It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What time is it now?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by smithjustinb

Yeah, they always pee right away in your hand when you pick them up, why is that Toad?

I think it's because they're scared of being wrong.

Then that would mean it is Right for a toad to pee on someone's hand, if they pick them up?

Now you're in trouble.

Ribbit

All I know is, if you pee on my hand, I'll knock you into next week.

How is it possible to knock someone into next week, if you can only dew it in the Now?

With that, you can only knock me into the Now, just don't dare knock me up.

Ribbit

Woooaahh. Who said anything about knocking you up? Don't be gettin too JUMPY on me now toad. I might have to question our friendship. You already pee on me all the time.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I am no longer IN your Matrix, I jacked out some time ago and then, when, and now I play WITH your Matrix.

The only time you play with any matrix is when you press the play button on your dvd player.
I'm just messing with you toad. You're a cool dude. I'm just trying to have fun.
edit on 24-11-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

To have fun requires Time.

That's why they call it a fun time.

Tool Time is fun time!

Hammer Time is fun time.

Any Time is fun time.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

The past is irrelevant. The future is based upon decisions made now.

The future is based on decisions you've already made in the Past.

Ribbit

But at the point of making the decision, you are in the present. Actually, I take that back the past is relevant to help you make decisions based on past experiences. Nevertheless, the decisions are made in the present. The memories arise in the present. The present is used for making a future. But when the future arrives, it will be the present. Therefore, the present is used for making a present.

But what if you've made the same decisions hundreds of Times in the Past? Then you are just repeating what you've already done, which denotes the Past.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Ribbit

But at the point of making the decision, you are in the present. Actually, I take that back the past is relevant to help you make decisions based on past experiences. Nevertheless, the decisions are made in the present. The memories arise in the present. The present is used for making a future. But when the future arrives, it will be the present. Therefore, the present is used for making a present.

But what if you've made the same decisions hundreds of Times in the Past? Then you are just repeating what you've already done, which denotes the Past.

Ribbit

Without memory, you would be doomed to repeat the same action over and over again. Thankfully, we have the ability to look into the past and can therefore reflect on what we have already done in order to make the decision to do something else.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Well I've had a good TIME chatting with you all but its TIME I go to bed because the FUTURE has a turkey in store for my consumption. I believe I spent enough TIME on the internet for one night. Good night. Until tomorrow. Or should I say, "until now".

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Ribbit

Ribbit

Without memory, you would be doomed to repeat the same action over and over again. Thankfully, we have the ability to look into the past and can therefore reflect on what we have already done in order to make the decision to do something else.

But you have no memory of what your person did last Time, so your person is doomed to repeat each and every mistake it made last Time, and the Time before that, and the Time before that, and so on and so on.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
We measure time in accordance with the earth's rotation in space, and calendar time by the earth's annual wabbling rotation around the sun.

We don't measure time this way at all. We measure it using caesium 133.

This makes time as universal or "galactic" as you put it, as you like. Just saying

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

HAMMER time ha

edit on 24/11/2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Mew

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Now can only exist for a split second in cyclical time, or can it? Ive often wondered.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Read the headline, scanned a bunch of mirth filled pages, yet wanted to add .. ( please excuse me if i have missed a similar post).. that, time is but a constant.
The one thing we can rely on.

Man made or man discovered, it is how we let ourselves measure our daily/yearly lives and measure most things
that have any real meaning to us all as a species.

It is one thing that ties us all together. (beside food, water and shelter)

Star for your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarzan the apeman.

How long is now?????

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Tarzan the apeman.

How long is now?????

youtu.be...

Eternal

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The present exists because of what happened in the past.

"Some stones have statues in their future"

Simply put, you cannot take a slice and say the cake doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

The present exists because of what happened in the past.

"Some stones have statues in their future"

Simply put, you cannot take a slice and say the cake doesn't exist.

AND the present can't happen if there is no future for it. I think the present exists because there is a balance of past and future. This proves that time is infinite. There has to be the same amount of past as there is future. Otherwise, there would be an imbalance and we would not be existing in the present. And the only way there can be an eternal present is if there is an eternal past and an eternal future.

Also, any quantity chosen within the number line of infinity will always be in the center of that number line. Even if the number 5 is chosen or the number 5,000. Both number are in the center of the infinite number line. Time is that way. All infinite platforms are that way.

This proves the big bang theory wrong when it said time was created at the moment of the explosion. Time always has existed.

Unless time doesn't exist. That would mean the theory of spacetime is wrong. Either way, one of those fundamental principles that physics is founded on is wrong.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Time is all personal perception.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Past and future are just ideas that appear now. Everything appears now. Past and future are no more than stories arising presently.
The whole 'world' is no more than a bunch of stories arising presently.
Out of now appears the illusion of everything.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I have travelled back in time by a few minutes and now the whole universe is out of sync with me. I am doomed to live this truth.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
I have travelled back in time by a few minutes and now the whole universe is out of sync with me. I am doomed to live this truth.

?

Seriously? How did you travel back in time?

If you did, the important thing to realize is that you're here now. You aren't out of sync with the universe if you are here now. If you are out of sync with the universe then you are not here now and therefore, you never wrote the above quote.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
now is wrong since truth is to what is always objectively so not even present concept and subjectively truth is to absolute freedom which is nothing to else at all so no reality possible in freedom dimension as truth

so now is wrong but its justification is of being to truth sense, present realities freedom is the most close to say now in truth sense
while future is always about truth sense
and past always about inferiority to now in truth sense and for

u keep willing to believe that all is one as all is right as it is so nothing to do from u

no obviously all is wrong and each one must step back and take responsability choice from knowing that fact all is wrong

actually knowledge is only for that, since knowledge is evil to truth, so the only justification of knowledge is when knowledge freedom choose to step back out of evil for truth sense

truth is superiority freedom, wht is superior cannot be known by definition so goes with what is free

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join