It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope This Post Will Change Your Life!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+138 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This post began as a simple video analysis and has evolved practical into a thesis. What I have written below is simply my current understanding of this reality. This post is meant to serve as a tool to help you broaden YOUR perspective. I hope I am able to coherently introduce new concepts and, with help of resources, demonstrate how your reality may be far different that what you currently perceive, as well explain the certain forces that wish to limit and control your perception. If it sounds like this post may be of interest to you, I recommend bookmarking this page at this moment.

Nonetheless, I insist that you research beyond what is provided here.

To get into the right mindset, please take a minute to answer the following questions as truthfully as possible: How deep can deception truly go? Do you believe all that you can personally perceive in this reality is all that exists? Do you believe you have received material or knowledge by a higher power to explain your existence and purpose? Do you believe you know enough about life, death, the world and all reality so much so that you will still think of me as crazy by the end of this post? Do you believe it is possible for a deception to exist that is so large it escapes your current perception? If yes, to what extent?

Please keep your answers in mind as you read through.

I understand many will not finish reading this post due to its length, out of fear, or due to what you currently view as different, new, or just plain absurd when you are introduced to these concepts, believing that further investigation is unnecessary. If I may make an analogy of how to view information as bizarre as this may appear: there is a gap between our current understanding of the world and the unknown and/or seemingly ridiculous. Depending our current understanding, this gap may be narrow or very wide. The only way to connect the two sides is by using information and experience as boards that form a bridge between the gap. Information IS the key and today we are practically swimming in an ocean of it. We need only to view the world with an open-mind in order to construct that bridge, all while maintaining balance with skepticism but avoiding cynicism altogether.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” – Socrates

Plato’s Allegory of the Cave

Now, let’s begin…

-QUANTUM PHYSICS-
In order to gain a greater understanding of how this universe is not simply what we perceive, one needs at least an elementary understanding of quantum physics, 'a branch of physics providing a mathematical description of the wave–particle duality of matter and energy’ - Wikipedia. By understanding this area of science, you'll come to discover that perception and reality are two very different things. Broken down to a quantum level, essentially EVERYTHING we perceive is the cause of vibration, frequency, waves and particles. Nothing in this world is truly solid.

What The *Bleep* Do We Know?

Cymatics (the study of visible sound and vibration)
Evan Grant on Cymatics
David Icke on Cymatics

Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot

Reality Is A Matrix

Jedi Mind, Inc. (operating technology through brain waves)

-PSYCHOLOGY AND THE SUBCONSIOUS MIND-
Even the most hardened skeptic must ask the question, "how well do I know my own mind?". To find out, try putting your brain to the test. Study the areas of psychology, critical thinking and the effect of subliminals. These areas of study are very eye-opening, fun and help you to gain a better understanding your own mind.

Brain Games from Nat Geo (interactive and very entertaining, find the full 3 hours any way you can)

Derren Brown - Mentalist
Subliminal Messages
Trains of Thought
Derren Brown Playlist

How Can We Ever Be Certain? (Critical Thinking)

Ex-KGB Yuri Bezmenov Explains How to Brainwash A Nation

Film Analysis (apply this technique to everyday life)

-MANIPULATORS AND CONTROLLERS -
After watching the videos above, you might realize that you may not know your own mind or reality as much as you previously thought. As knowledge is power, there will unfortunately be others who will take advantage of an individual’s limited perception as easily as an adult may manipulate a child. This can be as simple as everyday manipulation ranging from salespeople to lawyers to Wall Street to politics and so on, which has an effect what we consume, what we produce or how we vote. But if you dig deep enough, you will become aware of those who wish to seek complete control of individual’s minds through mass manipulation on a physical, mental and even spiritual level.

Below I have assembled a video library that serves as tool to help give these claims greater validity. This playlist is set in order to raise awareness of manipulation on social/political level, mental level and spiritual level, as well as providing information on how to reverse it all. Overall, this playlist is contains 200 videos and is comprised of documentaries, news clips and links to additional resources. Because YouTube sets its playlist limit to 200 videos, I have included only the first parts of multiple-part documentaries, so please check the ‘Recommended Video’ section on YouTube. I also recommend viewing the uploader’s channel for each video for related subject matter. Please bookmark this playlist as well.

Video Playlist - Removing the Veil

**END OF PART 1**
edit on 06/14/2011 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
**PART 2**

-RELIGION AS A CONTROL SYSTEM-
So here’s where it gets a bit odd. Much of this section contains my personal observations about spirituality I have gathered while I coming out of religion, but I ask that you please remain open-minded and thoroughly contemplate the questions I raise here.

Here is something I’m sure we can all agree upon: EVERYTHING in existence had to originate from one single starting point or source. Everything that originated from this source is therefore a part of that source with everything in existence connected to it like individual threads on a quilt. Religion is formed when people label this source and give it an identity, the most well-known being ‘God’, dividing this original truth of connectivity into countless belief systems and practices. One must ask, if all religions claim to be the absolute undeniable truth, how is it possible for any variation or disagreement to exist? This is where the main problem lies. Many religions believe we are separate from the source due to sin and must surrender to a perceived higher power in order to reconnect and receive a “holy spirit”. After years of scrutinizing the main cores of all major religions, including the occult, I believe this perceived higher power many call God is in actuality a powerful, yet limited entity that has deceived humanity by claiming to be the source of all creation.

On every continent and in nearly every culture (ancient and contemporary) there are claims of a supernatural adversary or negative entries (Satan, demons, jinn, annunaki, nephilim, chitauri, aliens, spirits, etc) interacting with humanity. Within these claims, there is a consistent theme of these entities’ desire to harm and/or control mankind on a physical, mental and spiritual level.

Regarding spirituality, it seems this aspect CANNOT be controlled by these forces without the consent of the individual. In order to be controlled, an individual must willingly hand over the sovereignty of their own spirit either through fear, intimidation, manipulation or surrendering to a “higher power”. Religion itself appears to be a large scale example of this manipulation. Being a former Christian myself, I have a personal understanding of this. I still truly believe that the teachings of Jesus are one of the best outlines for humanity to sustain itself. In fact, there are amazing lessons to be learned in all religions and beyond. I simply draw the line at surrendering myself to an unseen force. In order to have such control over a large population, one must provide a level of truth that resonates with the individual. By providing a level of trust, the provider is given much greater control over the individual, a simple strategy that continues to be used by power structures to his day. Only after shedding my own fear and though heavy scrutiny of these belief systems do I truly believe that fear and religion are the main sources for the majority of humanity’s blindness and subsequent manipulation by these unseen forces.

Throughout my Christian upbringing, I had accumulated several questions concerning the identity of God, noticing certain aspects that do not appear to be indicative of an omnipotent or loving creator of all reality, who at times exhibits cruel and malicious behavior.

“Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.” Exodus 21: 20-21

”If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.” – Deuteronomy 13: 6-10

“Make an altar of earth for me and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, your sheep and goats and your cattle. Wherever I cause my name to be honored, I will come to you and bless you." - Exodus 20:24

more verses on sacrificial offerings found here

**END OF PART 2**

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
**PART 3**

Concerning the above passage, browsing through books on demonic summoning (grimoires) such as the “Lesser Key of Solomon” (Goetia), you will understand that demonic entities require the act of sacrifice in order to manifest themselves on this earth, frequency, or plane of reality. It’s understandable why demonic entities would demand sacrifice to be preformed, but for what purpose would the “omnipotent creator” demand an offering blood and burnt sacrifices? It may be that this ongoing struggle of God vs Satan or good vs evil may not be as black and white as we have perceived it to be. I find it very likely that what many call God may simply be a powerful yet limited entity that requires the assistance of humanity to manifest its will in this realm, all the while claiming to be the very source of creation itself. This deception can be sustained by taking advantage of humanity’s limited perception of reality and attribute aspects we see as prophecy and miracles to “the power of God”. Therefore, just because these entities possess more powerful abilities than we can perceive does not make them the very creator of the universe.

A possible example of prophecy used to deceive a population may be seen in the Aztec culture when Spanish Conquistador Hernán Cortés was accepted with open arms by the Aztec leaders as the prophecies return of their god, Quetzalcoatl, leading to the fall of their civilization.

Prophecies Of The Toltecs And Mayas

Here are two well assembled discussions concerning the topics above, Religion by Triplexity and The Creator by Lenon Honor provides further explanation on the manipulation by these entities. These should throw up some red flags concerning the worship of a "higher power".

Religion by Triplexity (Parts 1-5)
The Creator by Lenon Honor (Parts 1-5)

**END OF PART 3**

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
** PART 4**

-BREAKING FREE-
If you research willingly with an open-mind, you’ll find that throughout history man has been capable of these so-called miracles as well. As we have all originated a single source of all existence, so we have the source within in us and thereby maintaining a connection to everything in existence (threads in a quilt). This is can be tapped into through the studying and practicing of areas such as torsion (chi) energy and 3rd eye mediation, balancing of the left and right brain and turning inward to the power that we have always had. Absolute power corrupts absolutely and a large part of that power comes from the regulation of resources and information that everyone deserves access to. Those who hold onto this power do not surrender or share it. I suggest researching topics like Nicola Tesla and free energy to understand that those who control these resources have no intention of giving up their power anytime soon. To further sustain this power and to suppress practices that have the potential wake humanity up, it is as simple as labeling these practices as demonic or evil. Yet these practices are no more than tools and can never be considered good or evil as it is only the intent of the practitioner that would make it so. An individual’s hands can be used to build a house or set fire to one. The actions of his hands can be considered nothing more than extensions of his intent.

Be aware that there are numerous ways to inhibit these spiritual functions through use of various frequencies and chemicals which appear to be utilized with the intention of narrowing our perception even further. Even though we can be considered as spiritual beings, we currently exist in a reality in which we can be affected by electro-chemical elements. It is possible to reverse these effects through processes such as detox and nutrition which can be studied in the links below.

Vigilant Citizen – Dumbing Down Society
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Info on Electro-Chemical Manipulation (starting at EndGame)

(e-book) Opening the 3rd Eye by Samuel Sagan

Unlike the system of religion, techniques like the ones given in the e-book above do not ask for spiritual surrender, only to you trust in yourself and rely on first person experience. Religion can only provide a level of truth to a certain point, after which, it requires faith, as true confirmation of that belief system can only received after death. Where confirmation ends, faith and speculation begins.

At this moment, you are utilizing possibly the greatest resource humanity has had in its entire history: unprecedented access to information and connectivity, the internet. If used in a way to spread information and eye-opening discussion, we may finally have the power to turn everything around for a sustained positive future. We have yet to find out what humanity is truly capable of when we tap into this power, both individually and collectively on a fully awakened scale. When will YOU begin?

**END OF PART 4**

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
** PART 5**

-WHAT ARE THESE ENTITIES?-
Religious or not, everyone has a basic understanding of the concept of demons, ghosts and spirits. To incorporate the area quantum physics as listed above, the reason these entities go unnoticed by most is due to the fact they exist on higher or lower vibrations or frequencies. Practitioners of methods such as third eye meditation and those free of the aforementioned chemicals, are able to raise their vibration and perception and are able to see this entities as well as multiple energies (aura, etc). Researching this area, you’ll discover that entities and their personalities are as diverse as any life form we observe on earth. Some of these entities possess intelligence and abilities exceed much further than our own. Nonetheless, by existing on a separate vibration level, the abilities of these entities may be limited but not ineffective.

This is where the phenomenon of possession comes in, where the will of the entity can carried out in the physical plane through manipulation of the human host. This is a complicated area to study and understandably difficult to take seriously, but like many aspects of this universe, it is simply an area we do not fully understand at this moment. The intent of the more powerful and malicious entities is the complete control of the mind, body and spirit of each individual. As to why they control subversively and not out in the open may be due to the previously purposed concept that we cannot lose our spirit without our consent. This may now seem clear as to why they would use of fear, manipulation and electro-chemical interference to loosen our control over our own spirit, which appear to be at the core of nearly everything. I truly believe there is something within the human spirit that they desire to control, eliminate and apparently fear. Understandably, it is practically impossible to fight an enemy that cannot be seen, let alone know exists. Until we focus on the source of manipulation, nothing will change. Knowledge IS the key.

David Icke Website (the most well-spoken presenter of all topics discussed above)

Info on Negative Entities (starting on Conspiritus)

Understand that the reason this manipulation has continued for this long may largely be due to the fact we have been told to ignore and ridicule claims like this. Most information the majority have on these topics is mainly provided by mass media and through entertainment. If I were to mention the world ‘reptilian’, is the ABC show ‘V’ the first thing that comes to mind? If you said ‘yes’, then this manipulation is operating as desired.

**END OF PART 5**

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
** PART 6**

-POSSIBLE IMAGES OF AN ENTITY-
This is a video analyst of what may be evidence of an entity as mentioned above. Whether you believe it or not, there are thousands of videos and claims throughout the internet with people claiming they have caught an individual(s) “shapeshifting” on television. Claims like this have been made popular by the writings of David Icke, but unfortunately have led to numerous outrageous claims of what I feel may be legitimate subject matter, especially with ancient cultures and quantum mechanics taken into account. These “shapeshifting” individuals mainly consist of those in politics and entertainment and more than 80% of these claims can be explained through studio lighting and regular video compression. Yet, there are several that leave me at a loss for explanation. As I attempt to explain this phenomenon, understand that we are still limited by current technology and our own perceptions, so this may not appear as crystal clear undeniable evidence, but taking all of the above into consideration, I truly believe we have something here.

-VIDEO CONTENT-
Lecture from Yusuf Estes, a former Texas pastor, explaining his conversion into Islam. Throughout the the 50-minute lecture, we see several moments of video interference where briefly, Estes exhibits reptilian-like features.

-THE VIDEO-
Yussef Esstes Enter Islam And He Say His Story 5 (uploaded by MrMuslim88)

-TIMECODES-
Frames with Listed Timecodes (provided by Icke forum user totalreality2012)

-THE LECTURE-
Yusef Estes’ Story (Parts 1-5)

-LECTURE RE-POSTS-
(the YouTube videos begin on the line "...in the temple of that religion", where I've found the most vivid shift)
Estes’ Lecture (uploaded by florimzeka)
Estes’ Lecture (uploaded by abdoallah1403)
Estes’ Lecture (uploaded by defeatsatan)
Estes’ Lecture (uploaded by MuhammadibnIshaq)
Estes’ Lecture (uploaded by TheTruth500)
From DailyMotion start @ 11:03
From DailyMotion start @ 4:40

-VIDEO ANALYSIS-
There are thousands of At first, I believed were "shifts" were too clear to be authentic and likely Photoshopped. Through further analysis, I became unable to chalk these up to manipulation. In one aspect, I had taken into account that for a ‘shifting’ this clear, it may definitely stir-up the community of paranormal researchers. Reasonably, if this was the work of a provocateur or ‘troll’, he/she would want advertize their work after the effort that be exerted when working with Photoshop and After Effects. Yet, I had discovered that there are several re-posts of this video spread throughout the web, all containing varying degrees of interference, but all occurring at the same times throughout each video. In addition, the titles, descriptions, tags and users’ other content mention nothing that concerns reptilians, demons, jinn, UFOs, etc. There are no connections between any of these videos and topics discussed these in related forums. Their only intent is spreading education on Islam. These particular videos came to the attention of the Icke boards through word of mouth.

This post is where I first came across the aforementioned video, started by user 'totalreality2012'. I provide a shorter analysis on Page 3.
the most BIZARRE shapeshifting video I've seen

Below is what I consider the most striking visual I've ever come across concerning this phenomenon...

Estes & Reptilian Depiction (side-by-side)

I remember seeing the image on the right a few years back after typing "reptilian" into Google. After analyzing the frame from the Estes video, I was very certain I had come across a similar image before. I've been unable to find the source to the image on the right, but it does appear to be scanned from printed material.

To the skeptics... Can we agree, that if what we are seeing is simply a compression issue, then the odds of the screenshot on the left bearing even a slight resemblance to the image on the right must be astronomical?!!

**END OF PART 6**

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
** PART 7**

Throughout every part of the lecture, there is noticeable video interference approximately every 30 seconds. This interference appears predominately over Estes' face. The majority of interference appears mainly as blurs while some appear as apparent bumps, ridges and scales and discoloration. These moments of interference vary with each re-post. This may be explained by the use of various codex and filters used throughout the process of capturing and encoding, such as the H.264 in-loop deblocking filter.

Video analyst FrequencyFence explains this process throughout many of his videos, as seen here:
Steven Greer
Leo Zagami

There are even instances where Estes' head disappears completely and we are able to see clear through to the background!

Estes' Transparent Head

At this moment, I truly believe what we are seeing here is the real thing. Essentially, the camera and video processing appears to pick-up certain frequencies that appear as interference, allowing us to catch a glimpse at what some may call a "demonic aura". This may be similar to how certain cameras can capture the infrared spectrum.

UFO's Captured Using Infrared Camera (starting @ 4:15)

Xbox 360 Kinect in the Infrared Spectrum

-OVERSHOWDOWING-
As I have explained earlier, possession may be due to the surrendering of one’s spirit to a perceived higher power. In this instance, Estes has surrendered himself to the god of Islam, Allah. What we are seeing here is a possible demonstration what researchers into this area call "overshadowing". To make sense of this, we must take into account that our DNA serves as a transmitter and receiver of information on a vibration level.

Len Horowitz on DNA

David Icke Explaining Possession

(compare these to the Estes' frame)
image by Neil Haugue
image by Neil Haugue
image by Neil Haugue
left image taken at Magdalen College Oxford, right image by Clive Burrows
video of Reptilian Statue at Magdalen College Oxford
image taken at Vigeland Sculpture Park in Norway
video Taken at Vigeland Sculpture Park

**END OF PART 7**

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
** PART 8**

-HOW TO CHANGE ALL THIS-
Alleviate all fear. Raise your perception. Raise your vibration. Beware of everything around you. Never surrender your feel will. Declare yourself as an independent, sovereign being. Learn to trust in yourself and realize that you are your own authority. Limit television. Keep EVERYTHING in balance. Balance between your left and right brain. Never stop asking questions. Never stop learning. Teach others. And most importantly, LOVE.

The Power of the Individual (starting at Kymatica)

To conclude, here is the most is the most truthful speech I have ever heard. Provided by Bill Hicks, the individual I credit for initially opening my eyes. RIP Bill.
Bill Hicks - It's Just A Ride

playlist - REMOVING THE VEIL

Additional Resources
Vigilant Citizen
VC's Secret Arcana
Knowledge Files (e-books)
David Icke Website
Above Top Secret
Innerstanding (library of esoteric e-books)
Red Ice Creations
Project Camelot

”It’s simply a choice between fear and love.”

**THE END**

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Oh my...This read is going to take some time. Op you have certainly outdone yourself. I am giving a S&F just for the sheer volume of the post.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Quite a post, your obviously very inspired! S&F for the great job.

Unfortunately false physics and David Icke make me feel icky. I'll have to keep looking.
edit on 23-11-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wow... I haven't even begun to process even 5% of what you putntogether here... I have skimmed through to see if it's worth investing the time into reading through and watching the videos thoroughly.

I believe it is well worth my time.

One part I want to point out to all those who aren't sure if this is worth the read. In the section where you talk about god and demons, good v evil etc... You say perhaps god isn't all good and that the good v evil struggle isn't necessarily so black and white. While I myself am not religious anymore, I never once thought about god not being good. I mean, accruing to the Torah, I always thought he was a bit of a dick while learning about him in hebrew school... But never considered that perhaps god being the source of everything and all that is good could just be a rouse.

Star and flag for you... I'll have some intellectual desert after dinner tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Wow... I haven't even begun to process even 5% of what you putntogether here... I have skimmed through to see if it's worth investing the time into reading through and watching the videos thoroughly.

I believe it is well worth my time.

One part I want to point out to all those who aren't sure if this is worth the read. In the section where you talk about god and demons, good v evil etc... You say perhaps god isn't all good and that the good v evil struggle isn't necessarily so black and white. While I myself am not religious anymore, I never once thought about god not being good. I mean, accruing to the Torah, I always thought he was a bit of a dick while learning about him in hebrew school... But never considered that perhaps god being the source of everything and all that is good could just be a rouse.

Star and flag for you... I'll have some intellectual desert after dinner tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by subcsailor

Finally, a thread I can't complain about. SnF OP.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Replying so I can read later. You have at least peaked my interest.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
S&F, and posting to bookmark...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
wow.. thanx for putting such time and effort into your post. i'm going to go back and read it but I thought you deserve a star just for effort. thanx for keeping info out there, regardless of intent or meaning...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 2x Helix

You touch ground on a LOT of topics. If you really want to get a message through. I would have just broke it up into several threads.
You predicted that people wouldn't read it because of it's length, it has nothing to do with fear. Most people don't want to sit down and read for an hour. I'm in no way bashing your thread, it's a great thread! You obviously took a lot of time to make it. I wouldn't want to see it thrown under the table. Which happens A LOT for Never Ending threads.

That aside, S&F for you! and I look forward to more threads from you.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Amazing post 2x Helix. A lot of work has gone into this and it will take me a while to process it all. Just one question though....

Originally posted by 2x Helix
After years of scrutinizing the main cores of all major religions, including the occult, I believe this perceived higher power many call God is in actuality a powerful, yet limited entity that has deceived humanity by claiming to be the source of all creation.

If God is as you claim, are you more or less saying that he is what most people believe Satan to be?
And if he is not the source of all creation, then what is?

Would it be easier just to say that Sata has been decieving everyone into thinking he is the God of the Old Testament, or do you mean something else....?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
WOW! Thanks for the positive response, everybody! I'm sure it may take as long to read as it took me to write.
So yeah, no rush.

Looking forward to generating some great discussion here!

MUCH LOVE!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join