It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul the so called Anti-Christ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
lol, I feel like if anyone is the Antichrist, it's Obama.

Much of the US still seems skeptical about Ron Paul... it remains yet to be seen if he will garner the Republican nomination and be hailed as a "savior," but I sort of doubt it (the "savior" thing, not necessarily the nom... I really have no idea what his chances are yet). Even I was fooled with Obama's CHANGE platform, but I view his whole bait-and-switch routine very positively as least in terms of my life, because it's one of the major reasons why I'm so dedicated toward uncovering the truths beneath the veil.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Otamad

Once again, This is not me accusing Him, But merely peering in and seeking questions from both the Cons and Pro's

Hence its in the thread, A general conspiracy, because thats what it is right now? a conspiracy, And i seem to be the only one crazy enough to be open minded about such a thing, Even though im always told that im so closed minded

edit on 21/02/2011 by InnerstellarOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jewdiful

Jewdiful, That simple post might get you on a list and if so; you dont want your picture up with all of the facial recognition technology....in case the TSA takes over Cyberspace some day.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Word on the street is Ron Paul has voodoo dolls of all his opponents and performs heinous rituals with them. And then he eats a kitten.

The media portrays him as your kooky old grandpa.

Now he's the antichrist.

I'm sensing a future SyFy original movie in the making.

Can someone please channel a native american spirit guide and get to the bottom of this please?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

You make him sound like hitler ._.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

He's not tall enough. The AntiChrist is pretty damn tall, and he wears better business suits.

2nd line

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

ok. Ron Paul most likely is a free mason and even a globalist when you get down to it.
He is also by far the most freedom loving and Constitutional minded of any of the candidates, by far.
These guys have long ago set the ambush in place and have all the mines and explosives preset in the fox holes that we will jump into once the ambush has begun (it probably has begun) and Ron Paul might be their peoples choice guy set in place when the people rise up and confront them.
But no, he cannot be the anti-christ.
You are thinking correctly though in the type of personality that the anti-christ will have but you have to think globally to find this character in history that you are seeking to identify.
The organization that you need to watch is lucist trust and share international to find who this guy will be.
Lucist trust is one of the globalist bodies that is the brains and supporter of the OWS movement that they have preplanned and orchestrated.
Ron Paul just might be the guy that can pave the way for his rise to power, but no, Ron Paul is not the antichrist.
And for now, Dr. Paul is the only Constitutional pro-freedom and pro-liberty candidate available and by far the lesser of all evils. I will support him as he shares alot of my personal ideals.
oh, btw, I am convinced that the Mormon church will be one of the first, if not the first church to throw their support to the anti-christ claiming he is the christ when it goes down. They have a temple in D.C. with a special room reserved for the first mormon president when that happens for worship. Mitt Romney is scary as "hell". And I went to school with John Huntsman in S.L.C. and am a former mormon from youth. But watch lucist trust. They are preparing the way for his day of declaration.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by illuminatislave

Shills...LOL
Very weak comparison, with an overused term.

Do you support a candidate? Or will you just not vote?

Ah, you're offended. Too bad. RP's followers are touchy just like the Obama followers were.

What candidate is there for me, a person who realizes that both parties are beyond corrupt, to vote for?

I refuse to continue to give a vote of confidence to a system that is clearly rigged. If there is a viable independent party that has a candidate who has not been bribed, point me in his or her direction.

I won't hold my breath.

Now with that said, Paul imo is one of the most honest and straight forward candidates that I've ever seen during my short time here on earth. But I am wary of his bedfellows, and I do not agree with him in several areas.
edit on 25-11-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

the way they have candidacy set up, you basically cannot stand on your own beliefs to be president. You HAVE to be supported by much influence prior to even being able to run. this makes it impossible to not have to choose from the two candidates that make it to the top. If a truly honest man wins and becomes disillusioned by the system, he has his family to think of but if he continues the good fight, his voters have basically signed his death certificate if he continues to be non compliant with the wealth that controls this country. Why would we want to sacrifice someone that way?

Think of it this way... a president wants to make a speech but you have to wonder why his speeches have started sounding so ineffective. Bush gave good speeches in the beginning just like Obama but people are very prone to be forgetful. here's the thing... after the man becomes president, his speeches can be considered a matter of national security.... so do you think he is always saying exactly what he wants to say? Half the time, they say basically nothing. does anyone not think they can see this as well?... but the majority of the time they are not fighting againsts the lies so much because they see how the entire system hinges on those lies. they know that even making an abrupt dash for truth could hurt people.

the people need to stop making such a big deal of the presidential position and start taking matters into their own hands to starve this broken system from the inside out.

part of an American really wants to be involved and have faith in their own leaders but part of us need to realize that trusting in a face for the people is part of our entire problem. we HAND them that control. If you do not vote for someone, your opinion doesn't even count. you see how they have you at both ends.

i think people need to take a healthy step back and forget that position sometimes. think more about what you ca do from your own position in life to stop hurting others.... it's the best you can do. watch these players for what they are... players in a game. listen to what it speaks to below the surface.... that's the most important lesson to learn regardless of WHO is in office. With either candidate, the ball is going to keep rolling. they just tailor it to the different men whose faces we see. sure, small changes get made...some have other interests than others.... but the big picture still manifests over and above all the small details. the presidency is more about the pre-election campaigning and money shuffling than it is about the actual official position.

it's something to make us feel we have a choice and wrap us up in endless debate with each other. it's how they can keep a country torn apart. a country divided is more easily controlled. If this was not the case, then it wouldn't be a matter of the almighty dollar that says whether or not you can run and win.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I wouldn’t be surprised if he was.

Look at the people who support him. Including most of the people on this thread.

They follow him without question or reason. Almost like Zombies.

They continue to think isolation is an actual foreign policy.

RP supporters, try to understand. This planet is no longer 1790! Where it takes you months to cross the ocean.

Everyone on earth is connected, the world is much smaller today, and USA’s interests are everywhere. If you care about this country then you must protect its interests. It’s not rocket science.
What is even more laughable is that RP supporters actually think that Isolationism is a new concept. Lol

Point being, you make a great case. We all know that the upcoming AC will have unquestioned support. Sounds like the RP supporters to me.

edit on 25-11-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewdiful

um.....

Obama is...um ....this is so awkward

....the guy's a negro.

Yeah....it's true. He is.

The bible would've said if the AC was going to be a negro. I mean, that's a pretty significant aspect of Obama - relative to any real position of power over a major Christian-centric nation, that is.

I agree that he's got the charisma, the suits, and it does seem odd that a post-9/11 society would choose a president whose name rhymes with Iraq Hussein Osama - the unholy trinity of the Bush/Cheney terror-focused foreign policy - but the whole "negro issue" kind of disqualifies Obama from AntiChrist ascendancy. Hell, he's not even French, and isn't French the low bar for inclusion into that specific sphere of global elitism?

Think about it.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I think so. He's too friendly on the outside and too convincing. That is until you start below the surface and find out what he stands for. Putting political views and ideals before the people is the road that Hitler went down.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

um.....

....the guy's a negro.

The bible would've said if the AC was going to be a negro. I mean, that's a pretty significant aspect of Obama - relative to any real position of power over a major Christian-centric nation, that is.

I agree that he's got the charisma, the suits, and it does seem odd that a post-9/11 society would choose a president whose name rhymes with Iraq Hussein Osama - the unholy trinity of the Bush/Cheney terror-focused foreign policy - but the whole "negro issue" kind of disqualifies Obama from AntiChrist ascendancy. Hell, he's not even French, and isn't French the low bar for inclusion into that specific sphere of global elitism?

Think about it.

Not sure how you got started on that here but think about this for a second. If he is the antichrist it is not BECAUSE he is black, just like if the antichrist is white is not BECAUSE he is white....or any other race. He has to be SOME freaking race.

So just forget race before i start saying men are evil because the antichrist is male.

You see how this works?

Now then, if we are to forget about that... then no, the writers of the bible concerning prophecy would not have advertised the fact that the Antichrist is black.

why?... because it would then demonize black people and that would bring fault upon those with godly knowledge and it's not everyday that kind of thing happens.

now, they did say it was a man but that doesn't demonize men... why? because dominance and control have kind of been in the hands of man for a while so... no need to be concerned about that- not gonna happen.

If you are going base such things on the psychology of what people would do or might do or could have done or whatever, you should try expanding to a broader level of consideration first.
edit on 25-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
What happens to all good leaders when they get to stand up for what is true and to expose the lies?.

They die.

Simple lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Starred and Flagged.

As much as I love Ron Paul, this is a great theory. I'd be heart broken to find out the man I put my trust and vote in, turned around and took the throne as king of earth. I seriously doubt that would happen, but him being who he is, is the perfect disguise as another member stated.

Chances of RP being the Anti-Christ: .000001%

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard

Starred and Flagged.

As much as I love Ron Paul, this is a great theory. I'd be heart broken to find out the man I put my trust and vote in, turned around and took the throne as king of earth. I seriously doubt that would happen, but him being who he is, is the perfect disguise as another member stated.

Chances of RP being the Anti-Christ: .000001%

i agree... he is more likely a target of the never ending political charade. Any of his future failures or personal disasters or even the disappointment of losing after gaining an immense amount of support will cut deep at the heart of people who feel very connected to this countries history and still have that kind of faith in it.

my question is still, why in the world does he want to be president. that, to me, is the question i'd really like to have answered about him personally.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I have thought about this right when I hears of Ron Paul, I don't see why he can't be. Good job

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Sometimes the stretched and most absurd cases and theories, are the most plausible!, I didnt mean this to have an attack of a poor old man, im just curious, about all things. quietly observing the world and the current global leaders, I know there is hardly any or much evidence that supports He could be an anti-christ because of His nationality, race, ethnic beliefs, Status, Religion, Decent ect...

But you have to keep in mind the reality of the truth aswell that just because the anti-christ is meant to be of olive skin or decent, does not necessarily mean that that cancels him out of being a global rising power, the biggest deception of all would to be have not seen the clear signs in the first place when something didn't seem right.

As for obama,
sorry the guys not the beast, BUT He has significance in these end times, and His part to play is that of the stagehead of NWO.

Infact i wouldnt be surprised if Ron Paul is a member of ATS and on this thread right now.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yes.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

um.....

....the guy's a negro.

Think about it.

'negro'? It's 2011 and you're calling him a negro?

Jesus christ, how old are you dude? I can't fathom anyone below the age of 34 calling someone a negro in this day and age.

Not that I believe in childish fairy tale stuff like the antichrist, but for the sake of argument why would his skin color disqualify him? The dude is just as corrupt as any white man that has taken the office of US President.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
the fact that he is described as a man of lawlessness or son of perdition really drives home a point that he is working for a government SECRETLY.

He is a law unto himself... he has a license to break laws so to speak.

think of the term 'license to kill"

this man is outside the law of god and has man made power to abuse it... so therefore, he has some type of secret power and uses it to psychologically produce things to twist the minds of the people.

This, in my opinion, is directly tied to psychological campaigning and warfare. He is a member of the CIA or some other insidious secret agency. Surely others can see how I'm coming to this conclusion.

he uses his secret info to distort truth.

Now what does that sound like?... the Antichrist is a big facilitator of disinfo.

pay attention to what you are being spoonfed and pursue the source... be careful of creating your own trolling or spreading of disinfo even for creative purposes... lest you get caught up in lies yourself.

Copying the big one or not, same principle of perpetrating lies that go around the world like a butterfly effect.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join