It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~>Does anyone else notice what I am noticing?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I feel we are coming down to zero point a singular moment, the last grains of sands through the hour glass the end of what exactly. the elites could not be in control of this feeling but they sure as hell know what it is, its almost as if the world is about to stop spinning!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Look why don't we all think more positive about humanity as a whole and stop believing what silly books say about our future as a specie's.
If enough people think "The end is near" subconsciously we will make it happen.
Bad stuff has happened all the time in history and people have predicted the end of the world for thousands of year's, it has not happened yet so let's not even entertain the thought it will and it won't.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I won't read through all the posts here but I do want to point out something that can be traced back by anyone who cares to read through everything I've ever posted here. You won't stay awake that long so I'll just put it out here for you: We don't need money. Money provides the illusion that some are better than others. It's not so. Without money, we could still work but we would choose differently. We would do what we love doing and we would be good at it because we love doing it. With unlimited resources, we would have no need to hoard or waste. Why would we do so? Waste it stupid. Hoarding is based on the fear that we live in scarcity. If we know we have enough resources, we have freedom.

We all talk about unemployment, hunger, disease, lack of education, fear, revolution, taxes... Consider the fact that every single one of those things is caused by a lack of money. If everything were free - and it is because ownership is an illusion - we would all have more than enough for our lifetimes. We would help others because that's really all we could offer since we all have the same resources at hand. Think how our lives could be so very beautiful, by comparison.

Maybe this is the realization we're heading toward. Maybe we can just do it already now.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos
I too feel there is something thick and pungent in the air! There is a great evil comming and it must run its course as it is written, however I must concure with your attitude, it,s best to smile and find something good about the day even if it's only one thing! Negativity is a killer and makes one physically ill , besides nobody wants to be around a shelprock!

I will continue to pray, read Gods word, and trust the Lord, all will be alright in the end, and if I might add we have power over all of our enemies, and that includes snakes and scorpions, but there is a condition" You must believe it!'

I am new and kinda unsure as far as posting, so please forgive me if I am off base a bit, but I believe it all ties together at some point. Thanks for the reminder, I am not the center of the universe just another person going through life trying to be happy, in a very negative time for all ! This too shall pass!

edit on 30-11-2011 by mezedok7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I have no doubt in my mind OP you're on it.

I have been knee jerk about times and dates, and I need to stop thinking that way. BUT...

One day it will be THE day to really worry. It is coming. It is visible now.

So I name no date. I don't know how much the "general public" will put up with now? Maybe they'll be happy under martial law? While they round up the dissenters. Eating chips and watching TV, they wont even look out the window to the cries for help, maybe not even gun fire.

Maybe that's why it's time.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
We have disconnected ourselves from each other, ride a public bus or train, then observe those around you. Most will be glued to their cell phone, intently focusing all there waking energy towards a little box, completely shutting themselves out of the world around them, I swear Godzilla could walk by and nobody would notice.

The ends justify the means. So in a society where the healthcare industry is for profit, its not cost effective to keep people healthy. Our water is poisoned, we eat genetically modified foods, so doesn't this genetically modify us? Doesn't it make us sweeter, plump and good looking?

People with there fake hair, fake nails, fake eye lashes, eating fake food, does this make them fake people?

Madness, it took how many months to declare the Norway shooter insane? serious? Madness prevails in our governments, the US government seems to be hell bent on creating a police state, elected officials seem to have no idea the concepts of liberty or freedom and neither do its people. Whatever you do don't trust your neighbors, and here is a phone number for you to call to report suspicions activity.....

I have felt the storm front of change approaching for a long time and I'm doing what I can to keep busy so Im not focused of the shift approaching. Everyone else feels it as well, the last three elections in the US has been about change!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Is that chart a true representation of purchasing power?!

If not, it doesn't show an improvement in the least.

There's a little something called inflation which you might have heard of.

As to the OP, it's called the collapse of civilization.

It's happening, and will be ongoing until enough people die.
edit on 30-11-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Reality is sort of like the combination of all relative frames of reference divided and or multiplied by itself. None of us can possibly know the ultimate truth because we do not have access to all frames of reference.

I suppose it could be said that 'things are getting worse', 'things are getting better', and 'a lot of things are remaining the same', all at once. There are so many events playing out that are the result of the culmination of past events that it is exponential in scope as complexity and conformity increase (and possibly even result in or maintain a net balance).

So in short, I am afraid I cannot have the privilege to have noticed what you noticed directly, although it may or may not be true that our conclusions matched. Your frame of reference is individual and unique, and I can only know of your retelling or explanation of what you had noticed. As a result I can only indirectly notice your exact observation.

When you mention "the end" approaching, it could be true that most of us will have our own individual 'ends' eventually but most likely at separate points in time. But if you refer to a cataclysmic end of all life on Earth in a very short time duration than I can't really say I have seen it happen yet. It may happen in the future but it isn't happening now. If it does happen we will no longer be having this discussion, that is certain.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Feel it here too. Started for me about a year 1/2 ago.
For me it's like this mix between adrenaline and tension. I can feel it coming off of people. Not all people... just some.
I think its anxiety.
i think deep down everybody has "it's gonna be the end of the world soon" in the back of their head and it's starting to show.
All the other stuff going on in the world doesn't help. It's just feeding it.
Just because people seem tuned out to Tech doesn't mean we aren't thinking. Most of the time i leave my headphones in my ears to avoid the "strange conversations", while I'm on the bus or walking home and I'm always playing the scenario of "What would i do if --insert dilemma here-- happened".
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but there are quite a few unstable people walking amongst us.
I think we are gonna see a lot of people do some crazy stuff this year... maybe that's how we go out...
Maybe everyone goes nuts.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Numb2itall because: Cause i'm feelin freaky

edit on 30-11-2011 by Numb2itall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You advise us to steer away from the information we are given from our media sources; however, that information is the source that drives the change in our perception of the world.

Our perception of the world changes the world.

We are the source of our own eventual demise.

Everything that is happening is happening as planned.

Just go with the flow.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
I have a few thoughts on this but they are not my own, but rather something I feel may have some merit and is really interesting..I too feel time is speeding up as are events that are news worthy. Here is the thread that brought me to ATS..I've been following it for some time now and it's worth a look if you have time..it is possibly the longest running thread on ATS, and it says it all..much better than I can..here are a few quotes:
... removed for brevity's sake ...
December 3 2011 is the most novel day in history SO FAR, it is a precursor point of the end and something epic may happen. Than, yes, habit will be growing a little, but it will never reach the old level of habit anymore. From Easter day, it is all going down, so, from that moment, we are almost done with habit and ready for the greatest novel ever possible.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I enjoyed your post SnF Cheers Coco

Thanks Coco for that most insightful reminder! Big star because I also believe
Something big is doing the same thing for everybody as one's ' life flashing
before your eyes' -- for better or worse, I too believe major change is afoot; we
should remain only vigilant it isn't artificially scripted to usher in a fake fix.
Arthur C. Clarke may conversely have been giving us an admonition to be a little
skeptical of the example magic trick on TV-- the cameras and editing really can
be used to pump up the "how da..".You've GOT to love the unreality sometimes.
It's just a matter now of how genuinely paranormal the change is instead of
technically adept manipulation by the usual suspects; I hope for our sakes the former.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm not one to usually jump into these type of threads as they are typically full of new age hippies preaching there coming enlightenment and ascension or what not! (no offence intended to you people
)

But I have noticed it, and i've been noticing it for a long while now!

I honestly feel like i'm waiting for something but have no idea what it is, I can't for the life of me sit down and plan for the future, which I do need to be doing right now. I just have this awful niggle that it won't matter anyway if I did, everything just seems so chaotic and I can barely keep up with the pace, even my head seems a mess with too many thoughts.

What i'd give to be completely alone in some log cabin for a while!

Anyway, it's intriguing to say the least! nice to read others thoughts on this.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Matthew 24 excerpt...

Especially the part about the love of many growing cold....

Daniel 12 has a good quote as well, about everyone running to and fro, and knowledge increasing....

Just a thought, take it or leave it, but , Yes, I too feel this, and it's growing stronger everyday....

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
There must be another world conflict for a world government to rise. Things will in fact get much, much worst.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Wanna really see a tale of the world freaking out, at least this one former "Sheriff Of The Year 2001"

Check this thread, video, and story out...

Fresh off the news this morning.....

Unbelievable , and true....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You'd say we are worse off now than during the cold war?
You'd say we are worse off now than during the holocaust?
You'd say we are worse off now than during the crusades?
You'd say we are worse off now than during the Napoleonic wars?
You'd say we are worse off now than during the black plague?

My friend nothing will happen. From time to time big things happen but humanity will carry on.
We will reach to the stars...
edit on 30-11-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
the idea that things were better back a few years ago has to do with what Ones mind filters out & the "fond-memories" cliche'

things seemed simpler, more pure, and nicer in the near past only because a barrage of new factors are
more detrimental in Ones present bag of options than were present in your simpler times.

freedom seemed bigger, politicians seemed not so Crony-istic, Business leaders seemed egalitarian and patriotic instead of having a core belief as a self-serving, greedy/money-centered cretin... they all are today...etc etc

the filters you use to govern your life and character are always evolving with the society & culture...

besides with all the social networks in play... we all value ourselves much more than reality says we should...
and that democratic value is hastening the hubris and entropy which is an unnoticed part of our fabricated reality.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think thats pretty much the main vibe everyone on ATS gets

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

You didn't provide any proof at all that things are getting worse...you just claimed it.

Well here...let me make a baseless claim myself....everything is getting better.

Ok...now who is right???

Back up your claims...or your arguments fail. This is simply your perception...and perception is flawed.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It seems to me, that as a whole, TPTB, whether good or evil, think of moving forward as moving forward scientifically. What has science gotten us so far, weapons, cures for diseases which we wouldn't have if chemicals weren't put in our food? Medicine? of which the unused portions get discarded and into our drinking water, in turn causing rarer diseases. iPhones, iPods, computers, so we can communicate w/o actually seeing or talking to a human being? Please name something science has given us that we actually need w/o actually being caused by science?

Other than science there would be money, there was a time when people were payed solely on skills. Baseball, basketball, someone sitting a top a high rise office building telling others what to do, those aren't skills that are helping anyone. Yet they are getting payed exponentially more than someone sweating their balls off in a warehouse or factory, who barely has time to spend with their family because they have to work 60 hours a week to make ends meet? I work in an office, the same office with the boss/owner/president, and I do not get payed too much more than the guys in the warehouse, and everyone is happy.

Unfortunately though, as someone said earlier, there is nothing we can do about it. I don't care how positive a person you are there just isn't a way to stop this horrid machine.

Peace, and remember to enjoy what you have.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join