It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope This Post Will Change Your Life!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2x Helix
reply to post by HighschoolConspiracy

No philosophy, just passing on much of the material that woke me up. If anything, use the playlist for reflection.

And lets hope that this starts an avalanche of conscious thought, that will pull us all up, before we hit the abyss, or if not it will still take place, only within the wreckage of a once prosperous civilization that was predicated on floored values or perceptions, and this will be bought about by massive changes in earths climate, that will leave no one, untouched, nor the rich, nor the poor, nor the powerful, or for that matter the evil ,

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by OneManArmy

"It simply takes a few good people to take action" I have heard that quote my whole life and I only see things getting worse, but thats me.I look for good and find it but the evil in this world seems to be growing exponentially.This is a fact of life that I have accepted, thats not defeat, its realism in the face of the reality of the times.

I get your point and I thank you for it.

I've been in that state of mind for the majority of the past 6 years since "waking up" to the real world. I truly believe that humanity has plenty of potential and passion. Unfortunately, that energy is spent on endeavors that only effect the surface level or simply end up going nowhere. Personally, this is what I think of OWS, plenty of good intentions that are simply misplaced. The level of control goes far beyond money. Learn who the true enemies are, expose them, and remove them.

Even though I promote mediation, peace, etc., I truly believe in balance, which includes the use of force or violence tempered with wisdom. The info I've offered here is only meant to raise awareness and to reflect, but not as THE solution. The more information we absorb, the more we can see the source of the problem.

If we truly want to stop any oppression in the world, I feel this video should be mandatory.

The Opiate of Peace

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by 2x Helix

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” – Socrates

Stopped Reading There.

No Star, No flag.

(Third Line)

I agree Socrates was a complete ass hole, I almost stopped reading right there, but I did go on.
Good thing I did.

"Wisdom is acknowledging you don't know everything"
There Socrates, fixed.
edit on 24-11-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

I think that new quote is a definite improvement! Sorry if the use of that first quote came off as pretentious. I'm still figuring stuff out too.
edit on 06/14/2011 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hillarie
So Jesus, who had one of the best outlines for governing human behavior and was thus admittedly wise, just used his wisdom as a ploy to get you to trust him so he could trick you into surrendering to him? Is that it? Brilliant.

Not exactly the way I see it. I believe the message of love is a universal truth and whether Jesus existed or not makes no difference to me as the message itself resonates with me. I'm thinking more along the lines that TPTB hijacked that message and attached their dogma to it.

I'm lookin at you, pope!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

reply to post by 1littlewolf

My personal understanding is that there is there is no entity that is head of all things evil (Satan) and no one who is head of all things good (God). There is not such thing as all good or all evil sentient being, only their actions can be deemed that way.

I don't view 'the source' as a single conscious being that watches over all creation, but rather the collective consciousness of everything in existence. So essentially, it is everything and everyone. That's just my understanding at this moment, but this theory does fill in a lot of the blanks for me.
edit on 06/14/2011 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

My view is more or less similar to yours, but I wonder whether the collective consciousness was one prior to the big bang, and whether it will become one again at the end....

But I am interested in why you think that there is a limited but powerful entity deceiving man into thinking it is the source of all creation, instead of man merely deceiving himself. For it is my view that any entity that powerful would not be too concerned about what man believed.....

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by OneManArmy

"It simply takes a few good people to take action" I have heard that quote my whole life and I only see things getting worse, but thats me.I look for good and find it but the evil in this world seems to be growing exponentially.This is a fact of life that I have accepted, thats not defeat, its realism in the face of the reality of the times.

I get your point and I thank you for it.

I've been in that state of mind for the majority of the past 6 years since "waking up" to the real world. I truly believe that humanity has plenty of potential and passion. Unfortunately, that energy is spent on endeavors that only effect the surface level or simply end up going nowhere. Personally, this is what I think of OWS, plenty of good intentions that are simply misplaced. The level of control goes far beyond money. Learn who the true enemies are, expose them, and remove them.

Even though I promote mediation, peace, etc., I truly believe in balance, which includes the use of force or violence tempered with wisdom. The info I've offered here is only meant to raise awareness and to reflect, but not as THE solution. The more information we absorb, the more we can see the source of the problem.

If we truly want to stop any oppression in the world, I feel this video should be mandatory.

The Opiate of Peace
I never tryed to wake up to the real world as you put it.My goal was and is to understand "human nature",once you have done that then all else is just conversation and personal opinion.

I watched the video and I think the author was also deciphering human nature. "the universe of free will.,you can not have peace as long as you have free will" all this is human nature,human nature is absolute,it can not be altered short of a DNA change,we are who we are,"predators" .

Once you find the wear with all in yourself to become a realist and admit what is absolute then all the rest is just conversation and the "real world" situation you will want to figure out is survival.

Granted information is paramount to surviving ..................but don't overthink it,hesitation makes you a slow moveing target.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Amazing thread!

I thought exactly of the same things earlier, thanks for posting this.

I think it's important, that we forget our generalizations and "common sense", because they limit us from thinking out of the box.
Most religions and the government are trying to brainwash us, it's the only way to keep us in this system.
But nevermind, the matrix will reload once, when we will all become concious of the world and ourselves.
I believe we made this virtual reality, to save us from the real world, where something bad must have happened and this was the only way out.

Many people know about this thing, but only a few have courage to write/talk about it. If you tell this to someone, who was generalized in school or some other way, they will surely say you are crazy.
Because in this world, anyone who thinks differently is crazy. I am sick of the majority of the society, those people are prevent us from escaping.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Nostradamus, a totally non religious Prophet of hope, and within Rose lies the secrets, you seek

Etching, Robert Fludds Clavis Philosophiae,et Alchymiae 1633

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It's sad to see that God has once again has been boxed into the bible. Your post is one of traditional religion programming and your expression of the creator is based on the very thing you are debunking. What has changed my life has been a direct connection with God, not one found in church or developed by the bible. The bible is a record of the interaction of God and man seen and written through the limited eyes of man. Not to mention the control factor placed in it at it's conception serving both the catholic church and the ceaser of that time. There is truth in the book and man. We cannot take such a limited brain and figure out the unseen universe not bound by time or space. Seek and you will find, ask and you will receive. Dispence with all the religion you have been taught and trust not your own mind to understand all. Seek God direct without man's religion and what has been taught with a free and clear mind and open heart and you will make a connection. I know my father/mother creator of all and to be part of such is a honor and not a right. The gift of life alone is a blessing and to have one eternally is a choice surrendering to a greater and more perfect enity than one's self. It was said if Christ was to come back today he would be crusified by the christian church. Think about why, you expressed much of why. There is a true God and a true Jesus Christ but the world and it's religion has corrupted the truth, look at the condition of the world and you will see that the power of love has been turned into the power of supporting material expressions of God through church and religion. Donate and you will prosper! What good does it serve a man if he has all worldly things and sacrificed an eternal one for them. If the true religion Jesus was trying to share with us was the focus of the church, it's doors would be packed and there would be no poor or hungry in the world. We would all treat each other as one with no one better than another. It is not for me to know why things are the way they are in this world but all I can do is trust that the one who created and owns all things knows what is being done and what good will come from such. I do know that sides are being drawn between good and evil and one must choose which to be part of in the days ahead. A leaf in the wind will be gathered into a pile and burned or used by not standing up for that which is good and rightous for all.

I hope this changes your life.

A Voice in the Wilderness

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hootsmanwheresmaheid

I responded to this post and found your response to be the only one sharing my perception, thought I would share it with you.

It's sad to see that God has once again has been boxed into the bible. Your post is one of traditional religion programming and your expression of the creator is based on the very thing you are debunking. What has changed my life has been a direct connection with God, not one found in church or developed by the bible. The bible is a record of the interaction of God and man seen and written through the limited eyes of man. Not to mention the control factor placed in it at it's conception serving both the catholic church and the ceaser of that time. There is truth in the book and man. We cannot take such a limited brain and figure out the unseen universe not bound by time or space. Seek and you will find, ask and you will receive. Dispence with all the religion you have been taught and trust not your own mind to understand all. Seek God direct without man's religion and what has been taught with a free and clear mind and open heart and you will make a connection. I know my father/mother creator of all and to be part of such is a honor and not a right. The gift of life alone is a blessing and to have one eternally is a choice surrendering to a greater and more perfect enity than one's self. It was said if Christ was to come back today he would be crusified by the christian church. Think about why, you expressed much of why. There is a true God and a true Jesus Christ but the world and it's religion has corrupted the truth, look at the condition of the world and you will see that the power of love has been turned into the power of supporting material expressions of God through church and religion. Donate and you will prosper! What good does it serve a man if he has all worldly things and sacrificed an eternal one for them. If the true religion Jesus was trying to share with us was the focus of the church, it's doors would be packed and there would be no poor or hungry in the world. We would all treat each other as one with no one better than another. It is not for me to know why things are the way they are in this world but all I can do is trust that the one who created and owns all things knows what is being done and what good will come from such. I do know that sides are being drawn between good and evil and one must choose which to be part of in the days ahead. A leaf in the wind will be gathered into a pile and burned or used by not standing up for that which is good and rightous for all.

I hope this changes your life.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Did it ever occur to you that you are still being manipulated. You mention quantum mechanics which basically states that nothing exists unless it's being perceived by a conscious mind. Therefore by believing in the conspiracy, you are literally creating that reality. You are literally manifesting it. If everyone believed in peace, there would be peace, but if everyone believes that evil is lurking in the shadows and is out to get us, then that is the reality we are creating for ourselves. This is why Buddhists meditate and don't concern themselves with materialistic matters, because to do so, is to manifest it. What Buddhists refer to as grasping.

Sentient beings crave pleasure and are averse to pain from birth to death. In being controlled by these attitudes, they perpetuate the cycle of conditioned existence and suffering (Samsara), and produce the causes and conditions of the next rebirth after death. Each rebirth repeats this process in an involuntary cycle, which Buddhists strive to end by eradicating these causes and conditions. Suffering ends when craving ends. This is achieved by eliminating delusion, thereby reaching a liberated state of Enlightenment

It's going to take an absolute miracle to get humanity out of the mess it has created, but it certainly isn't impossible. Take control of your own mind and liberate it from all negativity. Believe in a world of peace and prosperity for all, rather than a world full of doom and gloom. It's time to empower ourselves.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
First, allow me to congratulate you on your hard work and creating a magnificent thread!

I haven't read through/watched all of the links you provided, but I'll get there.

I just wanted to add that love is becoming more fleeting. I believe that one aspect which led to this decline is the introduction of birth control. There is some evidence for this, but it doesn't take a scientist to realize that divorce rates sky rocketed after birth control became available. There is research proving that birth control pills alter a woman's pherimones (sp?) and once they stop taking the pill, the man becomes less attracted to the woman and vise versa. It also helped humans lower their inhibitions (like alcohol does) and entertain the desires within our reptilian brains.
Here are a few links to info about this:
www.scientificamerican.com...
colleenhammond.blogspot.com...
www.google.com... webmd%2Fmain4347457.shtml&ei=Rt3STq6sLIvNtgfs-siqDQ&usg=AFQjCNHxQ-822d4DLVM8F4QAJaECfHXwfg&sig2=ajBtevU4KhgJDYNFvOCECA
www.google.com... irth_control_pill_may_be_causing_the_modernday%2F&ei=Rt3STq6sLIvNtgfs-siqDQ&usg=AFQjCNGqrH_S_2JC3IfC0EZRshrGCisdJw&sig2=xhpd04oN801TKCevW7Ow7A

Anyways, this is just one example/instance.

The media and entertainment industry are brainwashing our children to believe that it's OK to indulge in satisfying their adult needs, which translates to instant gratification in their minds. "Become hedonists" is the message. There is no longer a need to get to know a person's "insides". As long as you're attracted to their external self, this is acceptable.

I've always felt as though I was born in the wrong time period. Things are so messed up now that I feel that achieving a rewarding, loving relationship and existence is beyond reach. I hope I'm wrong. I just wish there was some way of reversing all the damage and brainwashing the media and entertainment industry has managed to accomplish. Such a sad state.

Thanks again for your informative and enlightening thread. May the force be with you!

edit on 27-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

Did it ever occur to you that you are still being manipulated. You mention quantum mechanics which basically states that nothing exists unless it's being perceived by a conscious mind. Therefore by believing in the conspiracy, you are literally creating that reality. You are literally manifesting it. If everyone believed in peace, there would be peace, but if everyone believes that evil is lurking in the shadows and is out to get us, then that is the reality we are creating for ourselves. This is why Buddhists meditate and don't concern themselves with materialistic matters, because to do so, is to manifest it. What Buddhists refer to as grasping.

Sentient beings crave pleasure and are averse to pain from birth to death. In being controlled by these attitudes, they perpetuate the cycle of conditioned existence and suffering (Samsara), and produce the causes and conditions of the next rebirth after death. Each rebirth repeats this process in an involuntary cycle, which Buddhists strive to end by eradicating these causes and conditions. Suffering ends when craving ends. This is achieved by eliminating delusion, thereby reaching a liberated state of Enlightenment

It's going to take an absolute miracle to get humanity out of the mess it has created, but it certainly isn't impossible. Take control of your own mind and liberate it from all negativity. Believe in a world of peace and prosperity for all, rather than a world full of doom and gloom. It's time to empower ourselves.

en.wikipedia.org...

My Question directed directly to you, if we all became, no disrespect, Buddhist monks, then who would grow the food for the masses

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Nice job! You put alot of work and time into this!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

And Buddhists don't grow their own food? What I said has nothing to do with Buddhism in general. I was just using Buddhism as an example. It's all about our state of mind and what you percieve & believe. Believing in conspiracies, doom and gloom will never get us anywhere. It's just a waste of energy, which could be better focused on something more positive and productive. Why do you think it is that the media and politicians work overtime in keeping us all in a state of panic and fear. The press & politicians would have us believe that there's a bogeyman behind every corner, when there is no such thing. It's because they are obsessed with controlling us. The last thing they want is people empowering themselves and each other. Afterthought sums it up nicely how the media manipulates us and how things really are and only we can change it, but we must first change ourselves and our pattern of thought and move away from all this negativity and the nonsense that goes with it.

In the face of all this negativity

www.nytimes.com...

War is declining, and humanity is becoming less violent, less racist and less sexist — and this moral progress has accelerated in recent decades. To put it bluntly, we humans seem to be getting nicer.

Humanity is waking up and the evil in this world is getting desperate, because they are losing control.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You were right, I didn't finish reading this. It wasn't the length, though. It was the quick mention of What the Bleep (a mess of pseudo-science that in no way represents the truth of quantum science) and David Icke. Icke is enough to make me close the browser window all on his own, quite frankly.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
My Question directed directly to you, if we all became, no disrespect, Buddhist monks, then who would grow the food for the masses

Famous saying: "Before enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood and carry water."

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

if everything in existence has originated from one single point, source, then what was present before the existence of everything? was it Tao or emptiness and was this emptiness aware of its existence.for this awareness it must have a consciousness to be aware of its lonely self. and when it couldnt take it anymore or when it was completely aware of its emptiness it created something. every celestial body present could possibly have consciousness of the presence of the bigger consciousness,the tao, that has created everything,
i was reading stephen hawkings' The Briefer History of Time and he has explained how the universe is expanding and how this time space is curved. its looks like we all are heading somewhere. we all have this longing of becoming one again. we are trapped here and we are all suffering.
what caused this trap?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

if everything in existence has originated from one single point, source, then what was present before the existence of everything? was it Tao or emptiness and was this emptiness aware of its existence.for this awareness it must have a consciousness to be aware of its lonely self. and when it couldnt take it anymore or when it was completely aware of its emptiness it created something. every celestial body present could possibly have consciousness of the presence of the bigger consciousness,the tao, that has created everything,
i was reading stephen hawkings' The Briefer History of Time and he has explained how the universe is expanding and how this time space is curved. its looks like we all are heading somewhere. we all have this longing of becoming one again. we are trapped here and we are all suffering.
what caused this trap?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

OK this really concern of me because i am the Lord Jesus Christ ., and i hope this is my chance to describe my self for you to help me to bring out my single track out to the world now.. for through that ? and for how i will spoke with that track., that will help us to put Bird Man Lil Wayne Obama Drake and Meno ice prince into Judgment for the were those who deceived the nation., and this is how i am back from God to put them into Judgment for how a wonderful world need to made and we find our self in war and see how it were moving., i am here for the world to judge those records through me....., and who will get me out now before this ending of the year ?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join