It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian invasion of middle east coming VERY VERY SOON! Little room for doubt!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Now I understand why the leftists want to abandon Israel. It's not because of the Israel lobby and the idea that Israel controls the US. It's because they want to give Russia the edge. Well, maybe I already knew that. But they made a good pitch on the whole "Isreal controls the US Govt and is taking taxpayer money to bomb the poor Palestinians". The confusing part is that the Rothschilds control Israel. Will they let Russia take control? Will they play both Russia and the US?
edit on 17-11-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by Ben81
They will be helped by China .. no doubt about that

imagine if both allie their army
they will be unstopable

Everyone is stoppable with Nuclear weapons......... Even us. They are the great equalizer, which is why countries want them. What makes you think dropping a few tactical nukes wouldn't make any country stop and take pause. Lose 5 to 10 divisions in a matter of 10 minutes and you change your mind pretty fast.

Russia, nor China haven't had the massive military buildup necessary to do what you claim. You would see the buildup years, if not a decade away. Neither of those countries have ever demonstrated the logistical supply line capability that will be necessary for such a Campaign. They have a long way to travel just to get to the fight.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by AllUrChips

The US could be Babylon.

But I completely disagree with this thread. No SnF.

The US is not Babylon, Iraq is. Why would it be Iraq in 1867 BC and USA in 2011? Just wondering if you knew something about the Bible no one else does?

Babylon (Arabic: بابل, Babil; Akkadian: Bābili(m);[1] Sumerian logogram: KÁ.DINGIR.RAKI;[1] Hebrew: בבל, Bābel;[1] Greek: Βαβυλών, Babylōn) was an Akkadian city-state (founded in 1867 BC by an Amorite dynasty) of ancient Mesopotamia, the remains of which are found in present-day Al Hillah, Babil Province, Iraq, about 85 kilometers (55 mi) south of Baghdad.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
China will be the next big threat to the USA because they have built up their military to the point where you cant tell what is military and what is not. The difference between the US and China is The US government controls the military where in China, the military controls the government. China is about to downgrade the USA's credit rating once again because we are about to default on our debt once again. The Chinese debt collectors (i.e. their military) is going to come and collect the debt. # is about to hit the fan and alot of people dont see it coming because this country has ADD and our heads in the clouds. Why do you think they just tested the nationwide emergency alert system for the first time ever? Something is coming and the government knows it. Also, the fact that Obama just announced that marines are going to be based down in Australia. China really isnt happy about that.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Isreal will nuke itself to Oblivion taking most of the middle east with it before it's overrun by any invading armies. The middle east will be one big shiny piece of glass while the rest of the world starves in a nuclear winter. So as far as Russia going after a naval base and loads of resources, does'nt seem very likely to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RebelRouser

ya, and the reason that powerful people(pike, putin) might throw their weight at these ideas, is because they have the power to actually help fulfill said prophecies. Not to mention, Pike was a leader of the freemasons for a while. We all know they like to scheme in private, and such goals could be co-opted to bring more wealth and power to themselves at the expense of the naive.

Also, I laugh at how you bible thumpers say we can believe in fallible men, but not the bible.
And my response is, which bible? The one King James had created? Or another one created by another person looking to use it as power over NAIVE people?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Replace Russia with US and your on the right track. You see, when the bible was written the US was not known. Back then, NO ONE could have imagined the TRUE EVIL that would emerge from "between the two big waters"

Some people just always have to make the US the bad guy. Communism started in Russia, and it failed in Russia, but just because the Berlin Wall came down doesn't mean the communists are finished. Putin is still KGB. I knew Obama would give Russia the advantage when he did the treaty. Who knows what he is doing behind the scenes. I do not and never will trust Obama. I think he is a plant from Russia anyway.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

If they have their tanks and uniforms ready with desert camo, head em up and move em out.

It will take them a while to get there

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
WOW OP i must say this is a stretch .....Russia is in no shape to mount a ground invasion or to hold a country like Israel for one and TWO you might aswell name this thread WW3 will begin because thats what will happen if Russia invades Israel ..It seems to me you know this as a member of ATS i would assume you are at least semi intelligent and only a total fool would believe this scenario .Im sorry but this is just crazzy , I think you are just posting for stars and flags but hey its a nice fairy tale =0

Oh and someone mentioned it but this is what would happen if any COuntry actually pulled off an invasion of Israel
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-11-2011 by essanance because: Add link
The Samson Option , Israel is our ally but saddly they allow religion to dictate there Military decisions and they will nuke the entire Mid East into DUST before they allow themselves to be taken
edit on 17-11-2011 by essanance because: LINK MISSING

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Here is the big flaw in the OP's argument: Israel. It is too easy to think "Israel" in the Book of Ezekiel is the same as a certain rogue nation in Palestine which calls itself "Israel." Was that Ezekiel's intent? He speaks of the "mountains of Israel." Now these mountains will lie wherever Israel happens to be, and remember, the primary meaning of "Israel" is a people, not a political entity.

Note carefully: Ezekiel does not mention even ONE landmark of the country he must have known very well. The invaded country is simply one with mountains where the people of Israel happen to live. Further, he describes this country (and the OP leaves this out, for it does not support her conclusions) as a "...quiet, secure population, - all of them without walls, or bars and having no gates!" [Ferrar Fenton version]. Does this sound to anyone like Jewish-Occupied Palestine? Ridiculous!

This land is North America.

He is describing Israel after all surounding nations have been take out. There will be no need for bars and walls and other defences since there will be no one to come up against her.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

That is old Babylon. The revelations reference is supposedly metaphorical only.

Given your fondness for Wiki:

In the Book of Revelation, the destruction of 'Babylon', a city which seems to be a symbol of every kind of evil, is foretold. The connection with the actual historical city of Babylon is usually held to be metaphorical. Virtually all New Testament scholars believe that "Babylon" is here used as a metaphor, euphemism, or 'code word' for the power of the Roman Empire[citation needed], which was oppressing the nascent church much as the Babylonian empire had oppressed the Jewish people in Old Testament times; with the reason given usually being that it was not considered safe or prudent to speak openly against Rome.
Elsewhere in the Book of Revelation, Babylon is the name of a whore who rules over the kings of the earth and rides upon a seven-headed beast. In one of the Bible's most famous cases of numerology, the beast is assigned the identifying number 666 (believed by a few scholars[who?] to be Nero).
Whom or what Babylon refers to in the Book of Revelation has been the subject of much speculation over the centuries:
As noted above, the standard scholarly[citation needed] interpretation is that Babylon symbolises Rome and the "Whore of Babylon" therefore either refers to the Roman emperor, or personified the power of the Roman Empire under whom many early Christians and Jews were persecuted, tortured, and martyred for their beliefs because they would not submit to the Roman Emperor as a god. Many scholars[who?] believe that the early Christians used "Babylon" as a euphemism for pagan Rome, so that their small community wouldn't be found out and persecuted even more.
Some Fundamentalist Protestant[which?] commentaries on the Book of Revelation treat the references to the city Babylon in Revelation as both the City of Rome and the Roman Catholic Church personified in the institution of the papacy. Some Protestant denominations today do not give credence to such arguments however.
Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Babylon represents all false religion (i.e.: that thought to be disapproved of or condemned by God).
A modern interpretation is that the Whore of Babylon refers to the institution of multinational corporations. (whore - one whose loyalty can be bought; rules over the kings of the earth - is more powerful than any individual secular government.)
In the Rastafari movement, Babylon is a key theological concept referring to any oppressive power structure that adherents believe has been responsible for stealing and oppressing them for generations and still today. However it also refers to the literal Tower of Babel, which Haile Selassie sometimes referred to in his speeches, seen as an act of human rebellion against JAH.
The considered opinions as to the identity of Babylon in the New Testament need also factor in biblical references to a geographical feature that is close-by to the historical site of Babylon; that is the "great river Euphrates", as mentioned specifically in Revelation 9:14 and Revelation 16:12.

edit on 17-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
isnt the oldest known copy of the bible written in acient hebrew and less than 100 sheep hides long? whats that version say about all this?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
Rosh = head and has zero to do with Russia

Daniel is done and has zero to do with the Revelation

Russia may invade the ME, but that is because Leonid Elenin = Lenin need oil

"Daniel is done and has zero to do with the Revelation"
You are quite wrong with this statement. 69 weeks of Daniels prophcies have been full filled the final one week 7 years is what Revelations is all about.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It's not like the bible has been changed at all over the course of history .>

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Well then if you are going to go there, we are really talking about the Vatican in Rome being the great whore of Babylon. The US is simply not Babylon, no matter how much you hate it and think it is a rogue nation going nuts like Communist Russia.

Many Biblical scholars[8][9] believe that "Babylon" is an allegory of Rome; perhaps specifically at the time to some aspect of Rome's rule (brutality, greed, paganism), or even a servant people that does the bidding of Rome[citation needed]. In 4 Ezra,[10] 2 Baruch[11] and the Sibylline oracles,[12] "Babylon" is a cryptic name for Rome.[13] Elsewhere in the New Testament, in 1 Peter 5:13; some[14] speculate that "Babylon" is used to refer to Rome. In Revelation 17:9 it is said that she sits on "seven mountains" (the King James Version Bible—the New International Version Bible uses the words "seven hills"), typically understood as the seven hills of Rome.[15][16][17][18][19][20][21][22][23][24][25][26][27] A Roman coin minted under the Emperor Vespasian (ca. 70 CE) depicts Rome as a woman sitting on seven hills.[28]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-11-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Firstly I will disregard all the evidence extracted from the Bible. Which is utterly irrelevant. Secondly I will analyse evidence not acquired from the Bible.

"The next great war will not be with the Arabs, but with the Russians" (!) - General Moshe Dayan, 1968

This is from a completely different historical context. After the June 1967 War, relations between Israel and the relations were rather turbulent. Russia utilized diplomacy and coercive threats in respect to Israel. It was also during the Cold War where Israel was America's stronghold in the Middle East and the surrounding Arab states which lost the war were Russias. SInce then relations have changed.

-It needs a war-water port in the Middle East and Israel can offer that.

It would make more sense to invade Turkey or establish a warm water base through Syria or Iran. Turkey is historically far more strategically conflicting with Russia than Israel. During Russia emperical periods it has expanded outwards, not captured sporadic random un-important bits of land.

It is a chance to assert hegemony over the declining USA and for Russia to celebrate its rising world status as a “BRICs” nation.

Or they could simply let the US crumble.

-Russia wants to have a greater say in the control of Middle Eastern OIL.

Who dosen't? But last time I checked Israel isn't an oil exporter. It could turn to Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait or Iran for such control. Not tiny Israel with no oil.

Russia has strategic concerns which align it with Iran. Although the relationship with Russia and Iran is historically hostile and unstable, in this post-Communist era it seems to have strengthened. Still dosen't show why it would invade Israel though.

I can't tell if this thread is poorly constructed religous propaganda or just plain stupid. Maybe its both.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I hate to break it to you, my friend, but Russia is one of the biggest EXPORTERS of oil AND natural gas in the world. It has no need, nor want, to launch an invasion which could very well lead to world war three.

If, by some unlikely hickup in the logical course of the near future were to occur, and the scenario you described above were to happen, Russia, assuming nuclear and bio weapons are not used, would loose to the united states (AND all our NATO allies). If WMD's are used, everyone loses.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

yah, spoken from someone who seems to take the Vedas seriously but not the Bible.....or did you just think the chakra thing is a current fad? Just wondering where your point of reference is spiritually.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by RebelRouser

ya, and the reason that powerful people(pike, putin) might throw their weight at these ideas, is because they have the power to actually help fulfill said prophecies. Not to mention, Pike was a leader of the freemasons for a while. We all know they like to scheme in private, and such goals could be co-opted to bring more wealth and power to themselves at the expense of the naive.

Also, I laugh at how you bible thumpers say we can believe in fallible men, but not the bible.
And my response is, which bible? The one King James had created? Or another one created by another person looking to use it as power over NAIVE people?

King James didn't create his version. He had it translated into English.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheChamelon
reply to post by Partygirl

I think you are right PartyGirl. The Russians and the Muslim countries will invade Israel. They will be joined by the EU as most Europeans hate Jews and believe all kind of crazy conspiracies about them.

If you look at the Biblical names they are the southern former Russian states, it'll be a Muslim-Israeli war.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join