It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul the so called Anti-Christ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Okay before i take a beating on suggesting such a theory or topic.

I just want to ask a few possible questions that;

Is it possible Ron Paul is an Anti-Christ, Or THE Anti-Christ?

He is loved by many, Hated by the congress because of His political reasoning
He seems to offer a peace solution and wisdom that can offer a recovering from the current
crisis's in America at the moment.
He is clean genuine man with a sincere heart for the people.
He does not seem to offer any alliance to Israel, But wants them to handle their own problems,
Eventually declaring peace with them, But breaking that after the 7 years

Something Just does not click about Him with me, Being an Australian im not too affected by America's Problems, (Sorry).
What i fear is the people falling for such a act that even you people here might be deceived along with the whole of the nation of America, Because maybe this is Just what they want for the Anti-Christ.

For Him to rise from power and win the nations hearts, to stage him as the under minor and unheard voice of America, For Him to usher in the New world Peace and one World or to stage exactly what the elites want for Him to do, in the end game, Deceiving everyone into doing exactly the opposite of what they think they would do

Look this is Just a theory, And i don't hardly know anything about American Politics, Or do i know about Ron Paul enough to tell you His biography, But what i want is to know about Him more, For you to help me, What im asking is for you to Supply me with both evidence that can support, and evidence that supports He is not, because i want to tackle and understand this from a professional side.
edit on 21/02/2011 by InnerstellarOne because: Stupid Auto-Correct

+41 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne

No.

(ɐıןɐɹʇsɐ uı sıɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝɹ ǝɹɐ noʎ ɟı ou)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If RP is the anti-Christ, then Christ was our enemy all along. Maybe we can convert him at his second coming.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Boy oh boy, I've heard it all now. The antichrist is an octogenarian presidential hopeful from Texas. There is no such thing as an anti-christ because there is no such thing as christ. Stop trying to find antichrists everywhere you look and get on with you life.
edit on 24-11-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

And i don't hardly know anything about American Politics, Or do i know about Ron Paul enough to tell you His biography, But what i want is to know about Him more, For you to help me, What im asking is for you to Supply me with both evidence that can support, and evidence that supports He is not, because i want to tackle and understand this from a processional side.

Listen to Ron Paul talk compared to another politician for longer than thirty seconds. He never side steps a question and always gives a straight answer, he voted against the Patriot Act, he wants to audit the Federal Reserve, he wants to bring the troops home, he wants to end the wars and not go to war with Iran, he wants to cut spending and balance the budget, he knows what Israel is up too... The list seriously goes on and on and honestly I do NOT know how you could possibly make a thread titled like this without doing any research for yourself.

And, really the Anti-Christ was only built into Christianity so that when it inevitably begins to fall off the face of the Earth for good the last remaining members will have someone to blame and rally against.

link   
I appreciate your thoughts on this, your theory had never occurred to me before..frankly I don't trust any of them. With the way the American people have been treated in the last 10 years or so by both parties...well we just don't matter much. Nor does the rest of the world's population seem to matter to those politicians sitting in Washington deciding the fate of just about everyone..I'm going to do some investigation into the Anti Christ and go back re-read up on him with a fresh set of eyes and think about all of this..SNF Cheers Coco

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Ron Paul certainly is a popular anti-candidate candidate. He has an almost cult-like (read blind) following and most of his followers dont realize that he does support a one world currency and is reportedly a Mason. He seems to have the technocrat personality type also. The NWO's ultimate goal is probably government by a committee of scientists (social and physical) and doctors (primarily Phds). A strong personality could be used to usher in that system (if he could be trusted to turn over power at a later date). Ron Paul does not have that personality (BHO might)...but he could be a part of the official plan (especially if Alex Jones is controlled media opposition). I am still wondering if he will run on a 3rd party ticket (says he will not by in politics nothing can be ruled out) and fracture the republican vote like Ross Perot did.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

No.

(ɐıןɐɹʇsɐ uı sıɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝɹ ǝɹɐ noʎ ɟı ou)

the term downunder only applies to us aussies if you think your up top. Given the state of your economy it would seem its America thats down under

And no i dont think RP is the anti christ. He is the final test to see if your government is completely owned by the ptb.

If he is elected and he doesnt change anything you better get your asses on the street and rioting because they will be coming for your lives next.

link   
theres no such thing as a stupid question?

link   

What i fear is the people falling for such a act that even you people here might be deceived along with the whole of the nation of America,

That happened with Obama and you can believe that it isn't going to happen twice. People are getting smarter and many realize that they fell for the Obama Deception...but not again my friend.

People are waking up.

Peace

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
No its Rand Paul duh.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't you keep up on ATS? Or maybe its Obama.

Herman Cain?

No wait its Rick Perry for sure!

Okay screw it I'm the anti-christ.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm a big Ron Paul fan, but that would be brilliant and the mind-game played by the AC is bound to be brilliant. So S&F for being on gaurd!

I love me some Aussies, and I understand you not having much empathy for our problems here.

But I would point out that since we just took up shop pretty much at will in your country then I would say that our problems are now your problems too unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Darn...you spoiled the surprise...he wasn't going to announce it until after he got elected as out next President.

Bet you tell people the end of movies they haven't seen yet too....

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
if Ron Paul is elected for President in 2012, What significance will that have on possible cataclysmic global proportions if He ushers in the so called new age? One World System, A false sense of peace and liberty to everyone?, Look i get it your all Americans, He is your Hero in Congress, But wasnt bush like that? Obama? Clinton?, I think the little old Ron Paul is actually a vicarious vicious man who is playing the sweet Card to win the views of millions, But under that sweet wrinkly old sincere face is a Man ready to trick you all

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

if Ron Paul is elected for President in 2012, What significance will that have on possible cataclysmic global proportions if He ushers in the so called new age? One World System, A false sense of peace and liberty to everyone?, Look i get it your all Americans, He is your Hero in Congress, But wasnt bush like that? Obama? Clinton?, I think the little old Ron Paul is actually a vicarious vicious man who is playing the sweet Card to win the views of millions, But under that sweet wrinkly old sincere face is a Man ready to trick you all

Well I'll tell you what I think...I think you haven't watched much of Dr. Paul, nor read of much that he has said.

I think...you don't know squat about Ron Paul.

But, if you want to cloak him in your meeny-monster garb, I can't stop your ignorance.

That's what I think

edit on 24-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I'm a big Ron Paul fan, but that would be brilliant and the mind-game played by the AC is bound to be brilliant. So S&F for being on gaurd!

I love me some Aussies, and I understand you not having much empathy for our problems here.

But I would point out that since we just took up shop pretty much at will in your country then I would say that our problems are now your problems too unfortunately.

I think it would be an a brilliant disguise fooling even the elect, Being those who are seeking for the Anti-Christ and questioning every thing, but in the end being fooled by Him yourselves without knowing!.

Hey man Im aussie, But im not a emotionless bugger, I have feelings for America, They are the Police of the world, When a problem arises they always seem to step up and take charge, But then again they cause most of the problems them self's and end up making a bigger hole for themselves as well, Leading to your inflation of Trillions of Dollars lost in war profiteering and global control.

But the Truth is Australia and America are united, We go through together, They are the backbone to our defense and I as an Australian am proud to have such a country backing us in whats to come, But if it were up to me, I would have rejected Obama's offer of establishing shop in our country, and would have singed to China and asked for allegiance with them, Because everyone knows America is soon to be China's dog on a leash in a kennel
edit on 21/02/2011 by InnerstellarOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thats why im asking YOU the jury the people to supply me with information and understanding about these things, because i do know squat about Ron Paul because i never thought much about him, But not its been brought to my attention the reality of His position and power, and i want to know as much as i can thankyou, Isnt that why were here? to learn, discuss and compare truths right?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Look i get it your all Americans, He is your Hero in Congress, But wasnt bush like that? Obama? Clinton?

No. Bush Sr. lost to Clinton because he raised taxes, which was something he said he'd never do and Republicans despise that. Bush stole the election in 2000, and was a retarded Governor similar to Perry. Everyone was for Obama because he had a good slogan and was superiorly charismatic and articulate compared to Bush in every way so people fell for it hoping for ‘change.’

Ron Paul is actually fighting against the system...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have a better question...

What if Interstellarone is the anti-christ.

I mean he is bringing a argument, with little factual evidence, to denounce a man with a credible record.
He is trying to make someone who, anyone can look up his details, has a voting record of voting the same way.
He is also trying to create distrust amongst the people, be coming off as sweet and innocent.

Theory, Interstellarone is the anti-christ.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join