It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Questions and answers about death, enlightenment, and meditation.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Originally posted by smithjustinb

There was a singularity of dense energy/mass. The dense singularity was non-porous. All of a sudden it exploded. This was because it allowed something other than mass to penetrate it. The physical singularity of mass allowed itself to be separate from itself. That was an imbalance. It was inconsistent. The space between its now separate parts was what you could call spirit. It was pure life. It was so alive. It was love. It was purity. It was God. That spirit is still with us today. There is no empty space. The space is that.

You say mass is divided by spirit, as if spirit and matter are two distinct things. What divides energy/matter is spacetime. So going by your above statement are you then equating spacetime with spirit and energy/matter as something distinct from that. I don't think that's what you actually meant but this is what i would take away from it if i hadn't read other stuff you'd written.

To me, energy/matter is the spirit is the spirit. Space and time are what causes us on the physical plane to believe it is divided. They are illusory in terms of the Ultimate Truth, but to our consciousnesses as they exist in 3D they are as real as you'll ever get.

Also, assuming what you've said is correct, the question of why the dense singularity allowed spirit to permeate and separate it still stands

Well, I'm saying spirit and matter are two different things and I am saying that spacetime is spirit. Yes spacetime separates particles, but it also joins them together. Spacetime is the only unified field we know of where one part is the same as any other part (except under gravitational influence caused by mass) and that your space is the same as my space. What we don't know is that spacetime is more than just empty space. It is spirit. Or at least, I think it is. I have no proof to validate my claim though.

As to why the singularity divided and allowed space to permeate; It was probably an accident.

The spirit not only caused the explosion, it served as a template for the rearrangement of the mass/energy. The spirit now penetrates nearly every fiber of what is solid. It is responsible for the animation of what you call life that is really inanimate dust possessed by life/spirit trying to behave like life/spirit.

Mass/energy is now in many forms and combinations of forms. The manifestation of these various forms is an attempt to immitate the unfamiliar non-physical spirit. It even systematically arranges itself in ways to imitate the spirit, up to the point where complex life is created with perpetuating organ systems. Those creations can only harbor the spirit for so long until the jig is up and it realizes that the physical can't measure up to the non-physical.

This statement I like and am interested if you could expand on what your notion of 'spirit acted as a template for the arrangement of the physical plane - physical imitates spiritual. I am familiar with the whole emerald tablet/as above so below/holographic universe concept so feel free to get technical...
edit on 17/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

Physical life made of matter appears on a rock under a star. That is a wonder. A huge explosion billions of years ago and now there is something intelligent. That should be a strong indication of a primal intelligence that served as a blueprint for that kind of phenomena to arise.

The primal intelligence is still with us today. It is sustaining life. It is life. It is knowledge. It is love. It is feelings. It is what is non-physical. Spacetime is too. Without it, there is no animation. There would just be a singularity of undivided dense mass. You take something that is unimaginably dense and undivided and suddenly introduce a space somewhere in between, what you have is a reverberating shockwave that separates and vibrates that singularity so that it expands unimaginably fast and unimaginably far. That's all it takes. All it takes is space in between something like that and then BOOM.

But then, the divided-by-space mass starts arranging itself into "intelligent" patterns. WTF? That is weird. Without the separation of the singularity by spacetime, none of that would have or could have happened. Not only did spacetime allow for the separation of mass from itself, it also allowed for intelligent life.

I don't know how that proves spacetime is the template though. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

All these things i get, and I'm not sure if I've missed something you said or if its me not communicating my question properly.

What I want to know, though I'm not sure if I'll ever get the answer,(if indeed there even is an answer)........Why did the dreamer begin to dream?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Well, I'm saying spirit and matter are two different things and I am saying that spacetime is spirit. Yes spacetime separates particles, but it also joins them together. Spacetime is the only unified field we know of where one part is the same as any other part (except under gravitational influence caused by mass) and that your space is the same as my space. What we don't know is that spacetime is more than just empty space. It is spirit. Or at least, I think it is. I have no proof to validate my claim though.

I think it will be a long time before we ever have any 'proof', but my view is that energy/matter is the spirit and spacetime is the process used by the spirit to create the illusory reality we see before us today. Not saying that this process itself is separate from the spirit.....

As to why the singularity divided and allowed space to permeate; It was probably an accident.

I don't believe in 'accidents'

..........All it takes is space in between something like that and then BOOM.

But then, the divided-by-space mass starts arranging itself into "intelligent" patterns. WTF? That is weird. Without the separation of the singularity by spacetime, none of that would have or could have happened. Not only did spacetime allow for the separation of mass from itself, it also allowed for intelligent life.

I don't know how that proves spacetime is the template though. Sorry.

Me either, but I think you're on to something interesting and possibly worth exploring.....

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

There is a defined beginning to the way it is now but prior to the Inversion, there was no beginning. So encompassing ALL Time, there is no beginning but only looking at how it is now, there is a beginning.

Ribbit

What is the 'Inversion'? Toad for 'big bang'?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Nobody knows why the dreamer started to dream, it's what the dreamer does.
Why is such a crazy question. Why is the reason you believe you exist. Without why there would be no you, there would be just 'this'.
Why is the cause of the you as a separate individual. Why is the ego. If you had never said why then you would be in acceptance of 'this life'. It would be just the way it is but without the fear, without the confusion.

It is what it is and it ain't what it ain't.
But why?
Then the stories start to appear, stories about why. We don't know why but we make something up, something creative, but not true.

edit on 19-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Why is the reason the human race has progressed from the level of every other animal to the point we now find ourselves today. Countless generations of humans asking why is the reason you now find yourself at the point you no longer have to.

For better or worse I am not yet at that point.

But thank you for the time you've taken to write your responses itsnowagain. As always they've been most enlightening.....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Why is the reason that humans are not happy. The question assumes not knowing. There is nothing to know but 'this', this nowness.. Everything else is fabrication, imagination, stories appearing from mind, bought into.
Why has not taken humanity anywhere. Where is there to go when there is only here and now?
There is an assumption that the world has come this far because of humans. Because humans are clever. When we are clever enough we will beable to know why (it is thought, believed).
The 'why' is the separation.
The answer is. It is already.
This is it.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If we are completely honest we don't know. We don't know anything about anything. We guess, assume and predict. We narrate what has already happened. But we don't know how anything is happening or 'why'.
The human condition is to make meaning, a meaning making machine.
But there is no meaning and even if there was, what does meaning mean?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
We 'try' to make sense out of everything. But sense (sensation) is present already. The human way of making sense is to intellectulize. As soon as the intellect is involved it is no longer sense. Sensation occurs presently, instantly and intimately.
The 'trying' to 'make' sense is a step away from sensation. However, intellect (mind, which is really only one thought at a time appearing presently) is also just a sensation appearing presently.
Be present with what is present consciously. Direct experience will show you all there is to know.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Why is the reason that humans are not happy. The question assumes not knowing. There is nothing to know but 'this', this nowness.. Everything else is fabrication, imagination, stories appearing from mind, bought into.
Why has not taken humanity anywhere. Where is there to go when there is only here and now?
There is an assumption that the world has come this far because of humans. Because humans are clever. When we are clever enough we will beable to know why (it is thought, believed).
The 'why' is the separation.
The answer is. It is already.
This is it.

Don't assume i am not happy or content. I know enough about the nature of the universe to have everything my ego would desire, but this is largely because I am not driven by it. But if it were all gone tomorrow i can honestly say I would be no less happy or content.

But why has got humans very far. Everything you see around you is part of an unfolding process which is leading humanity as a whole to the point a few lucky ones such as yourself already are at. But i assume nothing about the world. The world was perfect long before humanity ever walked this Earth.

I realize why is the separation. But for whatever reason this separation has happened, and it has happened due to the process I mentioned above. But I am happy being 'me'. For one day I know I will reach a point like you when questioning is not necessary. But as this is inevitable, I will continue to enjoy the journey, for I am assured of the destination.

If we are completely honest we don't know. We don't know anything about anything. We guess, assume and predict. We narrate what has already happened. But we don't know how anything is happening or 'why'.
The human condition is to make meaning, a meaning making machine.
But there is no meaning and even if there was, what does meaning mean?

There is I suspect. And i also suspect the meaning of the meaning will allow humanity as a whole to get to the place you find yourself at now.

We 'try' to make sense out of everything. But sense (sensation) is present already. The human way of making sense is to intellectulize. As soon as the intellect is involved it is no longer sense. Sensation occurs presently, instantly and intimately.
The 'trying' to 'make' sense is a step away from sensation. However, intellect (mind, which is really only one thought at a time appearing presently) is also just a sensation appearing presently.
Be present with what is present consciously. Direct experience will show you all there is to know.

What I wonder is why the rush back to one-ness. What is wrong with revelling in one's separation. Why would you want to speed up the journey to an inevitable destination if you are enjoying the ride so much?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Nobody knows why the dreamer started to dream, it's what the dreamer does.
Why is such a crazy question. Why is the reason you believe you exist. Without why there would be no you, there would be just 'this'.
Why is the cause of the you as a separate individual. Why is the ego. If you had never said why then you would be in acceptance of 'this life'. It would be just the way it is but without the fear, without the confusion.

It is what it is and it ain't what it ain't.
But why?
Then the stories start to appear, stories about why. We don't know why but we make something up, something creative, but not true.

Why is Everything!

To kNot ask the Why and seek the answer, is to be a zombie, programmed to dew as others say.

A rolling coin tethers kNOw boss. - Old Toad Proverb

Question Everything and the Why is the most important question to ask!

Ribbit

<< 1  2   >>

join