It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla Unlimited Free Energy Forever [zero-point energy doco]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Appreciate the post OP but allot of us on ATS knew this a long time ago
tesla was almost on the money with ufos techknloedgy and anti gravity.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Lots of "what ifs" but no substance. Do you own a free energy device? If not, why not?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Hi ChaoticOrder,

You are doing a good job trying to explain what ZPE is and how it works.

But, honestly, you can debate the science of ZPE with skeptics till you're blue in the face and never really get anywhere. This could go on for another 10 or 20 pages and accomplish nothing of real value.

Proving it with an actual experiment, now that would be something! No one at ATS has ever done that before, and it would be something I'd love to see!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

I am done trying to explain what vacuum energy (the zero-point energy present in the vacuum of space) is because it's clear no one here has the quantum mechanical knowledge to understand what vacuum energy is. I'm not talking about pseudo-science here ok, I know what I'm talking about, and I have provided all the information that clearly indicates the existence of vacuum energy. You people are arguing scientific facts like it's hocus pocus crap, and it's absurdly annoying. Why don't you actually do some research and learn the facts before you try to talk about science and make yourself sound like an idiot.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Lots of "what ifs" but no substance. Do you own a free energy device? If not, why not?
I told you that I don't own such a device and why I don't. I had a brief look but it was all too complicated or beyond my budget. I'm not really strapped for cash at the moment and it's not something that's at the top of my to-do list.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by john_bmth

I told you that I don't own such a device and why I don't. I had a brief look but it was all too complicated or beyond my budget. I'm not really strapped for cash at the moment and it's not something that's at the top of my to-do list.

So as ever it's always someone else who has one, like in urban myths it's always someone else who is the fabled events happen to.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Here is an interesting SSE Talk released earlier this year for anyone interested. They're talking about vacuum energy with respect to free energy devices.

edit on 18-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Read, " Internal Combustion", by Edwin Black. It's available fairly cheap at Amazon. It's a very good description of how things are suppressed and even destroyed.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Agree. I was watching a documentart about free enerergy last night. It was from 1990 something. It displayed a lot of differenet approaches to free energy (zero point, cold fusion, water-driven-motors, heat exchangers, permanent magnets and so on).

What I was thinking about during the whole movie was: At least some of these inventions had to be true and actually work, and the some of those should have been made commercially available and be well tested/ documented by now.

But where are they? Its around 15 years since the program was made. And they were talking about releasing comercial products in the next two-three years. Where are they?

I realise som of them are frauds, and some of them I guess couldnt be designed on a mass scale because of some problem or the other. But some of them should. And where are they?

Peace to all mankind
-@Flein

By the way. There should be a open source community at ATS where we could discuss plans to actually building one of these devces, so that it becomes a group effort. Some of them looks really easy to build and test.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

reply to post by CrastneyJPR

And here's a little riddle for you: if you can't get something from nothing then where did all the energy in the Universe come from?

If you think about it, the Big Bang theory tells us clearly that energy can come from no where.

zpe is coming from the Higgs Field. It's too bad we're so behind with this because it is actually the answer to all our problems.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Google Video Link

some great information on zpe

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaFlein

I realise som of them are frauds, and some of them I guess couldnt be designed on a mass scale because of some problem or the other. But some of them should. And where are they?
That is the key question my friend. I find it extremely hard to believe that all of them are frauds after watching that doco. Labs have been burnt down, people have died, and others have gone to prison. I don't know exactly what happened to all of these people, but it's obvious many of them have been shut up one way or another. I guess we'll just have to wait until all the oil runs out before we get free energy. Then again, I bet they'll just find some other expensive chemical that we can burn in combustion engines. Much of our current technology is becoming primitive imo.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I am done trying to explain what vacuum energy (the zero-point energy present in the vacuum of space) is because it's clear no one here has the quantum mechanical knowledge to understand what vacuum energy is. I'm not talking about pseudo-science here ok,

seriously don't waste your time with them. I believe "they" are actually AI software that ATS has in here just to mess with progress. That's one thing I never liked about this site- these morons come in here and create a stalemate in ideas as if it's wrong to try and move forward. Most of the time they don't even know about the subject except that it's outside the main stream therefore it must be nonsense. They exhibit this weird kind of intentional ignorance just to slow things down. Very frustrating

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Have you seen Thrive? It talks about this and why we are being kept from using Free energy.
reply to post by lilowl53

I will not be watching Thrive no matter who promotes it. It is a big budget film, clearly the money invested in it by Foster Gamble, heir to the Proctor Gamble fortune, the same Gamble companies who pollutes the planet it professes to save. Talk talk talk, and take take take. Thats about the gist of it.
There will never be free energy while we live under this system; period.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I believe "they" are actually AI software that ATS has in here just to mess with progress.
--
They exhibit this weird kind of intentional ignorance just to slow things down.
Well I wouldn't go as far as saying they're AI bots, that's highly unlikely. They do however exhibit a "weird kind of intentional ignorance".
That's a great way of putting it.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Did you know that any Government of any country can legaly steal any patent in the interest of National Security ?.

If you complain you can be charged with Treason.....

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaFlein

By the way. There should be a open source community at ATS where we could discuss plans to actually building one of these devces, so that it becomes a group effort. Some of them looks really easy to build and test.

Ahh, yes, now you sir are on the right track!

I have been asking for the same thing for quite a while now. But the truth is, while there are a lot of people who claim to be physics or engineering experts who come into these threads to debunk, none of them are ever willing to actually try building and testing something...

ATS has no Engineering team that can evaluate these things in a proper and unbiased and transparent way.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

They do however exhibit a "weird kind of intentional ignorance".

A few statements made by yourself in this thread.

machines which extract zero-point energy from the vacuum of space-time

The problem is actually tapping into the ZPE. We know it's there, we just don't know how to make use of it (or so they say). You might say harvesting ZPE is like extracting energy from the aether

A zero-point energy device taps into the vacuum energy that exists all throughout space

Hutchison claimed to invent a crystal like material which was at natural resonance with the ZPE field and would naturally produce energy when attached to a circuit

For me it looks like you are mixing up energy with work. Energy is the capacity of a physical system to perform work. Work is done by transferring energy. Energy can not be created or extracted by definition. See laws of thermodynamics.

And that is the whole problem with the zpe. You've got a shtload of energy, so what? Where do you want to transfer it to to do work? Due to entropy the transfer direction is always towards a lower state. But zpe is the lowest state already!!!

To quote yourself again:

Why don't you actually do some research and learn the facts before you try to talk about science and make yourself sound like an idiot.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by moebius

Energy can not be created or extracted by definition. See laws of thermodynamics.
You mean energy cannot be created or destroyed... So then you need to answer my riddle. Where did all the energy in the Universe come from?

I'm waiting for you to tell me it was here all along...

You've got a shtload of energy, so what? Where do you want to transfer it to to do work? Due to entropy the transfer direction is always towards a lower state. But zpe is the lowest state already!!!

ZPE is a form of energy that remains even after a system has been reduced to the 'ground' state. An atom can be in a low energy state but that doesn't mean it contains "low state energy", it means there is a low amount of energy contained in the atom. We are talking about ZPE in relation to vacuum of space, if you take a pocket of empty space it does still contain a type of energy, in the form of virtual particles, and phenomena such as the Casimir Effect indicates this energy can exert a measurable force on physical matter, therefore it can potentially be harnessed.

Hawking also hypothesized that virtual particles are responsible for the 'evaporation' of black holes, in the theory known as Hawking Radiation. But even though vacuum energy is so hard to detect because of the scale at which it operates, there is an average of 10^113 Joules of ZPE energy per cubic meter at any one time according to the most popular theories. And I say 'at any one time' because ZPE will always keep appearing, and disappearing, in the form of virtual particles. You need to understand that this really doesn't have all that much to do with typical matter and thermodynamics, it's operating on a quantum mechanical level.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Thank you

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join