It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's 'Naked Blogger' Calls On Men To Wear Hijab

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9 & smallpeeps

FYI:

Stoning people and sodomy both pre-date Christianity and Islam.

Both practices have been around as long as written (and drawn) history. References have also been heard in most oral histories.
edit on 26-11-2011 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
Wow .. First of all, you're wrong... Islam is not a gay religion like you said.

Well, I would translate "throwing rocks at the heads of women", to be "gay".

Or one could use the term, "wimmen hatin". Seriously, there are asshead men out there, who hurt females, and they do this out of frustration. Some of them are gay. Maybe there are some other reasons why some dude would kill a woman, but to me, I just lump them all into one group called "gay". Do you understand?

Stoning women is a Christian concept, not Islam.

What do you mean "Christian"? Are you saying those who came after Jesus, used his name in which to stone people?

I challenge you to show where Jesus said to stone women. ??? In fact, he stopped the stoning of a prostitute. Did you know that?

Now can you tell me, for what they wanted to stone her?

What legal body made the laws that said women should have rocks thrown at them?

What you said is very offensive.

Well, you didn't quote anything, so I guess its you who is offended, and so please learn to use the ATS quoting function and thereby quote my words to me, so that in the true spirit of God we can stop you being offended.

Truly God can do anything at all, including the complete removal of all offended-ness, from you.

Don't you understand not every Muslim agree on the same points and not every muslim is the same?

Of course I know Muslims disagree. Just like Jews, the Muslim proves they are able to fragment their own tribe and oppose themselves within that tribe, and thereby create a more powerful tribe. Yes, everyone knows that Mohammed didn't write the koran and Muslims disagree right from the start. What's your point? The Shia versus Sunni dialectic is a powerful one indeed. Do you know what a "dialectic" is? I'll explain it if not.

As for Muslims "are not all the same", sure, I know that.

But they certainly are powerless to deal with their women, you must agree with me there. They cannot control their women, and that is why they cover them so much.

It's sad, because the Western men know much better, how to control their women. The Western man is a Christian, and therefore respects his women enough to let them wear miniskirts and makeup, and he gets much more love and balance in his relationships with women. I guess what I am saying is that we know from the gospel, that Jesus had women falling at his feet and covering them with oil. And at no time did he ever advocate throwing rocks at them, as you imply.
edit on 26-11-2011 by smallpeeps because: hmmm

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I would fit into a traditional egyptian society because I don't think she should have went total nude? Well that's stretching it a bit don't you think? I clearly support her idea of respecting a womans rights and freedoms.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by VerityPhantom

It is legal in one state? Do I have to remind you how many states there are in the Union. It is pretty conservative comparred to most of the Western world, which is expected given the higher density in religous worship (more than 80%) compared to say other Western countries (i.e. where Australia less than 30% people are religous). Coincidentally prostitution laws in Australia are far more relaxed. There are many legal and liscenced brothels across the whole country, although street prostitution remains illegal.

In some German states full nudity is legal even on the main streets, in fact police will advise women who choose to walk naked (which is still really rare) to take open and crowded streets instead of back alleys. That is simply one example. It is widely accepted within popular culture that America is far more conservative compared to its European cousins.

it could make her a target as well.

Sometimes you need to break a few eggs to make an omellete. Contrary to what some may believe, freedom dosen't come free. And it is thanks to those who are willing to put their life on the line that many others may too enjoy (and one day take for granted) the freedoms all humans should have.
edit on 25-11-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

America may be a religious country but come on! Do you really think anyone truly embraces their own religion? We (America) have the highest crime rate in the world. If everyone were so holy it wouldn't be that way... I hear my own family claim a religion and go against it every day; people just take up a religion because they fear the unknown. Personally, I find it a rare thing to meet someone who truly believes in god and the bible. I just find the zealot types here on ATS. We all know you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet; the thing is though people aren’t eggs... And I think it’s tragic that she may be a target in the future for doing the right thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

edit on 26-11-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

The prophet Muhammad's(PBUH) last words...

“O People! it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers.

By the way, just for your information, I'm not on my PC, so I can't link anything on my phone and I can't use the "quote" option

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

“O People! it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers.

Great quote from Mohammed! I love him, he seems like he was a really sweet person, but also a great warrior.

But is it his wife who wrote that? Who was with him as he died?

Also, can you pass that on to the mullahs? Because they never mention those words, nor do they apply them.

Also, I would say Jesus is still superior to Mohammed (he predates mohammed by centuries of course) because he would not have said as I have bolded above, that women needed to "abide by your right" so as to obtain food and clothes.

No see, the principles of Jesus are superior. Women deserve to be fed and clothed, not just if they are obedient, but because they are humans, deserving of food and clothing and kindness. Do you see?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Great quote from Mohammed! I love him, he seems like he was a really sweet person, but also a great warrior.

But is it his wife who wrote that? Who was with him as he died?

Also, can you pass that on to the mullahs? Because they never mention those words, nor do they apply them.

Also, I would say Jesus is still superior to Mohammed (he predates mohammed by centuries of course) because he would not have said as I have bolded above, that women needed to "abide by your right" so as to obtain food and clothes.

No see, the principles of Jesus are superior. Women deserve to be fed and clothed, not just if they are obedient, but because they are humans, deserving of food and clothing and kindness. Do you see?

You have your belief and I have mine, but why the need to compare ?

First it was western men know how to treat women better, now it's Jesus(PBUH) who is better than
Muhammad(PBUH) llol

Is it possible to have an adult discussion without competing or disrespecting the other one's belief ??
I understand you must be American and feel the need to compete and be "World's best " at everything, but
this is no competition.
I like to think Jesus(PBUH) wouldn't teach his followers to act like you are, Learn Humility !!

And you know what, the prophet Jesus is more mentioned in the Quran then Prophet
Muhammad(PBUH), Islam has nothing but respect for all the Prophet who believed in Allah.
So I will not play your game about who is "stronger"

I think you're ignorant on many subjects concerning Christiannity, Islam and women...

Romantic poetry A famous example of Arabic poetry on romance is Layla and Majnun, dating back to the Umayyad era in the 7th century. It is a tragic story of undying love much like the later Romeo and Juliet, which was itself said to have been inspired by a Latin version of Layla and Majnun to an extent.[2][unreliable source?] Another medieval Arabic love story was Hadith Bayad wa Riyad (The Story of Bayad and Riyad), a 13th-century Arabic love story written in Al-Andalus. The main characters of the tale are Bayad, a merchant's son and a foreigner from Damascus, and Riyad, a well educated girl in the court of an unnamed Hajib of Al-Andalus (vizier or minister), whose equally unnamed daughter, whose retinue includes Riyad, is referred to as the Lady. The Hadith Bayad wa Riyad manuscript is believed to be the only illustrated manuscript known to have survived from more than eight centuries of Muslim and Arab presence in Spain. There were several elements of courtly love which were developed in Arabic poetry, namely the notions of "love for love's sake" and "exaltation of the beloved lady" which have been traced back to Arabic literature of the 9th and 10th centuries. The notion of the "ennobling power" of love was developed in the early 11th century by the Persian psychologist and philosopher, Ibn Sina (known as "Avicenna" in English), in his Arabic treatise Risala fi'l-Ishq (Treatise on Love). The final element of courtly love, the concept of "love as desire never to be fulfilled", was also at times implicit in Arabic poetry.[3] The 10th century Encyclopedia of the Brethren of Purity features a fictional anecdote of a "prince who strays from his palace during his wedding feast and, drunk, spends the night in a cemetery, confusing a corpse with his bride. The story is used as a gnostic parable of the soul's pre-existence and return from its terrestrial sojourn".[4] Many of the tales in the One Thousand and One Nights are also love stories or involve romantic love as a central theme, including the frame story of Scheherazade, and many of the stories she narrates, such as "Aladdin", "Ali Baba", "The Ebony Horse" and "The Three Apples".From From A Ninth Century Fragment Of The Thousand Nights Arif Al-Majdhub The Travels Of Hakim Kohl’in Al-Deen Al-Salik

Arabic poetry

And since you asked;
Muhammad's Final Sermon

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I think you're ignorant on many subjects concerning Christiannity, Islam and women...

No I'm not.

Also, I asked you a very very simple question, and of course, you failed to answer it.

That question was, who, exactly took down Mohammed's last words?

Your whole religion, which is the largest thrower-of-rocks at women of the current age, is all based on the events surrounding Mohammed's death, and who was there to actually know what he wanted.

With all your jibba-jabba (most of which I know or know to be wrong), you fail to answer why that religion which followed Mohammed, and which has resulted in women having rocks thrown at their heads today (and also having their clitoris removed in some Muslim regions), etc, etc, got so confused that the wahabis and the shias and the sunnis all fight so much among themselves and all mistreat their women? I mean, beekeeper suits? Really. No religion should ask or require its members to dress like ninjas, and anyway, ninja costumes are not socially acceptable, so the whole beekeepr-ninja outfit for the women, is just silly. Well, unless one is actually a ninja, or a beekeeper that is.

So much pain for the women and girls, all thanks to the people who A: Were present at the death of Mohammed and in the weeks before that, and B: have run with his name, since then. Perhaps we can agree that both Jesus and Muhammed had their good names besmirched. But you'd have to be free as a Muslim to be critical of the prophet's mullahs, as Jesus was criticial of the Jewish lawyers of his time. And frankly I don't see enough honesty among the Muslims themselves. I don't see them supporting the females and groups of women as they should, and as Jesus would do.

No, I personally think Muslims should just join with the way of Jesus, that of respecting and loving women, and not making many rules. "I give you one commandment, to love one another" was the only rule Jesus gave. It's very simple, but you'd have to be honest, and you'd have to have a heart.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Yeshua believe in Allah?

lol

As a Jewish rabbi, He believed in YHWH . . .

. . . . and no, they are not the same.

There are waaaaaay to many discrepancies to list here. But Google can help you.

Back on topic. The pic was hot

But disrespecting oneself is not the way to get respect from others.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
disrespecting oneself is not the way to get respect from others.

Getting naked, is disrespecting yourself? That's lame.

I think she's great. A lovely revolutionary, using the weapons at her disposal. She is radically brave, and she respects herself far more than most of the cowards who comment on her. So many cowards in the world, so many sexually fruistrated morons who shiver at nude females. I mean it's truly pathetic what religions have done to this world. It is a bloodbath, with the 20th Century being the bloodiest ever by far. We need more ladies like this one, to set a new pace for the next 100 years, one which doesn't involve wars upon wars.

It takes guts to use every weapon you have, in defense of the oppressed. She's way cool.

Tell me: Are miniskirts, a disrespecting of the "self"? Also, do you answer yes or no, from the position of being a man or a woman? I personally do not think a woman disprespects herself by showing her nude body. Some f-ed up minds think that way. But yes, the world is full of such damaged minds.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
I respect that she is standing up for womens' rights in her country but she could have probably done it without the nakedness. A bathing suit or something would have got the message across and she could have kept her privacy intact.

Coming from somebody who doesn't have to deal with her problems on a daily basis.......

So why should we listen to you ?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This girl's gonna get herself killed.. And for what?? Western style liberalism?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Yeshua believe in Allah?

lol

As a Jewish rabbi, He believed in YHWH . . .

. . . . and no, they are not the same.

There are waaaaaay to many discrepancies to list here. But Google can help you.

Back on topic. The pic was hot

But disrespecting oneself is not the way to get respect from others.mmm

Thanks for your advice, I used google but not to help myself but to help you,
Jesus(PBUH) spoke Arameic right?

Even Jesus said Allah. According to an Aramaic dictionary, ( www.pe.../lexicon/ ) the word for God in Aramaic (The language which Jesus spoke) is "Aalah", which is the exact same thing as the Arabic "Allah" since in English there are many ways to spell a foreign word (Example you can spell the Muhammad's name in 27 ways, including Muhammad and Mohamed). Just visit the link and type "God" if you don't believe me, then scroll down to "Pronunciation" So Christians, if your god Jesus said "Allah", it means the Muslims are using the correct word for the creator! The word Allah is better than the word God and is purer since God can be pluralised (gods) and genderised (goddess), the word Allah is more suitable for being HIS name because it CANNOT be genderised nor pluralised (in Arabic) since it is genderless and single, an example in English would be the planet Mars, it is genderless (you cannot say Marsa or whatever it would be if it could be genderised) and it is unpluralisable (you cannot say Marses), it simply wouldn't make sense to genderise or pluralise this planet, the same goes for Allah (الله) in Arabic, so in essence IT IS SUPERIOR to the word God. Lets not forget that Arab Christians, and Jews (as is the case in this video) say Allah, and have been saying it before there were even any western Christians! Jesus said Allah too, so if you consider yourself a serious Christian you should start saying it to follow your god Jesus. So please, open your brains a little, it's good for you. Now to see what different prophets called God. Abraham PBUH called him El shaddai Moses PBUH called him Elohim (see Genesis) Jesus PBUH called him Allah Muhammad PBUH called him Allah Two prophets called him Allah, and they are the most known of prophets, Muhammad and Jesus peace be upon them. Nonetheless all of these are Semitic words, so as far as I am concerned, any Semitic word for God is acceptable, but why use a European word for Allah when not a single prophet used a European word? Also, did you notice something? All of these words for Allah begin with either EL or AL, this is because in proto-Semitic (an ancient language which all Semitic languages, such as Arabic and Hebrew, evolved from) the word for God was AL or EL, Abraham PBUH spoke proto-Semitic and he called God "El shaddai", "El" here meaning God and "shaddai" meaning mountain, so basically he called God "God of the mountain". The Semetic languages evolved in a way that they retain the word AL/EL at the beginning of the word, but there is an additional "lah" in Arabic and an additional "lohim" in Hebrew, I hope this clarifies.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

It must be remembered that the region in which Jesus grew up was multicultural and multilingual. Under the Roman Empire, many Greek-speaking Gentiles lived around Nazareth, especially in the large city of Sepphoris. Jesus was able to speak with the Roman centurion (Matt. 8:5-13) and later with Pontius Pilate (John 18:28-38), but since it's unlikely that either of these Gentiles understood Aramaic, the conversation would mostly likely be held using Koine Greek (or perhaps Latin). So it's likely Jesus spoke Greek and even Latin.

. . .

Despite the encroachment of Aramaic, however, it must be remembered that Hebrew was regarded as Lashon Ha-Kodesh, the sacred language of the Jewish people, and the words of the Torah were sacrosanct. Hebrew was therefore regularly studied and preserved in the words of the Torah and various commentaries. And while it is true that Ezra standardized the Aramaic-style script for the Torah, the language itself was entirely Hebrew, and the script change was intended to separate the returning Jewish people from the Samaritan's who earlier had co-opted the Jewish Torah by means of Assyrian relocation policies. Ezra therefore established Torah reading (in Hebrew) every Sabbath for all synagogues and required Hebrew to be used in all Jewish rituals. He also established the Hebrew recitation of the Amidah (standing prayer) and other Jewish standards of practice. These policies were established hundreds of years before Jesus was born in Bet Lechem of the Galil (בֵּית לֶחֶם הַגְּלִילִית‎), and independent linguistic evidence indicates that Hebrew was used as a common language during the late second Temple period. For example, J.T. Milik wrote "Mishnaic [Hebrew] … was at that time the spoken dialect of the inhabitants of Judaea" (Ten Years of Discovery in the Wilderness of Judaea).

Undoubtedly Jesus was given a good Jewish education as a boy, even though he was born into a modest household. His family was devoutly Jewish, as indicated by their adherence to the Torah (Luke 2:39-42). He learned to read the Hebrew texts of the Bible and was adept at reasoning with the Torah sages of his day. At age 12, for example, we find him sitting in the Temple discussing the finer points of the Torah with the religious leaders of his day (Luke 2:39-52). Such a discussion undoubtedly occurred in Hebrew, not Aramaic (much less Greek or Latin).

During his public ministry, Jesus read the Hebrew Torah and Haftarah in synagogue "as was his custom" (Luke 4:16). Jesus also spoke about yod v'kotz shel yod - the Yod and it's stroke (i.e., "jots and tittles"), indicating the meticulous attention he gave to the written Hebrew Torah text (Matt. 5:18).

Jesus' first disciples were essentially uneducated men who spoke with a distinctive Galilean accent -- noted disparagingly in other literature as a corruption of the purer form of Hebrew spoken in Judea. Nonetheless, they attended synagogue with Jesus and lived Torah observant lifestyles.

Additional textual evidence that Jesus spoke Hebrew includes the fact that he spoke easily with the Samaritan woman at the well (the Samaritans preserved and spoke Hebrew, not Aramaic; John 4:4-26). The title over Jesus' cross was written "in Hebrew" (῾Εβραϊστί) not Aramaic as is sometimes erroneously translated (John 19:20). Jesus later spoke to the Apostle Paul in Hebrew (τῇ ῾Εβραΐδι διαλέκτω) on the Road to Damascus (Acts 26:14), and Paul gained the silence of the Jerusalem crowd by addressing them "in the Hebrew tongue" (Acts 21:40; Acts 22:2).

Unquestionably the Apostle Paul was fluent in Hebrew, since he was educated as a Pharisee in Jerusalem under the Rabbi Gamaliel (Acts 22:3), the grandson of the renowned Jewish sage Hillel the Elder. Paul described himself as circumcised on the eighth day, a Pharisee, and a "Hebrew of Hebrews" (Phil. 3:5). Rabbi Sha'ul (as he would have been called) was well-established in the Jewish leadership of his day, and even had a relationship with the Sanhedrin and High Priest of Israel (Acts 9:1-2). But even after his conversion on the road to Damascus (Acts 9:1-21), he still identified himself a Jew. In Acts 23:6 he confessed, "I am (not "was") a Pharisee." Paul also regularly attended synagogue: "He came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews. And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three Sabbath days reasoned with them out of the Scriptures" (Acts 17:1-2).

The Dead Sea Scrolls (DSS) of Qumran, known to date from the same general period, reveal an overwhelming preponderance of Hebrew texts. These include everything from commentaries to correspondence, from documents to daily rules. Scholars have discovered that all commentaries on the Scriptures were written in Hebrew -- none in Aramaic. The texts found at Herod's stronghold of Masada are written in Hebrew as well. The Talmud regularly distinguishes between Hebrew and other languages, especially Aramaic. For example, Tracate Sotah 49b states that either Hebrew or Greek should be used in Israel, but not Aramaic (the Zohar later picked this up and called Aramaic the "language of the evil force"). Sotah 33a and Shabbat 12b both state that "angels do not understand Aramaic." The historian Josephus also makes the distinction between Hebrew and Aramaic in his writings. And nearly all of the extant coins that date from the 4th century BC until the Bar Kochba Revolt (AD 135) are embossed in Hebrew (not Aramaic). Inscriptions on pottery vessels, tombs, and other items likewise attest that Hebrew was the spoken and written language of the common people. Simply put, Hebrew has always been the nationalistic language of the Jewish people.

In addition, many of the early "church fathers" also acknowledged that the statements of Jesus recorded in the gospels were in Hebrew. For example, Papias, a second century Church father, is quoted by the historian Eusebius: "Matthew collected the oracles in the Hebrew language, and each interpreted them as best he could" (Ecclesiastical History, III,39,1), and Iraneus (c. 200 AD) wrote: "Matthew issued a written Gospel among the Hebrews in their own dialect." Later, the famous translator Jerome wrote about a Hebrew Gospel he used to translate the Scriptures into Latin (De vir. ill., II). More recent scholarship by Dr. Robert Lindsey and others now indicates a Hebrew structure to the basic Greek New Testament (i.e., Hebrew syntax embedded within the Greek text). The thought patterns behind the New Testament are Hebraic -- not Aramaic or Greek. The scattered Aramaic words found in the New Testament are either loan words or are simply poorly transliterated Hebrew words and phrases rendered into Greek.

Jesus is called the very Word of God in John 1:1, a verse that mirrors the Hebrew text of Genesis 1:1. It is unthinkable that the promised Messiah, the King of the Jews in the lineage of Moses, King David and the Hebrew prophets, would have spoken His words of life using a foreign language to the Jewish people. As the King of the Jews, He would have spoken the language of the Jews.

Link

Again, it is not logical, using the knowledge we have.
edit on 11/28/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ive seen the way they look....they all should wear them-both man and woman.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I disagree with that guy.

Christians worship the same God. Granted, evangelical Christians are a bit loony, but he's gone to an equal extreme by claiming - just as Christians claim about Muslims (and so highlighting his hypocrisy) - that Christians worship a different God.

No, Jews, Muslims, may be more along the same lines as each other, but the God worshiped by Christianity, in its trinitarian form, or the God worshiped by Hindus, in its multitudinous forms, or the God worshiped by Native Americans, as the Great Spirit, is the same God. It is pure nonsense to say otherwise.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ladies, I'm proud of you.

Don't let these women hating assheads wreck your spirit. It's completely gay, to treat women with violence.

Also, don't let any domain, or media channel, tell you that your day is over, or passed. First they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.

But how can women, even naked ones, fight armies of gay men? Celibacy has ruined any goodness in these religions, and the muslims have horrible men at their top, and the Jewish woman ain't gonna defend the Arab woman, so there's a huge battle against wimmin-hating which needs to be fought. And it can only be fought, by men who love women, and will defend them with their lives.

www.cnn.com...

'Blue bra girl' rallies Egypt's women vs. oppression
By Isobel Coleman
Thu December 22, 2011

[...]

Observers say it was the largest demonstration of women in Egypt in decades. Not since 1919, when women mobilized under the leadership of feminist Hoda Sha'rawi in anti-colonial demonstrations against the British have so many Egyptian women taken to the streets. (After representing Egyptian women at the International Women Suffrage Alliance in Rome in 1923, Sha'rawi returned to Cairo and very publicly removed her veil.)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
And it looks like life for women in Egypt and other predominate-Muslim places, may not remain hellish! Huzzah!

Keep up the fight ladies, every one of you that dies to protect your dignity, saves 100s of girls in the future.

rt.com...

Dec 27, 2011

Egypt stops virginity tests on female detainees

A court in Egypt ordered on Tuesday that forced virginity tests on female detainees in military prisons be stopped. Samira Ibrahim had earlier filed a case, saying she was forced by the army to undergo a virginity test in March, Reuters reports. She had been detained during a protest in Cairo’s Tahrir Square. Human rights groups say the tests have been widely practiced in Egypt.

What kind of destroyed, useless mind, takes a woman into custody, then needs to know if she has a hymen or not?

The true question for the world is this: Can Muslim men be rehabilitated. That is a valid question for Europe, the USA and Russia as well. I'd include China but they don't respect women anyway, that's why they selective killed millions of their own baby girls over the years. Too bad so sad.

Anyway, if these Muslim men can be rehabilitated, then Egypt surely is the test bed for that idea. This is a good step forward, but it betrays a very deep sickness in this people. Only their women can heal this madness and I am glad some of them have the courage.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
One thing however,

The Ultra-koshers are similarly wimmen hating.

Both Jew and Muslim want to cover and subject their females.

But Jesus of course, defended women, even a common prostitute. He also preached to women who were scared that he was even talking to them. Jesus is the one prophet of these three faiths who went out of his way to encourage women and girls to feel human, and equal, and yes, lovely.

So where is the Jesus spirit in Mohammedanism? It's nonexistent though their book is chock full o' Jesus
So where is the Jesus spirit in Talmudism? It's nonexistent though Jesus tried to shame them.

content.usatoday.com...

Dec 27, 2011
American girl, 8, is target of ultra-Orthodox Jews in Israel

[...]

Naama Margolese, 8, whose family is from Chicago, says she is afraid of walking to her religious Jewish girls school for fear of extremists who have spat on her and called her a whore for dressing "immodestly." "They were scary," she tells the AP. "They don't want us to go to the school."

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join