser: Beheaded. Walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind. Was crucifed, descended into Hell; resurrected after three days.

Also NOT jesus...

Why are people afraid of a story book bad guy? Fear is a powerful tool and faith is another word for blind submission.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich931
Why are people afraid of a story book bad guy?

I think you answered your own question - "Fear is a powerful tool and faith is another word for blind submission." Satan/Demons/Hell etc., all constructs used to promote fear and submission, really a great system for the ruling elite.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So if you see a guy with horns and 666 on his head you gonna accept his mark if he forced you to?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Holy Quran : 14-22

He has no power over us. He will confess that he hadn't any control over us .

Antichrist , described in Hadith in Islam as one eye man , his eye is shining.

Many will follow him , too.

reply to post by hmdphantom

Who is satan in Islam?

Dajjal

edit on 11/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Don't be confused , you have a logic you can trust. Your true friend , God gave it to you.

I will explain whatever I know :

Eblis ( the special one who you know as Satan ) was one of the Jens who was worshiping Allah for thousand years.

Once , Allah said :

AND WHEN YOUR LORD SAID TO THE ANGELS: `I WILL CREATE A VICEROY ON THE EARTH'

Then Angels said :

THEY SAID: `WILL YOU PUT THERE ONE WHO WILL DO EVIL, AND SHED BLOOD?' (THE CREATURES THAT LIVED ON THE EARTH BEFORE MAN; MISUSED THEIR EMOTIONAL NATURE, WHICH RESULTED IN DOING EVIL, MISCHIEF AND SHEDDING BLOOD! IF THE AIM IS TO WORSHIP OUR LORD THEN) WE CELEBRATE YOUR PRAISE AND SANCTIFY YOU.

Then Allah said :

HE SAID: `I KNOW WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW.'

After some events , he said to the angels :

AND WHEN WE SAID TO THE ANGELS: ``PROSTRATE YOURSELVES BEFORE ADAM.'' THEY ALL PROSTRATED THEMSELVES, EXCEPT SATAN, WHO REFUSED AND BECAME PROUD AND BECAME OF THE UNBELIEVER.

Then from another piece of Qur'an :

SO, ALL THE ANGELS PROSTRATED THEMSELVES.
إِلاّ إِبْلِیسَ اسْتَکْبَرَ وَ کانَ مِنَ الْکافِرِینَ (74)
EXCEPT IBLIS, WHO SHOWED PRIDE AND BECAME OF DISBELIEVERS.
قالَ یا إِبْلِیسُ ما مَنَعَکَ أَنْ تَسْجُدَ لِما خَلَقْتُ بِیَدَیَّ أَسْتَکْبَرْتَ أَمْ کُنْتَ مِنَ الْعالِینَ (75)
HE SAID:- ``O, IBLIS! WHAT DID PREVENT YOU TO PROSTRATE YOURSELF FOR WHAT I CREATED WITH MY OWN HAND. (OF POWER)? WERE YOU PROUD, OR YOU WERE OF THE HIGHERS.''
قالَ أَنَا خَیْرٌ مِنْهُ خَلَقْتَنِی مِنْ نار وَ خَلَقْتَهُ مِنْ طِین (76)
HE SAID:- ``I AM BETTER THAN HIM. YOU CREATED ME OUT OF FIRE AND CREATED HIM OF CLAY.''
قالَ فَاخْرُجْ مِنْها فَإِنَّکَ رَجِیمٌ (77)
HE SAID:- ``THEN GET YOU OUT OF IT, THAT YOU ARE ACCURSED.''
وَ إِنَّ عَلَیْکَ لَعْنَتِی إِلى یَوْمِ الدِّینِ (78)
AND THAT MY CURSE IS UPON YOU UP TO THE DAY OF DOOM.
قالَ رَبِّ فَأَنْظِرْنِی إِلى یَوْمِ یُبْعَثُونَ (79)
HE SAID:- ``MY LORD! RESPITE ME UP TO THE RESURRECTION DAY.''
قالَ فَإِنَّکَ مِنَ الْمُنْظَرِینَ (80)
HE SAID:- ``YOU ARE OF THOSE WHO ARE RESPITED.''
إِلى یَوْمِ الْوَقْت الْمَعْلُومِ (81)
UP TO A CERTAIN DAY AND TIME.
قالَ فَبِعِزَّتِکَ لَأُغْوِیَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِینَ (82)
(WHEN HE WAS SURE OF HIS RESPITE) HE SAID:- ``I SWEAR BY YOUR GLORY. THAT I WILL SEDUCE THEM ALL;
إِلاّ عِبادَکَ مِنْهُمُ الْمُخْلَصِینَ (83)
EXCEPT YOUR SINCERE SERVANTS AMONG THEM.

This is what I know about him. But there is more about Jens , I can tell you if you like.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

No.

The Anti-christ is Dajjal ( the liar - he claims to be Messiah , but he is lying )

Satan in Islam , is a label for the people who try to distract other people from the path of god.

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

No.

The Anti-christ is Dajjal ( the liar - he claims to be Messiah , but he is lying )

Satan in Islam , is a label for the people who try to distract other people from the path of god.

Peace

I appreciate the clarification hmdphantom
thanks

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Hey, atheists aren't going to Hell. Even Jesus said that he'd rather have somebody either strongly believe or disbelieve in him rather than somebody who is lukewarm (i.e., 99.999 percent of all Christians). Besides, he saved everybody, right? I don't know what kind of guy people think Jesus was, but he doesn't sound like the kind of guy who would force people to jump through a lot of hoops to get the Heaven. If the Anti-Christ ends up killing atheists or other heathens, in the end, after Armageddon, everybody gets to go to Heaven. That's the deal. Otherwise, what's the point?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

In the end it will not be about Christians or non-Christians but who are God's people and who aren't.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Hey, atheists aren't going to Hell. Even Jesus said that he'd rather have somebody either strongly believe or disbelieve in him rather than somebody who is lukewarm (i.e., 99.999 percent of all Christians). Besides, he saved everybody, right? I don't know what kind of guy people think Jesus was, but he doesn't sound like the kind of guy who would force people to jump through a lot of hoops to get the Heaven. If the Anti-Christ ends up killing atheists or other heathens, in the end, after Armageddon, everybody gets to go to Heaven. That's the deal. Otherwise, what's the point?

Sounds nice. Too bad that it isn't the truth.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into the fire, and they are burned.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by arpgme

In the end it will not be about Christians or non-Christians but who are God's people and who aren't.

I agree. Many who call him Lord know him not.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Sounds nice. Too bad that it isn't the truth.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

The thing is, though, the specifics of this "except through me" are a little vague. I'm of the thought that what he's really talking about is him being a conduit, not a hurdle or test. But there are certainly a lot of people who believe that you must work hard to earn salvation as if you were getting paid for being good. Raised by strict parents, I guess.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

How are you sure that you have chosen the right god? Or that your god has chosen you?

Please don't say faith. My children have faith that Santa Clause is going to bring them presents...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join