It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators Demand the Military Lock Up American Citizens in a “Battlefield” They Define as Being R

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This is essentially a declaration of War against the Earth as a whole, and Americans by proxy. That they are so corrupt and brazenly rubbing it in everyone's faces, and people allow it to continue, is why I lost hope. America is screwed, has been, will be.

I knew all my life that the American Dream was a lie, most Americans were selfish and oblivious, and that the government was up to no good. This lives down to every "worst case" scenario for the destruction of even the fairy tale lie of the dream. Whatever they say goes until people get serious.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

How dare the US government for even contemplating this bill.What gives them the right to infringe on the rights of ,not only americans but of people worldwide. The US is turning into the 4th Reich without being aware of it. the US wants to dominate the world .They want to be the world police. Well the rest of the planet thinks differently and if Americas plan is to be the most hated country then they are already there. The hypocritical government will send your sons and daughters to war to fight for oil under the pretext of deposing a despot. Well if that was truely the reason then they would be attacking most of the African nations that have dictators and despots as unelected rulers. Why don't they? Because there is no oil there , so they don't care.The US government makes me sick. It has been run by the same behind the scenes people for who knows how long ,and their agenda is certainly not in the interests of the American people. Are there any decent honest 'for the people' politicians out there? NO, there is not! Not one politician has integrity,honesty and the ability to do what is right . Who has proposed this bill and what is their agenda.Are they planning ahead ? I would like to see the US hold and detain a Chinese or Nth Korean person against their will for no reason..there would be serious consequences...No, the US will only do it to citizens in countries that don't have the clout to tell the US to # off. It's turning into a really sad,bad place where even the people who live there wish they were elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident

Originally posted by ShaolinTemple
I have an infowars.com bumper sticker on my car and have noticed strange behavior from the local police.

Years ago, I was pulled over for running a stop sign. I don't remember running the stop sign. I had a bumper sticker, "I Love Mother", with The Earth in the "o" of mother. The cop made some remark about me loving my mother as he handed me my warning. That sticker, and all the Grateful Dead stickers I'd collected, "accidentally" came off while my dad was cleaning my car. I got him back with a strategically placed Dead sticker that he didn't notice for months.

My dad was all about keeping up appearances. He was a Mason. He told me that if I at least didn't look like I was conforming, those in control would make life difficult for me. Someone is scaring the sheeple.

I did manage to get out of a ticket once for speeding in an unmarked school zone on the highway. The cop said he should get his shears out of the trunk to cut off my long hair. I showed him my seminary ID. He changed his tune real quick and let me go. Someone is scaring the sheeple.

What was I doing at seminary? Tis a long otello.

People must be in a different world out there. Always driving around hoping and then (wondering) why are the cops so ticked at me! Always the lower class of society thinks the government is out to get them. Or why aren't the cops following me, they should be I am one of them real patriots! Like a babe who walks by and guys don't notice her, then she walks around (more) wondering what?

(Wisdom of the government building crap in other countries and I assume most of it is classified.) America has made good things, like old rusted bull dozer things on the side of highways or old rusted trucks that were made with American steel (not rubbermaid/digital plastic). They more resembled Colonial Mars Phobos probes, but now we don't produce. We blog, The G in O of memory.
edit on 13-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stgazza
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

How dare the US government for even contemplating this bill.What gives them the right to infringe on the rights of ,not only americans but of people worldwide. The US is turning into the 4th Reich without being aware of it. the US wants to dominate the world .They want to be the world police. Well the rest of the planet thinks differently and if Americas plan is to be the most hated country then they are already there. The hypocritical government will send your sons and daughters to war to fight for oil under the pretext of deposing a despot. Well if that was truely the reason then they would be attacking most of the African nations that have dictators and despots as unelected rulers. Why don't they? Because there is no oil there , so they don't care.The US government makes me sick. It has been run by the same behind the scenes people for who knows how long ,and their agenda is certainly not in the interests of the American people. Are there any decent honest 'for the people' politicians out there? NO, there is not! Not one politician has integrity,honesty and the ability to do what is right . Who has proposed this bill and what is their agenda.Are they planning ahead ? I would like to see the US hold and detain a Chinese or Nth Korean person against their will for no reason..there would be serious consequences...No, the US will only do it to citizens in countries that don't have the clout to tell the US to # off. It's turning into a really sad,bad place where even the people who live there wish they were elsewhere.

"I am going to punch Lindsey Graham in the face for with the off punches.

Ok, I'm feeling a little sick. One station the same as the other, but ones french fries taste better.
edit on 15-1-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
US to # off.. Uh, What?

Was it too late?
(sounds like boston really ["possville",) monkeys.
edit on 16-1-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Well Biden is talking gun laws and we are having atrocious shootings happening in elementary schools now. Maybe we will have a total blanket ban on guns, hanguns too that would make Americans become pretty mad. they are not going to trade in guns for archery lessons. We are on a bridge now to where we could become a country of great things or one that is going to be tyrannical and a tool for a new world order.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by unlawflcombatnt
"all Men are...endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights...
to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted...
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends,
it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it"

Mark let out a sigh, Do you have an extra pass? I do..Did you hear about little kids?

Captain Blue Bear, oh You see a guy with cardboad, everytime. day to day. Ouch.
edit on 19-1-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join