It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~>Does anyone else notice what I am noticing?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hang in there, it's getting interesting...

Sooner, rather than later....

Wind's of war, wind's of change, and in the western U.S. wind's of destruction....

Hmmmm..... now who was it that had a tendency to be associated with the wind.....

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This is why I'm glad to have been born in the early-mid 80's. We were the first generation to experience "massive technology advances" so to speak, but it was all still so rubbish that we still went outside and interacted.

Have a look around at some 7 year olds now and its a totally different scenario.....

YEAH I SAID IT!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
It's time to pick a side.

If this were "The Stand" by Stephen King, then I would choose to be with the Mother Abigail group out in Boulder Colorado.
Perhaps this is The Stand.
It is time to pick a side.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

I think you need to THINK about things with historical context in your mind.

Otherwise, what's the point of doing any kind of thinking if you're only going to try and escape realities instead of confronting them? You think it was better 2 years ago? For you, perhaps. For me it wasn't. What do you have to say to this? Think about the historical context one yourself and see if you can actually think or if you're just fooling yourself.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
It's time to pick a side.

If this were "The Stand" by Stephen King, then I would choose to be with the Mother Abigail group out in Boulder Colorado.
Perhaps this is The Stand.
It is time to pick a side.

Yeah right? It's the only way I can sum up, or describe how I feel. I am not that I even know what it fully means, but it's just a nagging "suggestion" that's been in my head for a while now... time to pick a side.

M O O N haha

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
...And another thing, even my dogs have been acting differently. I have two Siberian Huskys and believe me they are ALL about energy and instinct. If anyone has ever owned one you know exactly what I mean. For the past couple of months my female wakes up every morning between 3:00 - 3:30 a.m. and she whines and whines... for no reason at all. They have both been jumpy. No idea why. I attribute it to the changing of the season, Fall to Winter... they love the Winter. But the energy just feels different. Also, and last, a few people I know have been complaining that they've been waking up at like 3:30 a.m. for no reason at all. A few thought maybe it was the time change (daylight savings). But I think it's something else... just don't know what

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Pick a side???

What makes you think you are going to have a choice?

There will be no such luxuries.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Everyone has a personal choice to make. It is a huge mistake to think that you don't.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Life truly does feel like an ride, which I just at the moment have to bare through. Somehow I have a feeling that at the end of the road everyones better off. Like some growing pains. I dont know about others but I have so much emotions inside and they are bubbling up. Synchronisities happening, weird dreams, and some weird sensing as if all of this greyness has a purpose. By the way, future is gonna be glorious, full of life and vibrant. Thats what I saw in one of my dreams, so dont buy all the propaganda. Least from yourself. Were all doctrined robots anyway. If theres messy times ahead, they are just giving us a chance to boot our harddrives. How about a freedom for once in a while?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Perhaps all of the evils of the world were released when Pandora opened her jar (as in Greek mythology)...or with Adam and Eve eating the forbidden apple, or according to whichever theology or world view you hold. However these evils were introduced, humanity's system of morality was violated and has negatively affected our morals, values, and beliefs . In my humble opinion, the root cause and motive of evil are greed, pride, envy, anger, lust, sloth, and gluttony - the seven deadly sins.

I notice that we are all guilty of living disconnected lives and strive to not get involved. We cope by indulging ourselves with things that take the sting from the pain of what we're feeling. We value our possessions and status more than any relationship.

Our personal lives, communities, nations, and world are being destroyed by self-serving interests, greed, fear, ego, etc. Search to discover your own core morals and ethical principles, and live courageously within this belief system. In solving problems, humility, compassion, and human understanding are essential character traits in facing most situations.

The questions I ask myself when I feel overwhelmed and feel the burden of weight I carry are: If I lost everything that I hold valuable, what do I have left? What am I anchored to (greed, fear, ego) when the storms of life are throwing me against a rocky shore? Be willing to ask for help, and always be willing to help another. Manage whatever is within your personal range of control. Live with hope and never loose faith.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join