Russian invasion of middle east coming VERY VERY SOON! Little room for doubt!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

I loved this post after the week I have had so far...
cat scan and a spinal tap,I really needed a good laugh.
I like the part where christians have their brains in a
Bible box.We need to come out into the sunshine and
play with the rest of you.Why do I have the feeling that
we should be listening to hippie music from the 60's by now!
I know you were talking to the op but I decided to answer.
Mama

I have decided that this type of music fits better with your post...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-11-2011 by mamabeth because: added video

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This same biblical drivel has been around for eons, putting new tags on old storylines do not make for news nor for conspiracies, only for boring reading. I suppose we will be reading next how the Book of Revelations is coming to pass before our very eyes!!! OH MY!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
could be worse, you could live in africa right now and be starving with no internet instead of speculating on things above your station in life?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Not to mention the Russians have already invaded the Middle East only to withdraw and collapse soon after. The US has done it twice now with about the same outcome. So since history repeats itself and the widely misattributed quote on the definition of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results", I'm pretty sure we can expect it to happen again from both.....just a matter of time.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

I was interested...until you brought the Bible into it, then I just
changed the subject REAL fast.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I never understood those that use stuff from the bible to predict all kind of strange futures.
I dont think the russians are going to start WW3.. there is no profit in that, everybody dies.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's possible, I won't discount it.

It does appear somewhat unlikely at this point in time, but then again no one knows the future do they?

The Bible has been surprisingly right about a lot of things most people didn't believe were possible at all, so I will remain open minded and consider the potentials.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Russians are not going to invade Middle East. Russian federation does all it can to draw Israel into striking Iran, because Russia is the only country that would seriously gain from it.
This explains all.
I mean - results of Israeli attack: sharp rise in oil/gas prices (main sources of export for Russia), regional middle eastern war that only Russia can stop ---> raise in Russian political influence in general and especially in middle east, crisis in US - Russian arch-rival and return of some of skilled workforce that left Russia for US, crisis in Israel and return of some of skilled workforce that left Russia for Israel and lots of other perks.
Thats why Russia blocks any real economical sanctions on Iran but does not sell it weapon that would assure Israel will not attack Iran.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
edit on 17-11-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: Hey ,i like double posts. Makes it double correct,too!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You have some very interesting bullet points. I agree, something is definately going to happen and it will be alot sooner than people think.

I also have a feeling that this has alot to do with the battle of Gog and Magog, which means were in the great tribulation and very close to TSHTF.

I am not worried though! We were told not to be afraid so i will not be.

This is going to get alot worse before it gets better. Israel is down to only 2 allies now, the U.S. and the U.K. and there's no telling how much longer that will be. I know one thing though, if i were Iranian i'd be getting as far away from Tehran as i possibly could.

The U.S. is building up large numbers of troops and naval ships at Australia and troop and naval momvements is always a very good indicator of something about to go down. Theyre probably intending to move into the persian gulf using australia has a launchpoint which means Ahmadinijad is going to be having F-22's getting crammed up his bum anytime soon.

This is what this upcoming war may look like.

Israel, U.S. and U.K

Versus

Russia, Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan, North Korea, China

I think Turkey will side with Iran just to piss in Israel's face over the Cyprus oil issue and because Israel keeps boarding Turkish "aid" ships bound for Gaza. North Korea has been aiding Iran and they may haven given Iran schematics for building nuclear warheads. China has also been guilty of aiding Iran and China is in a trade war with the U.S. atm.

If Iran brings to bear that many allies were going to be outnumbered big time. This has all the potential to be the worst world war 3 ever.

World War 3 post coming in:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheChamelon

They are not conspiracies

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

They are Jews!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

You seem to be going along with the trend that its ok to bash religion a little too much.

I don't think all of the religions started by some people who wanted to spread a fairy tale and make people believe due to the fact that most religions,including those who were from tribes on continents where no one had been before apart from the natives,all tell of the same stories.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So much fail Partygirl, no really predicting and prophesying that there is going to be war in the middle east and elsewhere over resources and power. Is like me predicting and prophesying that it's going to snow in Alaska sometime withing the next century.....Gee what are the chances of that?

Ofcourse there is going to be battles and even wars over such thing, it's like only been happening for the past thousands of years.
So why should today be any different? So yes Russia, America, China, and all there proxies will battle it out here and there in either silent battles or the more publicized battles and wars. And it will be over the same ol things that it's always been about. Add in our consumer based societies and corporation, and off-course there is $$$ to be made, and rich people with investments in said commodities....And what have you?.....Same old #, different era.

Do you know why profits and prophets sound oh so familiar?

Gog this and magog that all of that has already come and passed for a while, Israel has not been Israel for a long time and the Jews have not been Jews for a long time either..... Sorry Partygirl but the Russian's invading the middle east happened some time ago, in fact there always seems to be somebody invading the middle east....Either that or the middle east is invading others.....It all depends on what era really, but nations and countries invading others is the norm of things.......Really why people act surprised when it happens is beyond me.

But I still think your way super cool Partygirl, in fact this whole Jesus coming back thing starts to sound more interesting.....I would want to see that as well....Just to see him show up...and then say..."Dam this place again, must of took a wrong turn somewhere, I though I was going to heaven...Not idiotville again".....And hightail out of here on a cloud or spaceship.

Personally I prefer the could, it just sounds much more cool.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Silly American

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this whole thing is completely bugspit insane.

These are the lives of millions and millions of real people we are talking here. Israelis, Arabs, Persians, Russians, Americans. Their lives are on the line. Not to mention that the Middle East is the solar plexus nerve-center of the global economy because of oil and gas. So we have this very, very tense and sensitive situation...and we are taking seriously a bunch of nonsense from an ancient text? "There will be a big war, some bad dudes from the north will show up and fight." Gee, what a prophecy...can be applied to every nation on earth if you wait long enough.

I wouldn't care if it were just isolated lunatics on the computer...but the fact is millions of people belive this nonsense...and among them are some in very high places....big decisions are being made based on this cracked, addled way of thought...you guys realize that the Book of Revelation is the massive hallucination of some mid-level flunkie marooned on the island of Patamos, right? The spelling and grammar of the original Greek are atrocious...a scholar once compared it to a text written in gangsta-rap-style English today. Does God make basic grammar and spelling errors when handing down His text?

We need to stand up to this psychosis now because like I said millions and millions of real lives stand to be effected. All of us, really.

Deny ignorance.
roi

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Burgo1010

no, people who think like this-^, people who think they are linking random verses in an ancient fictional book to current events. people have been doing this for centuries.

also, god shouldnt be feared. what kind of reagan wet dream is that? I could go on forever, but i wont waste my time, you guys are firmly stuck in your extremely flawed view of reality

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Some of the replies to this thread have been - quite frankly - pathetic.

If you don't believe in the Bible then that's fair enough. But what's the point of trashing this thread with anti-Christian bile ?

It's quite obvious from the immediate outset of the thread that the OP is discussing Biblical prophecy, so why bother adding unconstructive comments if you're not even going to take the premise of the thread seriously, or - even worse - have open hostility towards the subject matter ?

Just quietly move along if you're not going to give the content of this thread any credence.

I'm not a Christian, but I'm open minded and I find Biblical prophecy quite interesting.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

It's relevant because like I said, hundreds of millions of lives are on the line in the Middle East and around the world, and unfortunately a large number of people on all sides believe this stuff.

I actually think its good that this is in a political forum and not the offtopic Theology forum, because it's a decent peek into the mind of a true believer. Plans are being made by military and political people who actually do think like the OP. This makes it a piece of the puzzle. It's not the only motivator, of course. For every frothing-at-the-mouth fundie are two or more stone-sober business psychopaths who only can think of one thing - getting their hands on resources and/or gaining more power for themselves. Together they make for an unsettling team, and again, one reflected on Christian, Jewish, and Islamic sides alike.

You'd think that after, what was it, twelve Cruisades people would have put this aside but IT WALKS AMONG US.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MNnativeamer

They have found several 2nd century bibles that are the same as today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join