It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope This Post Will Change Your Life!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
shapeshifting stuff is not real, in my opinion....

we are all spiritual beings have a human experience, well ost of us are human

lol, but either way we are ALL family on the soul level...

all equal and all loved...

we are not alone, never were

we are all one and are all "God"

we will never die and it's all about love, consciousness, experience and creation

namaste

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 2x Helix

"I believe this perceived higher power many call God is in actuality a powerful, yet limited entity that has deceived humanity by claiming to be the source of all creation."----- I agree with pretty much everything youre saying except this line. God is God, no matter the word we use there is only one creator. I also have kind of fell from religion to awaken spiritually and highly agree with you on the wisdom in Jesus' teachings. I just believe that even if you are right about a limited entity we at one point mistook for God or were fooled into calling God, that there is in fact an even higher, infinite all knowing and loving God. In my opinion everything is yin and yang. Maybe heaven and hell or God and satan are just two sides to the same coin that us humans label as places or names because our limited understanding doesnt give us the proper vocabulary to explain such things. Things that can only be explained through feelings and frequencies.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The true nature of reality is that this is a void, there is nothing here. The illusion is that you, me and the universe exists physically and are separate. As a matter of fact...there is no such thing as a "person" there is only this moment and everything is ONE. The reason millions of people see 11:11 is because the universe is telling people that everything is ONE.

What is causing the illusion of separation? THE MIND. Not your mind, or her mind, or anybody's mind. There just one mind spewing out thoughts causing 7 billion people to act in different ways. Contrary to what people believe, thoughts don't come from inside your head...they come from anything and anywhere. What is that constant chatter inside your head? That is the mind.

The mind is the past and thoughts of the future, it is the residue of creation. Every moment everything is being created and destroyed instantaneously...hence vibrations (on/off). Now, the core of the mind is fear...it is very aware that it must continue telling stories of it's existence so it won't go silent...this is it's fear.

Why does man have fear? Man don't have fear, he IS fear. This is because the mind has attached itself to man and has been in control for 14 billion years, it is very ancient. Think of a clutch constantly engaged to the transmission and the engine...The mind is the engine and you are the transmission. The caveman had fear of the predators back then, now stock traders fear of market crash. So the content of fear has changed but the MIND changed very little. There is no way to change the mind.

When the mind is in a declutched state from you, there is total and complete silence. The fact of the matter is...there is no such thing as a thinker...the mind made that up. It is making you think that there is a person here thinking. Reality is the mind is working automatically on it's own declutched from you.

Right now there is one way to be free from the mind and that is the Oneness Blessing from Oneness University in India. They train millions of blessing givers worldwide to bring about a shift in consciousness. The blessing is mainly given to a seeker by touch or through the eyes. What it does is it creates a neurological change in the brain by shutting down the parietal lobes (responsible for chatter) and activates the frontal lobes. This will bring the seeker to a higher state of consciousness where there is unconditional love, joy and a staggering experience of Oneness.

You can visit their website here: www.onenessuniversity.org...
My youtube channel: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

Gottcha..

But still in this frame.. according to what you said.. either:

His head moved too fast.. Highly doubt that.. OR
The person was terrible at photoshop.. Because you can see how bad of a job they did with the background.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Every time I watch these reptilian transformation videos I attribute half to pixelation and tech issues to start. The ones I cant explain I used to believe Id need more info on how cameras work so I could explain it. Im seriously starting to believe that if these reptile-like individuals exist, when you do see a video of them "changing" its not that theyre changing at all. They are simply not shape shifters. If they exist they have advanced technology. Tech like an invisiblility cloak only it makes them invisible AND projects an image of a regular looking person around them. But, like all technology, its not 100% reliable all the time. What you see in these videos could very well be a tech hiccup with one of their advanced projectors. Ive seen a lot of these videos but that first one is disturbing at a couple parts. I paused it and what looked like a dark green reptiles face apeared. A 3 digit green hand with a pixelated human hand superimposed over it in the same frame. Creepy.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alkolyk

He doesn't have to move "too fast". Actually, he doesn't have to move at all. He just has to move one time during the whole video showing the background and this one time can be where the glitches got there source pattern from. If it's not that, then it's a badly faked video. I am sorry OP, I unflagged the thread. Not just because of the reptilian video, but, also David Icke and possesions and all that stuff. It just doesn't work with me. I appreciate the effort though.
edit on 24-11-2011 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Great thread. I always like to keep in mind that given infinite time, or even just a couple billion years, any other living thing that was in the universe befor us and especially in our galaxy befor us is more than likely aware of human kind. Aware of our strengths and weaknesses but not necessarily pocessing an evil agenda. In the physical or metaphysical they would be all around us and having made the choice to stay hidden among us it would be our job as a maturing species to keep growing and show all other life that we can be trusted, but will not be fooled or decieved at anyones else's benefit. -Live to love and laugh at fear.....

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I never believed in ghosts, spirits, demons etc. It took someone very close to me that believed in them to get me to understand and it wasnt until after her young soul had passed on. I never actually saw her after of anything, but my senses would go crazy sometimes and Id almost instantly be having a conversation with her, half out loud and half with my thoughts. I wont get into all that. My whole way of looking at life and death switched to understanding life and passing through it. I do believe that fear lets negative beings or spirits influence you. I dont think its because theyre like a crazy murderer that gets off by scaring his victims. Its more like the lower vibration you put out when youre scared or angry. A slow groggy frequency that matches the other lower/scary frequencies around and attracts them to exchange information. If you have 1 person feeling scared that makes a person -1. If a very positive person consoles them, -1+2=1, you still have two positive people. If you are a 0 and hear a noise that scares you and -1spirit comes around, now youre -1 too. What makes things worse is that you gave the - spirit some info on what youre scared of, you just made it more interested in finding out what other ways to make you vibrate a lower frequency so it can gain more energy/info. Its sometimes easier to look at a situation as an easy math problem.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Brilliant Thread. didn't think you would be bale to show me anything new of interest, but the eBook on spirituality inst bad. It answered some questions i have been trying to find for some time
cheers!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
130 FLAGS! in a little over 24 hours!

Keeping in theme with this holiday, just wanted to say I'm thankful to hear so much positive feedback from like-minded individuals and feedback from those who object and cause me to think things over.

I realize now that I should have elaborated on the fact that this post was put up for the purpose of discussion. To state my current understanding of reality, get some opinions from you guys and to present information simply as information. NEVER in a pretentious "I've Got All Life's Answers In One Post" kind of way. I've got a loooonnnnggg way to go myself but I'm grateful to hear this thread has resonated in a positive way with so many.

Looks like I've got a long weekend of responses ahead of me. In the meantime, let's keep that ball rollin'!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This is not a 3 am thread.
I'll do a full read through tomorrow. I am interested in your thoughts and would love to find out if you've connected the same dots as myself. Tying everything together is not easy and certainly deserves a discussion. Subscribing in order to follow.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I think you have mist the point and have become obsessed by the video and its continence and in doing so you have mist what can be read and assessed from the words

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
First of all I would have to commend you on the amount of work it must have taken you to compile such a gargantuan thread. I have read the thread and watched all the videos in their entirety; that being said the Quantum Physics stuff was quite intriguing as I have often felt that everything is connected. The Shape-Shifting Reptilians...I don't buy it; I've seen videos like these for some time on the internet and like others here I have always attributed that to the transfer of said video onto different media sources (i.e analog to digital formats).

Always question what you see and hear in this universe and especially on the internet. Lastly, I believe that you did a fantastic job with this thread, however your insights into God need a bit of tuning. Maybe a different frequency perhaps?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Excellent compilation. I really appreciate that you put this thread together, it makes people think.

Whether or not we come to the same conclusions, you have captured our attention.

You are, in my opinion, right on target for a lot of your points.

My take on God/Satan? God could not be God without Satan. In the book of Job, God and Satan were betting on how much Job would take before he cracked as if their conversations were a regular occurance. They are either twins or they are one. I think, deep down, we all know this.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tibik
First of all I would have to commend you on the amount of work it must have taken you to compile such a gargantuan thread. I have read the thread and watched all the videos in their entirety; that being said the Quantum Physics stuff was quite intriguing as I have often felt that everything is connected. The Shape-Shifting Reptilians...I don't buy it; I've seen videos like these for some time on the internet and like others here I have always attributed that to the transfer of said video onto different media sources (i.e analog to digital formats).

Always question what you see and hear in this universe and especially on the internet. Lastly, I believe that you did a fantastic job with this thread, however your insights into God need a bit of tuning. Maybe a different frequency perhaps?

I am afraid i would have to disagree, I think when you read more carefully, you will find he is on the precise subject trail,,much closer than you think,or in fact, can comprehend,, he is introducing Einsteins fields of relativity in to the Equation also Higgs fields, and if you have read extensively you will know that Higgs during his experiments speaks of seeing other people in another dimension

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

"I am afraid i would have to disagree, I think when you read more carefully, you will find he is on the precise subject trail,,much closer than you think,or in fact, can comprehend,, he is introducing Einsteins fields of relativity in to the Equation also Higgs fields, and if you have read extensively you will know that Higgs during his experiments speaks of seeing other people in another dimension"-Bulla said.

Well though I respect your right to disagree; I fail to "comprehend" what it is that you disagree with. Nowhere in my post did I say that I believe that the possibility of multiple universes/dimensions coexisting simultaneously could not exist. In fact I believe that to be highly probable. Is it my stance on the Shape-Shifting Reptilians that you disagree with? I mean they may exist in one or many of the infinite number of universes/dimensions, right? Of course if our thoughts can in fact manipulate our perceived universe then I have to ask myself, "Do I even want Shape-Shifting Reptilians, bent on keeping us enslaved and ignorant, in my universe?" Hell, why not; and while we are at it lets throw in some zombies! Always fun at parties, them zombies.
Maybe it was when I said that the OP needed to re-tune his take on God (pardon me for para-phrasing myself)?
In my opinion to say that God is limited in a Universe that has almost infinite possibilities would contradict itself; wouldn't it?
edit on 25-11-2011 by Tibik because: Quote didn't appear

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tibik

Originally posted by bulla

"I am afraid i would have to disagree, I think when you read more carefully, you will find he is on the precise subject trail,,much closer than you think,or in fact, can comprehend,, he is introducing Einsteins fields of relativity in to the Equation also Higgs fields, and if you have read extensively you will know that Higgs during his experiments speaks of seeing other people in another dimension"-Bulla said.

Well though I respect your right to disagree; I fail to "comprehend" what it is that you disagree with. Nowhere in my post did I say that I believe that the possibility of multiple universes/dimensions coexisting simultaneously could not exist. In fact I believe that to be highly probable. Is it my stance on the Shape-Shifting Reptilians that you disagree with? I mean they may exist in one or many of the infinite number of universes/dimensions, right? Of course if our thoughts can in fact manipulate our perceived universe then I have to ask myself, "Do I even want Shape-Shifting Reptilians, bent on keeping us enslaved and ignorant, in my universe?" Hell, why not; and while we are at it lets throw in some zombies! Always fun at parties, them zombies.
Maybe it was when I said that the OP needed to re-tune his take on God (pardon me for para-phrasing myself)?
In my opinion to say that God is limited in a Universe that has almost infinite possibilities would contradict itself; wouldn't it?
edit on 25-11-2011 by Tibik because: Quote didn't appear

I do apologize my friend, as it was not my intention to point you out,or indeed single you out,I merely wished to put another perspective,, than what was being expressed, please do not take it as personal, it was a point,meant to be a cornerstone of understanding, and this was purely the point at which I thought it worthy of pointing out the credibility of the document we are discussing whats and all , If I have caused any affiance I do apologize, but my post still stands on its merrits

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Ok, I read it all.
My life is, inexplicably, unchanged.
I found very little of it worth taking seriously.

Well constructed thread, though.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Ok, I read it all.
My life is, inexplicably, unchanged.
I found very little of it worth taking seriously.

Well constructed thread, though.

I can see how you have arrived at this conclusion, as it is the very same conclusion that has lead us into the very predicament we are faced with

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2x Helix
It may be that this ongoing struggle of God vs Satan or good vs evil may not be as black and white as we have perceived it to be. I find it very likely that what many call God may simply be a powerful yet limited entity that requires the assistance of humanity to manifest its will in this realm, all the while claiming to be the very source of creation itself. This deception can be sustained by taking advantage of humanity’s limited perception of reality and attribute aspects we see as prophecy and miracles to “the power of God”. Therefore, just because these entities possess more powerful abilities than we can perceive does not make them the very creator of the universe.

Add this to your reading list:

www.amazon.com...

It's an exhaustive textbook on Gnosticism, which is what early Christianity was all about. You will find that the gnostics believed in a Creator God (that of the Old Testament), and the Alien God. Please understand that alien does not mean little green men. It only means the "unknowable" God. I personally prefer the term "Source" God.

The Creator God (along with Satan, Lucifer, demons and also angels and archangels; I will include your reptilians, shapeshifters and little green men too; along with the "mind" itself) deceive us in order to keep us bound in this 3D reality. Now, you can say that is a "bad" thing or you can view it also as good, because if we were not bound, there would BE no 3D at all... no flowers, trees, stars, planets. Nothing. But I digress.

Enjoy your journey. You're asking all the right questions. Adding a study of gnosticism would be very fruitful for you, I suspect.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join