It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian invasion of middle east coming VERY VERY SOON! Little room for doubt!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

I wish you'd come outside that bible-box you keep your brain in and play in the sun with the rest of us...its so wide and nice and sunny out here and there is no fear of hellfire and brimstone...if you ever change your mind we'll be waiting for you.

people like you are the problem.

Wow that is exactly the kind of thing I would think Satan would say to someone to entice them to the darkside.

cause this guy says it all^.

I'm a Christian, and ill let people try all they want to throw the old man made evolutionary theory at me all day and wont have a problem with it. But you people, feel so high and mighty on your science pedestal and literally treat us like were stupid and naive for believing what we do. like we never heard the mega bull# that is evolution. you take micro evolutionary changes in species then run miles with them. to me you guys are the real naive people. putting 100% of your faith in men, who never even fully agree with each other anyway. there's loads of theories to just the damn theory its ridiculous. but you will blindly follow it with little proof and then stand there and look down at us saying stupid # like

let me just say that it is a great sorrow for me to see intelligent people with sharp minds snared in ancient cognative frameworks which have long, long since outlasted any usefullness they might once have had and become dangerous

you guys believe we were #ing sharks then monkeys and your going to say out belief takes away from our intelligence? the real reason why people cant accept the bible is out of fear. fear that they actually have to take responsibility for what they do and say one day. its also bothers met when people act like the bible is evil which craft made to trick us. im not gonna go into all the good of the bible but you do understand that the 10 commandments are pretty much summed up as "be an amazing person and be good to everyone".

anyway heres why shes so right. some signs of the end times.

* Universal apostasy (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4)
* The watering down of the gospel, teaching the doctrines of man rather than those of God. Even priests will be led astray. (2 Tim 3:5, Matt 15:9)
* False prophets and false Christs (Matthew 24:24)
* Good will be called evil and evil good. (Isaiah 5:20)
* Restoration of all things (Acts 3:19-21)
* Gospel to be preached to all the world (Matthew 24:14, Revelation 14:6-7)
* Worldly knowledge to increase (Daniel 12:4)
* Israel to be restored as a political state (Deuteronomy 28:64, 30:3 Jeremiah 29:14, 30:3 Isaiah 43:5-6, Ezekiel 36:24, Amos 9:14-15
* Earthquakes, floods, famines, plagues and diseases such as the world has never seen.
(Matthew 24 and Luke 21)
* Peace taken from the earth. Wars increase throughout the earth until war is on every land (Matthew 24 and Luke 21)
* Increase in the wickedness, murder and crime among men. Increase in belief in the occult. (Matthew 24, Luke 21, 2 Timothy 3:1-5, 4:3-4)
* People will not believe the signs (2 Peter 3:3-4, Matthew 16:1-4)
* Increase in persecution of the Christians (Matthew 24:9, Mark 13:9)

sorry its on a bible site

we all know how fast you guys run once anything "bible" gets into it. but i assure you its by a man. its a letter writtin by albert pike. founder of the K.K.K and freemason.

and heres putin kind of confirming that

Here
edit on 17-11-2011 by RebelRouser because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
reply to post by Wookiep

I clicked on the thread expecting it to be a good read, what I got was nonsense and quotes from a fictitious book.

reply to post by HypotheticalSituationist

Try to write properly when talking about your great intelligence

Fictitious or not..Do you go in to every thread you don't agree with and just start bashing peoples beliefs? While your at it, head on over to the thread on Hinduism and bash that too. The lack of respect from people these days is very telling and unfortunate.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ugh,ya got me in this thread by its title,then ya lost me somewhere around "bible".

Im noticing a trend,why is it more and more threads always coming out about ww3,and somehow theres always religious tie in.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Ugh,ya got me in this thread by its title,then ya lost me somewhere around "bible".

Im noticing a trend,why is it more and more threads always coming out about ww3,and somehow theres always religious tie in.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

It’s just the new trend, it used to be the weather and now it is wars. It is always best to explain things you can’t understand with religion just like when people make equations to make up some numbers that fit an event. I too was drawn in by the misleading title though I am glad this is just another one of those threads and not a breaking news type thing with any evidence. I would go as far as to say this is an article made to discredit ATS members.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
How is prophesy evidence? That book is a little too old to predict anything in our future.

The pundits back then were also more than a little vague. I guess that would have made it easier for political forecasters to relate their story to the future event. Yea, that's the ticket.
edit on 17-11-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Russian invasion... not quite. It will most likely be Russia protecting Iran.... in the event Israel does attack.
Russia has no reason to "invade".

And what has bible quotes got to do with anything?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Nobody chased me away, guys. I had to go to work. Somebody's gotta try to scratch up a buck or two of worthless fiat currency while we still have a semi-functioning financial system
Don't I'm a big girl, I can take your all that the meanie athiests can dish out.

Anyway thanks everyone who has kept this thread going.

I generally don't respond to flat-out rejections of a Christian or Biblical worldview because it's like trying to empty out the ocean with a thimbol - as soon as you've finished arguing against one athiest, another is standing in line with the same arguments. And to be honest I'm not really interested in "proving" my faith. It's a noble calling and I respect the Christians who fight so hard to reach the athiests and heathans. Maybe someday I will be better at those kinds of arguments, but for now I will leave that battle to others. I speak to "those who have ears" to hear already.

By the way check it out guys:

Russian Military Chief Warns of Nuclear War Risks

abcnews.go.com...

Gen. Nikolai Makarov, chief of the General Staff of the Russian armed forces, cautioned over NATO's expansion eastward and warned that the risks of Russia being pulled into local conflicts have "risen sharply."

Makarov added, according to Russian news agencies, that "under certain conditions local and regional conflicts may develop into a full-scale war involving nuclear weapons."

A steady decline in Russia's conventional forces has prompted the Kremlin to rely increasingly on its nuclear deterrent.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Check this link, I read this after reading the main story on ATS , gives another angle to the story.

mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

There is a serious contradiction to this report though. The USA is not gonna turn on Israel.

Newt Gingrich, further warned this past week that the United States under President Obama is “dominated by a secular, anti-Christian and anti-Jewish elite".

Now here is somemore deception. Those idiots who think Obama is pro-Muslim don't do any research. Obama's former Chief of Staff was Rahm Emanuel who's Father was a high ranking member in the Jewish Irgun, which now runs the Mossad. There are many more pro-Israel members in his cabinet. Only foolish Sheople fell for that "Obama is a Muslim lie".

With that being said, I do believe that World War 3 is coming and Russia and Red China will be our main enemies. The battle for resources has been going on for quite awhile and the kettle is about to boil over very soon. ~SheopleNation

edit on 17-11-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

It's quite obvious from the immediate outset of the thread that the OP is discussing Biblical prophecy, so why bother adding unconstructive comments if you're not even going to take the premise of the thread seriously, or - even worse - have open hostility towards the subject matter ?

Just quietly move along if you're not going to give the content of this thread any credence.

I'm not a Christian, but I'm open minded and I find Biblical prophecy quite interesting.

This is not Posted under Religion...It's posted under WWIII

As far as my Forced Baptist Upringing helps me recall....the Bible never mentions WWIII specifically, only about a hundred different wars, petulance, famine....blah blah blah blah....That's why, I personally, trashed it.

But thanks for sticking up for the OP.....Star for you

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So we have religion, ignorance, fortune tellers and Snippets of Media, propaganda, in this thread..

Now this is ATS pedigree....

I see since Russia, is the big baddy in the World and a book in the bible called revelation, that uses similes, metaphors, and somehow it is personified into people in 2011, or into countries..

I am sure the Russians, that frequent this site, also like being demonized by ats ignorance..

Why the hell by the way would Russia, want to invade the middle East having at least a 3 front war risk all they have, and make themselves look like the enemy by INVADING...

In addition..

Russia, has PLENTY of oil, so don't even try that argument..

I am all for being Christian, and what have you, but think outside of the box, don't listen to all the preachers regurgitating the same crap to scare you into making sure they get their tithes and offerings each Sunday...

Filter some of the default Christian jargon..

WWIII, will not be seen or heard, until its to late, because it will be something done, no one has ever thought of yet...

That is the only way..

More then likely a strategic Nuclear strike... Not conventional...

edit on 17-11-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The thing with this is all of those prophecies are vague and really can and will eventually happen to one degree or another, especially if it's about wars and this or that mysterious evil king who will lead peoples astray...I mean were do you start on that list? It would be long, so far most of history and the present is filled with people in power who lead others astray for there own benefit's and "profits".... Like hello what do you think is happening out there today?...Same things that were happening last time...If anything it just says how stupid humanity is that it cant learn from something that has been obvious for eons...Real'y if that is the extent of these so called prophecies then it will be like shooting fish in a barrel.

It will be hard to miss on getting some right, in fact it would be like throwing a rock at the ground and missing..How can you miss such a big target.

There isn't one of these so called prophesies that can't be interpreted in a bunch of ways, most if not all of them are just pure projecting of certain facts of life in general that will likely happen eventually given enough time, and then letting peoples minds to fill in the blanks...And bam you got yourself a prophecy come to life ie, a self fulfilled prophesy.

None of them are very concrete that is for sure, and all the terms they use and names such as lets say the "anti-Christ" is vague as hell. I mean what the hell does that even mean? As far as I am concerned there was only one Christ and he died on the cross, so by that account anybody who does not follow his teachings is a sort of anti Christ....So once again the list of potential anti Christs is long.

Conclusion it's all self fulfilled prophesies mixed in with groups and there agendas of power and control and profit over peoples and lands....Lots of it seems basic mind control 101. Usually in the past when you went to war you called upon whatever god, and made a sacrifice most times it was a goat, or sometimes even other people. And then set the priest class among the sheeple to rile them up as a way to get them set upon whatever the real goal's of the controllers.....Which is usually power and becoming richer in the process of war.

The times have changed but the process are still the same, Rome, Greece, Babylon, Assyria, and Israel used that method to make war and to control there populous and so has every other nation and peoples out there across the globe, in all of history. There is nothing new here. In fact it's the old outdated propaganda machine of past failed nations, really no different then when bush jr got people riled up about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, as a way of getting his business interests and "profits" higher. It was all smoke and mirrors only different illusions were used, or it is best said updated illusions were used.

Ok Partygirl, you do have a habit of making controversial threads, and you are the most logically unlogical person when it comes to your religion that I have come across.....Really I think your premise is wrong on this. Plus you have a habit of disappearing once your cool threads get going.

So Partygirl, whats the deal? You do realize that reality bends to the will of the observer, and in such a case all the believes of the faithful will eventually come true especially when done in mass concentration. No really I mean it when I say all prophecies are self fulfilling, In fact I could make up a couple of such things off the top of my head if I wanted to. But there is more then enough bull# in the world already, so why add to it.

Basically what I am saying is these speculations and interpretations on world events are exactly that, speculations and interpretations.
edit on 17-11-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Ok Partygirl, you do have a habit of making controversial threads, and you are the most logically unlogical person when it comes to your religion that I have come across.....Really I think your premise is wrong on this. Plus you have a habit of disappearing once your cool threads get going.

Thanks..I usually lay low because I'm not very good at arguing with people..
I make statements and observations most of the time around here. How people react is up to them...

So Partygirl, whats the deal? You do realize that reality bends to the will of the observer, and in such a case all the believes of the faithful will eventually come true especially when done in mass concentration.[

Sorry but I disagree
The word is TRUTH and that's just the way it is.

edit on 11/17/2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Sorry but I disagree The word is TRUTH and that's just the way it is.

Which word?
Unless your talking about the word TRUTH being truth, in that case your right that's what it means....If you mean everything in the bible that you have read is the truth....Well in that case, you can believe what you want to, but it does not make it true.

In-fact there are many contradictions in the bible, and every other religion out there. And if by some miracle it is all true on some level, which could possibly be true. But so can be said on a great many things that on some lever they are true in all of there entirety. But in either case I would not trust you or anybody so far that I have met to know the truth of it all....So far all these religious people seemed very much so ignorant on a great many things including and concerning the very religion they are following.

But anyways on to more important things...What happened to the lighting in your avatar background? It was so cool looking.

edit on 17-11-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Wow, that was hard to read, not just because i dont believe in god, but because i think that was the most vauge religous babble i have ever seen. I think i could pull paragraph out of binary written backwords that made more common sence than that.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

I think your theory is way off. Israel is an evil power and so is the USA. They will be the nations that will instigate WW3. If you think otherwise, you're obviously not too bright.

Go back to your partying because you don't have a clue of what's really going on in the world.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by Burgo1010

no, people who think like this-^, people who think they are linking random verses in an ancient fictional book to current events. people have been doing this for centuries.

also, god shouldnt be feared. what kind of reagan wet dream is that? I could go on forever, but i wont waste my time, you guys are firmly stuck in your extremely flawed view of reality

ah you spoke truth then mate, like I said don't put all christians in the same basket, you are 100% correct not to fear god, personally I don't as how can one fear which is love .. I do not really read the bible or go to church any more as each one preaches a different version of the same gospel ... on that note cheers and peace
I once asked my minister about parts in the bible regarding food and he hopped skipped and jumped and said christians only follow the new testament which i found quite stupid as my eyes where opened to fake christians ... I have been to hell and now healing ... hence i don't go to church as I usually feel uncomfortable
edit on 17/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
No matter who believes what something will soon happen.
We have had evil men running wild with power and
greed for to long.
They have eyes that refuse to see, ears that do not hear and hearts full of evil desires.

How much longer can a species exsist with such vile and corrupt men. Not much longer .....

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
ahh.. the good old justify mass-murder with their primitive barbaric god told them to do it in their book of superstition and primitive campfire stories..

Last time checked it was the psychotic bastards in israel and amerika pushing for a new round of mass-murder in the middle east .. As usual..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
reply to post by Wookiep

By the way check it out guys:

Russian Military Chief Warns of Nuclear War Risks

abcnews.go.com...

Gen. Nikolai Makarov, chief of the General Staff of the Russian armed forces, cautioned over NATO's expansion eastward and warned that the risks of Russia being pulled into local conflicts have "risen sharply."

Makarov added, according to Russian news agencies, that "under certain conditions local and regional conflicts may develop into a full-scale war involving nuclear weapons."

A steady decline in Russia's conventional forces has prompted the Kremlin to rely increasingly on its nuclear deterrent.

Erm. So let's get this straight.

Russia is relying increasingly on its nuclear weapons, yet you believe it can manage to invade an extremely well armed and defended country that is allied with both the US and UK?

How will this play out? Any ideas on tactics? Weaponry involved? What tricks do them Ruskies have up their sleeves?

And by the way, just because people criticize Christianity, doesn't make them atheists in the slightest. Atheist seems these days to be a derogatory term thrown at people by Christians that cannot defend their beliefs with any logic. Hypocrisy?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join