It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do u speak certain cryptic lingo? If so, I need u to bounce ideas off of because I think I c the AC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The idea that occurs to me is the kind of "other side" where there exists a parallel Earth that runs along side this one where there are attempts to keep humans on "their side of the fence".
edit on 20-11-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Have you ever been to the pharsyde? I know what you mean about trying to keep you there. It took me 3 days, and if I didn't stay vigilant, I'd still be there. How do YOU think they try to keep you there? Just curious...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by banishedfromthisarea

I'd like to point out that I know from experience that you don't have to be raised religously, to be paranoid of Satan or faceless diabolical forces. I don't think demonic forces are what make people paranoid, but seem to show up when my mind has allready wandered to those depths. As for the government, you have to recognize that it's made up of people, most of which, have great experience in their feild, but not in much else, they are small peices in a game that's has been going on before any gov. agencies formed. I wish I could talk more about the game, but the facts are limmited. About god creating Satan, doesn't mean he's "good" even though "good and bad" are relative. I can say that Satan Is almost like an life accelerator or redardent. He can put me into a state of shock and give me a decision to make, or a "temptation" one choice might make you grow stronger in virtue, while the other might provide instant gratification. Because of this you shouldn't veiw the concept as good or bad, but it is dualistic, reletive to the choices you make and what you beleive.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
The idea that occurs to me is the kind of "other side" where there exists a parallel Earth that runs along side this one where there are attempts to keep humans on "their side of the fence".
edit on 20-11-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

come again? not sure if i quite understood that... or also what exactly you were referring to. the understanding of the picture?... or the whole thread concept itself?

Here's something that I have considered.... there was an alternate time line that was superceded by the one that was intervened. Same people, same characters... but eliminate certain things... like a lot of rock n' roll, love that is less traditional/ less constrained, more technology/ more information... imagine that world, perhaps a more fascist world... a more controlling world.

what if all those cultural ideals had surrounded the same man in a different timeline, where there were no comedy shticks to be hijacking... no info ever got through to him to change anything in his world but the old players of evil were still in the picture... doing their sick torture experiments only for the sake of control... and they still got a hold of this man, but the leak never got through because there was nothing to leak. He remained on his hardwired path but this time, his position- his insanity was no joke.... no joke. still a smart man, still putting pieces together... still fighting for something with much enthusiasm in a much more serious world.... but he falls into place, snaps and sets a whirlwind of confusion into motion.... next, there is blood all over the streets because nobody understands what is really going on.

in this timeline, whether he knows it or not... so many endeavors are totally and completely parallel to these concepts.... but it is the lite version, turned out, turned upward.

..and he definitely knows the story... he brought it to me- some of the words, some of the things in text, in the files. He showed me things no one wants to see. I don't know if he is telling me what this is, or asking me what this is.... but in 99 I'm pretty positive he contacted others and set a whirlwind into motion... but it is not the same in this timeline.... I'm here, I'm witnessing this, I'm a tattle-tale.

if he knows the story but doesn't believe it, then he just needs to ask himself a few questions in life... and would do well to stay away from me because I'm a crazy bitch with a big mouth.

if he knows the story and believes it and that is what he has centered all his energy on, then somebody needs to cut the damn crap. We don't have time for so much non sense, do we? couldn't it be better spent fixing problems?

Regardless... I know something has gotten through. Important wheels have been set in motion to keep some of that blood off the street.

It's very confusing to me though sometimes because some of the things that have happened, point into a direction of him having a pretty narrow scope. I have been put into some very judgmental situations... unwarranted. Completely unwarranted. Things that have directly made me feel my life was being threatened.

i could drive to a place right now and find a young man who is likely connected to him... he had him make a video with some of his young relatives. he was trying very hard to capture my attention and I recognize him as another relative from that video. He is young though... and who knows how mislead? i do not want to start trouble for bystanders.... but I am very serious about him cutting the crap.

remember what is most important... I will bring it out of the shadows if I have to give up my own freedom. I have no idea why he would even think the more frivolous emotional ideas that he has tried to dangle in front of me would be priority in my world. My serious side is every bit just as big as my silly side... and if somebody miscalculated that, it's their problem, not mine.

The fact of the matter is, he has done some pretty dodgy stuff... pretty ILLEGAL stuff.

I'm wondering where he got the license to do it... or which secret agency I should say... he's definitely got access to federal files.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by freshlemonscent

There are many beings that seem to find Earth amusing, most likely, the fourth dimension crosses over with what we would call "hallucinations" and "synchronicity" and there is a vast attempt to keep people in the "real world".

They can change things about our minds, they can induce a variety of phenomenon, and I wonder what would happen when the "fence" or "wall" breaks down or collapses completley...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

You don't by any chance know someone named Zeusadam do you?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ok so where is the picture? It
has
Been a couple days. Maybe a little more.
On one hand I don't even know why I am still reading this.
Yet I keep coming back, maybe out of boredom.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
Ok so where is the picture? It
has
Been a couple days. Maybe a little more.
On one
Yet I keep coming back, maybe out of boredom.

people get busy you know... plus, it's THANKSGIVING
. It's even harder to make things around here top priority when many people around here just want to send out twisted messages that distort so much. I am very serious about the things i present in a non joking manner... such as this. That being said- Even though I have way more important things to do than just be on here bullcrapping people for the fun of it, this place is NOT top priority for obvious reasons that might have escaped you... no matter how serious the issues themselves may be to me. Think about what you are saying and think about THAT. Some people on here are very aware and very knowing... but those people don't really have to be nudged too hard when trying to say some things. they know who they are and they don't really need me tending to threads i make like it's a job... sure it's my thread, but it certainly isn't a job. Some get this clearly.

I do not have a scanner. Just because I'm serious doesn't mean I'm going to jump track of everything I'm doing so that people on the internet will be satisfied when I know damn good and well that they wouldn't be satisfied AT ALL anyway and would just be asking me more questions about the picture... because the vast majority will not know who they are looking at. PERIOD. I already made that clear. Furthermore, it's pretty obvious that you are one who would not understand because you're really not speaking the language here by what you are saying. While you have been sitting around waiting for things you don't understand to be explained to you, I have been seeing associations in other places that confirm some things on this subject for me. This is going to go way over your head, but I have *already* benefited* from making this thread. I knew I would before I made it.

You see, I KNOW that some would know many faces in this picture that might be reading this. I really can't explain that to you and I'm sorry, but I do know. They also know that I now have put together some things from the past. That makes my endeavor here worth my while whether you can see that or not even if I don't have all my facts about certain peoples intentions straight. I'm still seeing arcane stuff, know that the truth can be sought and have figured a lot of things out despite questions I may still have. In time, in time. The question now is could I really get completely unassociated persons such as yourself to see some things just from this picture or would it be a huge pain in my ass and just another picture on the internet showing my face (which actually makes me a little uncomfortable in light of everything that has happened)... cause YOU DO realize that I am in this picture... correct? There are things to consider here despite my zealousness for the truth and I'm sorry if you are not feeling that.

However, I am thinking that some could actually benefit in some way knowing that there are some strange occurrences that have taken place that reveal that some in life are BORN INTO strange strange circumstances.
You see, you might meet someone and think they are just like everybody else but weird stuff starts happening to this person and they can't explain it... what if you could see hints that there have been mysteries in that persons life since they were very small. this could serve as a consolation to some... if they recognize the faces. people really are mysteries... actually all people have mysteries inside them but some can be seen, some are just too deeply buried.... that is a fine line.

So... still thinking on the consequences and trying to develop a work around, I'm afraid that you are going to have to come to terms with the fact that without any cause to even need to develop an opinion for yourself on this matter since it doesn't directly involve you- your reverse psychology in trying to get me to jump like your little froggy is a pretty flimsy approach in my opinion.

I mean really.... random stranger... do you really think that at the end of the day, I'm giving a crap whether or not you're getting this... when you probably wouldn't if I spelled it out for ya.

You'd be doing a lot better to just ask nicely.

Some people just have the strangest gumption sometimes. Think about it.

In short.... you're gonna have to be patient to see if I can figure out a way to present this without just throwing something out that people won't get... and it really wasn't meant for you. You don't understand this but I DO understand that I suggested there might be a way to satisfy some curiosity... So I am trying to honor that consideration without just making people ask more questions.

I don't even know if you can feel what I'm saying here so to bother with it for YOUR sake... well, that's REALLY going out of my way you know.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have to add to that because i think there are some things people just... do... not... get.

I made this thread fully knowing that some would jump in here and be naysaying and conflicting and all that... YET... i did it anyway, didn't I?

WHY.....WHY....

WHY OH WHY OH WHY WHY WHY WHY/????/?

Why would you think that i would respond to your threat of not believing or giving me attention.

I DID NOT do this for you... *sigh*

I thought I made this clear. How could you possibly think you could get me to do what you want with such an attempt? how?

I have been going on and on and on about my struggles with being in sync with typical thinking and avoiding those who are speaking to the subconscious without a basic understanding of doing so and here you are, thinking that you can subconsciously play on my ego to get your answer.

Holy crap.... let me try this one more.

You think I'm crazy... full of crap?... doing this for fun?

I DON"T CARE!!

I... DO... NOT... CARE

Part of my life's mission is to NOT do what people are SUBLIMINALLY TRYING TO SCARE ME INTO DOING.

It's MYYYYYYYYY decision. Do you understand that? MYYYYYYYY decision.

It has to go through MYYYYYYYYYY mental processes. It has to go through MYYYYYYYY fears, MYYYYYYY second guesses, MYYYYYYY reasons for doing it....

it is NOT going to be based off my fear of some stranger not believing me. Why is this so hard.

i can't even get people in sync with simple psychology.... simple simple stuff here.

i'm sorry.... I'm getting so frustrated...so damn frustrated. This is not a huge deal but it is to me because i see so many people everyday doing little things just like this right here without a second thought about and it just really gets to me. It's REALLY a big damn peeve of mine..... simple thinking.

I'm taking a few and then will come back to answer other questions.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
crap.... not only do i have to find a location perhaps, to tend to this... I have questions of my own I want to ask because you know.... things just keep coming up.

Suddenly an issue, in my opinion, has come up and some will understand this and some will not but it involves a 73 year old woman who recently reported to be sexually attacked by a ghost and her description of it seems very informed.

that particular subject is very disturbing to me. Some would understand that, some would not.

Because it is disturbing... so many damn thing are disturbing, it makes it rather difficult to really want to bother with even bringing anything up at all... but OH HELL if people are just left to wonder.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
where is the original source for this and why the hell do i hear it on a central florida radio station?

usspost.com...

This crap pisses me off. how often do you hear news like this? Never. Until now. That's when.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Me and you are one...welcome to the world...thats not this world as me and you see it.
Whats really wrong,stop beating around the bush,what are you not telling me,thats the real question.

Something happened didnt it?
something you really dont want to discuss because people might think your crazy,well i dont.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

Me and you are one...welcome to the world...thats not this world as me and you see it.
Whats really wrong,stop beating around the bush,what are you not telling me,thats the real question.

Something happened didnt it?
something you really dont want to discuss because people might think your crazy,well i dont.

And with out going into details...they took mine out at age 11 or 12.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
right now, all I want to do is find out who this woman is and where she is getting this information because she is either being actually attacked by someone with some high tech toys, or she is well informed by some strange deviousness.... or I've got a ghost to track down so I can kill him all over again... somehow.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
nothing happened i don't want to discuss.... I'm a pretty open book. the problem is some of the evidence to back things up makes talking about many things very difficult.

that problem is how autographs got invented.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
within a half an hour of making that post, my arms and legs were being pulled on. my hands were being pulled to the periphery of a small silhouette. that needs no explanation for those who recognize my writing style.

I am being told more than one story.

I am so disgusted with some liars in the world... all i can think about is them being dragged out into the street and made to answer each person they have ever wronged with their lies. That is more than fair. That is more than merciful.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
ok, it might have been more like an hour, but I got offline because I felt like it was just going in circles... and then he showed up again. well, show isn't the right word for it.

I thought he was trying to tell me something was about to happen, but perhaps he was making a point for others around here (physical location, not site) there are some sneaky retired ex military types around here that don't have anything better to do than to pick very obtuse ways to screw with people. I considered that one of them may even have some type of electromagnetic device that was producing this but I can't begin sneaking around houses.

This is really #ING pissing me off.

Sometimes.

No, it's actually #ing up every one of my days.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
How often do ghosts read the internet?

I was not aware they did that.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Why is it crap like this that usually gets the replies on here. I mean this person is obviously mentally ill..yet people reply and egg her/him on...why?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Why is it crap like this that usually gets the replies on here. I mean this person is obviously mentally ill..yet people reply and egg her/him on...why?

I'm sorry you don't comprehend this.

Perhaps you are lost because you have missed premises from the past or have not noticed any of the plethora of signs around in your own personal existence or maybe you are just not good at putting things together for comprehension but none of what you say is really important to the big picture here. I'm sorry you can't see that and be more helpful.

Someone is facilitating this harassment on multiple people or they are holding someone captive who is trying very hard to communicate with multiple people and his signature is known... or he is unseen and sending out a warning. There is quite a bit of deception involved that speaks to many levels of the psyche for those who are following it. It is not in black and white words as you would like to have it but it is extremely important in the current game to provide proof of the soul or proof of this level of deception and mind control.

Again, multiple stories being implemented.

you are a stumbling block to this conversation... nothing more. I'm sorry you fail to follow along but this is extremely important.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join