It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian invasion of middle east coming VERY VERY SOON! Little room for doubt!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MNnativeamer

It is the most scrutinized book ever......by people who hate the bible....and adore it. It hasn't been changed. Different translations/interpretations....yes. But I'm pretty confident it is what it is....especially that we now have the dead sea scrolls as well.

I was like everybody else......had a negative viewpoint as to the bible......that it was poppycock basically. But I then realized that I had never read the book.......where did I get all these ideas that it is a pile of crap? I just digested the mainstream view of the bible and claimed it for my own thinking. It was then that I decided there has got to be something there......especially when I've been indoctrinated to dismiss it completely

So I am beginning to study it now........which I'd recommend.......because if it is true....and I am leaning towards that it is....it explains why the world is going the way it is a lot better than anything else I've come across.....for me anyways

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet
It's relevant because like I said, hundreds of millions of lives are on the line in the Middle East and around the world, and unfortunately a large number of people on all sides believe this stuff.

How will posting derogatory comments about Christianity/the Bible on ATS alter the fact that billions of people believe in it ?

It's one thing offering a constructive argument against Biblical prophecy using a measured and reasoned argument, but quite another thing dismissing it as ''a bunch of fairy tales'', ''a fictional story-book'' or ''the same as believing in Santa''. I'm paraphrasing slightly, but similar posts have been made in this thread which are at that level of puerility, and which add absolutely nothing subtstantive or intelligent to this thread whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
'Very very soon'. In who's time frame? In what reference? With what data? What part of the disunited Russia is coming? Are you off your medication? .... and other such questons.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have a feeling if that if Russia invaded Israel, they'd be pummeled all the way back to Moscow.
Seriously. I wouldn't want to tangle with Israel.
The Russians had a tougher time than the US in Afganistan.
So invading Israel, is biting off way more than they can chew.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
They will be helped by China .. no doubt about that

imagine if both allie their army
they will be unstopable

Everyone is stoppable with Nuclear weapons......... Even us. They are the great equalizer, which is why countries want them. What makes you think dropping a few tactical nukes wouldn't make any country stop and take pause. Lose 5 to 10 divisions in a matter of 10 minutes and you change your mind pretty fast.

Russia, nor China haven't had the massive military buildup necessary to do what you claim. You would see the buildup years, if not a decade away. Neither of those countries have ever demonstrated the logistical supply line capability that will be necessary for such a Campaign. They have a long way to travel just to get to the fight.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I read until i saw "End Times", then switched off.

Sorry I don't like serious issues that are foretold in the bible, or any other religous text.

It's dangerous.

Brainwashing
edit on 17-11-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
I have a feeling if that if Russia invaded Israel, they'd be pummeled all the way back to Moscow.
Seriously. I wouldn't want to tangle with Israel.
The Russians had a tougher time than the US in Afganistan.
So invading Israel, is biting off way more than they can chew.

Not a very good comparison, the Soviets had a tough time because the CIA was assisting Afghans, also the equipment & technology used back then is nowhere near comparable with what the US was/is using today.

IMO In today's military strength, in a one-on-one fight Russia would beat Israel, even if Israel is the defender.
The reason nobody wants to tangle with Israel today is because the US would come charging to it's defense.

Back on topic, the Gog & Magog war may have already occured, may occur in the future, or the players may be alot further away than thought....

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Konstantinos

I agree.
I just think without nukes ,it's going to be a tougher time than Russia may think.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

The US could be Babylon.

But I completely disagree with this thread. No SnF.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I know what you mean..

It's hard to imagine things getting any worse. People are so demoralized, desensitized, propagandized, and deculturalized - that you'd think we'd hit rock bottom. You still see a bit of basic human spirit and traditional human values in certain places, but when the conversation turns to real issues, they turn into zombies and switch off.. The younger they are, the heavier dose of PC propaganda and 'brave new world training' they've been targeted with, so getting through to the youth is near on impossible, bar the odd bright spark here and there.

Let those Russkies come. I'll back my pack and be off to the islands so what do I care?
edit on 17-11-2011 by HypotheticalSituationist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Russia- Israel is a long way off. Israel- Syria is the one to watch now. Or the destruction of the US as a world power

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
Russia- Israel is a long way off. Israel- Syria is the one to watch now. Or the destruction of the US as a world power

While you are watching the ants, the Russian elephants are walking by.

Wake up.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Rosh = head and has zero to do with Russia

Daniel is done and has zero to do with the Revelation

Russia may invade the ME, but that is because Leonid Elenin = Lenin need oil

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

You actually believe that Israel has a more powerful military than Russia? Not trying to be rude, but I think you may have bumped your head my friend. ~SheopleNation

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I looked at one line before I stopped reading, fictional quotes and/or stories are not a good way to try and prove a point.

Anything with religious quotes automatically goes into the nutjob pile for me.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
I looked at one line before I stopped reading, fictional quotes and/or stories are not a good way to try and prove a point.

Anything with religious quotes automatically goes into the nutjob pile for me.

Looks like everyone with the above sentiment have pretty much chased the OP away. Bravo for you.
I don't get why those who dislike the contents of the bible even bother posting in threads like this.
The user who posted the above quote has been here since 2004, yet they STILL feel the need to contribute negatively to a thread they aren't even interested in?

edit on 17-11-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What chased the OP away is that thefew here who are as intellectually astute as I am drive fools asunder.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I clicked on the thread expecting it to be a good read, what I got was nonsense and quotes from a fictitious book.

reply to post by HypotheticalSituationist

Try to write properly when talking about your great intelligence

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join