It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do different if you knew you were going to live for at least 1,000 years?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I would try and 100% skyrim, still might not be enough time!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I would stop paying my life insurance premiums and start a business selling balloons that say "Lordy Lordy, Look Who's 540".

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Erasing Signs of Aging in Human Cells Now a Reality

Scientists have recently succeeded in rejuvenating cells from elderly donors (aged over 100). These old cells were reprogrammed in vitro to induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC) and to rejuvenated and human embryonic stem cells (hESC): cells of all types can again be differentiated after this genuine "rejuvenation" therapy. The results represent significant progress for research into iPSC cells and a further step forwards for regenerative medicine.

edit on 23-11-2011 by LeRoy1968 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2011 by LeRoy1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm in the school of "this has already been done". I have no doubt in my mind that the level of technology that the US government black ops secret projects has accomplished this. You see since the 30's we have been secreting away technology like crazy Nazis, not for wealth but power. Power over people sure, but more specifically power over aliens and ebe's. The truth is nano bots are probably in your toothpaste marketed like fluoride, to reduce your life expectancy and shorten tolemeres, while at the same time a select group of individuals will be able to take a pill and lose 50 years of wear and tear in a matter of days, to be totally unrecognizable as a young person again. My point is this - Technology we have is probably a light year away from where black ops is at. The question is, how much technology will TPTB allow us to have and utilize? I have experienced without going into detail, insane levels of technology, I know this to be true.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Thank You for the reply nrd. Definitely gives us something to think about.

My theory can run along your theory .

I have been reading for years trying to figure this out and I my findings so far have lead me to this :

There are about twelve families that are running the show... That is a billion to one ratio.
If people Wake up and think for themselves, Our destiny could be awesome....

Free energy, No hunger, No raping Mother Earth, Peace and Harmony....

This can still be our destiny, We need to wake people up. I try to do this everyday and I will till my passing.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

no matter what your age - you do not remember everything - take prime numbers - what makes a number a ` prime nuber ` ?

Remember everything? No, But I do have Google!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LeRoy1968

Probably end up getting arrested at 20 and being given one of those ridiculous consecutive life sentences equaling 980 years. I didn't do it mind.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

LMAO

Probably end up getting arrested at 20 and being given one of those ridiculous consecutive life sentences equaling 980 years. I didn't do it mind.

This is my kinda luck too.....

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LeRoy1968

More interesting is what would businesses and gov't do if they new you were going to live for 1K years.

Would you like the standard 700 year loan or the 350 year loan on your house?

We could pay tens of millions into social security and collect thousands.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
Oh so you have proof too. Well since your other thread will be erased...

I think that
Each year we
will be taxed
by our government
to keep our
life.

Why? Well think about it. If old people don't die, we will either have to grow out of our sexual shell and stop reproducing as often (which would be kind of cool to see a civilization of a bunch of thousand-year-old men and women that are technologically advanced), or we will have to commit mass genocides. OR we would have to create an artificial land mass out on the Atlantic (which would also be cool to see) to set up a new country. Likewise, this would be spectacular because now we could retain the experience of 20 lifetimes or even more. Very stunning but is it really true?

I don't know why I ever replied to you. I agree with a lot of what you wrote.
Seeing that this post is 6 months old, I hope you see this.
My bad on the reply.

edit on 30-7-2012 by LeRoy1968 because: I forgot to reply....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

This is true if we stay the same course.
But I believe that if we were to be able to live 1k or longer, we as a society would lighten up and live!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Make a bank deposit and leave it in there.

<< 1   >>

join