It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla Unlimited Free Energy Forever [zero-point energy doco]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I came across this brilliant documentary and was surprised to see it hadn't been posted on ATS yet (or maybe I just couldn't find it). I'm not sure what the real name of this documentary is, I just copied the YouTube title. It appears to be fairly old, probably made in the mid 90's or something like that. It contains some really essential information about zero-point energy and the "free energy" devices which have been suppressed over the years. Of particular importance is understanding the difference between perpetual motion machines and machines which extract zero-point energy from the vacuum of space-time, they are very different things. I'm only about half way through but I had to share it.

edit: the doco also covers some other free energy tech such as plasma and cold-fusion.
edit on 17-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's really saddening to see all these intelligent people so optimistic about the future, yet over a decade later we have yet to see any of this technology on the market. Even sadder, is the fact that many of the people interviewed in this doco are now dead or in prison.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Have you seen Thrive? It talks about this and why we are being kept from using Free energy. If you can get [ast the hokie layout of the movie, it's actually very good. Also Nikola Tesla got a very raw deal when it came to his ideas and plans, and I think that is because back then people were scared of him and what he could do. Kind of a burn the witch sort of thing.
S&F OP. I adore Tesla, I even named my oldest son after him, and I hope like heck we WILL get to use these things in the very near future!1

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing video OP. Gonna check it out when I have time.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Have you seen Thrive? It talks about this and why we are being kept from using Free energy.
Yes I watched it last night, it wasn't as good as I expected but it was ok. They didn't do a very good job covering the whole free energy topic though, this doco is MUCH better. Thrive was more like "the NWO's plan for dummies", stuff most people here have known for a long time, but I still enjoyed it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Zero Point Energy - the clue is in the question.

take some stuff, and cool it down. as you do so, the atoms and molecules move around at a slower pace, the speed relative to the temp, the cooler you go, the slower the agitation.

eventually you get closer and closer to absolute zero (which can't actually be reached - a bit like light speed), and the theory is that at the point when the atoms stop moving, there is still some energy to be harvested.

personally I don't believe that ZPE is possible, however there are other forms of 'free energy' that I am inclided to believe are viable, and I also believe that they've been surpressed, and I think quite wisely too - we, the human race, are not ready yet. Given these 'free energy' tools, we'd just use them blow each other up - we need to move to a society of mutual assistance first. Then maybe there will be a chance that we'll use free energy for good use rather than bad.

that's what I think

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CrastneyJPR

eventually you get closer and closer to absolute zero (which can't actually be reached - a bit like light speed), and the theory is that at the point when the atoms stop moving, there is still some energy to be harvested.
Well when we are talking about free energy devices we are speaking about ZPE in relation to space-time, not physical matter. We once thought that empty space was generally lacking any energy at all, but it turns out empty space does in fact contain energy. Zero-point energy is actually a more broader term as you've pointed out, in science we would use the more precise term: vacuum energy. It is the zero-point energy present in the vacuum of space.

Vacuum energy is an underlying background energy that exists in space even when the space is devoid of matter (free space). The concept of vacuum energy has been deduced from the concept of virtual particles, which is itself derived from the energy-time uncertainty principle. The effects of vacuum energy can be experimentally observed in various phenomena such as spontaneous emission, the Casimir effect, the van der Waals bonds and the Lamb shift, and are thought to influence the behavior of the Universe on cosmological scales.

Vacuum Energy - Wikipedia

personally I don't believe that ZPE is possible

It doesn't matter what you think, ZPE (vacuum energy) has been confirmed by theory and multiple experiments. The problem is actually tapping into the ZPE. We know it's there, we just don't know how to make use of it (or so they say). You might say harvesting ZPE is like extracting energy from the aether, but it isn't the typical liquid or moving aether which has been disproven by science, it's a homogenous and isotropic aether making reference to space-time and the energy contained in so called 'empty' space.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

And here's a little riddle for you: if you can't get something from nothing then where did all the energy in the Universe come from?

If you think about it, the Big Bang theory tells us clearly that energy can come from no where.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Good Thread OP.

There is literally tons of energy out in space that we are just beginning to understand the nature of in the form of subatomic particles.

Take for example the wide range of energy that is released from the Sun that exists not only in the visible range but in the form of charged particles that when absorbed by the Earth's Magnetosphere contribute to the Aurora Borealis also known as the Northern Lights.

Or the energy from CME's that that threatens to bring down our power grid by shorting it out ?

This energy that isn't being absorbed by earth and other planetary bodies is being radiated out into space and continues to propagate and exist throughout space.

This is the fundamental basis of Zero Point Energy and it's existence in outer space.

Tesla was aware of this FREE energy that could be harnessed and that currently isn't decades ago.

Solar Panels are a beginning and are just scratching the surface of capturing a small portion of this free energy..

Solar Panels capture only a small fraction of this total energy at the moment but inevitably we will have not only "Solar Panels" but moreso zero point energy panels that will be capable of capturing not only the Infrared light portion of the energy spectrum transmitted from Space but the entire electro-magnetic energy spectrum which we are bombarded with daily.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

This energy that isn't being absorbed by earth and other planetary bodies is being radiated out into space and continues to propagate and exist throughout space.

This is the fundamental basis of Zero Point Energy and it's existence in outer space.

Tesla was aware of this FREE energy that could be harnessed and that currently isn't decades ago.

Solar Panels are a beginning and are just scratching the surface of capturing a small portion of this free energy..
You are getting several concepts mixed up. A solar panel could be compared to a zero-point energy device because they both 'collect' energy from an external source, however they both operate on very different principles and tap a very different source of energy. Light has nothing to do with ZPE.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is related to energy from vacuum...

"Scientists create light from vacuum"
www.physorg.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Free energy is bad for the economy that's why Tesla's works are mostly ignored or considered bunk.

Unfortunately what he has found is astounding and further study is warranted, just don't expect a government grant studying it.

Government is the problem. Always has been.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

How do you come to the conclusion ZPE is impossible to achieve?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

How do you come to the conclusion ZPE is possible to achieve?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

What do you guys mean by achieve? Please read my reply to CrastneyJPR and I think you'll agree ZPE does certainly exist. As I said, the problem is tapping into it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by john_bmth

What do you guys mean by achieve? Please read my reply to CrastneyJPR and I think you'll agree ZPE does certainly exist. As I said, the problem is tapping into it.

Your response to CrastneyJPR does not in any way lend weight to the idea that ZPE exists. Where is the evidence for ZPE in this universe and the laws of physics that rule it?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ya I am surprised that the development of a magnetoplasm propulsion system was even allowed to be built, much less tested on the ISS. I don't know if they mentioned this in the video. I suppose that is a bit different since it is for space travel, and doesn't benefit the population as a whole.

I agree with the statement that there are powerful people who have a vested interest in not letting any of this technology hit the market.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

They are not referring to ZPE, but rather free energy in general

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Everyone on ATS knows not only that certain people are against free energy, but exactly who is against it...for example:
www.petrostrategies.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

Everybody on ATS should know that this is the Science & Technology forum where beliefs should be rationalised and critical thought should trump blind faith but sadly this is lost on a lot of members.
edit on 17-11-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join