It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's 'Naked Blogger' Calls On Men To Wear Hijab

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
The prophet Muhammad's(PBUH) last words...

MORE of Islams words about women ....

Abu Dawud (2142) - "The Prophet said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife"

Qur'an (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath."

Qur'an (4:34) - "Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them."

Scourge them. Not a religion I'd pick for myself.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I hear that Aliaa Elmahdy is in fact a middle aged, balding, Jewish man in Brooklyn.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

reply to post by smallpeeps

Wow .. First of all, you're wrong... Islam is not a gay religion like you said.
Stoning women is a Christian concept, not Islam.
Unfortunately in Islam also stoning is mentionned, but for men or women.
Look it up !

And what is this propanganda about Muhammad ?
What you said is very offensive. I just don't understand why repeat non sense that you heard from a so called author ... Don't know what you're talking about ..

Don't you understand not every Muslim agree on the same points and not every muslim is the same?

Stoning is an abrahamitic concept. All of the big three (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) derives from the same source AKA the same fairy tale.

Who gives a %&@# if you religious nutcases find things offensive? We live in 2011, not 1011.
It's time to move beyond religion. It's time to seek knowledge in science, mathematics and philosophy, not some dusty, irrelevant "holy scriptures".

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Photos or it didnt happen.....

Seriously, Photos or it didnt happen....

Come on!! wheres the photos!!!!....

No, Not of butterflies..."The Girl...the Little girl, How Much for the little Girl!!!" (RIP John Bellushi).

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taz2122
Stoning is an abrahamitic concept. All of the big three (Judaism, Christianity and Islam)

You are failing to mention that only Jesus, actually broke up a stoning of a "whore", and told the stone throwers to go f themselves.

You forgot that key difference between Jesus and those Abrahamists you mentioned.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Who gives a %&@# if you religious nutcases find things offensive?

Furthermore, since you try to lump Jesus' fine example in with the stoning assheads

I must point out that mobs, sectarian in nature, need no religion.

Pogroms, do not have God or religion at the center, yet they stone people and oppress women, orphans and the old. So you should stop A: Dissing Jesus, lover of women, and B: Trying to frame the issue as "religion" versus "us smart non-religionists" ...You are applying an incorrect frame to these ideas. Marxists are the greatest murderers of the 20th Century and in fact, they beat all previous mass murders by a long shot.

Marxists gave us the largest most glorious mass killings ever. Well I mean if you find godlessness to be glorious that is, one expects you'd then feel good about millions dead and families ruined. That's what Marxist and Jesuit alike, bring in their sack.

Stalin and Himmler were both Jesuits I should mention. Also, it's funny how the Jesuits claim Jesus' name yet they themselves would never stop some chick from getting rocks thrown at her. I think everyone can see where true evil lies.

Jesus the lover of women, and peace, for the win.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Stoning is an abrahamitic concept. All of the big three (Judaism, Christianity and Islam)

You are failing to mention that only Jesus, actually broke up a stoning of a "whore", and told the stone throwers to go f themselves.

You forgot that key difference between Jesus and those Abrahamists you mentioned.

Traditional Christianity believed that the statements attributed to St. Paul in I Timothy 2--that women were created second, sinned first, and should keep silence--were the universal consensus of the early Church and its founder, Jesus. Women, traditionalists believed, should simply accept these teachings as true.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Traditional Christianity believed that the statements attributed to St. Paul in I Timothy 2--that women were created second, sinned first, and should keep silence--were the universal consensus of the early Church and its founder, Jesus. Women, traditionalists believed, should simply accept these teachings as true.

Wow what complete horse crap.

The things people attribute to Jesus!

Tell you what:

St. Paul = Stands on Jesus' shoulders.
Timothy = Stands on Jesus' shoulders.
Church traditionalists = Stand on Jesus shoulders.

What a bunch of hog#e that Jesus would ever even stand on the same stage with these moron assheads from history. Jesus stepped in to stop rocks from flying, master ninja for PEACE, so stfu wimmen hating demonic tards. The gospel and the love of women, falling at his feet putting oil on his feet, says way more than your feeble associative attempts. I laugh at your attempts to tie "Saint" Paul the stoning-manager and his women hatin roadshow with Jesus. I lift my burka and bend over at your stupidity.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

No, I didn't forget. The bible consists of the new testament AND the old testament. I know that the NT supersedes the OT according to christians, but it's still a part of Christianity.

And I agree, Jesus seemed like a pretty decent fellow. That is, if he even existed.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Abu Dawud (2142) - "The Prophet said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife"

Qur'an (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath."

Qur'an (4:34) - "Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them."

In fact Judaism is the religion of hate crime against women;

Judaism hates women;

The birth of a girl is an unhappy event (Baba Bathra, 16b).

It is never good to talk too much to women including one's own wife (Aboth, 1.5).

All women are "temperamentally light-headed" (Kiddushin, 80b).

It is okay to divorce your wife if she spoils your food, or if you find a more beautiful woman (Gittin, 91a).

Practising Jews forcibly shave the heads of women because they say they are unclean. Also Jewish husbands can only have sex with their wives through a hole in a bed sheet. When a Jewish woman is menstrual, she is isolated from her family.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

MORE of Christianity words about women ....

Christianity is misogynistic. Misogyny is fundamental to the basic writings of Christianity. In passage after passage, women are encouraged—no, commanded—to accept an inferior role, and to be ashamed of themselves for the simple fact that they are women. Misogynistic biblical passages are so common that it’s difficult to know which to cite. From the New Testament we find "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church. . . ." (Ephesians 5:22–23) and "These [redeemed] are they which were not defiled with women; . . ." (Revelation 14:4); and from the Old Testament we find "How then can man be justified with God? Or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?" (Job 25:4) Other relevant New Testament passages include Colossians 3:18; 1 Peter 3:7; 1 Corinthians 11:3, 11:9, and 14:34; and 1 Timothy 2:11–12 and 5:5–6. Other Old Testament passages include Numbers 5:20–22 and Leviticus 12:2–5 and 15:17–33.

Later Christian writers extended the misogynistic themes in the Bible with a vengeance. Tertullian, one of the early church fathers, wrote: In pain shall you bring forth children, woman, and you shall turn to your husband and he shall rule over you. And do you not know that you are Eve? God’s sentence hangs still over all your sex and His punishment weighs down upon you. You are the devil’s gateway; you are she who first violated the forbidden tree and broke the law of God. It was you who coaxed your way around him whom the devil had not the force to attack. With what ease you shattered that image of God: Man! Because of the death you merited, even the Son of God had to die. . . . Woman, you are the gate to hell.

This misogynistic bias in Christianity’s basic texts has long been translated into misogyny in practice. Throughout almost the entire time that Christianity had Europe and America in its lock grip, women were treated as chattel—they had essentially no political rights, and their right to own property was severely restricted. Perhaps the clearest illustration of the status of women in the ages when Christianity was at its most powerful is the prevalence of wife beating. This degrading, disgusting practice was very common throughout Christendom well up into the 19th century, and under English Common Law husbands who beat their wives were specifically exempted from prosecution. (While wife beating is still common in Christian lands, at least in some countries abusers are at least sometimes prosecuted.)

So, is this a religion you'd pick for yourself ?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

In Matthew 25:1 Jesus says: "At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom." In John 20:17 Jesus says to Mary: "Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father," as though the touch of a woman is somehow improper, but a few verses later, is happy to have Thomas touch him. In Genesis chapter 3, God punishes Eve, and all women for thousands of years, with greatly increased pain during childbirth. No such pain is inflicted on Adam. In Ephesians 5:22-24 we find this: "Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything." In 1 Peter 3:7 we find: "Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers." In 1 John 2:13, John says, "I write to you, fathers, because you have known him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I write to you, dear children, because you have known the Father." No mention is made of women.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The more I read the more I realize that the Amazons had the right idea.
Strangle the male infants at birth.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
I respect that she is standing up for womens' rights in her country but she could have probably done it without the nakedness.

The nakedness was a good idea, IMO. There is nothing wrong with a naked body.

What she shouldn't have done is wear the stockings and high heels. I think that distorted her message a bit.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

In Matthew 25:1 Jesus says: "At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom."

In John 20:17 Jesus says to Mary: "Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father,"
^^ MEANS NOTHING, YOU SLANDER JESUS TO SAY HE HATES WOMEN AS THE TALMUDIST AND MOHAMMEDAN DO...

In Genesis chapter 3, God punishes Eve, and all women for thousands of years, with greatly increased pain during childbirth. No such pain is inflicted on Adam.
^^ YES THE ABRAHAMIC FAITHS DO BLAME WOMEN FOR ALL EVIL... BUT JESUS TRIED TO CHANGE THAT ...NO THANKS TO YOU

In Ephesians 5:22-24 we find this:
1 Peter 3:7 we find:
1 John 2:13
^^ THE PEOPLE WHO CAME AFTER JESUS (INCLUDING M'HEMED) HAVE NO RIGHT TO ADD TO JESUS' LIFE STORY. PAUL, PETER, MOHAMMED --ALL SURF ON THE SURFBOARD OFJESUS' LIFE. WHY CAN'T THEY BE ORIGINAL RATHER THAN ADDING WIMMEN HATING CRAP WHERE THERE WASN'T ANY? JESUS HATES THESE MEN FOR DOING SO, IMO.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
I respect that she is standing up for womens' rights in her country but she could have probably done it without the nakedness.

The nakedness was a good idea, IMO. There is nothing wrong with a naked body.

What she shouldn't have done is wear the stockings and high heels. I think that distorted her message a bit.

Yeah but only pervs are affected by a nude body suddenly having stockings and shoes. Stockings and shoes cover nothing, but they seem to highlight the gifts and treats and yumminess of a woman.

Why do the gay males not defend the women more? They're some wimmen hatin dudes. It's fine with me if they want to form armies of gay men as Alexander did, but in the end, they're as lost as the men of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Recall at sodom how the angels didn't tell Lot and his family to flee until the men had rejected the sweet virgin daughters of Lot. How any man could turn down such deliciousness is unbelievable, yet they did, because they preferred manass to the gifts of women. Sadly, that was the final straw for God's angels. Only after the sweetest of peaches got refused by those extremely gay tards, did the angels say "Flee! This crap town cannot be saved!"

The lesson is this: Gay men need to step back and not form mobs. Instead, have a peach. I reallydon't know any more biblical or true way to explain it.

I mean if Lot's daughters had worn stockings and heels, would that have made the men and boys of sodom, suddenly healthy? No.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

The woman in question is doing herself far more harm than good posting photos of herself naked; has she no shame? Quite frankly, I'm disgusted by her.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

The woman in question is doing herself far more harm than good posting photos of herself naked; has she no shame? Quite frankly, I'm disgusted by her.

I suggest that this is another hoax like the two Arab lesbians that turned out to be a middle aged anti-muslim American men.

Right now in Egypt, thousands of ordinary citizens are being processed through military courts and prisons, the state security services are breaking the bones and blinding patriots and martyrs and conducting "virginity tests" on women.

What business the military has testing university graduate Egyptian women for their virginity is just plain weird. It is about rape by other means.

So Egyptian men and women are going through this crucible for freedom and this pathetic hoax about hijab turns up.

Whoever this "naked women" really is, she is an enemy of the Egyptian people and their struggle for freedom.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Are you from Beit Shemesh ?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer

Whoever this "naked women" really is, she is an enemy of the Egyptian people and their struggle for freedom.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

An enemy to Egyptian people and their struggle for freedom ?
Really ??

Care to explain why please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join