reply to post by FailedProphet
I wish you'd come outside that bible-box you keep your brain in and play in the sun with the rest of us...its so wide and nice and sunny out here and
there is no fear of hellfire and brimstone...if you ever change your mind we'll be waiting for you.
people like you are the problem.
Wow that is exactly the kind of thing I would think Satan would say to someone to entice them to the darkside.
cause this guy says it all^.
I'm a Christian, and ill let people try all they want to throw the old man made evolutionary theory at me all day and wont have a problem with it. But
you people, feel so high and mighty on your science pedestal and literally treat us like were stupid and naive for believing what we do. like we never
heard the mega bull# that is evolution. you take micro evolutionary changes in species then run miles with them. to me you guys are the real naive
people. putting 100% of your faith in men, who never even fully agree with each other anyway. there's loads of theories to just the damn theory its
ridiculous. but you will blindly follow it with little proof and then stand there and look down at us saying stupid # like
let me just say that it is a great sorrow for me to see intelligent people with sharp minds snared in ancient cognative frameworks which have long,
long since outlasted any usefullness they might once have had and become dangerous
you guys believe we were #ing sharks then monkeys and your going to say out belief takes away from our intelligence? the real reason why people cant
accept the bible is out of fear. fear that they actually have to take responsibility for what they do and say one day. its also bothers met when
people act like the bible is evil which craft made to trick us. im not gonna go into all the good of the bible but you do understand that the 10
commandments are pretty much summed up as "be an amazing person and be good to everyone".
anyway heres why shes so right. some signs of the end times.
* Universal apostasy (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4)
* The watering down of the gospel, teaching the doctrines of man rather than those of God. Even priests will be led astray. (2 Tim 3:5, Matt
* False prophets and false Christs (Matthew 24:24)
* Good will be called evil and evil good. (Isaiah 5:20)
* Restoration of all things (Acts 3:19-21)
* Gospel to be preached to all the world (Matthew 24:14, Revelation 14:6-7)
* Worldly knowledge to increase (Daniel 12:4)
* Israel to be restored as a political state (Deuteronomy 28:64, 30:3 Jeremiah 29:14, 30:3 Isaiah 43:5-6, Ezekiel 36:24, Amos 9:14-15
* Earthquakes, floods, famines, plagues and diseases such as the world has never seen.
(Matthew 24 and Luke 21)
* Peace taken from the earth. Wars increase throughout the earth until war is on every land (Matthew 24 and Luke 21)
* Increase in the wickedness, murder and crime among men. Increase in belief in the occult. (Matthew 24, Luke 21, 2 Timothy 3:1-5, 4:3-4)
* People will not believe the signs (2 Peter 3:3-4, Matthew 16:1-4)
* Increase in persecution of the Christians (Matthew 24:9, Mark 13:9)
sorry its on a bible site
we all know how fast you guys run once anything "bible" gets into it. but i assure you its by a man. its a letter writtin by albert pike. founder of
the K.K.K and freemason.
and heres putin kind of confirming that
edit on 17-11-2011 by RebelRouser because:
(no reason given)