It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul the so called Anti-Christ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
First off, tell me what the Anti-Christ is exactly....the devil?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ugmold

Let me break it down to what I think is logically correct. Christ means good. Anti means bad or against anything that is good. aka "pro"tagonist and "ant"agonist.
edit on 25-11-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

Ron Paul is a genuine guy. He always speaks the truth and always has the right answer. He sticks out like a sore thumb from the other candidates who pale in comparison to him. His record is spotless and he is above reproach. Ron Paul is absolutely perfect and never ever ever does anything wrong. Wrong Paul does not speed on the highway and overpays his taxes every year...just in case. When Ron Paul misspeaks on a matter the universe realigns in order to make his statement true. No way can Ron Paul be the antichrist. Everyone loves Ron Paul. Hail Ron Paul. Ohmmm ohmmm.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugmold
First off, tell me what the Anti-Christ is exactly....the devil?

the Antichrist is a specific man who rises up and tries to deceive the elect. this part of john is a message to the elect which warns them, because it is a multi membered body that make up the church and the bride, that the Antichrist is deceiving them.

I take this into account when deception is specifically referred to in second coming descriptions because the Antichrist is a mechanism of other things mentioned. he is connected to the beast in some way, but this is talking about a person and people who are like him and follow him. Liars.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

One question begs an answer.....if you are in Australia, why do you care who our president is anyway? You are sounding more and more like a political troll, and a religious fanatic. Your username tells us you are into interstellar flight, do you also think aliens are demons? See what I mean?

I am Australian, Proud to be, But why i care is because what is layed down and established by the puppet of America decides the fate of the nations, and America is a key part to the prophecy of the end time.

I couldnt be more interested in understanding politics, its a great means of diplomacy between nations and governing bodies, But what i am is not a troll, Im not a religious fanatic, Im just a outgoing bible believing tongue talking young Christian man with a heart to know the truth beyond the truth of what we see with our eyes.

Like i say, I don't just know the truth, I know Him personally, And HES not a religion, thats what you unfortunately fail to see because your choose not to.

As far as my username goes, Its just a name i chose?
Your trying to point the finger saying im doing heresy or wrong by calling my Online Username
"InnerStellarOne" Not Inter
So you know it means one that is inside the solar system of our galaxy. Which we all are.

And i can garuntee you that alien beings, are yes infact fallen angels, whose spiritual atmosphere in our earthly realms appear diverse and that which of a supernatural and Extra-Terrestrial domain.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If you ask if he is the devil... like the whole beast itself then no, I do not take it that way. Does anyone else take it that way that reads the bible? i always took it that he was a specific face to be witnessed and it is specifically important to detect this person's lies. just anti christ.... anti god. Not the origin of all evil.... a face to represent lies.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by autowrench

My middle name is Jesus...I don't think of myself special just an average good human being. If the "name Jesus" is that sacred then what?... I will let you decide who do you think your Jesus is? Who is your savior in your life now?

"Jesus" never existed. The letter "J" is only 500 years old, and there are no vowels in the Hebrew language. Hence, no Jesus. Constantine and company made it all up to control the local Christians.

My savior is my own self, just as everyone else is their own savoir. We each have a piece of that which is the First Creator/ess, and we each will eventually find our way back to source. Why would I need to be saved? From Gehenna?

From when the Earth comes to an end, and I pass over to the 4th dimension? I am not afraid of that, in fact, at my age, I am looking forward to it. I know the secret of the Light, and I know how to form a Merkaba about myself. My Spirit is not enslaved, I have no Lord, no Master. I pity those who feel they need one.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord

Ron Paul is a genuine guy. He always speaks the truth and always has the right answer. He sticks out like a sore thumb from the other candidates who pale in comparison to him. His record is spotless and he is above reproach. Ron Paul is absolutely perfect and never ever ever does anything wrong. Wrong Paul does not speed on the highway and overpays his taxes every year...just in case. When Ron Paul misspeaks on a matter the universe realigns in order to make his statement true. No way can Ron Paul be the antichrist. Everyone loves Ron Paul. Hail Ron Paul. Ohmmm ohmmm.

Then why in the world does he want to be president?

All that makes him sound like an easy target.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
IN regards to this, I can be wrong, or i can be on track about Ron Paul, Its an unsure truth right now as we have seen many come, and many go, History repeats itself, But what if this time its differant??

Keeping an open mind in this yes.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What kind of crap is this? What the hell has happened to this site and the people on it? You used to have to present some sort... some shred of proof or evidence before spewing ridiculous B*llS*it.

I don't know what is sliding quicker... our freedoms or this site.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Lol no, he can't even get elected-How can he be the antichrist?

I think the antichrist would at least be able to game the system enough to get in office. Paul isn't getting anywhere near the oval office.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
NO, not as a singular person.

He is too honest and sincere in his beliefs, even if some of them are so different.
Also he wants to lessen the power of the UN, not increase it.
Ironically however I will say this, if he follows through on all his idea's of withdrawing America as the world policeman for moral and fiscal reasons, that void may eventually be filled be the UN. Even though that was not HIS goal. It would be a reaction from other nations around the world who would now look to another political entity capable of doing what the US had done for most of the 20th century.
If that happened we would have two biblical prophesies coming to fruition at the same time, that is why I am watching this "Ron Paul" thing with great and intense interest, as Jesus said "Keep on the Watch".

The Anti-Christ idea is a distraction to the real events that could unfold with a Ron Paul presidency.
That is a declaration of "Peace and Security" & the UN gaining unprecedented power in the face of American withdrawals around the world. If both of those happen simultaneously, we have the recipe for the "Great Tribulation" to break out.

I really appreciate and respect Ron Paul idea's and honesty, however as I watch world events unfold and how they relate to bible prophesy, he may unknowingly be a catalyst for all these events, by him just trying to do good.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
No Dolph Lundgren is the Anti-Christ

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by autowrench

My middle name is Jesus...I don't think of myself special just an average good human being. If the "name Jesus" is that sacred then what?... I will let you decide who do you think your Jesus is? Who is your savior in your life now?

"Jesus" never existed. The letter "J" is only 500 years old, and there are no vowels in the Hebrew language.

Neither of which is relevant. Constantine lived around 300AD which is more than 500 years ago. The New Testament is written in Greek, not Hebrew. The name Jesus comes from the ancient Hebrew name translated Joshua in the English Bible, which means "he saves". The "J" in that case is actually an anglicisation of the Hebrew letter "yud". J is not a vowel. And there is no doubt Jesus existed. He is not only mentioned in the New Testament, the earliest extant manuscripts of which go back as far as 125 AD, but also in many Christian writings of the "Church Fathers" (people who knew the apostles or their followers personally) and even in the writings of Josephus the Jewish historian (37-100 AD), Pliny the younger (61-112 AD), Tacitus (56-117AD), Suetonius (69-114AD) and numerous others, all of which predate your Constantine!

Bear in mind that the church first established itself under Peter, James and John in Jerusalem. If Jesus had not actually existed, there is no adequate historical explanation for this fact. Very few contemporary scholars debate the existence of Jesus, the establishment of the church in Jerusalem, the crucifixion of Christ, the fact that the early Christians preached about a resurrected Christ and an empty tomb in the very city they preached and the subsequent spread of the Christian gospel to Asia Minor and most of the known world.

As for this anti-christ fellow, the anti-christ is mentioned in the Bible. Incidentally anti-christ happens to be mentioned in the very earliest of the extant manuscripts of a portion of the New Testament. The early Christians believed that the "spirit of anti-christ" was already at work at that time, but believed that he would not be fully revealed until whoever was holding back his revealing was taken out of the way. Early Christians interpreted the Roman empire as being the force who held back the revealing of the anti-christ.

There is a lot written about the anti-christ in the Bible. See the book of Daniel (Old Testament -- not referred to as the anti-christ, but easily identifiable as such), Revelation, 1 John, and a number of other minor references. Some also believe Mark 13 paints a picture of the anti-christ in Judas Iscariot.

I notice the total and complete absence of any actual information in this thread. It is speculation based on total ignorance of any actual historical facts, biblical exegesis or textual evidence. Not a single characteristic of the anti-christ is studied in order to identify him.

I cannot understand how people can be so satisfied with such a level of ignorance when it comes to such matters. This thread should qualify as political hate speech. It is presented with the basest of intentions and without factual basis of any kind.
edit on 25-11-2011 by XtraTL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The issue with this kind of reasoning is that under that definition we might as well be afraid anyone wanting to institute change for the good as being the antichrist.

How could anyone possibly implement any form of positve change if so many believe as soon as soon as someone does something for the good of the people it must be the antichrist in disguise. With that type of reasoning we might as well give up hope on everyone, because as soon as something positive is done we hear "oh, he must be the antichrist!" Going by that reasoning we couldn't possibly be heading towards real peace because the antichrist "must" have his rein of false peace first...

We can't keep living in fear. Fear is what has driven us to where we are now...to the point that even if someone trys to bring real peace on earth we must fear that person may be the antichrist.

I truely believe once the people of this world get a real taste of what true peace on earth means, there will be no antichrist or false god that can stop it.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
NO, not as a singular person.

He is too honest and sincere in his beliefs, even if some of them are so different.
Also he wants to lessen the power of the UN, not increase it.
Ironically however I will say this, if he follows through on all his idea's of withdrawing America as the world policeman for moral and fiscal reasons, that void may eventually be filled be the UN. Even though that was not HIS goal. It would be a reaction from other nations around the world who would now look to another political entity capable of doing what the US had done for most of the 20th century.
If that happened we would have two biblical prophesies coming to fruition at the same time, that is why I am watching this "Ron Paul" thing with great and intense interest, as Jesus said "Keep on the Watch".

The Anti-Christ idea is a distraction to the real events that could unfold with a Ron Paul presidency.
That is a declaration of "Peace and Security" & the UN gaining unprecedented power in the face of American withdrawals around the world. If both of those happen simultaneously, we have the recipe for the "Great Tribulation" to break out.

I really appreciate and respect Ron Paul idea's and honesty, however as I watch world events unfold and how they relate to bible prophesy, he may unknowingly be a catalyst for all these events, by him just trying to do good.

Touche my dear friend, Touche.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutatismutandis

The issue with this kind of reasoning is that under that definition we might as well be afraid anyone wanting to institute change for the good as being the antichrist.

How could anyone possibly implement any form of positve change if so many believe as soon as soon as someone does something for the good of the people it must be the antichrist in disguise. With that type of reasoning we might as well give up hope on everyone, because as soon as something positive is done we hear "oh, he must be the antichrist!" Going by that reasoning we couldn't possibly be heading towards real peace because the antichrist "must" have his rein of false peace first...

We can't keep living in fear. Fear is what has driven us to where we are now...to the point that even if someone trys to bring real peace on earth we must fear that person may be the antichrist.

I truely believe once the people of this world get a real taste of what true peace on earth means, there will be no antichrist or false god that can stop it.

i don't think people generally believe that anyone who tries to do good is the Antichrist in disguise. That's not what builds these fears. what builds this type of fear is knowing you are being duped at every turn and watching the world government's foundations crumble.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
the way some people here at ats talk about ron paul you would think he is the second coming of christ not the antichrist. but does anyone think that once this politician aka liar gets into office his transparency would fog up real quick (dejavu) the title of president is a smoke screen the real power is hiding in the back room kind of like the wizard of oz the president is the face to show the world most everything they promise during an election gets lost or forgotten once they are in office

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join