It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators Demand the Military Lock Up American Citizens in a “Battlefield” They Define as Being R

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeleo
This law is rediculous! We should kick out any Congresswhore who votes for it. I think we all need to get gun licenses becuase it souds as if they really want us to defend ourselves.

Kick'n 'em out would work, But ....

what about the next set of thieves ?

We are stuck in an endless loop of psychopathic hysteria.

There's too many waiting in line.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
Do you people even realize how many civilians in America own guns? I own six alone. Do you really think people are just going to go quietly? Some will because their to involved with dancing with the stars. Let them come , it will be the biggest blood bath in Earths history.

If you haven't started prepping better start soon.

Good luck and as always be vigilant.

Yes they will just go quietly. Why? Because no one is going to come to your aid if several cops show up to your doorstep to haul you off. No one is going to risk their necks for another person which is why they have already won. You can have all the guns in the world but in the end you will be alone when they pry those weapons out of your cold dead hands.

All they have to do is spin you on the evening news and call you a terrorist even if you are not, just them saying you are will cause everyone to hate you and demonize you and they will cheer the cops as they haul you away and it will go down just like that because it's already happening.

What good does all these americans having guns going to do when they are spread out and uncoordinated? There will be no frontline, no commanders, no civilian army. Just a bunch of people branded as terrorists and the military will come and arrest you and thats all she wrote. You get to spend the rest of your life inside a cage like an animal at the zoo.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Wait, pardon my being slow and not reading through the whole thread, so basically even if i'm not American & i'm suspected of being a terrorist, I'd get it from the US authorities?

New world order much?!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for Posting this !

Future Fright - Losing the Bill of Rights

In a Interesting Note about a part in this Movie is.. it shows Young Male Kids going to a Training Camp to become little Soldiers ! yet this is nothing New, It has Happened before in the era of Nazi Germany !
The Hitler Youth program near the End of the Fall of Nazi Germany Hitler Youth did indeed become part of the military as did Old Men

Hitler Youth
en.wikipedia.org...

Gadna (Israel) Youth
en.wikipedia.org...

It Goes Along with a Movie called Punishment Park
Punishment park (1971) trailer

The Real Truth is

A Country called North Korea is the Most Known Country that Fit's George Orwell's Book Called 1984 !

Christopher Hitchens: North Korea = George Orwell's 1984

North Korea. How people live there

Is America in going on this same Route ! ?

as America loosing more Freedom for Security !

cbn-losing-freedom-and-privacy-in-the-name-of-security (Video)
www.therightscoop.com...

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
========================================================================Ben Franklin

edit on 27-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: add Hitler Youth and GADNA

edit on 27-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Cuervo

Here you go.

I'll take a look at 962

www.gpo.gov...

Nevermind... that was about the government using cyberspace as a battleground on a different defense bill. Thanks for the link, I am now just as blissfully lost as you.

Actually, cyberspace is technically all around us and people use it everyday whether they realize it or not. From smart phones to intelligent appliances to gps devices, I don't think our foes discriminate as long as they can reach their targets. Problems begin when the government begins to summarily judge, jury and execute innocent people for doing things they might not have even committed. That is paranoia with a touch of insanity on the side, sounds more like an excuse to impose martial law than anything else to me.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
There are so many people will always advocate for legislation that could come back to bite them. There is so many important issues that urgent we fix now....and this is what our senators come up with?? There is a reason why this type of legislation is being put into place or even discussed....Something is brewing and our people are allowing it to happen.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Those senators know what is coming...

Britain's Foreign Office Prepares For Riots In Europe; Sees Euro Collapse "When, Not If"

And they know that when the EU goes down, it will bring down all banks in the western world... leading to epic social conflict... and since people are armed in the US, it won't be long before police abuse their power and people start shooting back... anyone shooting back will be a ``terrorist`` and this law will be used against them.

And more derivatives to make it an even bigger crash...

$707,568,901,000,00 0: How (And Why) Banks Increased Total Outstanding Derivatives By A Record $107 Trillion In 6 Months

I mean... only 707 trillion in derivatives... that's only 12 times the world GDP! No biggie!

Congress know what is coming. All that was promised (pensions, medicare, medicaid, unlimited unemployment, food stamps, etc) CANNOT BE PAID... when the average sheeple realizes that, that's when it hits the fan.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
read up on the "enemy combatant" clause. it give the president the ability to declare any person, u.s. citizen or not, an enemy combatant. once charged, you cannot challenge it or seek the law to dispute it. you cannot see evidence as to why you were put on the list. you end up in a black site, much like the people in gitmo.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This is exactly what all the anti OWS posters on ATS are begging for. I see post after post about how more needs to be done. That more can only be more police, more government, more authority. It is all these ATS rigth winger, freedom lovers, that are begging for more police to arrest more people for fewer reasons. Congrats, you all might get what you wished for.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I wonder if they shouldn't deploy more occupy troop reinforcements to Washington.

It is said if you perform a lie often enough, eventually people will believe it. Well, still many believe it. Some believe that if our rights where to be traded for our fears, we would find ourselves corrupt in our ethic. We're also to blame for this situation. We've been enablers.

It takes fertile soil to plant a strong lie.

That law is essentially making everyone on Earth reservations for detention camps.

Everyone needs to wake the heck up.

ZG

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
John Carpenter also did a movie, "They Live" which I found interesting.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuy45

Ah sensationalism. What would ATS be without it? Just another safe haven for paranoid delusionals I suppose.

Yes, I believe you should have your freedoms until they impose on mine. Absolutely, and I also believe that if you think otherwise and do whatever you want anyways, then the men and women in blue should put you in your place for it.

You either "go with the flow" or run against it. If you choose the latter, then I say you get exactly what you deserve.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Found the whole movie and included it below.

We as citizens MUST STAY ON TOP of what these clowns in Washington are doing to our rights.

In my opinion, most (not all) reps owe their allegiance to the almighty dollar and the corporations and lobbyists that fund them via "campaign contributions" (bribes).

Good post and thank you very much for introducing me to this movie, "Punishment Park".

If people don't stay on top of and start really getting more proactive, we stand to lose all our freedoms.

We will convict a person currently to prison for a small amount of marijuana for years...........(slave labor) yet allow bankers and military contractors and crooked politicians to bilk the people out of trillions of dollars.

In my humble opinion, and I could very well be wrong - but this insane asylum, known as earth is being run by the inmates that are psychopathic.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
Still determined to stay peaceful?
Still hoping that camping in a park with signs is going to change anything?

"It worked in Egypt!"......no. It didn't. Armed protesting (as in armed but still peaceful) may get you somewhere....but not to the core.

I second this notion ...

Are people still so naive, that they think they can "troll" this away with peace?

Who said anything about Nazi Germany? Nazi Germany what? They could walk around and incarserate people, and put them on trains and send them to nowhere land ... and make them dissappear?

The nazis are dead, who are these guys? They sure as hell sound like they've done this before somwhere?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
reply to post by ThatGuy45

You either "go with the flow" or run against it. If you choose the latter, then I say you get exactly what you deserve.

I think you should pack your bags, and move back to China. You obviously don't want to live in the free world, and honestly .... you don't have to either. :-)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I am only going to post thsi one more time here. ALL legislation, including the Constitutions, ARE and IS contract law. THERE IS NO COMMON LAW practiced in the world anymore because WE, the actual living souls and human beings, do not reject or REBUT the presumption!!!

You accept the LABELS as "resident" or "employee" and so on. WHY do you pay federal income taxes if you are NOT a federal employee? Thing is, you DID NOT rebut the claim THEY made that you ARE a federal employee or "state" employee. You name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS is in fact a corprate or legal fiction, it MAKES YOU a federal employee as THEY created you by GIVING you that all caps name, that is not how you learned to spell it in school is it? Us your freakin brain here.

Ever notice that sometimes this country of the 50 union states is refered to as the USA and sometimes the U.S., it IS one but NOT the other, the other is this...Guam, American Samao, the Virgin Islands and the trust territories of the Northern Marianas, and Puerto Rico, NOT TO INCLUDE the 50 union states. Yes, THAT and THAT ALONE is in FACT the U.S. It is a corporate fiction.

America, or the USA, IS and ONLY IS the 50 union states. If you wish to be a party to the "law society" of the U.S. then by all means go back to sleep. Keep signing your name to all the documents that ask if you are a "U.S. citizen". No you are not.

You are a transient inhabitant of earth and you reside in heaven. Well your soul would eventually but that is where your permanent residency actually IS. We must seperate ourselves back to the Sovereign state and rebut ALL presumptions so that WE take back OUR power and authority. It is simple enough, file a UCC-1 and take control of the strawman.

When oh when will you people wake up and get it?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
I wonder if they shouldn't deploy more occupy troop reinforcements to Washington.

It is said if you perform a lie often enough, eventually people will believe it. Well, still many believe it. Some believe that if our rights where to be traded for our fears, we would find ourselves corrupt in our ethic. We're also to blame for this situation. We've been enablers.

It takes fertile soil to plant a strong lie.

That law is essentially making everyone on Earth reservations for detention camps.

Everyone needs to wake the heck up.

ZG

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, and I've skipped a few pages on this thread, but no one is pointing out that the ACLU wants people to accept the Udall amendment. This could be a ploy.

Accepting the Udall amendment presupposes that you accept this year's version of the National Defense Authorization Act Bill. Do you see? It could be a way to allow the police state to creep in as opposed to us stopping it outright. And it would be the ACLU using this tactic to subvert us. Look at the article as a whole. Anyone who has learned about sales techniques would see that they start with showing you this enormous problem until you are sufficiently upset, then provide the solution at the end to get you to take action. What I'm proposing is that the ACLU may, just may, be in on this NWO plan.
edit on 27-11-2011 by TheMatrixusesYou because: misspell

edit on 27-11-2011 by TheMatrixusesYou because: adding a point

edit on 27-11-2011 by TheMatrixusesYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Maybe the best thing we can do would be to get closer to our friends and loved ones, because then our cries of danger will be more likely to go heeded. The systematic breakup of the family, men not knowing their place in society and the women who've risen in power IN GENERAL don't care about politics. That was not sexist by the way and it pains me that I have to justify it.

Men are weak and impotent by design, BY DESIGN. I consider myself ideologically strong and my opinions don't fly well with mainstream folks because they perceive me as being on the fringe, when in fact, you look at the facts, I'm right. That makes them uncomfortable and put up self-defense mechanisms. We all do this. We try to prove we are right when what we should do is inject more love into our relationships. This will make us happier as well as more credible in our fight against this coup.

Does anyone have anything to say about that?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hunt down, kill or imprison you and I without cause.

Looks like the US government is declaring open season on it's own citizens.

The threat is the same as if citizens declared open season on government employees.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Biggest threats to the World:
1. Vatican, Zionists and Freemasons – “the elite”
2. HAARP*****
3. Hadron Collider
3. Nuclear technology
4. Overpopulation
5. Pollution
6. Monsanto
7. Electromagnetic pollution