It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul the so called Anti-Christ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don't buy into the christian mythology at all, but if I did, I would vote for Ron Paul as The Ant-Christ. He is the best man for the job. For President? No. Anti-Christ? Yes.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I dont believe in religion.

I believe in Jesus.
edit on 21/02/2011 by InnerstellarOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The anti-Christ may not even be a politician. Many religious people suggest another personality who is more religious in sentiment. I am not entirely sure though what they have against him, other than that he is New Age. I would also possibly look to the UN One World Religion, perhaps the anti-Christ will rise up through that avenue. Maybe the anti-Christ is not one person but a conglomerate of evil.

Who knows, maybe the anti-Christ would be someone who is paraded as someone else who is scheduled for a second coming or a re-emergence.
edit on 25-11-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Considering how corrupt most of our politicians are it will be hard to tell any difference.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne

I dont believe in religion.

I believe in Jesus.
edit on 21/02/2011 by InnerstellarOne because: (no reason given)

Well, great then. I myself am non-denominational, as well as metaphysical and love the Hindu and Buddhist traditions.
My point of reference on the religion part is that whether you are of an orthodox tradition, or prefer to think outside the box, to me, an anti-Christ would be a pretender, a fake. Or a clone maybe. Or if you just take the template of Jesus and invert it, because that is what Satanism does, you would get the left-hand or the other side of the tai chi. (so to sp[eak---not to condemn the dark side of the tai chi, because it just represents the yin or the night or the feminine) but I am just using that as a reference point to demonstrate the relationship.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by gaurdian2012

You dare say such things! Blasphemy! All must love and worship the Paul!

Most people don't understand that the president really isn't all that powerful in the grand scheme of things. The Saudi King is more powerful, Hugo Chavez is. All they have to do is cut off the oil and you'll understand why they have more power.

Well the President is and he isn't. The Office is much stronger than the man. Whoever is picked for the position will be used by the NWO willing or not. Some of course would be more willing than others. And of late, anyone in that position will be surrounded with CFR. A person who is not totally committed to the NWO would have to be incredibly brave to enter that place and stand up to them.
edit on 25-11-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
no.
I will say some more words even though the one should do, but because of the rules of this site I have to at least qualify that remark.
I think the question is not based in reality. There is nothing to indicate that RP would be the anti-christ.
For one the media would be backing the anti christ to the hilt. Not trying to discredit him at every opportunity.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

Look i get it your all Americans, He is your Hero in Congress, But wasnt bush like that? Obama? Clinton?

No. Bush Sr. lost to Clinton because he raised taxes, which was something he said he'd never do and Republicans despise that. Bush stole the election in 2000, and was a retarded Governor similar to Perry. Everyone was for Obama because he had a good slogan and was superiorly charismatic and articulate compared to Bush in every way so people fell for it hoping for ‘change.’

Ron Paul is actually fighting against the system...

Most competent and accurate comment

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
Thanks, OP, for this thread. Its such off-the-wall pseudo-religious theme has brought revealing responses from ATSers that now give me insight into their thinking - good for future reference to evaluate the nature of their later comments.

Hmm now that interested me more than the premise of this thread. So tell me what did you evaluate from me?

You gave the impression you were above the herd mentality and take interest in a variety of topics. Of course the wolf has now reasoned it is more effective to dress in the shepherd's clothing. It would probably interest me to read your posts.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Is it possible Ron Paul is an Anti-Christ, Or THE Anti-Christ?

Ron Paul is the only one who advocates the teachings of Christ: peace, love, forgiveness etc.

Wouldn't it be more plausible that the others who drum the beat of constant war, death and chaos are more likely to be the collective "anti-Christ"?

From 2008. Only thing thats changed are the faces.

edit on 25-11-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by mutatismutandis

The issue with this kind of reasoning is that under that definition we might as well be afraid anyone wanting to institute change for the good as being the antichrist.

That is true. I guess the Christians like the way the Nation is being ran now, with the Central Banking Cartel in power over all. That, logically, must mean that the heads of Christianity are in bed with the Cartel, and wish to maintain the status quo, and keep the money flowing. That is the only reason that makes sense.

Of course! Vatican city is still one of the bigest superpowers in the world...If christians are truely searching for this "antichrist" why havnt they bothered to look at their own establishments...that if anywhere is where the true antichrists reside! The ones that use religion as a tool for self/political gain, and do so under the guise of being holy establishments.

Every world religion has some guidelines that all people of all faiths can agree on, but we allow ourselves to be maipulated by a handful of men claiming to be closer to god than the rest of us...

I mean no disrespect to any christians reading this, but how can some of these establishments claim to be close to god and then turn around and spout the hate we see daily now? This goes for all religions, not just christianity.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If Ron Paul is the anti-christ... I am Jesus.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The Anti-Christ has to be a person, who has to rise from power from somewhere, But i think He has more a chance of being someone simple and going against that which is opposing to what everyone believes, offering that man sovereignty re instigating old foundational truths on which So called forefathers believed, Someone that in the end is admired and cherished for His genuine charisma and positive influence, But once again anyone that refuses to believe in the risen Christ and His testifying of this is An Anti-Christ one.

People obviously look for someone to put their whole faith in and hope, is it possible Ron Paul has been waiting for a moment like this to step in and be the hero on the verge of economic and stimulus meltdown?.
is this why He has not been voted in to presidency before because He Has been waiting for a right time to step up to the plate and win the hearts of the people. with simple truths and revealing such an insight to offering peace, stopping wars?, giving people independence and their so called freedom.

why else would He share such truths about budget cuts, war profiteering and staged world events in such view and detail of public eyes!

You tell me this, is Ron Paul a man of gentleness, a lamb and sheep? who offers peace and hope to you americans? Then this is something to worry because the nicer they seem, the more wolf they might be?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Yes and even deceive the elect ones if possible (Christians)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

People obviously look for someone to put their whole faith in and hope,

Do they? Maybe the religious do, but do the athiests?
I think not little puppy.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You tell me this, is Ron Paul a man of gentleness, a lamb and sheep? who offers peace and hope to you americans? Then this is something to worry because the nicer they seem, the more wolf they might be?

So we should reject the one person who preaches peace and embrace those who advocate war, death and destruction...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
No...I don't think that Ron Paul is the antichrist. Also...what makes people think the antichrist is going to be fom the U.S.?

Read this: www.grailcode.net... scroll down the page and read about the bloodlines...interesting stuff!

Very interesting stuff. Still reading it.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Can we deduct a star or flag from this poster?if so tell me how?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

well cant say dont vote for him, regardless people will, But this is just a discussion.

And i can honestly say you think the anti-christ will give himself away by standing out with horns and big red eyes saying i will cause you to suffer through war and violence and i will dominate you through force of the system of america.

absolutely not, But in fact He will be the opposite. but end result a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Is He so far the only man to offer peace and hope to a future other than pretentious claims to win presidency, even though thats farfetched because elections are always rigged by the elites

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The ATS Hall Monitors have reminded us of TOS so, I will have to work hard to not call anyone specifically a "Fruitloop"; a "Waste of Oxygen" ; a example of a "Boob Tube Education" or someone who needs to move out of their mammas basement but I can say that Ron Paul is definitely not the Anti-Christ but he is definitely going to have the effect of being Anti-Parasite, Anti-Dysfunctional Dweeb and Pro-Sink Or Swim It's Your Life and Your Responsibility. Moreover, Ron Paul is Pro-life and I would expect the anti-Christ to be pro-abortion, pro-Gay Marriage and Pro-Monsanto.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join