It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope This Post Will Change Your Life!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It is very pleasing to discover, one is not alone within ones own understandings, and there is a great depth to Quantum Physics, to plum, that few have managed or have gained the knowledge and wisdom from doing so

WELCOME and PEACE

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Yeah, nice post I guess. Why was it posted word for word on David Icke forum a week ago though? A vast overview of perception is fast track to perspective so I give u props still.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread doublehelix. It is certainly an awful lot to absorb and it will
take a while to get through and process all the information presented here.
I believe this thread, forum.davidicke.com... goes
a long way towards exposing the insidious agenda these entities have been and are
perpetrating against humanity.
All the upper echelons of every major establishment worldwide are now complicit in this vast conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So Jesus, who had one of the best outlines for governing human behavior and was thus admittedly wise, just used his wisdom as a ploy to get you to trust him so he could trick you into surrendering to him? Is that it? Brilliant.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
has anyone summed the op up in one sentance yet, other wise i'm gonna have to go on with my life un-changed.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
has anyone summed the op up in one sentance yet, other wise i'm gonna have to go on with my life un-changed.

in a nutshell the op states that the universe was born of a gargantuan, multi-dimensional, space alien named Jeff who has an evil twin brother named Steve and they are in a bitter battle because neither of them wants to share their toys, which are us, so they became spiteful of us and now are planning on destroying the universe on December 21, 2012 in a grand hyper implosion which will spaghettify all existence.

or so it would seem.
edit on 11/24/2011 by xxblackoctoberxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This most excellent thread, has caused me to delay putting gravel in my Aquaponics beds, one bucket at a time, and I thank you.

I'm very keen to come back and finish...it's funny, saw a doco on ABC of Fractal Geometry the other night, taped it for the kids

s & f OP brilliant work!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 2x Helix

I truly respect you, i was smiling the whole time going through your post because ive coincidentally come across much of what you have found in my own personal pursuit at comprehension. Listine to tool while you search :]

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Very impressive body of work, I wonder what your thoughts are on the future? do you believe there is a way to change it around or has the infiltration taken too deep a root in human psyche?

Thanks for the hard work.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa

Sign of the times, everyone needs someone else to think and study for them.

This is the real plague of the 21st century.

That said, too much to digest in the opening post(s) to comment on now, but at least I'm not depending on others to check it out for me.
edit on 24-11-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 2x Helix

"Quantum mechanics is one of the weirdest things to come out of the twentieth century. It is so weird that Niels Bohr, one of the founding fathers of the theory, eventually concluded that it was fundamentally incomprehensible, while Richard Feynman (one of its greatest teachers) famously said, "If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics".

h2g2.com...

Icke was a goalkeeper and sports presenter, trained in nothing more than how to stop the round leather thing hitting the onion bag between the posts, and how to say "great goal by Dalglish there, here's Cornelious with the horse racing". I'm troubled that some people think that he knows anything more than the wiki entry about QP. Did he do a physics degree after his meltdown?

I like the look of the rest of your post though. Interesting, although very debatable, but some entertaining linkys. I shall return after reading and watching some more.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Sign of the times, everyone needs someone else to think and study for them. This is the real plague of the 21st century.

touche, sorry if i sounded rude, but this is the internet and the endless diatribe's on metaphysics knows no bounds.(ps i'm pretty sure 99% of everything wrote on metaphysics is complete BS and youre a gullible imbecile if you beleive any of it)
it's more a case of me thinking i'm just about done with reading something which seems interesting, then after 10 minutes of reading i realise i'm reading the rambling's of a fruitcake.

metaphysisist = someone one the internet who knows nothing abouth physics.

lol well i'll just stay away from the metaphysics forum.

edit on 24-11-2011 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2011 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have a big problem with the shape shifting video you included. I mean, I flagged your thread because I thought you put a lot of effort into it. But, after seeing that video, I am starting to question if the rest of the thread is worth considering. You said that in this video, we can see Yussef Esstes shape shift into a reptillian like shape, which is visible at: 2:27, 2:57, and 4:46

I am sorry but this is clearly glitches in the video. Unless you think the area in the red which doesn't belong to Yussef Esstes is also shapeshifting!

Please compare those two pictures , one with the glitch and another without. You can clearly see that the glitch is affecting the entire frame:

As I said, this made me question the integrity of this entire thread. But, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and I will assume that this is a misrepresentation of something that might actually exist and you just didn't choose the correct material. Which is hard to do because this video is an indication of your readiness to fool yourself. No insult intended here.

EDIT: Could you possibly mean that the shifting process does interference to electronics for example? In which case this video won't be any special since there are many videos with glitches on them that can't just all be shape shifting reptilians.
edit on 24-11-2011 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If you doubt parts of this post - that is due diligence.
Why must all be true or none?
Spirit will tell you when you read your truth.
Nice post...
edit on 24-11-2011 by trouble_every_day because: spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
How can you still not understand that video technology uses compression algorithms which cause artifacts *including square blocks* of data that are missing, copied, random, etc. Sometimes these coincide with people's heads and eyes in videos.

What you provide by way of "video analysis" does not even explain the algorithm used for compressing this video, much less actually do a byte by byte analysis to demonstrate that this is not an ordinary compression artifact.

It's lossy compression. No amount of metaphysics is ever going to change that.

Have you ever noticed that these artifacts *never* occur in real people and never in very high quality videos, only in low quality *compressed* videos on the web.

How do you account for the head of the speaker to disapear and for the wall behind his head to be clearly visible? Obviously cameras can't see through people, regardless of encoding effects.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You reference David Icke 3 times i'm afraid that's 3 great big holes in your thread op. I believe he's been thoroughly discredited on these forums and using his name alone discredits your entire thread.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
HEY GUYS!!!!

PLEASE use the "subscribe" button! (right under the flag button)

you do not need to "post for bookmarking".

seriously, no less than 10 posts thusfar of that nonsense.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
some good stuff in your post bro, thanks....

we are all family, brothers and sisters...

i love you all very much...

hugs

thank you

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You are over complicating thing's, first God is not religion and religion is not God. Religion is man made and can be and most certaintly is manipulated by certain people, usually for monetary gain. Of course the human mind if unenlightened is open and available to all sorts of manipulation as we are finding out with various disgusting projects as MK ULTRA. Untill we are in full controlof our minds (enlightenment) then we are forever vulnerable. Remember everything in the material universe is subject to time and decay, God is without a second, being the maker of the laws of the universe he/she/it is outside of this criteria, how could it be otherwise? We are all aspects of God exploring time, playing with the universe and when our material body dies we will return to God head, the source of our real being. Anything material of course is temporary! I love Jesus's teaching's, he has so many wonderful thing's to say but dont mix Jesus up with modern day christianity! They are almost totally incompatable. If you want to understand where Jesus is really coming from read the Vedas, Buddha, the Bhagavad Gita. These are real understanding. The Catholic church has twisted Jesus's teaching's into some abhorent disgusting lie. All powewr is within you, all we have to do is awaken. When we awaken all question's of division are irrelevent, we are one being, God, playing and exploring. When we awaken we will laugh at what suffering we have endured, the games the mind (the false god) has played on us. Do yourself a favour, read Krishnamurti, Paramahansa Yogananda, Krishna etc. This is the true knowledge. God bless.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Alkolyk

Regarding the seemingly "disappearing" parts of Yussef Estess... anyone with basic knowledge of photoshop can understand how such a glitch can trick you. I am not saying the video is photoshopped, I am saying that those who use pattern duplication technique to "hide" things from pictures can understand how this can accidentally happen.

Example:

In this picture I removed the guy's hand completely:

I used those sources form the same frame:

So, how does this happen with video? the guy simply moves fast in a time a glitch happens so the remains of the previous frame act as a pattern source for the next frame which is an accidental simulation to what happens in Photoshop.
edit on 24-11-2011 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join