It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope This Post Will Change Your Life!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Cymatics (the study of visible sound and vibration)

That's interesting. When I hear a loud sound, I see a flash of light. Is that Cymatics?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 2x Helix

Excellent post! I become a member so I could tell you what a great job you did. Some of the links (David Icke) are iffy, but with more careful research some of your points are very much on target.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2x Helix
WOW! Thanks for the positive response, everybody! I'm sure it may take as long to read as it took me to write.
So yeah, no rush.

Looking forward to generating some great discussion here!

MUCH LOVE!

Great Post!

I just watched "Thrive 11.11.11." It has some overlappings as well.

Maybe a nice addition to your collection.

Good work!

Peace!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Thx alot for this great read, best thread ive seen in long time.

Altho I already know alot of the information provided, there was also alot of stuff id never considered before, mainly part 2 religion as a control system, i found your theory on this to be most interesting.

Gonna go ponder this for awhile.

ETA - I usually never read anything on reptilians or shapeshifting entities (maybe sometimes for a laugh) but what you have posted here has actually made me consider it alittle more.
edit on 24-11-2011 by CharterZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
WOW!!

I clicked thinking this would be like one post and it's turned out to be quite a few with so much information! I like it! I find all the things you posted of interest. It will take me some time to read through it!

Thanks for sharing and this has been one of the more interesting threads I have clicked in a while. THANKS!!

S&F for sure.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
actually logged in today to comment and say good work. I'm only halfway thru your links and won't offer my opinions until I finish reading through all, other than the Icke stuff I'm with you.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Bookmarking. Flagged for now but no doubt will be starring every post too.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
**Attention**

As a reminder to those in this thread, ATS does not allow the discussion of mind altering, illegal substances. Nor do we allow the dicussion of personal use or advocacy of legalization.

Thank You.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Good job compiling such a thesis, I will do myself a favor and read over/watch your links, good on you.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is a great job and as I skimmed through it, I saw my own development and where I have evolved in my understanding. But I will need to come back to your writings as time is not on my side right now to study further. I have boat to finish for a sail south in the morning.

You mention entities above and below our level and I in the last year I was awakened to this. Starting with my 18 year old grandson and a frantic call from my daughter. He was attacked one evening, picked up and shoved against the wall by one that manifested in front of him, a shadowy form that became real. What is of interest here is, I projected myself to view the being, twelve miles away and was torn violently out of body and ended in blackness, but did manifest vision and was ok and came back.

Since that time, I have had five people and one cat see these shadowy people or beings all within my close family group or friends. Only one did mischief, the rest were just observed. Oh yea, the cat. My niece and her daughter watched one float through the child's bedroom and go through a wall and they both saw the cat watching as intently as they were.

I have had other events of my own that tells me, little of this life is as it seems, but yet while here I am influenced by the negative which will make leaving it not a problem.

I am pinning this in my comp for further reading.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
very well done I am truly impressed star and flag however I am left wanting more this thesis of yours seems incomplete, and for the moderator there are natural chemicals both in nature and in the brain that creates that elevated spiritual state that we all seek if you wish to censor me that is your choice but the truth is the truth in ancient times religious ceremonies and gatherings used incense that were made from these compounds. I am not advocating the use of or the legalization of said compounds but the fact is those herbs were used and to deny this truth goes against the motto of ATS "DENY IGNORANCE"

this is a conspiracy site and a very old conspiracy is why certain herbs were made illegal by tptb in 1930 something
my guess to limit creative thought better to keep everyone a mindless consumer than a free creative thinker

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Fantastic post! 1000 thanks for putting together all this material which I will be going back to and reviewing in greater depth. I hope this stimulates the kind of thoughts necessary for humanity as a whole to recognize what separates us, and how perhaps to get us back together. After all, I always felt we are but sparks of God in a manner of speaking...we came from the same source, and that's where we'll go back to eventually, along with the rest of the Universe. We are One!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Now this is the sort of thing I highly recommend, I will give the deserved s+f once I have posted this, I will also make a start on going through the information provided. I have already seen a couple names that set alarm bells ringing but thats not the point, I highly thank you for not only taking the time to learn things for yourself, but for trying to share the knowledge with others, so they they may take in the information and add it to the mental database for cross examination with later information. If more people were willing to take the time for this sort of extended study trying to find the meaning of truth behind things then I think mankind would be in a better position that it finds itself in now.
Much respect to you!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You mean "free will" not "feel will" I am sure (in Part 8).
Great post-never surrender your free will or your soul.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

This was very interesting, but for people that are up in years I would imagine that they saw this comeing in the 50s and 60s especially when television came out.Then when the internet was born all bet's were off.

I would imagine "TPTB" who ever they are, were craving for something like the TV and the internet in the late 1800s and early 1900s once they knew how easly humans could be manipulated with just personal contact to find a way to get to a country and then the world.It was just a matter of who got there first i would think.

I for one have given up on truth in this world.......about anything.Humans are not capable of truth where money and power or personal feeling's are concerned so being a predator spices we will be predisposed to control other humans for ever, it will never stop, it will always be like this............yes even with good info like this post we do not have the will to change.

If you can then thats one and thats a start,maybe the internet will be used to turn the tables on the one's that used it on us.One can only hope that something comes along to move people to have the will to change.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

This was very interesting, but for people that are up in years I would imagine that they saw this comeing in the 50s and 60s especially when television came out.Then when the internet was born all bet's were off.

I would imagine "TPTB" who ever they are, were craving for something like the TV and the internet in the late 1800s and early 1900s once they knew how easly humans could be manipulated with just personal contact to find a way to get to a country and then the world.It was just a matter of who got there first i would think.

I for one have given up on truth in this world.......about anything.Humans are not capable of truth where money and power or personal feeling's are concerned so being a predator spices we will be predisposed to control other humans for ever, it will never stop, it will always be like this............yes even with good info like this post we do not have the will to change.

If you can then thats one and thats a start,maybe the internet will be used to turn the tables on the one's that used it on us.One can only hope that something comes along to move people to have the will to change.

Do not have so little faith, things I have learned have completely changed my outlook on life. Many of the things I grew up to take for granted have been proven to be lies. First my world was shattered, but in putting it all back together again I feel that hopefully I have become a better person for it. Which is why I promote critical thinking and personal voyages of study and education for everyone. Dont lose heart, we are not all self centered, and even if we are there is hope for change of mind and hearts in the process.
It simply takes a few good people to take action, in the face of such adversity, and to keep going.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Thank you OP for your wondrous effort. I have been following this path of TRUTH for awhile and have seen the depth of the rabbit hole. My investigations and knowledge overlaps much of what you have presented here and has brought my vibration level up. And as you conclude the bottom line is the choice between love and fear. Love on the path of truth, dispelling all fear, is the answer. And there are many who know that it only takes a minority of light beings to provide the tipping point for the majority to become light, as light ALWAYS dispells darkness.

Continue your grand efforts my brother, as I am also doing in my own way. The more we awaken and bring forth light energy, the closer we are to the ultimate and inevitable evolution and transformation of mankind to its glorious potential.

Namaste'

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Bookmarked for later....

Looking forward to the read.

PA

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Quite the beginnings of a mega thread. Will have to come back to this later

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>